BOMB FOUND INSIDE ANDERSON COOPERS GAPED ASSHOLE

Daily reminder that this the most digusting democrat false flag in political history , and many republican operatives were waiting for the "october suprise" for weeks now. This is it and never would they have imagined it would be this twisted.

For the past few days and weeks america has been watching slowly as a world war Z style wall of 3rd world garbage marches towards our borders on the news every night. This is unaccaptable from a democratic media perspective. Something had to change. And you can bet that CNN wont cover that caravan for the next 10 fucking days.

You can make a pipe bomb with like 4 items. A pipe you can get anywhere , some over the counter gunpowder at a gun store, some nails and then wiring. It doesnt even need to work to shut down a building.

The tell that this isnt a real attack is that nobody war hurt. Real bombers make sure thier bombs go off when they are manipulated. Nobody was hurt.

Whoever sent these bombs has a fat bag of cash and is on a plane to a non extradition country , or worse , this was a illegal immigrant with no id who is now on said flight and we will never fucking know who did it.

Now democrats got what they wanted. Right wing extremism less than 2 weeks before the election.

What we need to do is VOTE. Make sure you tell your family this is HORSE SHIT and fake news. Make sure you tell them they sent ricen to multiple people a few weeks ago and it got at most a 10 minute news slot. Make sure you tell them a democrat almost wiped out the republican senate at a baseball game but failed because he was a faggot who couldnt even shoot a gun.

Right now the news is SHUT down to talk about this attack. Nobody is covering the caravan which is republican voter bait. This is democrat voter bait.

Do not fall for this obvious bullshit. Make sure you are registered and ready to send these fucks back to the political stone age.

Attached: breaking news 1.jpg (775x425, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bomb-addressed-to-the-white-house-is-intercepted-cnn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Large, black, and phallic like in appearance

Bombs are bad.
They kill indiscriminately

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

obama is sending vibrating black dildos to everyone thinking it will make him prez again.
>SHEEEEEIIITTTT

honestly its fucking absurd that AR's now cost less than a finnish mosin

>go to Sportsmansguide.com
>use their 4 pay system for a DPMS Oracle
>pay $100 to have an AR-15 shipped to you (plus FLL)
Not bad

wat

Can get a new AR15 for $100+transfer fees, then it's 3 more payments of 100 but you can get going for just 100

>this the most digusting democrat false flag in political history
indeed, they've lost the fucking plot
it's all Obunghole's fault desu

Attached: buttplug.jpg (660x330, 34K)

aaaaaaand there goes the house
fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

BAN BOMBS NAOW

Attached: no-time.jpg (750x500, 131K)

>democrat false flag

Attached: 7643.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

I just want something exciting to happen --_-

Attached: 1540070264171.jpg (550x680, 64K)

THE LIST SO FAR:

Soros
>delivered

Clinton
>delivered

Obama
>apparently intercepted at SS sorting facility

Holder
>intercepted

White House
>intercepted

CNN
>delivered

Wasserman-Schulz
>suspicious package delivered

Harris

Attached: 351511515612.jpg (466x500, 113K)

13 days is an eternity in political campaigns.

Nothing is set in stone. Make sure you dont allow anybody you know to think this is real.

Its fake as fuck and designed to counter "jobsnotmobs"

MSNBC: package delivered to Soros read; to the man who has everything.

kinda funny.

fucking PSA and their ridiculous prices. ok, maybe the fit and finish aren't that great but awesome deals if you only want to shoot some shit.

>pay $100 to have an AR-15 shipped to you (plus FLL)
>Can get a new AR15 for $100+transfer fees, then it's 3 more payments of 100 but you can get going for just 100
wow.. that's the most jewish fucking thing i read all morning. it's $400 then, not $100.

now this is why i come to Jow Forums

Attached: 1540361890218.jpg (752x1200, 92K)

Lads I ordered 4 suped up back massagers i think they got the wrong addresses what now?

Attached: 8D2326FB-66A2-4C5D-9D3C-E0A3D7A4B27C.jpg (750x730, 68K)

>Click thread
>No based cnn/Anderson cooper goatse shops.
>So disappoint.

You can pay for guns in installments?!

Any good recommendations on something chambered in 308?

Melania trumps airplane also suffered mechanical problems a week or so ago.

No because you pay $100 to have it in your posession, for $100+FFL fees you can have an AR-15. Whether you nig out on the payments afterward is up to you but if you want to rail against all forms of credit feel free

Ted Kaczynski used 16 bombs in his 'career.' We're supposed to believe someone is trying to top that in one day? I'm waiting for MSNBC and TYT to get in on this flag.

and you know it'll be 39.99% APR if you forget to pay

Elizabeth Warren is going to get a box of small pox blankets, calling it now.

