Race Mixing and Eugenics

Eugenics: Can race mixing ever be eugenic? Do White-Asian parents always result in inferior offspring, as stormfags would have us believe, or is it always dependent on the quality of the parents? Does the entire genetic lineage outweigh the immediate genes of the parents? Was Elliot Rodger a product of his genes or his environment? Is Eurasiantiger right?

Attached: 1540393160868.jpg (2176x2244, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8&fbclid=
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WMAF is eugenic. Anything + niggers is dysgenic. Racemixing is a bluepilled term.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1540188403114m.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

Death penalty for race-mixing.

Why?

>Because your typical hapa is the product of a bottom tier white man who picked a bottom tier Asian woman but didn’t know it due to cultural differences and language barriers
This is plausible to me

How do you respond?

Attached: 1433525731345.jpg (900x301, 99K)

Is it true that the man on the left is Jewish?

Attached: 1535428974688.jpg (2180x3156, 1.23M)

Cherrypicked photos on both ends, but in the end it doesn’t matter as long as they don’t go back to black (or Asian or Mexican or whatever.)

Attached: A3BF7A6F-D22E-49E5-BA2C-83760CE9AFE5.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

Any pics of what Selena Gomez's kids might look like? (87.5% white)

>finn hating Asian-European mixes
Next one:Hungary or Russia

Finns seem to be mostly blonde and blue-eyed, right? Wouldn't that imply that any "Asian" DNA they have is very minor?

Third gen Jap girl here, pic unrelated, has natural blonde hair, so no. Nazi LARPers have bad memes.

Attached: 1535984004417.jpg (1440x810, 265K)

she's cute, but isn't that brown hair?

>pic unrelated
wait, is this not the one you're referring to?
if so, got any pics?

Assuming she actually reproduces with a white guy? Probably white/Southern European desu. I can’t think of any examples because at 1/8 native I’d imagine almost all traces of it are gone. Christina Aguilera’s father looks like he could be slightly indigenous like Selena.

Attached: 8AE08073-7DEF-4055-B2BE-81B147183D9F.jpg (750x915, 187K)

Well, at 12.5%, I'd imagine that it has a significant impact on the phenotypic expression of the kids

Haplogroup N can't lie, eyes and hairs can be much more recent as shows

>Haplogroup N can't lie
Can you explain the meaning of this to me as a layman/autist?

No, it's not the one I'm talking about. She lives in my city. No, I don't have pics.

Not really. 12.5% is next to nothing. Tara McCarthy is 10.5% Indian.

>Quadroon
>Octoroon
Baboon

>Tara McCarthy is 10.5% Indian.
This doesn't seem to support your argument very well, does it? She looks quite obviously mixed

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

disgusting hapa whore probably takes pipe on the daily from multiple partners and you know it

Looks like your average ugly british person.

Attached: 1533064541069.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

>disgusting hapa whore probably takes pipe on the daily from multiple partners and you know it
Does this upset you as an incel?

tits timestamp or gtfo, you fat overweight non-binary antifascist faggot

Attached: Damon.jpg (2733x1522, 1.24M)

It gets me rock hard.

something is wrong with English women, but I can't put my finger on it... it's like all of the attractive English came to the US as colonists or something.

And that horrifying laugh... Jesus!

*cackles*

Attached: adele.jpg (750x562, 55K)

They are basically "genetic families". R1b is west Europe, R1a is east europe and Indo-Iranian, O2a is South East Asian, J1e is Semitic, everything A B E is nigger, I'm oversimplifying a bit because some places are a real mess
With this method you can do maps fairly similar to language family maps, like with Indoeuropean language family and Indoeuropean R1 haplogroups

That’s because part of her “white” side is Jewish as well, and that’s what she looks more like. This Mexican actor had partial indigenous blood and looked full Iberian.

Attached: CC301909-74BA-44F7-81C6-3662AAF284FE.jpg (377x500, 41K)

Fun thing, niggers in Chad, the country are R1b too. It's really the Chad haplogroup

Attached: images.jpg (266x189, 8K)

Well, what does it mean to be part of Haplogroup N? When you say it "can't lie," what are you suggesting? My understanding is that this haplogroup is basically a collection of people who share both certain allele frequencies AND who possess a particular unique mutation, is that accurate?

>picking berries
Based NL. You going to make a delicious pie, bro?

>Blonde hair and blue eyes
Listen here you stupid nigger I'm a Castizo and I have blue eyes and blonde hair, also my nips are pink so this whole "coloration = race" thing is a pile of horseshit.

