Debbie Wasserman Schultz busted for False Flag bombs

twitter.com/AliVelshi/status/1055124131216347136

Senior law enforcement officials tell NBC the return address name on the suspicious packages found at Clinton, Obama, and Soros’ addresses belongs to DNC official Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Press S to spit on this paki owned traitor kike

Attached: acuteangle9.jpg (626x370, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ump0N5yOpkM
youtu.be/Gl42MFFI49U
freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/Shuaiby-Shotgun-Suicide
youtu.be/JUB2EX71V8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Who puts a return adress on a bomb?

fuck off israel
kys

Come the fuck on, shes not that retarded is she? I'd probably put a lulzy fake return address if it was me sending it.

I want to believe but this is just too fucking hilarious to be real life

BUMP

Yea no way. Even Dems are this fucking stupid. Fuck off Rabbi OP.

dumbest thread all day

Attached: 1539828447951.png (552x560, 244K)

>shes not that retarded is she?
>Debbie W S
>not retarded

That lefty tard who sent castor beans to everyone put his return address on a few he sent. These people are not very bright.

If it's true, it must be a republican false flag, this would be too retarded even for democrats.

>(((Debbie Wasserman Schultz)))

Attached: 1366589911717.png (501x638, 69K)

I think what he means that you retards don't get is the bomber used her name ad address as the return address

Debbie Wasserman, is she our gal?

Attached: debbie.jpg (450x600, 65K)

Leftards, can they do anything right?

Attached: 1512352476457.gif (645x729, 631K)

So, lets use critical thinking skills here Jow Forumstards.

As said, someone who is smart enough to construct a bomb most likely wouldn't put their own return address on a bomb. If they were to put a return address on a bomb, more than like it would be someone they want the bomb to be delivered to if it fails to be delivered or just someone they despise equally for fun and games.

Ted Kac...fuck spelling his last name, THE UNABOMBER, did this. He would put the return address of another target of a package if it is returned to sender.

You people are stupid.

Who the fuck would put a return address on a goddamn bomb?

wow gargantuan if verifiable

or maybe he rpaki handlers are too stupid to do a proper false flag and just had this easy excuse at hand for when the feds come along

Attached: vamachara.jpg (699x880, 375K)

Jesus Christ, did they hire a illegal migrant to do this or something? How fucking retarded can someone be?

Look, what's important is someone is out there sending fake bombs in an attempt to discredit republicans just before the mid terms. This is a desperate psy ops and all meming aside about it being an Israel operation, maybe we should begin digging to see who the fuck is doing this.

I mean hell, we found a fucking flag in the middle of nowhere Tennessee we can find and expose this shill.

Debbie has lost it.

Attached: 1540394513949.png (635x581, 107K)

>send a bomb
>ill put my real return address
Yeah no

Can the dems do anything right? How fucking retarded do you have to be to put a goddamn return address on a fake fucking bomb?
I don't even have a reaction image that captures the sheer amount of retard that I get from this.

This was smart
Now everyone will think of that poor Debbie Wasserman Schultz lady as the one that they tried to blame for the mail bombs
>no one remembers the Pakistani Mystery Man

>(((Wasserman Schultz)))
This is the worst falseflag I've ever witnessed. I thought it would take years to top the 'Assad gassed his own people, AGAIN' garbage. The absolute state of demotards.

>Wasserman Schultz
LOL, what did (((they))) mean by this?

>maybe we should begin digging to see who the fuck is doing this.

Where to begin? There aren't much clues around.

just extra trolling by the bomber most likely.

Who do you want to frame for it?
Put their return address on it
>HURR FUCKING DURR FFS

You are fucking retarded.

this place is filled with retarded oomers
there is no hope

Attached: template 2.png (640x640, 102K)

No bomb for Ginsberg

Attached: DEF0F2C0-2665-4DE8-A419-D4E44D0BBC18.jpg (744x591, 316K)

EL RATO

It's Wendy not Debbie

wtf i love ramen noodles now?

Don't fall for this, it's designed to make anyone who believes it look stupid

>Republicucks and Democucks aren't both owned by kikes

Keep watching those Jap cartoons, goyim. They're doing wonders for your IQ you heeb bootlicker.

It's you people who're retarded.

You not only don't even have to include a return address to ship a package, but you can write anything you want as a return address. I fully believe that they have sent the bombs to themselves, but idk I'm just saying.