>forget to pay
It's auto-deducted and who nigs out like that?

good choice on the aluminum magazine, jew shill

Well this sounds like someone getting overly nervous. But still.
The building houses Kamal Harris office and the newspaper Union Tribune.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-24 um 18.47.46.png (582x339, 232K)

Remember the 60 millions goy

Attached: Clint2.png (597x600, 411K)

the problem is that nobody cares, not even democrats. so what if someone tried to hurt the frumpy old guard globalists of the DNC? this would be an improvement as far as the new face of the party is concerned.

OMG 14,000 bombs were just mailed to the Mexican caravan!
THIS ALT-RIGHT MOB VIOLENCE IS OUT OF CONTROL!

>many republican operatives were waiting for the "october suprise" for weeks now
Can you please provide me with some evidence so I can convince a normie?

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

OY VEY A CNN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Only antifa cells in these cities could be coordinated enough to pull this false flag off. The mail wasnt used this seems like these packages were placed there.

[pic] That's what ether does to you.. you are fully aware all the time what you're doing. You know.

former drumpf supporter here but seriously we can't let the goyim know

Attached: 1540346881653.gif (300x161, 236K)

It's because they can be made with almost criminally cheap materials, and you get what you paid for.

>gives instructions on how to make a pipe bomb
>gets Jow Forums shut down

t-thanks mossad

Why are there 50 "hey rabbi" threads?

no evidence. But every election happens in america in november. via manipulation of the news cycle. The best time to drop opposition research or something that will damage the other side is late october when its close enough to the election to dominate the news cycle

This happens every election and both parties sit on stories to release around those times.

Hey I hate drumpf too can I get a bomb?

What did filename mean by this?

Attached: Sean Hannity.gif (321x321, 109K)

Are there any live streams of this caravan? Or border cams that we can watch this upcoming riot?? Need to prepare anons.

Attached: 31014911-Spring-brown-bear-cubs-playfight.jpg (900x600, 278K)

I have a theory. Remember when the DNC cunt doxxed all those republicans after the Kavanaugh trial? What if he was part of the "resistance"? But what if the resistance isn't what you think it is? Imagine you were trying to over throw your own government. Now you know a show of force can not achieve this. How do you do it? Well if you're part of the resistance and your goal is total over throwing of your government maybe you take this path I'm about to explain.
Step 1: Claim the resistance is just against Trump admin.
Step 2: drum up support for the resistance from his opposition in politics.
Step 3: gather intel from every where on every body.
Step 4: Plan False Flag events against your opposition (in this case reps and dems) both of them.
Step 5: 1st false flag send ricin to republicans from a dem supporter ( cause chaos and dissent)
Step 6: 2nd false flag event doxx reps to public mean while you gather the intel on dems secretly for phase 2 of false flag events.
Step 7: fund an army of migrants to begin a march towards the border. (now you have an army of people that want to make their own country)
Step 8: 3rd False Flag event send pipe bombs to democrats (cause chaos and dissent)
Step 9: Cause the country to eat itself with a looming civil war while your army slowly crawls under the wire.
Step 10: reap the rewards of a country in chaos.
I'm sure there is more to this then my initial thoughts but hopefully someone else has been picking up on this scenario of espionage and deciet from both sides. The only difference is the republicans think they're only fighting the Democrats. The Democrats think they are fighting republicans. Niether side realizes they are actually fighting an invisible enemy that sleeps amongst them.

Sure.
Pull my finger.

Did Drumpf put it there during butt exploration and activities?

Shhh goyim this is the news now.

Attached: IMG_20180830_191227.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

YOU GUYS TOLD ME THE LEFT WAS VIOLENT

WHY IS ONLY LEFTIST ORGANIZATIONS BEING TARGETED

DON'T TELL ME FALSE FLAG

>BOMB FOUND INSIDE ANDERSON COOPERS GAPED ASSHOLE
Q predicted this!

stop kiking jew fuck

Do you have sauce on the White House bomb? I looked but everyone is saying it didn't happen.

>makes instructions

no i didnt. I didnt describe at all how to make it work.

The problem is that George Soros thought he could play with the forces of Chaos to his advantage, but found out that there were those of us who were far more adept at it than he is. So, now with his tail tucked between his legs, he's planting false flags and calling for us to tone down the rhetoric. Top Kek.

You can't run from the NPC meme Soros.

Attached: 1540073886240.jpg (551x548, 212K)

>DON'T TELL ME

Usually when women say that, they really mean the opposite.

This is a government website. It's not going anywhere.

Could someone photoshop a guy surfing on a wave made of shit?

"You sowed the wind for decades to come. I fear that the whole country will reap the whirlwind."

Attached: Payback.jpg (700x700, 40K)

Piss wave.

I already did my part. I hope my vote counts. Back to the stone age they go!

