Time is almost up

Get right.

Attached: 3ccbd565c548ffafcf359f62be69d36d.jpg (534x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_1349.cfm
biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-old-testament-is-filled-with-fulfilled-prophecy-11652232.html
m.news24.com/MyNews24/Prophecies-that-came-to-pass-20120426
youtube.com/watch?v=3qXZ-OXGAxE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmmjNk6ao2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

creeping death, op.
that's was about egypt.

What happened in 1619?

>August – The first African slaves are brought to North America

soros was born?

Wrong user. The Bible makes clear that it is near the end.

Deuteronomy 31:29
>and evil will befall you in the latter days

Exactly 33 years to the day prior to the great Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, that is, on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII had a remarkable vision. When the aged Pontiff had finished celebrating Mass in his private Vatican Chapel, attended by a few Cardinals and members of the Vatican staff, he suddenly stopped at the foot of the altar. He stood there for about 10 minutes, as if in a trance, his face ashen white. Then, going immediately from the Chapel to his office, he composed the above prayer to St. Michael, with instructions it be said after all Low Masses everywhere.

When asked what had happened, he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices - two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?

Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

In 1886, Pope Leo XIII decreed that this prayer to St. Michael be said at the end of "low" Mass (not "high", or sung Masses) throughout the universal Church, along with the Salve Regina (Hail, Holy Queen); and the practice of the congregation praying these prayers at the end of Mass continued until about 1970, with the introduction of the new rite of the Mass

The vision of Pope Leo XIII
on Saturday, 30 June 2007. Posted in Apparitions, Prayers & Rosaries

The prayer to St. Michael
Saint Michael, the ArchangelSaint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Attached: PurgeFear.jpg (237x237, 17K)

Nothing is going to happen just like every other stupid biblical prophecy, it's just going to be pushed back because "it's not yet time". Nobody is coming to save us, were going to have to save ourselves.

Many biblical prophecies came true. Nice try

What are some of these?

>Nobody is coming to save us.

Attached: 1540389234541.png (745x699, 816K)

This is a kangz thread. Kendrick Lamar is the OP and needs to sit down and be H U M B L E.

Yeah no, I bet some random shit happens and you BELIEVE this is prophecy, it's not. You're just desperate to believe because of how bad everything is. It's going to get MUCH worse btw, we are going to have to fix this ourselves if we want to get out of our situation.
Thank god were getting all those doctors, engineers and lawyers!

We all know the jews were unwelcome visitors hundreds of times over. How do you know the prophecy didn't refer to one of those previous times, or one later than now?

Prediction 1: His Words Would Be Everlasting

Jesus made the astounding prediction that "heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away" (Matthew 24:35). He predicted that His words would be everlasting.

We need to appreciate the amazing nature of this prophecy. Here was a man who lived in the first century A.D. with only a small group of followers, and His country was subject to the bondage of Rome. There were no modern means of mass communication or storage of a persons words, Yet Jesus made the statement that His words were eternal - they will never pass away. Although it seemed improbable at the time, it has occurred exactly as He predicted. The words of Jesus are still with us today, read and believed by untold millions. It has happened just as He said.

Prediction 2: The Story Of Mary Of Bethany

Mary of Bethany poured oil on the body of Jesus in anticipation of His coming death. The disciples rebuked her for wasting the oil, but Jesus said she had done a good thing.

Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a good work for me. For the poor you have with you always; but you do not always have me. For when she poured this perfume upon my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her (Matthew 26:11-13).

Jesus predicted that her story would be told wherever the gospel was preached. As He predicted, the story of Mary of Bethany, and her anointing of Jesus before His death, is still told today wherever the gospel is preached. The fact that you are reading about it right now continues to fulfill Jesus' prophecy.

blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_1349.cfm

biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-old-testament-is-filled-with-fulfilled-prophecy-11652232.html

m.news24.com/MyNews24/Prophecies-that-came-to-pass-20120426

Believe what you want, it may not save you though

sheeit

I'll say the same to you. wait and hope things get better due to divine intervention, see what that does for you.

destruction of Tyre (Ezekiel)
Babylonian captivity
capture of Babylon by Darius (Isaiah)
Alexander the Great (Daniel)

I've always wondered by the one thing the left and the right have in common are endless annihilation fantasies. It's actually kind of depressing that everyone wants the world to end somehow.

Attached: coffee wojak.jpg (680x765, 36K)

You're stupid. All the books of the bible were separate and were not meant to be compiled together, especially old with the new testament. You're just grabbing pieces of text from any book that fits to justify your retardation.

>Prediction 1: His Words Would Be Everlasting

2000 years is not eternity, but a small blip in time. The validity of this prophecy can't be judged until the end of time

>
Prediction 2: The Story Of Mary Of Bethany

This is not a biblical prophecy, but a story within the bible. A biblical prophecy would have to prophecize a time occurring after the writing of bible.

