They're not released GTA 6 because Trumptards would get too triggered by it

>they're not released GTA 6 because Trumptards would get too triggered by it
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1519515183884.png (680x115, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they're not released
>they are not released

strayan ducation

gta 5 was fucking trash in every possible aspect

>he can't make a game without being a fucking nigger

I already peordered my copy, can't wait to play it in 2025.

fuck off Bruce, he means how triggered anyone and everyone would be (but mostly the people who are usually triggered). He's thankful he's not shipping his usual product right now. That says a lot about the state of American NPCs. We've almost reached peak outrage.

Attached: brucecross.jpg (611x565, 143K)

So trash people still play it. Huh....

They wouldn't be scared because of financials.

Rockstar profits go on for eternity

Attached: 9d3ec81688a3d934c7e3fed77e312fe3aa89156a9289d7e93626cf476bc191a7.webm (800x600, 1.76M)

who

youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I

its unique. even i still play it. but my extent of gameplay is me ramming shithead children in my insurgent in passive mode.
name 1 thing that isnt shit about the game

gta 5's story offended me for sucking so much ass. thank christ they aren't doing the multi-protagonists bs anymore for red dead 2. gta 5 would probably be the most forgettable gta (its probably even the most forgettable) if it weren't for their online game mode. the game should of been franklin be the main playable character with michael and trevor being side characters you interact with alot.

Attached: 1530484658449.jpg (700x350, 78K)

So we can expect to see the next GTA game after 2024?

Honestly who the fuck even cares about this fake outrage bullshit, real life is far more "offensive" for certain people, simply because the event actually happened. Also GTA 5 was just okay looking back, the matchmaking is beyond broken, online lobbies still have disconnect problems, everything takes forever to load (even with a good PC).

Or because leftards would get too triggered by it.
Friendly reminder that GTA is a leftwing hobby.

Instead they release Red Dead Redemption 2, which is the exact same shit as GTA, just in cowboy times. What a crock of shit. They aren’t releasing GTA6 because they’re not done milking every single cent they can outta 5 yet.

thats a very puffy vulva

Get ready to play a strong femal character.

how much do you bet he votes for open borders because he wants his boipucci split open by BBC/arab cock
i bet hes a swede too

>Vulva

user......

Go back and look at every gta game before gtav. It's literally Jow Forums. Now we don't get this sht thanks to affirmative action hiring in rockstar and culture. stupid shit heads fuck them

Attached: 651.jpg (125x86, 2K)

>caring about video games

Attached: 0.jpg (700x496, 30K)

>has three protagonists, but that prevents investment in the characters even with mad-as-apes Trevor
>has flight, but controls and flight physics are cancer
>has loads of well thought out minigames, but they're all unrewarding
>has interesting mob story, but there are only 2 real heists in it, it's short
>has online with custom online player character, but that's yet another fucking protagonist to micromanage
>has car customisation, but you can't store blueprints or keep spawning a copy so you can't drive it like it's Fast & Furious

GTA5 is like a toilet. You like that it's there and it looks nice, but when you use it you see how shitty it gets.

For you

I'm not entirely convinced this is a dig at us, given the previous GTA "controversies" have all triggered the Left? There are still folks who claim San Andres was "openly racist" and demeaning to niggers, for example.

The police in that game is reason enough to give it 0/10

What happened to Rockstar? They've become the very thing they've parodied.

and gta4 quite obviously pointed at the jew, playing that as a child was fun, but as an adult the storyline is god tier.