Can gene mutation and evolution really explain how this came to be?

Can gene mutation and evolution really explain how this came to be?

Attached: memelution.jpg (1003x558, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StqZI9pMq0U
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, people looked like apes until their brains became big enough to invent photoshop and makeup.

Attached: 54754754754.jpg (640x749, 86K)

sure, just look at abos or africans

well, yes, look at nigs, they never evolved, hence why they're dumber and better lower body strength, because they never evolved to use their brain to think and hands for more sophisticated tools

*have higher lower body strength

all a lie the previous "men" were failed experiments , what we´ve now is the current one being tested and replaced in a few hundred years or sooner if the gods get bored.
thats also why there is radiation everywhere it shouldn´t be / can´t be explained old news is old , we are creations not mutations or evolved.

Lol, you intentionally made the girl white because you're a fagit.

look at the extreme forms of dogs and remember that they were wolves until WE selectively bred them

When you strive to only fuck hotties you're selectively breeding as well, nature just does this to itself. Some birds like retarded flashy feather displays, so they fugg the birds that are the flashiest. The end result is a flashy ass bird. The only thing nature itself does is cull the unworthy through the law of the jungle.

If you believe in dogs, I hate to break it to you, but you also believe in evolution. Sorry christfags.

Attached: Great-Dane-and-Chihuahua-small.jpg (1047x775, 35K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 02.13.27.png (684x464, 450K)

no, not in just a short amount of time

Attached: 1537719571881.jpg (610x363, 54K)

GTFO!

Attached: indian-womens-banarasi-art-silk-embellished-saree-with-unstitched-blouse.png (866x454, 139K)

Uh, yeah, it can.

all can be explained.
youtube.com/watch?v=StqZI9pMq0U

No it can't because evolution is a farce. God made man from his very beginning.
That woman is more human than you'll ever be.pic related
Atlantis was the civilization God destroyed in the flood.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621151447.png (1004x876, 29K)

I'm not a Christian and I am skeptical of evolution. It is unfalsifiable (hence why it will always be a THEORY, not a fact of science); it is basically a scientific cult at this point.

another question: why does it seem like only humans evolved, while all other animal races are still the same? only dogs "evolved" and only because of human intervention.

>try not to fuck ugly bitches
>this but on a planetary scale over 10s of thousands of years

Why not?

>evolution is a farce
why do black and white humans exist

is god black or white?

It's an interesting theory, nothing more. Science is falsifiable, the theory of evolution is not.

I don't see any difference.
Both are the same
You're not some mentally ill racist are you?

; )

Attached: ebolusyon_ng_elepante_evolution_of_elephants (1).jpg (2192x1320, 283K)

It's fine to be skeptical, but you can't really go fingerpointing about cults when you follow a religion that was subverted to be a tool of state power during the ecumenical councils. From your post I'd say you should learn more both about your own religion (as it says literally nothing to contradict evolution outside of the Jewish fairy tale of Genesis, so unless you really take the entirety of Leviticus to heart, I don't know how much credit you should give the (((Old Testament)))..) and more about evolution as well. You can learn about a thing and still question its veracity, but willful ignorance doesn't give you much room to stand on.

one time i told a teacher that it seemed impossible to me, he made me feel the most dumb person on earth, basically recalling the darwin theory and the very long span of time involved. i still don't think it's possible because also an alligator for example should have improved a lot in this time, maybe in a fucking giant reptile standing on 2 feets but it didn't happen

Even if you're not religious, science agrees that dark skin was the norm for most of human history. White, pale skin has only been with us very recently. Look at pic related, Caucasian didn't even mean a white person until very very recent.

tldr;God is black. Whiteness is a mutation.

Attached: CC5i-iMW8AAZ6TW.jpg (692x664, 175K)

; (

Attached: Cat_Evolution_Tree.jpg (600x376, 32K)

>I'm not a Christian
learn how to read, asshat.

damn now that's what I call perfection.

Dogs were purposely bred by an intelligent outside force though.

Skin color is very clearly related to sun exposure, the body tries to maximize vitamin-D production while preventing itself from getting sunburned. Note the clear correlation: in areas near the equator with high sun exposure, skin is darker. The further from the equator you get, the lighter skin color is.