Attached: sid.jpg (889x814, 118K)

>Has obviously never been to Britain.

>Listen here you stupid nigger I'm a Castizo and I have blue eyes and blonde hair
t. "hazel" eyes and light brown hair

Pic related is one of our Olympic runners Seb Coe who is 1/4 Indian with his kids who are 1/8 Indian. Rest is Anglo (unlike Tara.)

Attached: 0A5C3AED-2EC1-4883-ADA9-0A1CEAF8241D.jpg (335x260, 29K)

>being a self hating snow elf
Cheer up Pekka

Elvis Presley was 1/16 Cherokee

I have never seen a candid photo of a group of attractive English women. Every time someone posts attractive English people, they are almost always either aristocracy or models/actors. Average English people are just monstrous. I don't mean to offend... that's just my perception based on what I've seen so far.

hapa vs. white emotions and responses

Attached: hapa vs white.webm (1920x1080, 332K)

amwf seems to work better though

I really need to find myself a Castiza woman

>Be American
>Be so obsessed with blonde hair that you believe the world revolves around it.
Every. Single. Time.

explain pls?

>you must have green eyes and brown hair, my extremely recessive genes prove I'm better than you at existing

I only hear this argument from Nordcuck manlets.

>Elvis Presley was 1/16 Cherokee
And anyone who says they could “tell” is LARPing.

>observing a pattern with the explicit purpose to ask a question related to ancestry
>this represents obsession somehow
are you an angry shitskin or something?

>they're recessive!
so I was right?

>Do White-Asian parents always result in inferior offspring, as stormfags would have us believe, or is it always dependent on the quality of the parents?
If you mix a German Shepherd with a Shiba Inu, do you get a superior or even comparable shepherd or a genetic freak with a face and traits only a mother could love?

Rodger's father wasn't Jewish, but even if he was Jews are genetically white anyway.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621203806.png (1036x695, 150K)

WMAF= qt3.14 if child is a girl, mass casualty event if the child is male

Attached: john-derbyshire.jpg (1428x1002, 862K)

Ironic, most of the non-retarded burgers and other non-NPC people are a mix between different white races. Ugly rednecks with monkey intellect are "genetically pure".
Mixing with dumb niggas almost always go wrong... Very wrong.
This Country of the Apes mixed everything it could and 95% of people are pure trash.
So, results may vary.

asians arent human

>Jews are genetically white anyway

Attached: 1392045932872.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>If you mix a German Shepherd with a Shiba Inu, do you get a superior or even comparable shepherd or a genetic freak with a face and traits only a mother could love?
Well, how are dog breeds made? Through selective breeding, sometimes of two different breeds, against a "standard," AKA a set of phenotypical characteristics... right? So in this instance, you're arbitrarily choosing "Shiba Ina" and asking a stupid question that doesn't really get at the heart of the issue, and basically misrepresents the premise.

Perhaps if you have a standard and select breeds not arbitrarily but based on qualities you wish to achieve then you'd see that it is indeed sometimes eugenic depending on your perspective and specific parameters

no, only asian male white females can produce good children. all the good looking hapas come from them, the ugly ones come from genetic trash white males (like you) resorting to subhuman gooks because that's all you can get and handle.

Elvis Presley more Cherokee than Warren

Attached: 6E266F57-50D7-49DD-BEB7-7B3005568343.jpg (2578x3392, 2.18M)

To be fair, both Derbyshire and his wife are not very classically attractive. They're not hideous but they're not exactly winning beauty contests

He looks fine to me, and he will probably be healthier
This was a really stupid example
Basically

Attached: Depositphotos_113185600_cropped_SMALL-copy.jpg (341x408, 72K)

How'd they take such an excellent photo so long ago?

Some of these are very spurious. Lanza? Really?

Selena Gomez is a disgrace to our people.

There are plenty of attractive British girls. Like any populace though there are also a lot of haggard fuckers. The biggest issue with British women is not the loos but the behaviour, they try to outdo men at everything we do, guy can drink x amount so our women will try to do the same, etc, etc. They are also contentious as fuck and have extreme princess syndrome in addition to trying to be men.

What about WWAM
Strangely incels are against that

Is this the hourly whites+asian miscegenation propaganda thread? You kikes just don't quit.

