Let's settle this once and for all, was he right all along?

Let's settle this once and for all, was he right all along?

Attached: Alex Jones infowars.jpg (649x519, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes he was, absolutely 100% correct about everything and always has been, he's literally jesus 2.0

No wrong about every thing. He will tell you stuff but sprinkles a little but of poison in everything he says to kill off any real resistance. Hes pretty much a undercover communist.

He usually is

Attached: IMG_1880.png (585x767, 362K)

He's usually right. He was again on this occasion.

Attached: 1534150108582.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

He was always right. We laughed at him, we made fun of him for being little more than a water filter salesman, but he was right all along.

>interdimensional pedo vampires
If you ever even considered this guy as a legitimate news source you're a fucking retard

Yes Jones was always right also buy water filtration systems

Alex was behind it all

look up saturn in Capricorn

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

>unironically believing that sources don't matter
thanks retard

Yes.

Attached: 44679942_1970952032995812_7799241382073204736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh (576x786, 68K)

It’s unbelievable but even the floride stuff led me to why my teeth were weird brown as a child. Brushed everyday and the dentist said it was natural to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

Lying sack of shit! We were poor and I drank tons of public water.

I have to go over everything this guy has said since Waco.

you didnt listen

Do people still send this literal faggot money knowing he jacks off to trannies?

>he fell for the infowars meme

Attached: alexjones.jpg (720x656, 62K)

I send him money BECAUSE he jacks off to trannies. Gotta admire his taste

He went downhill after the 3rd album.

just because he looks at them doesn't mean he jacks off to them, trannies got post all the time in /tv/ and it never makes me hard

Yes, the globalists WERE putting chemicals in the water to turn the freaking frogs gay.

Alex Jones was right.

he's never been proven wrong he's just wacky so they focus on that when discrediting him. frogs gay? atrazine. sandy hook fuckery? look up fbi murder stats for newtown ct in 2012. he was a liability to the deep state lie machine.

>*opens xvideos with trans tag*
>Absolutely NOT gaaaaaaay!
Does your father know how big of a faggot you are?

At least you're not a closeted fag like he is.

And he took a sip too many.

Nahh, he is just very good at running with the most popular conspiracy theories of the time and is able to capitalize on them.

Literally a snake oil salesmen on top of that.

Very funny to watch and make memes of though so he has that value.

Should not have been deplatformed

Attached: 41453183_720441481623518_6978660240370051535_n.png (480x480, 269K)

he's essentially correct in 99% of what he actually says. he's controlled opposition whose entire purpose is to poison all those ideas by association to his absurd theatrics and the occasional bit of absolute batshit vague supernatural pronouncements.

At This point, We can admit he obviously wasn't such a retard as they tried to paint him. Yes.
Right about everything is polarized thinking. Someone is not necessarily right or wrong about everything; usually people are right on some things and wrong on others.

hes a snake oil salesman. hes cringy. but useful because he turned a lot of people into skeptics.