‘US would be history if Russia nukes Yellowstone volcano with mega-bombs’ – expert

Russia must develop the capability to destroy the US in a single swift blow if it wants to persuade the Americans to end the nuclear arms race and return to the negotiating table, military expert Konstantin Sivkov said.
In order to curb the aggression from the West, Moscow shouldn’t compete with Washington in number of nukes, Sibkov wrote in a new article.
The president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems believes that an “asymmetrical response” would work much better for Russia,
as it is able to produce nuclear weapons with a yield of more than 100 megatons.

If “areas with critically dangerous geophysical conditions in the US (like the Yellowstone Supervolcano or the San Andreas Fault)” are targeted by those warheads,
“such an attack guarantees the destruction of the US as a state and the entire transnational elite,” he said.

The production of around 40 or 50 such mega-warheads for ICBMs or extra-long-range torpedoes would make sure that at least a few of them reach their target
no matter how a nuclear conflict between the US and Russia develops, the expert said.
Such scenario “again makes a large-scale nuclear war irrational and reduces the chances of its breakout to zero,” Sivakov said.
rt.com/russia/442147-us-russia-nuclear-yellowstone-inf/

HOPE YOU GET THE MESSAGE WAR HUNGRY EVIL AMERICA !!!

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY<.jpg (1280x504, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the James Bond Villain timeline now?

Probably the best thing for everybody.

>to end the arms race we must make a bigger bomb
saged

>he thinks it's about saving the world
hahahahahahahahaha.

The Russians have had 60 years to figure out a way to destroy a carrier group as well.

IMO no wars with Russians we should be brothers

>IMO no wars with Russians we should be brothers
AGREED !!!
But tell that to the war hungry evil Americans.

>dangerously unpredictable
>here's what i predict
What an idiot.

A 100 Megaton bomb is not 2 times as strong as a 50 megaton.
Anything past 20 is a strategically retarded.

40-50 such weapons.

We don't have to hit a missile to stop it. We need low radiation nukes to detonate over or own soil (in the upper atmosphere) to stop this crap.
Those icbms would not be hypersonic unless they were HUGE. This guy is a moron. This is propaganda shit.

and? if they bomb yellowstone and that somehow only fucks the US and not the entire world for some reason, the US has excellent second strike capability from its dozens of Nuclear submarines it can absolutely annihilate Russia and lay its population centers in ash.

Mutual assured destruction doesn't end when you bomb a volcano.

Like this guy says its a stupid propaganda piece to stroke the ego of low IQ Russians

Not even considering that, wouldn’t Yellowstone’s eruption fuck up the atmosphere for everyone on Earth?

Putin might be a benevolent or neutral dictator but he isn't immortal

>all the goy NPCs in this thread who think nukes are real

Attached: 49B7D130-0E42-4D0C-98D9-1305461D6103.png (800x668, 86K)

I’ll nuke your anus hole with my big NPCenis

>nuke yellowstone
"YADERNIY PEPEL!!!"
Russian experts, everyone.

I like Russia

Fuck everyone that doesn't

Most of this kind of bullshit comes from sensationalist tv shows that also talk about aliens and matrix conspiracies. "Voyennaya taina" is an example.

>Yellowstone erupts
>earth is plunged into an ice age
is Russia just immune to cold at this point? why would they consider this an option?

I want Yellowstone to blow so 90% of the population dies.

>rt
kys, igor. no one takes your pathetic manlet dictator serioursly

*99.X%
The only things to MAYBE survive will be microbes. Also possibly deep sea creatures.

a single emp is enough to end the US as we know it, most of russians infrastructure wouldn't even notice an emp

Yellowstone would end everwhere

I bet it's a meme and only mutts would get BTFO

Mega bombs should be banned

Vodka doesn't freeze

So, South Canada would be destroyed just because of one bomb in a volcano?

I’m right here, demanding that a Trump/Putin coalition retake Constantinople.

>But tell that to the war hungry evil Americans.
you mean those guys who havent started a nuclear war?

That's not how science works. Fuck off back to the vodka distillery GRU

>you mean those guys who havent started a nuclear war?
Like nuking Japan twice ??

Attached: ?-3..png (1500x1600, 567K)

No it won't be that bad it would mostly be a big famine and long winter but wildlife would rebound quickly and stronger than ever.

Did someone watch too many disaster movies?.

>who havent started a nuclear war?
maybe finish reading my comment before replying, or did you only see the word nuclear and just start assuming shit? the nukes actually ended the japanese rape fest

Attached: 88.png (481x726, 578K)

They have advantage on snow like the zerg does on creep.

If they put the world into an ice age the snowniggers of siberia would be victorious.

