Where were you when the BBC made the Doctor face off with Jow Forums personified?

Where were you when the BBC made the Doctor face off with Jow Forums personified?

>In the episode the Doctor and her companions meet civil rights activist Rosa Parks and watch as she refuses to give her bus seat up for white passengers.

Attached: doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-Krasko-Josh-Bowman-Rosa-BBC-America.jpg (1200x600, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Krasko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>imagine watching this show

When did Dr Who become Quantum Leap?

This show hasn't been good since the 1980s. Just let it die with dignity already.

Did they show the Jews helping her arrange the stunt, and the one month she spent doing that before anyone reacted.

Women will never be cool

The new doctor is a chick?

Attached: kirby_stamp9.gif (310x266, 132K)

the absolute state of my country

Is she getting blacked?

Um yes sweetie. Its 2019. Man up and get over it duh

That's fucking gay.

Attached: 1540393522306.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Yes, and her companions are a Dindu and a Paki who complains about being mistaken for a Islamic terrorist.

Attached: landscape-1535720482-dl6-9cnx0aarhh2.jpg (980x490, 67K)

Quintessential British.

"It's about time" etc etc

Here's the really weird thing: nerds invented this shit. We put strong lady characters and ethnics into our fiction way before anyone else did, we practically invented "alternative good looks for leading men and women", and we did it because we were incels dissastified with being laughed at by pretty Stacies irl.

Yet somehow scifi in particular in current year is revolutionary progressive bullshit all of a sudden. Where the fuck have these show runners been for the past nearly hundred years?

Attached: 1538740284036.jpg (409x360, 43K)

Too late.

does she complain about that when she's not in the exact time period where that's important?

of course I am referring to the 1300 years that Islam has existed.

>the absolute state of my country
What makes you think this is your country?

Attached: anjemchoudaryap_hdv.jpg (1000x563, 74K)

No, she's bravely facing off a white supremacist from the far-future who travelled back in time to stop Rosa Parks from refusing to give up her seat (and subsequently sparking the Civil Rights movement)

Attached: 1034623.jpg (750x445, 47K)

Not watching a shitty show.

how the heck weren't those two smacked upside the head for dressing like that in 1920's America?

Even the blacks wore suits back then, and a woman in pants would have been even more daring than the flappers.

Watch countryfile, Dr who's coming on, ok it's entertaining. First minute Rosa parks. Turned over. I won't watch obvious indoctrination. What's Rosa parks got to do with me, never had Jim crow or segregation here. Dr who is going the way of torchwood, when I became homosexual propaganda. So Fuck off I won't watch it anymore.

I wont talk about your country but your medias are worse than the swedish and american ones. I don't understand why.

It's still class based. The upper middle class own the media. Oh and how much they know better than the ordinary population. The mob need to be told what to think. Nothing's changed in that respect since Victoria. Nothing exists outside of London.

Wait wat! This was the actual plot? Racist time travelling white incel trys to change history? Bit on the nose isn't it?

>Thinks Rosa Parks's bus ride was in the 1920's
>American flag.

Why am I not surprised? Fucking burgers

Yes, that's the actual plot.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Krasko

>The Thirteenth Doctor, Graham, Ryan and Yaz encountered Krasko in Alabama 1955, after finding a suitcase filled with time displacement equipment. He wanted to change history by preventing Rosa Parks from starting the Montgomery Bus Boycott.

He even comes from a prison called "Stormcage."

What happened to Bradley Walsh?

Skelly

but are they going to acknowledge that Rosa Parks was part of a conspiracy in order to promote equal rights

Stormcage isn't a new thing. It's been in the show before.

this sounds so bad it might actually be good, in a trainwreck-comedic sort of way

Doctor Jew has been compromised for quite some time now/

Attached: 1527184286044.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

Last good story?

Doctor Who is the Forced Meme of TV shows, BBC constantly going on like the whole of the UK is watching when in reality nobody gives a shit

why isn't she black?

can you smell the pakis raping kids from your front door?
why are you watching tv?
white british kids are being raped, right now

I don't watch this shit but she was qt in her episode of Black Mirror

Doctor who?

Dr Who producers have gone on record saying they intentionally add blacks to times and places they weren't historically found. Why? Because they want blacks to feel good about themselves, and showing them absent from all the important moments of Western history might give them the silly idea that their ancestors were inconsequential.

>Why don't they just show Dr Who visiting important African and Indus history moments?
Because the other object of including blacks in white history of moments is the demoralization of whites. Showing medieval England or ancient Rome, or the Trojan war filled with black men dispossesses whites of their sense of tribal history. That's the main goal of all of this.

Attached: tmp_10628-1525691016892m1017008990.jpg (1024x682, 144K)

Just let the show die already.

Dr travels back in time 8,000 years to Africa. Everyone is living in mud huts, starving.

Dr travels forward in time 12,000 years to Africa. Everyone is living in mud huts starving.

Doctor Who is a cool wine aunt show and your country is getting invaded and couped Dole fruit company style soon faggot. The CIA death squads will have special funding to hunt down all Soros minions.

>being so low iq that end up watching the most cucked, sjw tv channel in existance
nigga please...