imgur.com/a/F9oeNyS
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Oct 23
>Report:SAA preparing to launch Idlib operation after jihadists refuse to leave buffer zone
>DeZ:SDF storms IS defenses inside al-Sousah village. Reports that IS launched a counter-attack to break SDF siege on Al-Marashidah&Sousah
>Rebels continue attacks inside Idlib buffer zone(Latakia,Aleppo CS)
>More civilians to exit Idlib through Abu Duhur crossing
>US envoy visits northern Syria amid the start of joint patrols in Manbij
>The National Liberation Front (NLF) announces its support for the Suqour al-Sham in fight against HTS
>SAAhas resumed artillery bombardment of terrorist positions in the area of Tulul al-Safa
>Flooding in Damascus as Dumayr Dam Collapses
>Idlib:Report that Jihadist rebels allegedly transport ‘chlorine and sarin gases’ to Jisr Al-Shughour
>Sy gov approves inspection by joint panel of UN experts&chemical weapons watchdog on two research centers
>DeZ:SDF backed by French&US attacks IS positions near Bukamal.They secured the Baghouz Al-Fouqani area
>Turkish, US troops to begin joint patrols in Manbij city
>Turkey gives jihadist rebels last warning to leave Idlib buffer zone

Prev

Attached: 4chinsvr.jpg (900x506, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sana.sy/en/?p=149551
sana.sy/en/?p=149583
sana.sy/en/?p=149560
rt.com/news/442159-mbs-remarks-khashoggi-killing/
rt.com/newsline/442151-syria-un-mistura-constitution/
twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1055139974989922306
twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/1055119960387829760?s=20
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/May-it-never-end-The-uncomfortable-truth-about-the-war-in-Syria-419246
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/1055165327749926913
youtube.com/watch?v=nOGYeQO9020
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jamal-khashoggi-russia-putin-saudi-arabia-murder-latest-turkey-consulate-istanbul-a8597646.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR LONG LIVE ASSAD!

>Jamal Khashoggi: Erdoğan rejects Saudi account of killing

Turkish president calls for ‘highest ranked’ of those responsible to face justice
The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has publicly torn down Saudi claims that the dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi died in a fight in its Istanbul consulate, making fresh allegations that his “savage” murder was premeditated and calling for an independent investigation in Turkey.

Erdoğan had billed his keenly awaited address at the Turkish parliament in Ankara as the moment he would reveal the “naked truth” about what happened to Khashoggi. He said he was not satisfied with Riyadh’s suggestion that the killing was a rogue extradition operation gone wrong, and called for the “highest ranked” of those responsible to be brought to justice.

“Intelligence and security institutions have evidence showing the murder was planned … Pinning such a case on some security and intelligence members will not satisfy us or the international community,” he said. “From the person who gave the order, to the person who carried it out, they must all be brought to account.”

Contrary to expectations, Erdoğan’s first update on the three-week-old case did not officially reveal the existence of audio and video evidence understood to be in Turkey’s possession.

Erdoğan did reveal that on the day before Khashoggi was killed, Saudi agents arrived in Istanbul and began to scout locations, including the Belgrad forest near Istanbul and the city of Yalova to its south. Police have subsequently searched both areas for Khashoggi’s remains.

The president did not name the powerful Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s de facto ruler who, it is alleged, was probably aware of, and possibly even ordered, the silencing of his prominent critic, but observers were in little doubt to whom his repeated mentions of “highest ranked” referred.

>Gen. Jamel al-Hassan, head of the Air Force Intelligence, visited southwestern Aleppo today, met with Gen. Suhil al-Hassan, commander of the intelligence's Special Forces, known as "Tiger Forces"

Attached: DqSRABdWwAA9iSn.jpg (720x405, 45K)

>r/sgay indeed pepsi

Attached: 518502000.jpg (1087x1188, 169K)

go away

sana.sy/en/?p=149551
>Civilian casualties in repeated aggression by US-led coalition on al-Sosa in Deir Ezzor

Deir Ezzor, SANA- A number of civilians were martyred in al-Sosa village in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor in a new crime committed by the US-led international coalition.

