I'm based and redpilled ama

do it

Attached: no..jpg (258x330, 40K)

How based and redpilled are you?

pretty based and redpilled desu

Did the so called "Holocaust" of Jews happen during WW2?

Why are Shia fighting Israel while most Sunnis submit to Israel?

Attached: israelshiasunni.jpg (686x1116, 221K)

Does the 3 abrahamic religions (christianity, judaism, islam) all need to disappear OR is any of them "okay" and can be allowed to continue to exist?

Pic related but I would like to hear your opinion. Your reply to this question and my previous one will reveal a lot about how redpilled you are.

Attached: 1538085788327.png (590x385, 62K)

No. What people call the holodomor involved the murder of perhaps a few hundred to perhaps at-most a thousand jews. Far from the 6 gorrillion the media seems to be suppositoring into the anuses of the public.

Why else would criticizing such a infallibly recorded and true moment in history land you in jail? silly goyims

Its all a catch and twist loop de loop. The shias want to make it seem like they're fighting israel so that they can recruit more fanatic mudslime fighters to fight under the israel banner while the sunnis submit to israel so that they can recruit skilled american/british forces to fight for the muslim cause.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all three branches of a greater jewish cult hellbent on conquering the earth and enslaving those that do not conform.

So those fighting Israel are with Israel while those who submit are against them?

It works because nobody would suspect it would.

Forgot to answer your second question. The only one I can see existing without major conflict would be christianity since it has been in Europe for centuries. The most redpilled christian denomination being pietism (I think)

Have any of your redpills been suppositories?

What do you see outside your window right now?

A lot of them yeah. But like suppository pills, they're uncomfortable to situate but once they're there, they can release all their medicine goodness from within the chasms of the anal cavity. The bluepills are placebos, they do nothing but make you think you're right.

degeneracy in the form of a growing muslim nation. disgusting.

Are traps gay?
Also checked.

what about pizzagate? it's real?

HURRRR LE BASED AND REDPILLED XD!!!!

>da j00z are behind everything
>da blacks and browns are all subhumans! me better!
>women no want me? women are whores!
>nazis were da good guys! hitler did nothing wrong!
>listen to varg not juden peterstein or kike shapiro!
>slavs, italians, americans, and britbongs are not white! kill 'em all!
>btw I'm a fucking coward who would never dare say any of this outside Jow Forums because 99% of society would realize I'm insane

There you go OP, I pretty much summed you up for anyone curious in this thread. Saved you the time of a lengthy AMA.

Attached: 12321661.png (842x792, 82K)

Schrodinger's faggot. It's only gay if a cock and balls is visible. It's natural to get a chub from a picture of a feminine trap where the cock is out of frame.

>>da j00z are behind everything
that's the hard truth
>>da blacks and browns are all subhumans! me better!
I'm a fuckin brown so it wouldn't make sense for me to say "me better" when I'm also the subhuman
>>women no want me? women are whores!
I'm not in a relationship nor do I plan on being in one in the future. I'm doing the world a very small favor by not having kids.
>>nazis were da good guys! hitler did nothing wrong!
wrong. Hitler did many things wrong and the ideological barriers he set upon himself from the start were bound to fall onto him
>>listen to varg not juden peterstein or kike shapiro!
Don't listen to news. Period. It's all degeneracy anyways
>>slavs, italians, americans, and britbongs are not white! kill 'em all!
Above the Mediterranean and they're white. swallow it, leaf.
>>btw I'm a fucking coward who would never dare say any of this outside Jow Forums because 99% of society would realize I'm insane
actually almost all of what Jow Forums believes (with the exception of white infidel superiority) is common knowledge in the UAE. They teach this shit in schools.

and a hurr durr durr to you too my leafy green

>I'm not in a relationship nor do I plan on being in one in the future. I'm doing the world a very small favor by not having kids.
eeeeeeew incel gross

>incel
>aka involuntary celibate
>me CHOOSING not to have kids
>still involuntary
ok