This is going to end up as a win for republicans. It's going to blow up in their face

This is going to end up as a win for republicans. It's going to blow up in their face.

Attached: hillbag.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

Lots of 'suspicious packages', yet not a single one containing a real bomb. How interesting. These false flags are getting lazy as fuck.

Meanwhile, the ricin packages actually contained ricin.

Attached: 0EFC8E36-4081-4C69-818E-F551E226CB5E.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

This is all a direct consequence of Trump's racebaiting and rabblerousing against the media for 3 years now. His base is made up of the least educated, the poorest, and most deluded people this country has to offer. The blame solely rests on Trump and he should publicly disavow these right wing bombers like a fucking MAN.

Not to mention other attacks.

Switchblade stabbing attempt
California congressional candidate Rudy Peters, who is challenging Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell, narrowly escaped a stabbing attempt in September.

Male Democratic operative allegedly assaults female Trump staffer
An operative with Democratic political group American Bridge was arrested in March for assaulting a female staffer in President Donald Trump’s administration.

Same male Democratic operative allegedly assaults female GOP campaign manager
That same American Bridge operative, Wilfred Stark, was arrested Tuesday for allegedly chasing and assaulting Nevada gubernatorial nominee Adam Laxalt’s campaign manager.

Wyoming GOP office set on fire
A Republican Party office in Laramie, Wyoming, was set on fire just days after opening in September.

Vandals throw brick through window of Nebraska GOP office
Vandals in July threw a brick through the window of the Nebraska Republican Party’s headquarters.

Minnesota state GOP candidate says she was chased by property-destroying anarchist
Minnesota state Rep. Sarah Anderson said she was attacked on Sunday after calling out a man who has kicking over campaign yard signs.

Minnesota state GOP candidate says he was assaulted, concussed by politically motivated assailant
Another Minnesota Republican, state Rep. Shane Mekeland, said he received a concussion on Oct. 12 when he was assaulted by a man he believed was politically motivated.

Windows of New York GOP office smashed, warning left
Vandals in New York smashed the windows of the Metropolitan Republican Club on Oct. 11 and left graffiti warnings. The perpetrators left behind anarchist graffiti and a warning: “Our attack is merely a beginning.”

shut up faggot

Oh so she addresses this but not the house fire that happened a while back?

Yeah this totally doesn't reek of false flag. Fuck off Killary.

Pence talked about it for 10 seconds and Hitllary 20, hmmm

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

This is so obviously a political move by the left, you gotta be shilling or an NPC to think otherwise. They're not even trying to make it look credible anymore they know their base is fucking zombified and retarded, and will believe anythnig the TV tells them.

They are a message from someone who has Saudi interest at heart. See John Salisbury Twatter from 21 October 2018. Wake up please.

I want to see them actually killed though, this is child's play.

Absolutely fucking this. Trump incites hatred against the media for TELLING THE TRUTH about him and now people are mailing bombs to prominent Democrats. Beyond vile. Impeachment can't come soon enough

BEEP BOP

>Hillary immediately available to hold press conference

Yeah, this totally wasn't set up

anons need to copypasta this and spam it on social media. Kikebook NYT/CNN comment sections especially

>laughing
>immediately shills voting for dems

>right wing bombers
You know something the cops don't apparently?

Attached: (((you))).jpg (560x752, 70K)

>blow up
You avin a laugh, m8?

Based leaf.

Save into your meme folders Jow Forums and share it

Attached: trump.jpg (1554x5025, 3.46M)

You got that right, friend. Former Trump supporter megapede here. I absolutely can't continue to stand behind a guy who encourages domestic terrorists. I'm with her now!

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

>This is gonna blow up in their face

How ironic

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

>trump: hey yo, bombs r bad guize
>all dems love trump and vote red
yeah if only trump would just do exactly what you want, THEN he would become president of the USA

>>>>> Posted Oct 20th

Attached: falseflag.jpg (480x593, 43K)

>look goy, 20,000 packages were sent out and intercepted
make it believable next time

>dems letting hillary near reporters
Its like they like losing

Yeah sure and 9/11 was an inside job, there's a massive pedophile ring being run out of a pizza shop, and a cartoon frog totally won the 2016 election

Face is you retards fucked up and now you're party is EXTINCT

And the S.P.L.C. Family Reseach shooter used bullets, and so did the Baseball Congress Shooter.

You could post a picture of this that’s actual legible.

That's only 2018, plenty more in 2017

Also the Ricin to senators, to the president, to generals, to Trump's family...

Attached: 1531680700408.png (625x626, 24K)

Damn that's a nice one

Mainly because nobody is going to feel sympathy for the cast of characters they choose. Obama maybe, but certainly not the rest.

Like the Mueller probe? The caravan? Warren? Waters? Kavanaugh? Feinstein? Christine Blasey? Steele and his lady friend or ohr and his wife? Or people attacking republicans? Now about the staffer who attempted to dox republicans. This minus the mueller probe is all less than 3 months old. Democrats suck at life

How convenient that she has a speech prepared.

Attached: aiEJH.gif (500x275, 763K)

Checked and respect

Tfw nothing blow up in anyone's face.

The left is never going to shut up about this. Never.

>His base is made up of the least educated, the poorest, and most deluded people this country has to offer.
I thought niggers voted Democrat?

its a good thing no one is listening to them anymore, people that are voting rep anyway

Kikebart has 613 links now

Press conferences so fast? Media there already? It's almost like it was staged and scripted.