As for the skin color of God, I would assume that the 'created mankind in His image' is referring not to a physical form, but in ability to reason, dream, and all the other things that set humans apart from most other animals

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1288x660, 56K)

>it's just a theory
So is gravity, so is literally everything we think we know, and all of it is just as unfalsifiable by the simple fact that you cannot prove a negative.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Based Fingolian

lmao oops

she a black queen

radiation from the sun

the current state of ameritard education lol

it's not only about skin color you retard. our skulls are different, our nose bridges, our physionomy. Modern scientists have no idea how the Cro-Magnon man appeared, basically whites appeared overnight in Europe

Attached: 1537091238640.jpg (640x293, 69K)

>but you also believe in evolution. Sorry christfags.
>implying evolution=lack of God

think about it this way, if you had a choice between 10 women, which would you marry?

It doesn't matter which attributes you fill in, you're doing the same thing. The things people in a society look for in a mate are the things that get reinforced. Take that to a more animalistic and primitive level, and it still rings true, there are still characteristics that a squirrel looks for in a lady squirrel.

And by your own post, the idea of evolution doesn't discount the possibility of a meddling higher force nudging things in a certain direction. I think it's a bit more eloquent if He doesn't have to because He made things, including the natural laws, so well that they just unfold as they should.

Evolution is not an idea that is contrary to believing in a God.

>ebolusyon

Hey fren :)

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 139K)

You've done nothing to disprove his claims.

Humans are the shitty newcomers to the scene. There's evidence of Neanderthals building structures in caves 175,000 years ago.. this 'appearing overnight' is the result of humans interbreeding with them, stealing their technology, and eventually killing them off. There were at least 3 human-like species, including Neanderthals, that had tools and fire when normie humans were still just a bunch of oogabooga retards

AS I HAVE EXPLAINED to people thousands of times before, its clear that White people are space aliens from another planet, and that other races are from here, but I suspect White people and East Asians are from Mars

Attached: d03a29abe2641dd4b02a2006d15a873b--night-live-saturday-night.jpg (236x236, 6K)

like that nigga, did anything to disprove the theory of evolution

I've gone over this for quite a bit now. Adaptive pressure in the descendents of H. erectus was becoming a better hunter. Neanderthals achieved this by increasing visuo-spatial skills and somatic brain regions (better body coordination), fit their other traits like robustness and comparably high strength. H. sapiens instead went down the route of improved group dynamics and 'pack tactics' in conjunction with increasing brain areas responsible for emotional processing and more complex language.

I've always hated mammoths. 'Wow so fucking huge and scary' no not really they were not much bigger than an elephant.

Attached: 1538234324296.jpg (424x361, 35K)

Don't ever try to use reason with people that deny evolution

Don't forget plastic surgery.

They mocked God and God turned them into SJWs, just like God made all Babylonians incapable of talking the same language so they couldn't reach Heaven.
SJWs have opposite priorities to all common sense, if they used CRISP they would do it to keep and give priority to all deleterous traits.
And then you ask if there's God. There is, and has a sense of humour.

The better question is if it was gene mutation so therefore evolution, why has it pretty much stopped occurring? We have millennia of recorded history, and yet we have remained the same.

So, you're saying that, given the choice, you don't understand why guys would rather fuck the blonde ...

Attached: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (801x534, 28K)

>I've always hated mammoths

Do you have a loicence for that opinion?! Check your privilege ...

Attached: diversity.jpg (1900x1267, 582K)

That woman is that Ukrainian doll.

She has undergone multiple plastic surgeries.

they say a millennia is not enough

Yet baboons kidnap feral dogs to raise as pets. youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho

Maybe mosquitos had a hand in it? They do have human DNA in them, a small percentage after all.

You assume there's diversity from the beginning.
And this is the fatal flaw in Darwinian Evolution, because Darwinian Evolution kills all diversity, so if it were true there wouldn't be any. In fact, all genetical algorithms converge towards an optimum.

>why has it pretty much stopped occurring? We have millennia of recorded history, and yet we have remained the same.
and you are basing this on what?

in your examples all of the possibilities already exist. there are already "flashy" birds and sexy women so natural selection has created nothing. it's even inherent in the name. you cannot select from things that do not exist. genetic mutations are rare and beneficial ones are even more rare. it's absurd to think that the diversity of life developed through random chance.

Someone make a my ancestor meme out of this

b-but

Attached: 1537769483028m.jpg (794x1024, 160K)

Egypt was thousands of years old by 50BC and they knew it even back then

diversity is needed to find niches to survive, same happens in the economy. that's why we have different jobs, because too many people taking the same space will make it impossible to survive for the weakest in that space, therefore they have to mutate to find niches to survive.

yes and the more you know the more everything can be explained by it.