Local sources told SANA that the coalition’s warplanes raided the residential neighborhoods in al-Sosa village and its vicinity in the southeastern countryside of the province, claiming the lives of a number of civilians and injuring others.

The coalition’s airstrikes coincided with artillery strikes by “QSD” groups on the same village.

Massive material damage was also caused to civilians’ houses and possessions, the sources added.

sana.sy/en/?p=149583
>Two killed, five injured in two landmine blasts in Daraa countryside
Daraa, SANA- Two civilians were killed and five others were injured in a blast of two landmines from the remnants of terrorist organizations in al-Tiha area in Daraa northwestern countryside on the administrative borders of Quneitra province.

SANA’s reporter in Quneitra said that a landmine exploded as a car was passing in al-Tiha area transporting a number of farmers in the village of al-Shawkatliya in the far southwestern part of Damascus Countryside, killing two people instantly; a father and a son, and wounding four others.

The reporter added that when another car tried to aid the wounded, another mine exploded, injuring a fifth person.

sana.sy/en/?p=149560
>Terrorist mortar attack in Aleppo city causes material damage
Aleppo, SANA-Material damage was caused on Wednesday due to a terrorist attack with shells on al-Zahraa neighborhood in Aleppo city.

SANA’s reporter in Aleppo said that terrorists, positioned on the northwestern and western outskirts of Aleppo city, fired two mortar shells on Jamiat al-Zahraa neighborhood, causing material damage to citizens’ properties.

>Saudi crown prince calls Khashoggi killing case ‘painful’ in first remarks since admitting death
rt.com/news/442159-mbs-remarks-khashoggi-killing/
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman pledged that “justice will prevail” in the case involving the death of columnist Jamal Khashoggi, who was killed in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul earlier in October.

Speaking during a panel at the Future Investment Initiative (FII), Saudi Arabia’s international investment forum, the crown prince called the case “painful”. Mohammed bin Salman, also called MBS, has been accused by many people of ordering the killing of Khashoggi, his self-exiled critic.

“The incident that happened is very painful, for all Saudis... The incident is not justifiable,” MBS said.

Crown Prince MBS jokes that Lebanon Prime Minister Hariri will be in Saudi Arabia for two days and he hopes there will be no rumors of his abduction. (He was abducted recently) pic.twitter.com/X6uYelmBzb
— Negar (@NegarMortazavi) October 24, 2018

During his first remarks since Saudi Arabia acknowledged that Khashoggi indeed was killed at the consulate on October 2, MBS said Saudi Arabia and Turkey will work together “to reach results” in the investigation.

Riyadh insists that the prominent journalist was killed accidentally in a brawl, which started amid an unauthorized operation by the Saudi intelligence. It said 14 people have been arrested in the probe so far.

On the right Crown Prince Bin Salman. On the left, the man he effectively kidnapped last year, the Lebanese PM Saad Hariri. On stage together. Normal times. pic.twitter.com/rSukeMr6Ng
— Alistair Bunkall (@AliBunkallSKY) October 24, 2018

Did you find your chosen one yet /sg/?

Attached: 0F48AF86366CF1C593A22A367BEA3BF5.jpg (300x600, 23K)

rt.com/newsline/442151-syria-un-mistura-constitution/
>Syria’s FM tells outgoing UN envoy to ‘stay out of constitution’
Syria’s Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem told the outgoing UN envoy on Wednesday to stay out of matters concerning the country's constitution, state media reported. Moallem told UN envoy Staffan de Mistura that the constitution is a “sovereign” matter and that Damascus will not allow any foreign intervention or meddling in it, according to SANA. The two had met in Damascus, and the UN official said they had “a very intense exchange of opinions,” AP reported. De Mistura announced he would resign for personal reasons earlier this month after years of mediating peace talks that led nowhere. He said, however, that he hoped to broker an agreement on advancing a new constitution for Syria before stepping down next month. The UN envoy has been trying since February to set up a constitutional committee as a key step toward elections and a political settlement to the more than seven-year conflict.

baSHART al-ASShurt is an animal and will be hanged

Video of YPG in Susah, looks like it's mostly from the southern outskirts.
twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1055139974989922306

>Report:SAA preparing to launch Idlib operation after jihadists refuse to leave buffer zone

Don't play with my feelings again Suheil.

