Left Wing Mob

Left Wing Mob

>Harasses you out of diners.

Right Wing Terrorists

>Literally mails bombs

Edit: Keep it coming Right Wingers. For every 1 example you can scrape together, we have three dozen from The Right.

THE RIGHT WING IS UNEQUIVOCALLY WORSE WHEN IT COMES TO VIOLENCE

Attached: right-wing_terrorism_by_movement_1995-2014.png (400x263, 117K)

That may be so, but even then quite frankly I dont think we've gone far enough yet.

and yet you're still here trying to antagonize the "terrorists?"

How the hell are people as stupid as OP actually considered a threat to anyone?

Attached: 1442968035005.jpg (450x417, 184K)

Hurry durrr, bank robbery is right wing terror.

>edit

50% white supremacist 50% anti government extremists, still 20% of others??

Hmm this may be fake and/or gay I just don't know hmmmmmmm?

It was a leftist sending the mails

It's not in percentages user

>Source: Anti-Defamation League
And into the trash...

aaaaaaand there goes the house
fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

Right wing retards have always been violent animals. When Dems sweep the house/senate and Drumpf gets impeached expect chaos.

Its the frist pie chart I've ever seen that isn't, maybe if it was in % it would make it look the the white supremacist and anti gov extremists less crazy, hmmmmmmmm

>ADL

Attached: 1537548932774.jpg (540x529, 103K)

Kek

Attached: 1539855444016.png (910x669, 135K)

Just as God intended

>being this far up your own ass
Why is the left incapable of using the internet and learning about reality? What happens when they see Antifa pussies on camera acting like faggots? Do they think it's CGI or what's going on?

To Bomb George Soros is an act of FREEDOM and not an act of TERRORISM. George Soros is LITERALLY A NAZI.

Is black supremacy Right-winh extremism terrosim?

Well pice charts like these are computer generated, so even if the commie inputting the data couldn't count the computer would still get it right

>ADL
Good goy.

God I hate it when they say White Terrorism is a big 'threat'

They include everything a slightly conservative, semi-white person does, even if it isn't motivated by racial issues at all...and they write off all other people's sins to 'mental illness' or claim a terrorist wasn't 'really' a muslim because he was a fag... it's comical, but people just read the headlines and get swayed by them.

There is such intellectual dishonesty out there now, journalism has degenerated into hysterical activists slinging mud and screeching at their perceived enemies.

>(((Failed))) (((bombs))) (((just))) (((before))) (((the))) (((election)))

Kill yourself faggot demoralizing shill

Attached: 1539860950209.jpg (500x372, 29K)

It was generated on a COMPUTER goy, it can't be fake because COMPUTER goy, I have no proof or evidence this is real but COMPUTER goy!

Pls stop

>Ricin attacks
>Assault on Rand Paul
>Bike lock attack
>Roundhouse kick of woman
>Bomb attempt (Paul Rosenfeld)
>Congressional Baseball practice assault
>Attempted assassination of Trump
Left wing is way worse. They just have short memories.