Someone with an axe to grind. Turn the bullshit back on the traitors of this country. Absolutely Beautiful.

This is what happens when you outsource your false flags to pakistanis

what are they even doing with this false flag?

Attached: 4e461d1a6fdba847b533ccb6cab76677.jpg (657x800, 182K)

>IF BOMB IS MISDIRECTED PLEASE RETURN TO: ....
Yes, this is entirely reality.

Implying that's not what she is banking on. The whole nobody is that retarded angle.

Attached: 1540399074578.jpg (450x600, 80K)

pipe bombs in the mail sounds like something the weather underground used to do

Who is THAT stupid?

>No you response

Wow.

If Trump supporters are the real NPCs, does that mean leftists are easily played?

No one is that stupid they put address on them on purpose you absolutely retard.

I want this to be true because it's funny but it's probably "well if they couldn't deliver the bomb it would go to DWS instead"

Threatening phonecall using voice-modulator were traced back to DWS office during awan/laptop scandal. Trust me, sg
they are this stupid

>hurr no way someone just put it there for a hearty kek

>offices of Dems evacuated
>black ops goes in and harvests evidence against them
ruh roh spaghetti oh

Attached: 1521978942453.jpg (600x433, 245K)

Why do you retards think she PHYSICALLY did it herself?
She clearly outsourced this to some (((intelligence agency))) in connection with the mockingbird media (they all got the full scoop reeeeeallly fast).
Some retard who actually made these probably mixed something up and put her address on there because he can barely speak English.
Just think for a second about all these kikes right now, nervously trying to figure out how to control this narrative. They are squirming

>no one remembers the Pakistani Mystery Man
it goes IMRAN AWAN
a thousand miles uh ow er
gorillaz got the bass drum
keep that sound

>suspicious
Weasel word. Been saying this all day. The package could be ANYTHING. Without, at minimum, knowing what made these packages suspicious, this "story" is nothing more than propaganda. It'a laughable that any of this "reporting" passes for journalism.

This

I'm sure the bomber just figured she'd drop dead on her own sooner or later.

I would agree, except none of the """""bombs""""" manages to do the ONE thing they were designed to do. Anyone who manages to not only create several bombs without blowing themselves up in the process but alsl get them to their destinations would more than likely be smart enough not to put their own address on the packages. Whoever did this however didn't create bombs, they stuck a bunch of wires and accelerant in a box and shipped it, probably through the local UPS store to.

Jow Forums is extra retarded tonight

43 Level Sudoku if true

Attached: tumblr_peoscdbMhh1xoyw8po1_500.gif (500x252, 3.79M)

this fucking timeline

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

your animosity exposes you jidf.

you can never beat our inversion tactics

youtu.be/ump0N5yOpkM

Attached: invert.png (449x449, 159K)

not Jow Forums organized shilling

Why do you guys come up with the most absurd scenarios to preserve your fragile world view instead of the most logical answer? I thought you guys were supposed to be super enlightened compare to the rest of the world. Is being enlighten just a euphemism for being delusional and stupid? |

Instead of some grand conspiracy with some unnamed intelligence agency, more than like it was placed as a goof for the original bomber.

Goddamn you people are fucking retarded

Do you honestly think someone would put their actual return address on a bomb?

Obviously this is one of you retards desperately trying to do damage control and make it look like the falseflag you retards keep screaming it is

Face it you fucked up and now the blue wave is going to become a blue flood as no Republican will ever be elected again

That would be another exceptional plot twist. I like this timeline so fucking much!

Don't you think the bomb sender would think of that?
That's probably why she put her own address on it.

Probably win the next four Presidential elections with whatever nigger, spic, kike, or womyn they put out there due to how retarded you alt-kike faggots have been acting. Enjoy eight years of President Shaqueenuh (Formerly Beto) Al-Rourkestein because you wanted to LE MEME MAGA MAN XD. The worst part is you laughed as you drove a stake into America's heart. That's why I live in Belarus with my aryan wife and the no niggers or kikes now. I'll shed no more tears for what you have turned America into. The only way you could save yourselves at this point is to RAHOWA but you're all too big of pussies and glued to your memestations to do that. Enjoy fortnite dancing into Hell you Godless kike drones.

see

So, I just got done fucking my wife and nutting in her eager and wet cunt. I was going to shitpost for a minute while I enjoyed my post coital cigarette and brandy but, alas, here she is again. As I type this she's standing in the doorway, naked, except for a look of ferocity, staring at me with her piercing green eyes. In 30 minutes I only made her come four times. She knows I can do better. Frankly, so do I. Looks like another 45 minutes of pussy and opium is on the menu, boys. After I make her come another 4-5 times or so, I'll probably have a double mojito, too.

