Which is it?

Which is it?

Attached: dq9vd0xml1u11.jpg (404x303, 27K)

This is so accurate

Attached: kzemokkrv1t11 (1).jpg (608x1080, 93K)

Me too!

Attached: wvg8lkuwn4u11.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Is there a constitutional amendment somewhere that guarantees us the right to vote?

Nationalism

Attached: b4omla5y11u11.jpg (640x409, 48K)

PWNED!!!!11one

Attached: 8jifu0nd44u11.jpg (720x723, 57K)

Poor Conan

Attached: jj1498yw05u11.jpg (750x582, 43K)

Effective local campaigning

Attached: 1uutwm6to1u11.jpg (640x800, 132K)

>what is 4473

Fucking laughable

Attached: 5lenmplho4u11.png (642x369, 36K)

Hmmm...

Attached: mk09kowxq5u11.jpg (595x551, 42K)

*spits out tea*

Attached: kbgwv18l61u11.jpg (750x769, 58K)

voting is important

Attached: nigjtg62ixt11.jpg (960x988, 96K)

>implying shes not on any lists

like a thug could afford a suppresssor

Attached: 0821c76678023e84825f64a072566e94bf92ed883278e79e3171f5d9eb234967.jpg (1930x4340, 1.51M)

All the tinfoil in this thread lol

Woke

> not *dumps tea in the Boston harbor*

Fuck all IDs. No more government identification certificates. Im not cattle!
>:^(

>literally has a trash problem under an awful Democrat mayor
>"lol the Republicans are at fault :)"

>Equating choosing a leader of the nation to owning an item.
Nice mental gymnastics, faggot.

t. someone who has never bought a gun.

>Implying a lesser species should have the right to freedoms.

>11 posts by this id

You sir have obviously never attempted to purchase a firearm anywhere, even at a gun show.

>veiled threat of self defense.

Do you ever feel embarrassed that you have no idea what you are talking about?

There is nothing about gun shows that implies you dont need to fill out 4473. Thats just private sales which may or may not take place at guns shows or in a dark parking garage or a bac alley....

Go ahead make it illegal it will be as effective as making weed illegal to buy or sell. Its still gonna happen.

ID is required for voting so that non-citizens cannot vote, also so that you don't vote more than once. That is alright.

ID should not be required for purchasing a gun for the same reasons it shouldn't be required for purchasing bread. Voluntary transaction, no rights are violated.

Next time use your own brain.

Next time use your own brain.

I don't know about you but I need no ID to get a gun. I've traded cars and trucks and even a bag of pot for guns before. And I'm gonna continue getting guns in this manor and nobody is gonna stop me.

IMO you should have ID for both but make it illegal to take down any information from the produced approved ID.

based and redpilled

Attached: 9a6.jpg (398x500, 22K)

>tfw I've had to present my ID every time I've had to buy a gun
>votes are infinitely more harmful

Guess I'm doing it wrong.

Then they'll get more representation,in the House
Fucking retards

who said requiring an id at a gun show is violating any freedoms?

voting isn't a right.

Correct, but at the same time Republicans aren't calling for voter ID's when you and your boyfriend vote on who gets to be "top" tonight

Yes retard. The pen is mightier than the sword. The vote is mightier than the bullet. Are you some kind of fucking retarded leftist trying to be edgy? Why would it be wise to give foreigners the opportunity to influence domestic elections. I though you were opposed to that kind of thing

You do need an ID if you buy a gun from a seller at a gun show. If it is a FFL seller you also need to fill out a 4473.

They are not in contradiction.

Its a leftist delusion that society is helped by reducing the number of guns.
Its an ironclad fact that only actual citizens should be voting in elections.

Of course he would he needs a fresh supply of South American Pool Boys to molest.

>t. Has literally never seen a black person's facebook

go try to buy a gun without an ID
this is bait
all fields

Jobs like watching his terrible show? No wonder it was cut down to 30 minutes.

"Brown skin men" Literally make millions of dollars making music videos, where they have guns, sell drugs, talk about murder, shoot the President in the head, and get praised by millions of people for it. You are so fucking stupid it's hard to believe

Voting has constitutionally mandated age, citizenship, and residency requirements. Asking for proof that a voter meets those requirements is not violating anyone's right to vote, it is ensuring the voting is being done correctly.
Purchasing a gun in a private transaction between to individuals is a constitutionally protected right both at the federal level, and at a state level in many states. Requiring an ID to purchase a firearm infringes on the right to keep and bear arms for those people without IDs and therefore cannot be a government mandated requirement for sale.

Jow Forums is getting hit with that hot shit! Aw yea, das rite

IDs are required for every retail sale of a gun for an NICS background check done by the FBI.
Are you saying you want an FBI background check on every voter before they attempt to vote? Because, I'm down for that.

stop replying boomers

Attached: 1538960703570.png (624x628, 81K)

We MADE those memes, the left doesn't recognize people can build things for themselves

It's a lie, you've never been to a gun show and don't know what happens at them.