I read your comment, don't you worry.
>the nukes actually ended the japanese rape fest
Why don't you evil American fuckers fight like real men, instead of attacking innocent civilians.
Same evil shit you were doing in Vietnam...you massive evil degenerate cowards.

Attached: Evil soulless Americans.jpg (1024x2956, 437K)

>instead of attacking innocent civilians.
they werent innocent, they were complacent in raping the chinese. we were helping our chinese ally, and also japan surprise attacked us at pearl harbor. they started shit, and got hit. we even told the civilians there that we are going to nuke them, and they all stayed and didnt believe us. their fault not ours. we would have just destroyed an empty city if they listened but the evil japanese forced them to stay in their homes to die so the USA would look bad or call of the strike. the people should have revolted if they werent on the rapists governments side

It won't work, and strategists have known this for years.

In order for a sneak attack to work, the bombs all have to land at the same time.

So, the land based bombs in USSR (excuse me, I mean the peace loving country of Russia) would have to be launched 40 minutes before the subs.

So....

... launch the subs first, we see it, we launch counter strike before land based can take out our misses = world destroyed.

... launch land based first, we see, and launch counter strike before submarines can launch = world destroyed.

. launch single missile, same result.

The reason M.A.D. works is because everyone knows the weapons can't be used.

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

Based RusBoomer

Literally will be the most happy day in the lives of billion one of people when JewSA get NUKED the fuck out.

And bless this man with coming up with the most mutt-destoying way possible

Attached: 1539780142153m.jpg (931x1024, 153K)

>implying nuclear war isnt all about going out with the biggest bang possible

No survivors, especially no americans

that would destroy the world. it not like you can turn off a fucking super volcano. the ash cloud would cover the entire earth.

LOL. Yellowstone will be global extinction level event. Enjoy your zombie hoards.

No, most everyone on earth would be history.

we already have electro static release valves installed there, try it

>and also japan surprise attacked us at pearl harbor.
100% PURE BULLSHIT.
your leaders knew about it and sacrificed like heard of pigs bunch of your soldiers just to have pretexts to enter War.
Stop lying to yourself...

I'm like America. Same fuck to the all, especially politics and millitarians.
Nuclear warheads have a critically deffect in their constructions: it's their shells. If it wiold be damaged - there would no nuclear explosion.

>A 100 Megaton bomb is not 2 times as strong as a 50 megaton.

Uhmm... yes, it is?

I think he meant that it isn't twice as large of an explosion.

Stfu you piece of shit. PH was a suprise attack.

And why is that?

Go ahead, all of our government and nuclear capabilities are in the East nowhere near Yellowstone

The radius of a blast doesn't increase proportionally to the bombs power. That is why we have cluster nukes to cover more area and be more difficult to intercept.

>japan decides to suicide planes into us
>its our fault
lmao-ing at your life. it must be fun being so delusional and retarded though, like a perm drug trip

Talk like that is a good way to get the rest of the world to fuck you up, since all of humanity would suffer from a Yellowstone eruption.

>such an attack guarantees the destruction of the US as a state and the entire transnational elite
No, it does not. Jews will be just fine. It's the ordinary people that would suffer and die off.

Chechens are inbred shitskin monkeys. Hang yourself mountain nigger.

We didn't start that war, we ended it.

We're in the bring of tipping point in two directions. If Yellowstone erupted everything on this planet will go extinct. The earth will be warmer and triggering all methane hydre that are frozen on the ocean floor and the second one is the way we keep producing CO2 is our extinction. If the ocean get warmer we are literally doomed. This happened before on earth permian mass extinction event for 250 million years ago.

btw average nukes can't trigger a volcano only if it was deep underground.

Attached: 1489828851910.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

>"poweful" russia

its scaremongering bullshit anyway. if russia launches nukes at us, even if they would land and wipe out the USA, we would launch all our nukes at russia too, so we would both die. they wont do it for that reason. thats MAD. it works

This is the stupidest shit I've read in a long time.
It's even dumber than all the panic a few months back that Yellowstone was going to erupt because a hiking trail in Grand Teton was closed due to erosional cracks on a cliff by a waterfall.
The people who believe this kind of shit are the same ones you are falling for the mail bomb hoax.

>jellystone unexpectedly just eats big gay borscht bombs
>non event, Americans not even notified

Attached: BD64E3E3-0D04-4ED4-A8BB-5676A83DBB8F.jpg (600x613, 35K)

Attached: IMG_1732.jpg (500x375, 36K)

tfw the American jew menace might finally be gone in our lifetime

Attached: comfycat.jpg (500x375, 109K)

So would a complete nuclear exchange, the difference is this wouldnt irradiate nearly as much land.

Yes boom boom go in big mountain go boom boom. Well done Vladimir you’re excelling yourself