Anyway, I wish there was a shred of truth to this. Alas, another false flag pinned on some patsy. If these bombs were actually sent with the intention to harm then at least one would have exploded. I'm going back to fuck my wife now.

>smoke weed
>make bomb
>send it through mail
>put your own address for return
>smoke weed
>package doesn’t make it to address gets returned
>oh look, I got a package!

>The kike strikes back when called out by throwing the accusation back at the accuser

Get a new shtick, Shlomo. You have no power over me.

Fakest shit ever. Dems realized all the incivility towards Republicans backfired so now they're false flagging themselves to get sympathy points.

You could just as easily say that using their own address gives them an alibi. Speculating either way is pointless, but you can bet the press will make the dems out to be the victims regardless of the evidence.

Yes. Both sides are literal retards. So it has been, so it shall be.

big if true

Attached: 1489181842589.jpg (635x336, 30K)

This is orchestrated by Trump, now you have a perfect excuse to raid all those places for evidence of crimes. Return address is a very special fuck you for DWS to get her office raided too.

>we found
Nigger, shut the fuck up, you didn't do anything except come here from Reddit.

It would be funny if debbie was sending some sort of electronics to those addresses and they were flagged as bombs.

it has happened, check the Darwin Awards

Must not fap to lizard tits

fugg

Attached: yot.png (571x881, 568K)

CODE RED CODE RED, EXECUTE PLAN D
WUU JACK BOYS, GET THE FUCK INTO THE DISCORD. TOMMY THE RACIST THINKS HE FOUND THE CULPRIT.
HINT, HE LIKES TO BEAT HIS WIFE AND TAKE PICS.
EVERYONE WIPE YOUR HARDDRIVES WITH MAGNETS QUICK,
SPREAD THE WORD.

Attached: 500px-agefafeerrr.jpg (500x281, 18K)

We live in an age where everything can be traced back using cyberpolice. the simplest solution is usually the correct one. They also sent a bomb(lol) to themselves.

also odd that none fo these bombs went off, thats what everyone shoul dbe focusing on.

Of course this is a false flag.

The truth is the deepstate fears a Republican supermajority because they need the left right balance in order to more easily manipulate legislative votes.

But thanks to pol and other places, people are asking more questions and moving the needle to one side or the other instead of placing power on a fulcrum.

THEY ARE SCARED
and they should be, we are only getting started

youtu.be/Gl42MFFI49U

Attached: 1538605667752.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

Awoo banned from june 21 to june 24 blocked my post.

Attached: 1539270568905.png (998x458, 198K)

Do you retards actually believe political operatives embarking on a mission such as this would be fucking stupid enough to not think about the return address?

The person was obviously covering their tracks.

Literally as plausible as anything else. Calling it "suspicious" doesn't actually mean anything substantive, and not elaborating let's the reader dream up...whatever they want. This is why the press, as it currently operates, can be considered an enemy of the people.

the social egregore says different. you replying is all the thanks i need

Attached: x.jpg (640x404, 160K)

know how i know this is all bullshit? they all live in different states across the nation but watch, the "bombs" will all be the fucking same with the same handwriting
its why we only get 1 pic of 1 bomb

The thing that none off them went off or anyone died (thank god) ruins the narrative
the Media will REEE into infinity when Trump baits them with a weird tweet.

Attached: 1526166507116.png (658x524, 27K)

I would like to say that absolutely no one is that fucking stupid but there is no bottom to leftard idiocy.

the unabomber would also lace his devices with hair, dirt and dust collected in random bathrooms along his bus trips.

Attached: anime jew.png (353x362, 203K)

Is there anything cringier than the teenage shitskins and kike thralls that still post this fat kike shekelgrub? Do us all a favor and follow Shuaib "Shuaiby" Aslam's example. freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/Shuaiby-Shotgun-Suicide

Attached: 1521092728585.png (927x553, 221K)

awoo

youtu.be/JUB2EX71V8g

Attached: Salem.png (1620x1080, 1.13M)

Probably because the evidence shows they ACTUALLY ARE THE VICTIMS

>Who puts a return adress on a bomb?
who finds intact passports at an aircraft wreck?