Fair enough, I am good with that. See you on the other side

Attached: archangelmichael_web.jpg (1600x2284, 2M)

>Prediction 1: His Words Would Be Everlasting
That is a prophecy to you? He also said the world would end in the lifetimes of his followers. Just ignore he was wrong about that but somebody wrote down his story and that's a miracle?
>Prediction 2: The Story Of Mary Of Bethany
Okay, again, somebody write down his story and that is miraculous. How amazing the story of a cult leader would get written down. Such a prophecy.
No, they haven't no prophecies have ever come true.

Elaborate

Any input Commander?

one more year and all the shitskins are BTFO from the West

Anything about the Holocaust? I always found it strange that God forgot to mention the time when almost all the jews were rounded up and killed.

Jamestown. First American colony.

So the niggers are finally leaving?

>>itt protestants trying their hands at theology
Disgusting

Because they aren't the real Jews, they are imposters.

>Revelation 3:9 (ASV) Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: 1501249524246.png (684x871, 397K)

How much more religious can this get?

Attached: _67617336_hi-its-god-here.jpg (660x512, 61K)

Saving that screencap :)

Spain used to be really against the catholic church trying to take over europe, but once it fell it seems like you people really are the most catholic people on earth.

for shame.

Im so high right now and this fucks with me

My thoughts exactly, some will never believe. Their loss.

As to how the real Jews ended up in Africa...

In the year 65 b.c. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 a.d. General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Jewish state, with great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews fled into Africa, fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.

Attached: Screenshot88uu.png (597x931, 582K)

Is he the most based black man ever???

And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shah serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone (Deut. 28:01).

This prophecy and all the residue of the prophecies contained in Deuteronomy 28: 15-(>8 befell the black Jews after they disobeyed the laws of God. Many nations transported the Jews into slavery, and the sons of Israel transmigrated to every continent.

Attached: main-qimg-4767b1361dcbc6c34b21ca501cbc84ab-c.jpg (750x478, 98K)

Indeed

Attached: image.png (1530x2048, 1.15M)

Do you have more prophecies to share? You claimed there to be many fulfilled ones - yet you only shared two that hardly passed as an actual fulfilled prophecies? I'm interested since my church has not taught of any prophecies that have actually been fulfilled yet. This seems heretical to me, and the fact that you can't back your claims up makes me question your motives too.

Lemba tribe in South Africa proven by DNA testing to have roots in Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=3qXZ-OXGAxE

Jew gibberish

its in a book somewhere

I gave you information, you don't agree which is your choice. Gave you other links with many others, you didn't look. Not here to convince you personally

Speaking of which...
youtube.com/watch?v=lmmjNk6ao2g

Attached: nigga-dayum.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

You must have read a different book than I then. Did you get scammed by your pastor?

My motives...Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, God made flesh. Love you Jesus

>Not here to convince you personally

That seems clear - you are only here to boast with your theological superiority, not to help. Jesus warned against people like you.

what book are you reading? i have seen a number of scammer-pastors

Show me where I boasted. You don't sound very Christian, more like Juden. That's the end of our engagement here...unless

Show me your love for Jesus and perhaps I will believe you are Christian +

Checked.Nice verse choice

>Show me where I boasted.
>You don't sound very Christian, more like Juden.

You make false claims, then refuse to go further into them. I don't give you this validation of you being right, so you crawl back to your shell and misdirect by questioning my faith.

>Show me your love for Jesus

You first. You do not seem to have truly accepted Jesus. Not the way I have. You have let your heart be corrupted by false dogma and magical thinking. May God have mercy on your soul.

We all want to be put out of our misery

Attached: 8B91AD0B-4355-4E09-932C-C3D203F7C211.jpg (722x349, 67K)

You both drank the atheist Koolaid

Fail. You don't love Jesus. We're done

Attached: 39885150-icône-de-jésus-christ-avec-la-bible-dans-les-mains.jpg (861x1300, 242K)

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 144K)

I'm trying. You on the other hand, are not. You pretend, pridefully so. For what it is worth, I will pray for Jesus to show you the path to him, since somewhere deep under this pretense must be a seedling of authentic yearning for salvation.

many jews were founding settlers in America in the beginning.
were it not for the jews of america there would have been no african slave trade.
the jewish business men in early colonial america went on to seize and corner various aspects of business.
the cotton industry was controlled by the jews back then and even to this day remains dominated by them.

so this verse in the OP could quite literally be speaking of america.

>All the books of the bible were separate and were not meant to be compiled together

Yes, and all the curses are laid out in the book of Deuteronomy. What is your point?

OY VEY

IDS ANUDDA 2012

Attached: kjkkwnefkwejwe.png (195x258, 134K)