Most males should against alpha males. Alpha males seek to hoard all the wealth, women, and resources to themselves...

Most males should against alpha males. Alpha males seek to hoard all the wealth, women, and resources to themselves, and they enjoy subordinating other males.

Every single male that is not an alpha should be uniting against these fucks. Tear them down and put them in their place.

Attached: 18012782969_4c95583f09_z.jpg (640x573, 67K)

>Alpha males seek to hoard all the wealth, women, and resources to themselves, and they enjoy subordinating other males.
incorrect!
alphas let the lessers play with that which i have no purpose for, like whores.

or you can just stop being a literal neckbeard manchild and become an alpha yourself instead of being envious/bitter and coveting the things that other people have. hmmmmm

I would rather live in a society that is more equal for everyone without massive differences in wealth. Alphas wouldn't have so much power in such a society, and the masses of men would rule instead of just a few at the top.

You're trying to do the same through cooperation. If it works, it makes you the alpha. It won't, so it's just petty envy.

That is the politics of hate and division. True alphas have bros. And Jow Forums is a monogamous board anyways.

Go read homage to catalonia or gulag archipelago to get some idea what equality looks like.

Also the politics of fairness and justice for everyone.

You mean the greedy capitalist alphas that wanted to rule over other males and take all the resources for themselves got sent to a prison labor camp because they would otherwise try to subvert society with their rampant greed?

If you think that for one second if you killed all of what you perceive as “alpha males” you then out you in a position of power then you are sorely mistaken. Currency, women, land, respect, and everything else are taken by the men that are willing to take it first, and have the drive and motivation to do so.

Not you. Your desire for equality is an innate drive to level the playing field with better men because you know that you are inferior. Get fucked, commie.

The only way to counter the alpha is socially and legally enforced monogamy.

>Which I have no purpose for
>I

Go wash your penis you incel cuck

Would put you in a position of power*

God dammit I hate phoneposting.

Any "alpha male" who doesn't set a moral example for women by being a family man is betraying his community. He's an ally of women, and spiritually a woman. If you're better, if you're strong, you're supposed to elevate others.

sounds like commie arguments to me

this
>kill all the alphas
>women still accept only top 20%
>new class of alphas arises
social enforcement of monogamy is the only cure

>Most males should against alpha males.
Some males shouldn't language.

Attached: Cockmongler_hires.jpg (600x791, 410K)

Wealth is actually perhaps the greatest tool that a "beta," as you call them, can use to attract women. I have seen so many autistic losers with incredibly attractive girlfriends just because they have a high-end programming job or some such. If wealth was all equitable then women would just choose their partners based on who was the most attractive, so it would actually be even worse than it is now. I don't think you are thinking through these ideas you're putting out there, chief.

I work far harder than my fat faggot boss, yet he makes millions a year while I barely survive. And he inherited the business. The "alphas" don't necessarily work hard.

Attached: 1523907701123.jpg (775x504, 320K)

fpbp

enemy spotted

Tsk tsk
Chad is the only one who truly cares about us on this Earth bro

Attached: 1536693215354.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

kill yourself then. stop basing your ideology on a reality that is completely unattainable.

Alpha male cuck worshiper spotted.

>i work far harder than my boss
wow if i had a fucking dollar for everytime i heard this from a low-skilled minimum wage employee i would be a fucking millionaire.

newflash retard: no you don't. and you have no where near as much accountability/responsibility as your boss does. that's why he gets paid more than you. because the fucking market has dictated he deserves to be paid that much. if you can't get that much then you don't deserve that much. end of fucking story

Dude. Yeah bro. We're all the same man.

bullies make great beef jerky.

>t.mediocre manlet

Its true no alpha males tend to be of low to moderate intelligence when lead a society for the sake of it's citizens to peace, order and prosperity requires very high intelligence and borderline autism not autist is an alpha male they should not be idolised because they do no good for nobody they are selfish petty creatures.

Surprised ur meme flag isn’t a hammer and sickle, Vladimir

Attached: 6DED901C-1643-42FB-A66A-F96BEA4F26E2.jpg (750x910, 176K)

pathetic
>in all fields

Agree. If men knew how bad things are they would revolt against the system. The thing is men just like Americans view themselves as temporary embarrassed millionaires, men view themselves as temporary embarrassed slayers, so it's hard to get the betas to unite.

I'd rather submit to an actual man who takes what he wants seriously, than someone who dances around notions of what should be. Try making life improvements, offline, and maybe someday someone will love you in return. Sorry for your butthurt, get well soon chump.

We need alphas in the army not in society go do something actually beneficial to society.

Yeah how dare you aspire to become something greater instead of being a bitter virgin who resents the people around them for succeeding in life where they failed. You people are fucking pathetic, truly.

You can aspire all you want but the system is inherently rigged against most males.

