Based, redpilled, conservative Ben Shapiro is right

Based, redpilled, conservative Ben Shapiro is right.

Attached: Sem Título.png (587x113, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BMYWtQl1DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ben shapiro is a retard. Democrats has proved over the last year they are completely insane and deranged and its not even a question they would try this

>IF YOUR FIRST REACTION TO AN EVENT IS A POSSIBLE AND CREDIBLE EXPLANATION TO THAT EVENT YOU'RE DERANGED GOY

>no bombs explode
>somehow knows addresses of all these place
>not a false flag

>conservative
that's not how you spell "controlled opposition"

Fpbp /thread

>a jew denying the existence of false flags

Oi vey

>a kike calles us deranged.
hmmmmmm

Attached: b7d.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Its not credible at all. Most conservatives are perfectly sane, but there's a few that are lunatic conspiracy theorists.

>no such thing as a false flag goyim

Attached: A0A2786C-8A11-492E-81EA-3C65034CA506.png (800x764, 225K)

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, GOY
NEVER QUESTION THE MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE
OY VEY

Is he voting democrats?

>Its not credible
If it's possible it's credible

I like how this little manlet with no influence is constantly trying to set limits on the national dialogue

>PLEASE GIVE ME A FULL TIME SHOW FOX PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if your first reaction to hearing "suspicious package" is "bomb" then you're a fucking idiot.

It's a false flag in that a democrat sent them to increase democrat turnout for the election, yes. That is 100% true.

His sister sure is cute though, I'd love to titty fuck those milkers , then gas her with a dutch oven when I was done

He's auditioning for Bill O'Reilly's old job: most cucked Republican on TV.

sounds like he is crying out in pain as he strikes

Considering all we *know* about what the government and political groups have done to citizens and tried to do to citizens over the past 60 years.... not even entertaining the idea that this could be a false flag says a lot. Shit look at how shady the anthrax stuff went down. Ben Shapiro is a shitty NPC leftist who can’t keep hiding it much longer.

sage and report jew tweet threads, including both ben and the krassenjews

Attached: trust 4.jpg (1024x636, 66K)

>Ben Shapiro is right.
He is a fucking kike and should be treated as such, jump in the oven with it you faggot

Attached: jew_do_this_6_million_times.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

Typical.

Attached: 1066213239318.png (1023x453, 132K)

>If your first reaction to some evil person sending bombs to a variety of politicians on one side of the aisle is "FALSE FLAG," you are officially deranged.

Translation
If your first reaction to some evil democrat sending false flags to a variety of politicians on one side of the aisle is "FALSE FLAG," you are officially deranged... its bad optics.

Mossad did 9/11

Why can’t we question things?

>All arriving within hours of each other.

Totally probable, Benji.

The real question is, what mossad DIDNT do. Those kikes are everywhere

>Why can’t we question things?
Jews

Attached: jew_fairy_tales.png (171x255, 64K)

oy vey goyim the media doesn't lie the government doesn't lie if it's a massive coordinated bombing op 2 weeks before the election it's JUST A COINCIDENCE. now disavow violence goyim.

tribe over politics
Jow Forums could learn from that.....
here people wish Whites harm all the time

oy vey, I need a TV show and a nap

Attached: jew_msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

false flags never happen, ben would know
listen and believe

Attached: Michelle-fields.jpg (1200x1202, 222K)

>ben would know
/ourben/ might, the kike ben? meh, straight to the ovens

Attached: Ben_the_99percent.png (439x442, 133K)

He's right
Republicans are so violent and crazy
I'm voting Dem
Wow

Fuck this worthless kike.

He is literally controlled opposition.

why would anyone on the right send bombs to all of trump's named enemies right before the election? if one of those got through it would practically tank national support for republicans. even now it gives a strong talking point to the democrats. no one in their right mind would do this with the intent of helping the right.

even the most unhinged right winger would have chosen after the midterms to target political opponents. To say this isn't even marginally suspicious is insane.

He's not retarded, he is just a lying Jew.

>if one of those got through it would practically tank national support for republicans.
I don't think you understand the current state of politics in this country.

>marginally suspicious
Quite the understatement

Attached: jew_homer_advice.png (386x294, 158K)

He's been riding the fence so hard he's gonna end up shitting pine cones.

you can tell this is fake because any true patriot would have targeted feinstein long before these other shitheads

>Jow Forums can't possibly believe there are crazy people out there despite the fact that they openly talk about violence towards members of the left every day
I'm waiting to see if they get a culprit.

If your first reaction to some evil Poles sending troops to a variety of radio stations on the German side of the border is "FALSE FLAG", you are officially deranged.

lmao y'all acting like someone in this thread aint the one sending them out

but ya blame the jews

(((conservative))) only when it comes to Israel

Ben is a DNC plant to keep cuckservatives in line and a non-threat by tricking them with false intelligence.

