Why didn't a single bomb go off?

Why didn't a single bomb go off?
Is there currently any proof that these bombs even existed?

Attached: 1540013996592.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

Is there any proof they don't exist? Like Shill

russian bombs

WW3 soon

Bomber spotted fleeing into woods

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

That looks like Mike Pence.

>why didnt a single bomb go off?

because its a false flag

Attached: 1540226854456.jpg (680x698, 90K)

literally nothing. They can literally just speak these bombs into existence

Here's your bomb™ goy

Attached: DqSPFwxXQAEkHBU.jpg (1036x494, 23K)

kys shills

What the fuck is that, a calculator taped to a blunt?

>why
Because pic related is only good at mass shootings. Not so much mass bombings. We need to stop him this time before he gets better.

Attached: codename sam.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

>It must be the Democrats! Only they would be smart enough to plan a false flag operation but stupid enough to not put any effort into it so that it's obvious that it's a false flag.
That is exactly what they want you to think. Isn't it obvious?

This is a programmed NPC response. Try thinking for yourself....I know it’s scary, but you can do it user.

Attached: 610AE884-9E5F-4134-8BA1-6B504D076AAB.png (416x435, 119K)

This is a programmed NPC response. Try thinking for yourself....I know it’s scary, but you can do it user.

MAGA?

Attached: ConfusedNPC.jpg (327x345, 16K)

this is some pussy bomb
it's fucking firework tier

Yeah the last leftist bomber got in Rolling Stone and has fangirls with bombs made out of fireworks though. Too bad about his brother though.

Dnc bot is stuck in a loop

Because it's a precursor to the shooting

Exactly what you were supposed to say.

What from is this pic? I've watched like 99% of Sam's stuff and still don't know. Was it Instagram?

They don't even say "bombs". They say "suspicous packages" and "explosive devices". Like it's probably a packet of matches. This is the most blatant "Hey Rabbi Watchya Doin" I've ever seen.

Yeah. No explosions.

Good psy-ops/false flags just require media manipulation. You can fake anything.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1503252563468.jpg (900x900, 74K)

cool clock, Ahmed!

>Hmm lets unpack this bomb©
>Aha! It apears to be a ticking bomb overdue to explode, should we get the bomb Expert to disarm it?
>Nah just put it on a table exactly as it is and take pictures.
>No hurry here.

>Why didn't a single bomb go off?
That you are seeing photos of them tells us that they were assessed as not explosive. IF they were dangerous, bomb squad would have detonated them. They are literally pvc pipe that they didn't even bother using pipe caps on the ends of taped to a clock with wires.