PACKAGES FOUND AT CORY BOOKER AND ERIC HOLDERS OFFICES

PACKAGES FOUND AT CORY BOOKER AND ERIC HOLDERS OFFICES

Attached: huhhhhh.png (592x176, 21K)

Yep. This is fake.

Attached: 1529114300138.png (433x429, 51K)

these guys are literal who targets, obvious false flag is obvious.

aaaaaaand there goes the house
fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

false flaaaaaaaag
did this "guy" mail 30 fake bombs? why didnt one explode?

And Debbie wasserman schultz and George soros and alexandria ocasio cortez and CNN every single white male on Jow Forums is going to prison good job incels

kill yourself jew shill

Reported for spamming

Full on night of the long knifes moment

We want the Dems to take the house. We get nothing done with these cuckservatives. What are Democrats good at? Making unforced errors. Trump will get the democrats to fund the wall. Just watch

youve done it now nazi

Damn, these Bernie Supporters work fast

Well they look like someone taped a cellphone to a dildo.

MIND YOU they all live in gated communities

Not their offices though.

Terrorism is the tactic of the loser, not the people who hold the power.

Pelosi set to announce that this is just a standard
>wrap up smear

Still none sent to Transgenders.

official offices have security and high resolution cameras
its a false flag my dude

7 BOMBS

Kamala Harris now a target!

Attached: 7 bombs.png (605x429, 43K)

Powder will definitely get out the blue vote how dare drumplicans nuke our magic niggers

like always the left overplays their hand
the only thing that is keeping them alive is the toothlessness of the republicans

and im sure like always the republicans' response will help the dems

F A L S E F L A G

Attached: 1540339077834.jpg (1059x1276, 91K)

Liberals so fucking deranged they immediately accuse the President of being a terrorist
Meanwhile, everyone who has ever worked with the Clinton's has killed themselves

who's the deep voiced fat man?

Not just the house

This shit just lost every Republican every race from now on

Cuomo just said he got devices too

FALSEFLAGS FOR EVERYONE

No shit.

>T. Neon Nigerian
Stop copy fagging we already know you did this don't start gloating this early.

Lol and of course this “guy” will just sit at home and watch Steven Universe while everyone else does all work.

This is like the #MeToo of bombing

Kike shills glow even brighter these days. Sad!

Attached: 69FE2B81-98D8-412B-9F24-34939C4B1286.png (548x1266, 164K)

so how many more hundreds of democrats are all going to step out and get aboard this fake news train pretending Trump targeted them?
the more absurdly they take all this the more glaringly obvious it becomes this is just the ((DNC)) pretending they're under attack. quick, who remembers how a month or so back republican lawmakers had a "suspicious powder in envelopes" scare themselves while democrat leaders were calling for violence to be carried out against repubs?

kek

Globalists and NPC need to realize that when RWDS make bombs they actually work. Just saying...

So packages sent to NY, Florida and DC all arrived within 3 hours of eachother?

Hey rabbi, watchya doin?

US Postal Service must be delivering more bombs than mail at this point

Report him to the FBI tips site for inciting violence an threats

kek

G1 curry nigger friend

WW3 IS IMMINENT

I REPEAT

WW3 IS IMMINENT

THE ELECTRICAL GRID IS BEING TARGETED AS WE SPEAK

THE BOMBS ARE BEING USED AS A DISTRACTION

HOLLY FUCK

HOLLLU FUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BREAKING

Note found with the bomb that was sent to Clinton, reads as such:

>We Nazis will kill all of the non-binary, trans and queerfolk, including all LGBTQIAA+ and PoC in the name of White Nationalism.

Clearly these are some hardcore Trump Supporters we're dealing with, probably the Proud Boys.

Kamala Harris is not even that popular among voters.

And I had to solve 15 captchas to post this...

JFC the Dems are THAT far behind in the polls?

Going Postal to pay the bills

PixieStix dust
callingit

Lol they are clocks not bombs
Trump should invite the clock maker to the whites house

Nobody is falling for this shill

i already have
also contacted the FCC and they are opening an investigation

I could see someone wanting to off holder for his crimes but who is the other nigger?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 18K)

OHMYGOD! MORE PACKAGES THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING AND INJURED NO ONE! TERRORISM!

This honestly feels like their last gasp for power. They will try everything, anything to hold on to that power and lifestyle Trump took away from them.

This will have zero effect on the midterms at worst, may help Republicans at best.

Wow. They are moving to make trump a saudi prince. Insane and dangerous last resort hail mary. Hold firm gringos. Dont take bait

It reeks of it.

Are you a complete retard?