>I don't think you understand the current state of politics in this country.
So It was a left wing nut? because they are the ones causing all the shit

Attached: jew_excitekike.jpg (527x588, 42K)

i wish i was so fucking innocent

Dude is a shill. Probably votes democrat secretly so he has more to be publically outraged about.

Yeah, its not like politicians have ever false flagged before EVER in history! IT LITERALLY NEVER HAS HAPPENED!

Attached: NPC.jpg (327x345, 16K)

It's time to activate Avenatti again and have him pull a bomb stunt too

Reminder that he was a never trumper and covered for a hoaxer even after she got exposed

only a brainlet agrees with anything that comes out of the mouth of a kike

are you joking? it would be a media circus with clowns on the right tripping over themselves to cuck on national tv and condemning half their base for good goy points. the morale would be so fucking low almost no moderates or independents that would normally vote republican would show up. it would be the Alabama special election all over again. the base would show up regardless, probably have decent turnout, but R's wouldn't be pulling from the much larger and important independents and moderates.

So he's saying I should trust MSNPC and CNNPC?

I don't know who it was, my point is that normie republicans would not care if Democrats were attacked. Not after Steve Scalise etc.

He knows it's a fucking false flag just like every other sane person, but he knows you can't just fucking say it without evidence you retard mongoloids.

How many of them exploded or hurt somebody?
Exactly.

It's just Occam's razor dude:
>bombs mailed to obvious opponents of Trump
>not one detonation
>Just weeks away from vital midterm elections
It's too perfect to be unplanned.

No one other than Leftists cares what the media says anymore. Moderates are disappearing. America is now going into a totally polarized mode, and that's a good thing!

Attached: 44688719_1970962336328115_7604205860599889920_o.jpg (1200x1056, 110K)

Word. People also associate the phrase "false flag" as necessarily being some state action, and that isn't always true. This is likely the work of just one person and that person is probably the same sort of shitbag who shot Steve Scalise.

Attached: jew.jpg (408x632, 32K)

every time shit is getting real he is gonna backstab the reps. and then after dems lost he will bandwagon with trump supporters again

never change shoahpiro

Ben Shapiro is fucking BASED dude XDDD

Please upboat if you agree!

youtube.com/watch?v=9BMYWtQl1DI

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

>dems murder a supreme court judge
>Dems murder Seth rich

But this, no, this isn't in the realm of possibilities...

Ok,this is epic.

Can confirm. His kikeness betrays him.
Search your feelings Ben...you know this to be true.

It's a FALSE FLAG, you kike retard.

It is a false flag until proven otherwise. There's no evidence of who the perpetrator was or what his motives were so I'm free to believe what I want, deal with it

Attached: 438.jpg (1024x970, 202K)

the guy unironically believed Lewandowski was a rapist or whatever

He has already shown himself to be a retarded goy shepard

wow!

Attached: 1498066970918.png (1804x2438, 776K)

Attached: TheISISpecial.png (1207x759, 688K)

Morrakiu needs his own Fox News show.

Attached: morakkiu.png (1361x695, 1.41M)

Attached: HieUeMM.gif (500x275, 748K)

wow I bet Trump is behind it all.
Impeach Trump for sending the bombs.
I'm voting clinton next elections.

Attached: 1540126532295.jpg (960x1200, 134K)

Makes me wonder whose side he's really on.

Attached: WHfIE0F_d.jpg (455x546, 28K)

oh look, top secret discord here.
would be a lazy effort if some lazy leftard set this up to dox people I guess

can this dumb jew explain why the stamps aren't cancelled?

Attached: ds9-its-a-fake.jpg (600x404, 25K)

Ben has zero thinking skills when he gets emotionally involved. His past experiences with that chick who claimed got abused by a trump staffer says it all. He can very easily lose his objective reasoning.

Ben Shapiro, the guy who insisted Corey Lewandowski brutalized Michelle Fields.

Ben's a pathological liar.

Attached: shap7.jpg (800x597, 112K)

>for the past two years, every supposed "hate crime", from church burnings, to "gay bashings", to nasty notes left on tips, have proven to be hoaxes
>if we assume this to also be perpetrated by leftists upon themselves, then we are deranged.

Fuck off Shapiro.

has he just exposed himself as controlled opposition?

Shapiro is on a one man journey to his own brand of retardation.

whoa there now goy don't suggest our honourable democratic opponents would ever lie about something, that's unprincipled

>implying he isn't deliberately lying

Attached: template2.jpg (782x918, 144K)

OOOOOOOY VEYYYYYYY

He knows that jews did this

nah its real

FALSE FLAG confirmed. Never trust a jew.

Uss liberty
King david hotel bombing
That is all

he always says/does shit like this, presumably some kind of inside joke to himself/beta-test to see if he'll actually be called out on it

Ah Benji...explain why the bombs arent real and look like hollywood props?