Attached: okc 80 20.png (503x644, 23K)

No, males are logical to a higher extent. Aspiring to cum in as many woman as you can is natural and the most basic form of meritocracy: natural selection

If you think they "hoard women" you are a literally beta cuck communist on the most basic level. Not only that, 99% of that woman still wouldnt fuck you even if chad disappeared

Attached: 1538002887591.jpg (680x481, 107K)

It's supposed to be cooperative. There's overlap between alpha and beta males. Both build, but generally alphas are leaders, warriors, visionaries, while betas plan, organize, and study. Both are responsible for civilization.
The two can't exist without the other. No one can tell me alpha males are doing what they're supposed to be doing, if our society is in the state it's in. It's degenerate from top to bottom. Where is this strength, where is the leadership?

alphas + all thots vs all incels, who do you think would win?

There is nothing logical about defending a system rigged against you. A lot of men defend it because they engage in wishful thinking that they too can climb up.

No you can't just phone it in, have as many babies as possible, with as many women as possible, and call it a day. That's dysgenic. You need to raise the children as well, that's the point of marriage.

I agree, most males should against alpha males.

I'm only against alpha males if they're non-Christian, O.P. Put a shirt on.

No you stupid nigger they defend it because everything else is utter cancer shit. Your wet dream utopia males will be milked for sperm like cattle. I bet you would like that, got a bit horny reading this didnt you

pathetic scum

Attached: 1540327619741.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>muh dik

this, roided up homosexual posers on instagram are not alpha males

>let's destroy the last bastion of masculinity
Oy vey

But then you become the alpha to be targeted you trotskite retard and if the "alphas" truly hoarded all of that then you wouldn't exist. Instead of destroying, build something of yourself.

Attached: 1533136871516.png (672x787, 979K)

Surely you can, thats what every successful empire did. Rape enemy wamen as they get land to spread their genes

You can live in cuck leafland and brin up your one kid to be decent. On the other side of the globe al-habibi just fucked 70 yezidi girls and in 100 years half of the planet is sandnigger muslim

stupid leaf

Attached: 1538436929004.png (922x676, 929K)

Then perish. I have no desire to muse the depressed ramblings of a deadbeat loser. If you believe the system is rigged against you, then you're probably too far gone to save anyway.

This is what we mean being a useless breeder and eater does not make for a civilisation. Alphas are not creative or visionnaires they are dumb animals who rule by fear but unless you are a nigger in the congo that doesn't mean much anymore. The alphas need to get the fuck in line and follow some beta with actual brains.

That's a great example of dysgenic muh dick behaviour that results in massive populations of low IQ subhumans. If you're Genghis Khan, fine, fulfill your divine right. Are you Genghis Khan?

Lol make them.

You might not like it, but it currently proves to be the better evolutionary strategy. Maybe if you think about it and read some books you to can procreate.

You know that's not why. Men engage in so much wishful thinking they can be alpha if they just approach right. Why do you think the pickup artist community was so big not too long ago?

I don't believe it is rigged, it is rigged.

Attached: inequality.jpg (1024x615, 90K)

alpha male doesn mean taking so many steroid you'll die miserably in your 40

More stupidity. You know alpha males sleep, right? And that beta males massively outnumber them? Both exist because of the cooperation of the other. Leaders need soldiers. When you have an inept leader, your soldiers mutiny.

How is this related at all ? How have shit tier social skills and mindfuck yourself with deadloops of anxiety inducing whatever made up shit you believe in.

This is why you are unable to attract people, you hate yourself and embraced your beta-nes. An alpha would never ever think about being a beta, even if he was the scum of society homles

But ofc people with a good mindset rarely get that low

Its ok he does agree alpha males are dumb animals how do you expect an alpha to lead anything larger than a gang? How many alphas do you see as CEOs and real leaders? Hardly any why because they are dumb animals.

Good luck with that.

All of them are you fucking retard. That's how they got to the top and maintained their position. Your issue is that you don't have an understanding of what being an alpha is and are stuck in your own fantasy of overthrowing some hierarchy that is impossible to navigate which is why you will always be at the bottom. Even if you rise to top you will fail to maintain your position as you lack the drive to maintain it.

that's beta behaviour bro. someone who keeps all his wealth/women will inevitably be more alpha than those who lose them by giving them away.

>Tinder

Fucking meaningles since its only based on pictures. I bet you feel like shit when you see guys with somking hot GFs on the street that you would deem ugly.

Being a attractive to women is alot more than pure looks. Only r9k users think looks and money are everything

Attached: 1540398424154.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Alphas don’t seek that at all. Their ascension is what naturally gives them that .

It’s the transcendental power that can be tapped into by all of us when we talk about “divine rights” of kings and generals.

Those that truly seek those things are merchant types like Jews and Chinese.

Dude you are fucking off on the insane end

By definition you cannot be a CEO if you are a beta cuck. Everyone will fuck your ass on every corner when they smell your weakness.