Guys it's time to move on /sg/ is ...

i wasn't quite following the general in the last 4 months. my life went somewhat to shit recently... more time for xchan now...

anyway did the americans leave the pocket the created between iraq and syria.... i can't remember the name of the place.

Fuck turduni

well that's a really dead general
t. Doc

Hey /sg/ look at this

Attached: file.png (569x428, 309K)

Nice try JJ

for real though guys, /sg/ is dead stop trying to revive it, accept it and move on.

if /sg/ is dead then i'm going to be homeless

This.

Shitskins shouldn’t be on Jow Forums anyways /sg/ is an anomaly

/ptg/ wins I guess.
You're always welcomed over here, Jordan

Attached: 1540400163787.png (713x715, 671K)

Never. Keep it alive if only to spite the mutts.

Attached: 1540142023349.jpg (395x414, 26K)

We always win.

Attached: DD404EBE-F540-49A2-BDF6-FB9ADC3A2578.jpg (526x1000, 133K)

>/sg/ is an anomaly
nope. it is the new norm
the future even.
if you think this is an anomaly, the last thing you want is for this containment facility to break open and all the inmates to infect the rest of the board.

you been warned

>a dead thread is containing anything
no

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'm hungry

Attached: p_074.jpg (448x328, 16K)

want pierogi?

Attached: 19.png (300x300, 42K)

Why are you guys still posting? There is nothing of value here and mutt hours are about to begin, just let it die and make a new one in the morning.

MBS: "By the way, Lebanon's PM Saad Al-Hariri is scheduled to stay for two days in Saudi Arabia, so please don’t let anyone think I kidnapped him"

twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/1055119960387829760?s=20

Attached: 5eY2QaQK.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Attached: Pierika.jpg (1280x720, 585K)

3 fucking years ago
top kek
>it was important to prevent unwanted confrontations. In the air, achieving this is relatively simple as any plane can broadcast an identifying signal to other planes in the sky. But what if an Israeli jet comes on to the radar of a Russian anti-aircraft missile battery? For this possibility it was decided that the deputy chiefs of staff would meet in around a week to develop a coordination mechanism.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/May-it-never-end-The-uncomfortable-truth-about-the-war-in-Syria-419246

WDHMBT????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 659650031.jpg (445x469, 39K)

LOL how can you not love this guy

Attached: kek.jpg (540x534, 51K)

This is some advanced politics.

True or false?

Attached: 1536558855202.png (1920x1200, 1.86M)

dont give up guys
YOU HAVE TO KEEP FAITH

Attached: Без названия (7).jpg (272x185, 7K)

yeah... i would love to have that kind of money.
even trump is kissing his ass to avoid him siding with russia...

mbs can do whatever the fuck he wants...
including dismembering people that wrote a shitty article about him....
i don't realy understand why trump isn't using this opportunity to deal with saudi arabia...

i guess we are ruled by camel riding idiots by now because idiots like trump don't understand their true power....

Idlib soon, you'll see

Attached: 1536601772605.jpg (1023x575, 68K)

Attached: 1536404592754.jpg (700x467, 47K)

Wasn't the /ptg/ vs /sg/ feud BS or something?
Also, haven't been here in a while. is the war calming down?

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

>get home
>eat dinner
>go to /sg/
>see OP pic
...bye and have a good night

This

lel

Attached: memri-we-have-a-whole-jungle-of-missiles-in-our-4204736.png (500x327, 69K)

Aw shit never seen that one

Attached: saved 1530430457513.jpg (600x460, 29K)

Stop saving cringey memes

if trump were to alienate saudi arabia then he would indirectly be helping iran, turkey and the muslim brotherhood, which by the way Khashoggi was a member of. i'd rather trump stick to what he's been doing and forget this all happened; not for saudi arabia's sake but for whatever hope there;s left for a secular, non-dogmatic middle east.