GOP leadership needs to call this out as a false flag. Accepting the story that this was a legitimate attack from a republican is a death spell for the party. Don't accept this bullshit narrative, make your own.

You're an utter fucking retard

CUOMO JUST RECEIVED A BOMB OH MY GOD GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you propose? Bow their heads and say "yeah, sorry a nutjob tried to kill you all, our bad?" How does that look?

fake and gay

Does the US postal service have same-day delivery across the entire united states? How is it that multiple locations received suspicious packages on the same day?

i cant believe that one user actually delivard.
totally epic

How fucking stupid are you? Immediately defaulting to cuck mode is the problem with the right. Why would they apologize for something someone else did? Do what (some of) the dems do: give a generic statement against violence and then ignore it. They never say "our bad" lol. Saying it's a false flag without any proof would be a disaster.

(((Siskind)))

all these packages and not one dead democrat.
the fuck man?

Attached: anime jew.png (353x362, 203K)

the CNN bombs was just posted and it was mailed regularly, NOT same-day or anything.

Yeah I suppose you're right about that. But that won't stop the media and the Democrats from linking this to Trump's rhetoric. I don't think a simple statement condemning violence will convince the average drone that these attacks aren't linked to the GOP. But you're right they shouldn't go full conspiracy theory, I was being stupid.

Attached: 4781498.jpg (754x943, 176K)

over did it with this one. no one gives two shits about cory booger. overplayed their hand.

Copy pasta tastes like ass, way to prove this is coordinated.

Cory Booked followed the suspicious package into the restroom and tried to force it to give him head

#MeToo

If you get it in at the 530pm pick up it will generally get where it’s going by lunch 2 days later.

Also the could have put one in a box at 532 pm —- drove a few hundred miles and make pick up at another location really far away.

fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

Report for spam. This is the 10th time if seen this exact post today

If it were the night of the long knives, at least one would have exploded. It's a leftist false flag.

Who said anything about apologizing. Trump should call this as is. Round up the "victims" for "security reasons" and make them spill whatever beans.

The stamps aren't canceled. These weren't mailed. They were placed in these mail rooms.

fuck.

This is the eight o clock report, the date is October 5th, 2024. The bomb count in the ongoing Democrat Genocide has climbed to nearly three hundred thousand as explosive devices addressed to democratic lawmakers continue to be intercepted. The suspect or suspects have still not been identified, but remain highly active. Although, fortunately, no devices have actually detonated and no injuries have been endured, President Warren cautioned the American people on the POTUS Instagram Live feed this Wednesday: “this is an all-out assault on American democracy by the extreme-right terrorist organization GOP and their alt-right cronies. Do not let them win! We can not let them jeopardize our common-sense values! Dab on the Nazis, vote blue, and swipe up to see if you can beat my ClicksForCongress high score!”

Attached: 593F3533-CB8D-4203-991C-CC1E5DD7152A.jpg (1104x876, 825K)

yup. dems false flagging themselves.
even alex jones said this was gonna happen.

Attached: BOOM2.jpg (1280x960, 364K)

false flag to drum up sympathy for niggles and kikesoros
i can easily put firecrackers in a fucking carboard box, pay some hobo to place it in front of me porch and claim OH MY I'M BEING TARGETED

fuck these fags.

>bomb comes to ure house
> u go outside to speak to a large crowd about how trump is responsible

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 42E02DD5-4FFF-4EBE-B66F-F3C64B108989.jpg (634x354, 57K)

Cory Booker -- as if anyone would bother with him. That's even more pathetic than Ramenhead herself.

Fake, nobody cares.

If it was serious, would be dead.

Liberals don't want to sacrifice themselves because THEY DON'T LOVE AMERICA.

REMINDER ALL THESE BOMBS ARE TO GIVE SOME "IMMUNITY" AND MAKE THE NEXT ATTACK: AGAINST TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT A RALLY, LOOK LIKE IT WAS "BIPARTISAN"
GET READY
THEY ARE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE THESE SICK FUCKS
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SENDING BOMBS TO THEMSELVES
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL

> aaaaaaand there goes the house

lmao concern troll some more you little faggit

wtf I'm voting democrat now

It's truly insulting they imagine we are this dumb.

tomorrow...
then Friday Trump wins

tomorrow will be one of the hardest days ever. but Good (God) Friday is coming.

Attached: download (7).jpg (1440x788, 159K)

I've supported Trump since the beginning but this is too much. We need to restore sanity, Hillary is right.

how many times have you posted the same thing? you have said this word for word in at least 20 threads today, you JIDF work hard for your shekels.

The amount of speeches , I had the mainstream news on
It's ridiculous, every dem is implying it's a right wing extremest already
If normies cannot see this is a false flag, there's no fucking hope for this nation