Dunno, maybe if you are some tech guru like Zuc you can manage. But its still not an eternal state, you flash your CEO name card and get a wamen. Zuc got an asian too

Attached: 1540374261614.jpg (450x450, 38K)

bait

>Alpha males seek to hoard all the wealth, women, and resources to themselves, and they enjoy subordinating other males.
Lol no
Had an alpha roomie for three years. Good guy, very funny, gave me advice on how to get girls. Here ist he tip: alphas and chads don't give a fuck about competition because they know they'll naturally come out on top. So they don't waste their time putting other people down.

Those who spend their time putting others down?
Hungry normies who want to attain chadhood but fail to do so

There are good alpha males, and bad betas/omegas
It takes all of us to form a functioning society
The only division that matters is good/bad

Being a attractive to women is mostly based on pure looks.

Oh ok you think an alpha is anyone who is sucessful in a cesspool society whist I'm going on the actual definition. The term has been appropraited to defines these cancerous men who all want to be bud fox or some other character that is not an alpha male they have been dubbed alpha male they are sociopaths that not hot ot navigate well a shit hole but they are not creative either they take from others and create nothing original that is what you are.

Building a physique like that is, at best, a part time job. Dude probably does little more than work (if he has a job), lift, cook, eat and sleep. Lots of supplements, too. Hardly alpha, he's a slave to the mirror. Also, he will find it increasingly difficult to maintain that build and will eventually have to give it up completely or at least to the point where he becomes basic bitch gym rat with nothing to show for it besides old muscle pics.

t. lifts a lot

If you distribute wealth, then alphas have more power in the dating market due to their natural advantages such as height and good looks.

The main reason most men pursue wealth beyond what they need for basic necessities is to improve their mating prospects because wealth equals status, security etc.

So by distributing wealth you are stripping the average man of the opportunity to improve his position in the dating market and acquire a partner. Everyone is just stuck with what they are born with. The people who win are those who have the genetic advantage.

You can larp all you want, but you really think any random fuckhead off the street is incapable of shooting someone they don't like? The only reason people don't kill each other more often is because they want to maintain the social order. In other words, beta males maintain the social order - for everyone else.

This is the literal definition of communism. Beta males confirmed for self-destructive evolutionary refuse. Automation will take care of your lot, Melvin.

In this whore age I would rather play victim and get pussies then act tough. Acting tough in IT industry at least hasn't given me any pussy yet.

When you already won at everything and dominated everyone the only game left is to help everyone.

You're an absolute retard fren. I don't know what else to tell you. By definition an alpha is a leader and what others should aspire to be like. So yes a CEO fits the very definition. Then you have the balls to say we should take from them because they take from others once again accusing others of what you want to be guilty of. I don't understand your mind set. If you highlight my ID was my first post was to create something of yourself before taking from others. You should take your self back to Jow Forums you will get a better reception there.

A freak who takes horrific drugs and literally spends his life in a gym to look like that is not an alpha, dumbfuck. Thread disregarded saged

Part of being an alpha is having loyal people underneath you and beside you. Like I said good luck space cowboy.

Alpha male is a meme that doesn't exist.

Douchey bros fuck easy sluts a lot. That's it. That's the whole mystery.

Yeah, and if you are a degenerate, and don't set an example for your people, their only loyalty to you will be money. For example you mentioned procreation. If that's the most important thing, then wouldn't any "alpha male" who pumps and dumps, or who cheats, be eschewing his responsibility as a man? Because that is the point I'm making. Alpha males are better men, and they are the only ones who can influence women. When they don't resist degeneracy, they aren't being alpha.

not your personal army, beta orbiter.

We are already in our place, pleb

I reject slave morality, though, so nope.

I'd rather live in a society that reflected our natural social mammalian hierarchies and relations.

being alpha is based on merit and success
you are literally asking to do the same those Social Justice Warriors and Feminists want.
you fucking dimwit

Attached: Really (2).jpg (665x665, 37K)

>Every single male that is not an alpha should be uniting against these fucks. Tear them down and put them in their place.
The problem we have is that there are infinitely too many spineless fucking betas driving women to extreme dating habits. JUST FUCK OFF LOSER, YOU DON'T GET SHIT. EVER. NOT FUCKING EVER. SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You can’t destroy alpha males without becoming one yourself

You are living slave morality right now.

it's 99% looks, and then they scale back to get anyone with status and money.

Yeah, right. Nixon outed all the alpha males in business/politics years ago.

its an obvious problem yes, I dont know how they would have dealt with it in older times, did they just kill everyone that wasnt alpha so everyone would be as alpha as each other and as such would cooperate instead of outcompete ?

This.
When you make competition a part of your strategy, you fight for that which someone else is also trying to achieve. Set your own goals and don't use confrontation to select them for you.

What the the fuck are you on about?

beta males banding together and basically killing alpha males or taking their stuff and distributing it to a more equitable level. Now laws prohibit stealing and killing, so alphas dodge the beta male united anger.