STOP

Attached: p_218.jpg (2048x1286, 151K)

its a trick, hes gonna do a 360 and march on damascus to depose asshart and make himself dictator

>secular, non-dogmatic middle east
I'll wish for a billion dollars this Christmas

And what's this then?

Attached: 1540362437653.png (737x737, 463K)

Kek

>#Map: Latest Situation in #Hajjin pocket as #ISIS managed to lift the siege on al-Marshada and regaining ground around al-Soussah town from #SDF. Sandstorm helped #IS to conduct a counter offensive today and regain most areas taken by SDF within the last 3 days. -Source (Locals)

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/1055165327749926913

Attached: IS_Sousah.png (1645x940, 3.04M)

right now trump could dump mbs without any reprecussion... mbs already threatened putin over some insignificant bs. there will never be an alliance betwenn SA and russia.... there is no reason to go easy on mbs. trump looks like a fag on this one...

>tfw Suheil ends up taking Bashar's place when he was at his side all this time

Attached: Syrian Wars-Emperor Bashar vs chad Julian 1530538139339.png (852x3839, 2.28M)

Kek It's just one big back and forth huh?

Attached: Kurd 1526661922985.jpg (249x202, 14K)

STOP

Ouch!

Attached: 1527956140156.jpg (873x1080, 204K)

Lmao

im welcome to /ptg/ ? thanks creatura, but no need for the invitation.

Because you're a regular?

do u kno da wey?

to the pierogi?

Attached: wtf 5a0dee9504b963.34661600.gif (391x299, 1.68M)

thoughts on my basedness ?

>Houthis clearing several locations during an offensive operation in the western coast south of Duraihimi

>youtube.com/watch?v=nOGYeQO9020

>190651304
it is below zero
not even wort a (You)

Your basedness has no equal

Attached: Urduni 1540140659443.png (680x570, 155K)

>get home
>eat dinner
>go to /sg/
>see Iraqi subhuman still posting his cringy gifs

Attached: 222555.png (505x809, 644K)

Have I entered Jow Forums or /b/? Wtf is wrong with /sg/?

unbased
based if serious, cringe if sarcastic.
>der tranny
*snap*

I'm full Syrian. Born in Damascus 20 years ago. Family is Christian.
Been stuck in America for the past 12 years.
I wanna fuck Christian Syrian girls. What do?

Tie a noose and neck yourself

Fuck you you subhuman mongrel piece of shit. Everytime you post on /sg/ is goes to shit. Just FUCK YOU AND LEAVE AAAAAAAAAAAA

I wanna beat the dog shit out of you

>I'm full Syrian. Born in Damascus 20 years ago. Family is Christian

Attached: amerimutt.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

You always have your mother

Go find a ditch somwhere out of the civillisation and lie in it until you die of dehydratation.
Then if you were a good boi ( you were not) God will give you your wish.

Thoughts on my basedness ?
Are you based ?

>Been in America for 12 Years
Kill yourself faggot

>Jamal Khashoggi: Russia refuses to criticise Saudi Arabia in wake of journalist's murder
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jamal-khashoggi-russia-putin-saudi-arabia-murder-latest-turkey-consulate-istanbul-a8597646.html

no

You are too based for /sg/ to even reply to you. Shame our communication requires us to pollute your Godhood.

Pardon ?
Pity...
Yikes...

kek

What is wrong with being attracted to your own kind?

>>eat dinner
stopped reading here
nice larp though

Oh shit meant for this cunt

what's your unironic opinion on taliban?

Not really
You sound like an incel
Fucking KEK

Thoughts on my basedness ?

>get home
>eat dinner
>go to /sg/
>see a mutt subhuman claiming he has heritage and want to muttify more pure people

أجبني أولا

Attached: EwiEXz4.jpg (1440x900, 191K)

I'm not claiming. I really am Syrian. Born and Lived their till I was eight.

In what way?