Attached: 1516419314023.gif (496x626, 303K)

why are "modern" specimen always so pathetic looking compared to past representatives? I bet even a proto-human would easily beat the shit out of a modern homosap.

Attached: gigantopithecus.jpg (620x366, 293K)

fucking chinks of the jungle

you say that as if they have some kind of control over their mutations.

Show me examples of where it is still happening.

Your pic related. We've all been there.

e.g. if animals have to climb on trees they'll only breed with the best climbers, because the females are impressed by them the most. same with humans, females are always attracted to the men who do the best job. that doesn't mean that they could climb well from the beginning, but at some point one of them got some centimeters higher on the tree than others and this one would breed and breed again.
and mutation is random, the ones with the best mutations get prefered by females.

I never implied that. I actually believe in God because I came to believe that evolution is real, and the system of evolution itself seems to be too perfect and clever to just randomly appear

>females are always attracted to the men who do the best job
thats not true

Attached: 1406552051668.png (396x381, 110K)

People have actually changed quite a bit since the days of ancient Rome. Average height was like 5' back then.

Just put a nigger between the two christcuck. You'll see a natural progression.

Why repost the first pic?

they either pick the best provider (some educated white guy) or the best pleasurer (some black guy with a nice dick)
or the best: a tall white guy with a nice dick
they aren't attracted to asians at all or very very rare, because tiny dicks, small bodies and at best same intelligence as whites.

Fingolian banter race

noice

idk where this is actually taught other than in homeschool, my biology teacher was a badass

you can breed with niggers
niggers cant breed with apes

generally fair

it's really not, if you take into account Lamarkian theory and combine it with the recent discoveries of Epigenetics. Basically the guy said he thought that life experiences could trigger certain traits to be passed onto the next generation, was ridiculed and forgotten. Then in the early 2000's we discovered that the outer shell of chromosomes have a lot of information in them, information that relates to turning hormonal switches on and off. And it's affected by at least 3 generations of ancestors. In other words, all this 'junk DNA' you've heard about isn't junk, it's actually more like 'rainy day DNA', only being triggered by specific epigenetic markers.

You're uncreative in your thought process because you already decided evolution doesn't exist, without evidence. Any evidence you're presented shows you what you already think you know.

Are britbongs elves?

what a ridiculous example. what purpose does the climbing provide? food? courtship? escape from predators? in any case, the animals are already climbing. what are the odds of a genetic mutation would occur that makes them better climbers? what's the action for this? stronger muscles? bigger claws? they had better hope that something like that randomly occurs with a 1 out of a billion occurrence and then hope that the females somehow notice they climbed 1 centimeter higher before you die a premature death.

a real example would include the ability to rape females better or live longer.

Are you sure about that? I do recall reading about an experiment where they inseminated a monkey of some kind with human sperm and the pregnancy took. They realized what the fuck they had done and killed the monkey and closed the research down.

that dna already exists though.

X
probably a dark tale of nazi medical experiments

well yes and no. obviously our DNA has been manipulated by a higher intelligence but that chick in the pic is fake as fuck.

Europeans are alone in a sea of savages.

Found the incel

Just full retard.

>using your tripcode outside of /kraut/pol
Back to your containment general, tripfag

Higher powers manipulated genetics and slaughtered opposition

They were afraid that one of the monkeys would become a legendary super saiyan

Attached: A8710E14-0833-4F84-9A36-6B8253522B04.gif (500x256, 500K)

Under an intelligent power maybe.
But it's an obvious thought-shaping form, pushed for again obvious reasons to justify and enact a certain kind of society.
It's dogmatic and protected by Inquisitor, heretics ruined and ostracized.

Sure but as you said, random mutations that actually work are rare. Let's say only .01% of them aren't harmful. Let's just say that. And let's say that only .01% of a generation even gets noticeable mutations. Let's say each generation is 5 years, and every time they have 5 children on average. Let's say you have 100 breeding pairs, and their population is stable between births and deaths. This is a simple model just to illustrate a point.

So each offspring has a .0001% chance of a non-harmful mutation. Each new generation is 250 offspring, but by the time it's breeding season again, the old ones have died off and the rest have been predated down to a population of 100. Of those 250, we have a .025% chance of a nonharmful muation each and every breeding season. Every 200 years, on average, you'll probably see a non-harmful mutation, five mutations or so every thousand years, and so on.

Just because it takes a lot of time for new traits to develop, and even longer for actually useful ones to appear, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

why would women pick a rich guy over a guy with a normal income? better is better.