That's because you're on your mobile phone newfag

Attached: Sarah-Ellen.jpg (2583x1067, 550K)

respec. you're the one maplenigger that wont get raked

This leaf might actually be a dragon

She has yo be the worst actor in history. I think it only took 2 minutes for it to go from
>violence is bad
>I'm an awesome granny (who drinks my grandchildrens' blood)
>fuck drumpft, vote Democrat
Best proof of a false flag so far.

Are there actual bombs or anything dangerous in the packages?

Not listening, is it scripted?

>$0.02

>not a single one went off
>democrats falling over and holding their legs saying OWWWWW OWWWWWWWIEEEEEEE

Attached: 1540248191042.png (200x194, 21K)

You could get off your phone, you leaf sand nigger. Or get some glasses.

>getting mailed a bomb that doesn't explode isn't scary in and of itself
I think that's pretty clearly terrorism and pretty frightening too.

Luckily Hillary spent the last 3 days resting so she is able to stand for an entire speech today.

I feel like the suspect is going to have a snidely whiplash moustache.

>It's going to blow up in their face.

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-laughing-rtr-img.jpg (1440x907, 149K)

Ill let you in on an oldfag secret.
Delete the m from the end of the file name and reload

Checked and redpilled.

Clearly it's the NYT going off the reservation, that's why they set up truck of peace deflectors in front of their headquarters and went into siege mode.

Uh huh, you're so scared that you're salivating over the poll numbers about it.

#metoo!

Attached: 1526500048179.jpg (750x595, 129K)

False flag as fuck, I saw this shit and immediately said "wow, they're getting even dirtier at their false flags".

Damnit, replied to wrong user.
Meant it for:

damn he has a deep voice

It wont scare intelligent people from GOP to the dems. Maybe some people sitting on the fence who trust what the MSM tells them. Seems pretty desperat, tho. I thought it was dems, who were like "vote us or we will be uncivil". So it doesnt make sense for GOP people to do bombs bf the midterms like this. Its laughable, though tragic.

thanks for the links e veryone

tl;dr

Bump.

And the media says the left are the good guys.

>Cuomo got a bomb too

Who isn't getting in on this?

All this does is piss me off because it is so obviously not real. "Oh my God I got a package!" "Oh my God me too" "REALLY YOU GUYS!?!?! I GOT ONE TOO"

heh, nice try schlomo

It doesn't even take tinfoil to see things don't add up. Why would the party with the advantage that have been winning on the major things like 2 SC justices in as many years and gaining in the senate do this? Even if it was a weaponized Q boomer they would have gone after podesta pizzagaters instead.

the media has been racebaiting and rabblerousing for over 50 years now

when do we get to hang them all?

Only in Trumpworld is victim-blaming acceptable.

The Republicans are retarded, and the Democrats are going to teach them how to actually use a crisis. The fact that "for Scalise" wasn't a rallying call for the GOP is stupidity on a large scale.

LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE ON REDDIT SUDDENLY CALLING TRUMP A STOCHASTIC TERRORIST ALL OF A SUDDEN — OBSCURE TERMINOLOGY RANDOMLY GAINING MASS USAGE?

>Says the increasingly nervous magalet for the 7th time this minute

Drumpf is normalizing violence you goys. We need to punch all nazis!

It's like you idiots aren't even trying to look real anymore.

>before elections

Anyone got that pic of the duck looking really close at the merchant?

everyone already knew right wingers are lusting for violence. this will just bring more independents away from them

>can you imagine if any of those old billionaires had gotten hurt? :((((

Stohcastic means hes random they can be analysed but they dont know what they are getting.

Its new programming for the npcs mate it explains why sometines trump says things they agree with. The fact that he may not actually be a cunt of a humanbeing is to much of a stretch for them.

Yes I think they were actually pipe bombs and miraculously none of them went off

Oh they will, just like they shut up about Russia once they realized it wasn't working.

None of the bombs or fake bombs will blow up on any of the leftist figureheads. That smells like a false flag. Plus the timing. Also, now it makes more sense that Alex Jones' Infowars was censored off of social media platforms a while ago - one of the ways to demonise him was for talking about Sandy Hook as hoax etc (which it was). This is test phase. Jones predicted this.

>Watching Faux News
It's basically a propaganda channel.

It's to go with her 'return to civility' comment.

>Like the Mueller probe? The caravan? Warren? Waters? Kavanaugh? Feinstein? Christine Blasey? Steele and his lady friend or ohr and his wife? Or people attacking republicans? Now about the staffer who attempted to dox republicans. This minus the mueller probe is all less than 3 months old. Democrats suck at life
This just made me realize how fucking much has happened in the past month, it seems like an eternity

[Citation Fucking Needed]

What channel do you watch?

I can't imagine why we didn't milk that. Or even the Rand Paul attack. Guess the right is too scared of playing the victim card.

The left commit actual violence against us since start, all while pretending to be victim. remember the early rallies our guys walking out being hit in back of head with helmets etc bloody as fuck
Then congressional baseball game shooting, specifically went often republicans
The Vegas shooting
Worst shooting in us history over 500 shot at conservative country concert, no motive ever found
Antigua bikelock guy just on and on

CNN [Citation Not Needed]

If its good enough for them

Dude dont forget when Scalise and colleagues were fucking SHOT by a Bernout

You forgot the actual terrorist attacks by registered democrats. Like that fag bar shooting.

Wallowing in victimhood is unbecoming to conservatives. We are simply too noble to win. It's always been our problem. That's why we're such fucking assholes now. We wasted decades playing respectability politics with the literal devil.

Attached: pdqysmVyTZ1wnlveio1_640.jpg (580x685, 54K)

good pasta

That is because "principled" retards and shills still control the GOP, regardless of what we want to try to convince ourselves.