Attached: 1516006555023.gif (718x539, 597K)

There isn't even an article or testimony of some republican expert/staff campaigner?
Yeah I understand the pfrinciple

>You can make a pipe bomb with like 4 items. A pipe you can get anywhere , some over the counter gunpowder at a gun store, some nails and then wiring. It doesnt even need to work to shut down a building

You don't even need the gunpowder and nails.
Just the pipe with screwed on end caps is enough to cause an incident. If you want to ruin someone's flight and possibly life, just slip one of those into their checked luggage before they leave.

that's who i use.
got a springfield xd 9 13 round subcompact for 4 payments of 109.

no statement

So stupid. How can any one even believe any of this is real ? No one was even killed.

Well user. One group seems to know what’s up. Blind faith on either side is cause of the issue. We are back to R good D bad, when all along both are parties of NPC fucks. Of course it’s manufactured. No surveillance video or witnesses in these areas? Please. Rich people cctv more than a paki convenience store.

His son is behind this stuff now user. Good news, George was much smarter than his boy. Once his organ supply runs out and his son takes the reigns it will be the beginning of the end. Good or bad.

Fill it with black pepper. Kek. Feds would probably still claim it was black powder.

>implying it’s not already all over and anarchist cookbook isn’t readily available for download
c’mon newfag get with it

bomb control now

>no one was even killed
I'm as disappointed as you are user.

Attached: 1539284859712s.jpg (249x200, 5K)

PROTIP. False flags won't change anyones mind. See Jo Cox for an example. Stick to creating blacked threads.

Attached: 1474050798000.jpg (700x512, 84K)

George is gonna will his money to me. He knows his son is incompetent. I have a really good feeling about it. Kek smiles upon me.

They would charge you with creating a "hoax device".

No no no, it was only a pepper shaker officer.

bump for title

Make sure you also keep pushing the caravan on faceberg and twatter. Don't let people forget.

>Healthy diet
>less rye and s. o,y beans.

PREVIOUSLY @ SECRET SERVICE HQ
"Hey, did Hillary/Obama order a package? We've received one."
>No, is it an Amazon package?
"Nope, it's from F. King Dumbass"
>I don't see anything in THE FUCKING SECRET SERVICE RECORDS THAT WE HAVE SPECIFICALLY FOR SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, have an expert inspect it
"The expert analysis is in, it's probably an IED"
>Oh wow, I sure am glad we have a protocol in place for this. Let's go ahead and disarm this mother fucker SO IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXPLODE.

Attached: 1539663458684.png (327x335, 220K)

Seems santa is early this year.

>suspicious packages found
>no suspects
>investigation hasn't even started
>"It must be alt-right terrorists "

Attached: PbZHksD.gif (280x280, 1.44M)

Attached: Pman.jpg (960x593, 122K)

Someone do an Antifa Santa planting pipebombs in politicians stockings.

I can't wait until I'm officially labeled a terrorist so I can start terrorizing.

WW3 IS IMMINENT

I REPEAT

WW3 IS IMMINENT

THE ELECTRICAL GRID IS BEING TARGETED AS WE SPEAK

THE BOMBS ARE BEING USED AS A DISTRACTION

HOLLY FUCK

HOLLLU FUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We should meme sensible bomb control into reality and use all their retarded talking points.

The news for that was amazing. Her widower husband was using her to score political points before she was even cold

>Obama
>Hillary
>Soros
>CNN

"My intuition tells me that it's probably somebody who hates hamsters because all these people/institutions are notoriously hamster-crats."

Attached: dyblinun8kq01.jpg (1242x1598, 118K)

8 BOMBS

LOL IT'S OBVIOUS

Attached: make that 8.png (610x220, 25K)

to clarify these are the other 7

Attached: 7 bombs.png (605x429, 43K)

>Be bomber(s)
>Post online about incoming false flag
>send out packages
>whether or not they actually go off doesn't matter
>right wing is already convinced this is all fake
>make Q/pizzagate shit more mainstream
>right is riled up and convinced of the conspiracy even further
>know Jow Forums is too stupid to even think of this
>repeat
check and mate

Attached: 1468688432949.jpg (919x720, 59K)

You get a dildo! And you get a dildo!

Attached: oprah-free-car.gif (500x375, 717K)

>>right wing is already convinced this is all fake
>he thinks it's real
Cute!

>ITS OBVIOUS
It's obvious we need Democrat control.

Kek

Attached: 1540069098917.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

corrected

UPDATE
THE LIST SO FAR:

Soros
>delivered

Clinton
>delivered

Obama
>apparently intercepted at SS sorting facility

Holder
>intercepted

CNN
>delivered

Gov. Cuomo
>delivered

---

Wasserman-Schulz

Harris

---

White House
>intercepted
>FALSE ALARM
cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bomb-addressed-to-the-white-house-is-intercepted-cnn.html

JUST IN FROM MSNBC: POSSIBLE DEVICE FOUND AT CONGRESSIONAL MAIL FACILITY

Amy's got it, must be conspiracy by trump to silence women and their rights.

An AR-10.