Attached: jane.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Half ashkenazi girl

Attached: 23CADFE5-B575-4E0C-99B0-76447E35A409.jpg (600x934, 81K)

That wouldn’t surprise me

Because a lot of incels are hapas

look at all that nose surgery on that merchant-kin

This

Beta white genes and insectoid yellow bug people genes do not make for decent offspring if your parents are race traitors please kill them and yourself you half cast gooker parasite.

Cherry-picking, dumbass.
I got no problem with it though.
Many more cherries to pick in East Asia I promise you that.

Attached: wow tzuyu.jpg (1202x802, 289K)

>AMWF
That seems no different to me in practice unless there are some genetic implications I don't understand. I'd love for someone who knows more to weigh in/

It's definitely a meme but I haven't seen much outside of WN LARP image dumps to corroborate it. That's not to say that it isn't accurate...

No, i just find the blonde obsession tiresome when there are many many many White/Europeans with dark hair. And usually the first thing that comes up when yanks post is "muh blonde hair" when it comes to being Euro/White.

>one chance at life
>I’m mixed
Please kill me

Attached: 4F05BA6E-9BFB-4CE8-82B3-947A4B756560.jpg (2448x2448, 1.05M)

>against that
According to who? White men or Tenda(you)?

Mixed with what?

looks*

>No, i just find the blonde obsession tiresome when there are many many many White/Europeans with dark hair. And usually the first thing that comes up when yanks post is "muh blonde hair" when it comes to being Euro/White.
Ok but what I said is true, you just singled me out and isolated that sentence because it includes blonde/blue but it actually has relevance to the discussion and isn't just random justification for whiteness as you suggest

the drunk snow elf is based and redpilled

Daughter came out fine. I'm not totally against WMAF mixing as long as you abort if the fetus is male.

Attached: roamingbrother.png (850x464, 512K)

Nigerian & my mom is spanish

Because AMWF has o bearings on them [WM] having sex

Just look at those high cheekbones

I'd like to thank all participants ITT for a reasonably decent discussion, props to everyone for limited sperging

Attached: cheers.jpg (450x300, 22K)

Fucking abomination do it yourelf and red pill your parent on Mr Shlomos great blackening project before you blow their heads of oto you half gook piss yellow trash

Degeneracy all round, eh?
Sucks to suck, buddy

beautiful woman showing how asians get flushed red when drunk

relatable, Costa Rico has the highest concentration of Castizos, but there's a lot of Mestizos there.
>mfw I just want a place to live with my people how hard is that

dude I'm literally part spic and I've got blonde hair your entire point is retarded

Attached: 1527602876680.png (680x677, 451K)

Piss yellow bug man down some more soi you micro dicked fuck.

You’re hairy for a mulatto. Just let someone coalburner who otherwise would have wasted her genes on some full blood was would leave her in 8 months bleach you.

ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

Just look at this autistic spawn this potato girl produced with jungle monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8&fbclid=

Attached: potato_plus_jungle_monkey_equals_autistic_spawn.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This was my plan all along. I’m going to bleach my Mayan genes. Although I don’t know my exact ancestry because I dont look ugly and dark like Mayan/Central Americans/Mestizos but I’m also not white skinned.

If I racemix with a white woman, I will raise my children to appreciate Anglo culture and raise them in white neighborhoods and encourage them to breed with a European. If this remains a family tradition/value by 5th/6th generation my bloodline will basically be white for America. You one drop fags can REEE all you want but I would die a happy man to abolish the stained Indian blood of my troubled family.

The only reason WMAF or AMWF works is because they both have the highest status and biological advantage in the world. They both come from vastly deep, varied, and productive cultures and both have strong features that for the most part work together and mix evenly instead of being drowned out by one side or the other.
Any paring with black is fighting an uphill battle for two reasons: low status, and strong resemblance to the african parent. People want their kids to look like them, so for black people it's fine but for most other racist they don't like it. And taking into account the coalburning toll, it's usually a bad idea to commit to a race that is known for less attractive behavior. Blacks have it rough.

Now, I'm not a completely unfair person. I can see that there are black/white or black/asian offspring that are attractive; apparently italians are descendant from blacks and aryans mixing together, and I've seen some pretty italians before. The problem is culture, status, and resemblance. If you're okay with those things play ball, but remember what you're losing/gaining/sharing.

Americans are mutts tho so it's really only the last 2 for us.

It wasn't anything personal, it's not like i singled your post out because it was you. I'm just sick and tired of the obsession with blonde hair on this board. I just saw the it being brought up again and went pic related.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!.gif (283x200, 460K)

A separate space for every race, as God intends.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)