Brit/pol/: Haggis in a Tin Edition

>'Numbers don't add up!' Commons ROARS as Theresa May confronts Corbyn with McDonnell book
express.co.uk/news/politics/1035780/PMQs-live-Theresa-May-Labour-Party-Jeremy-Corbyn-John-McDonnell-Conservative-Party

>India vs West Indies ODI 2018: Live streaming, TV channel and start time for today’s 2nd ODI at ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium
thesun.co.uk/sport/cricket/7507482/india-west-indies-live-streaming-tv-channel-time-odi/

>The bridge is okay, but the cars are not
metro.co.uk/2018/10/24/the-bridge-is-okay-but-the-cars-are-not-8070618/

> Disappearance of mother-of-five Sarah Wellgreen is being treated as murder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6310827/Disappearance-mother-five-Sarah-Wellgreen-treated-murder.html

>Turkey’s Erdogan calls Khashoggi death ‘savage murder’
channel4.com/news/turkeys-erdogan-calls-khashoggi-death-savage-murder

>Confidence in Theresa May's handling of Brexit plummeting, poll shows
theneweuropean.co.uk/confidence-in-theresa-may-handling-of-brexit-plummeting-poll-shows-1-5750090

>Tory leader in European Parliament makes Nazi jibe at German MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-nazi-german-mep-syed-kamall-eu-uk-conservative-spd-communists-a8599536.html

>Prime Minister's Questions: The key bits and the verdict
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45965376

>Men jailed over £500,000 Gleneagles jewellery raid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-45964415

>ME and chronic fatigue: 'Some doctors don't believe you're sick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45954552

>NI businesses scolded over Brexit no-deal preparation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45967507

>Sarah Wellgreen: Murder probe into missing mother of five
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-45962792

Attached: A tasty meal indeed.jpg (355x355, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk38dwPvuOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zkJWJCN5Yyk&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQchtjfG30
youtube.com/watch?v=AFtmdorQG-U
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45956792
twitter.com/BBCTravelAlert/status/1055144873379151877
strawpoll.me/16707782
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6312383/Ryanair-racist-gets-visit-police-Birmingham-flat-quiz-verbal-attack.html
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1053063464946712576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simple as

Attached: CAM ON.webm (288x360, 672K)

I wonder if the tedposters have been mailing stuff out...

that's a bit of me, that is.

Attached: 1530913674217.png (710x654, 509K)

Attached: bigtedsupermax.png (1137x712, 270K)

I was in the car and the woman in front locked eyes with me through the rear view mirror while this song was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk38dwPvuOE

>yfw haggis is likely English

Although there are many known old receipts for offal and oatmeal puddings, such as Hackin or Hogs Pudding, the earliest reference to haggis ('hagese') is in the Lancashire verse cookbook Liber Cure Cocorum (Liber Cure 1430). This is about 50 years before the first reference in Scotland. It continued to appear in English texts up to the 19th Century, and was clearly as loved or loathed as it is now, for Markham's 'English Huswife' of 1615 has, "That pudding which is called the Haggas or Haggus, of whose goodnesse it is in vain to boast, because there is hardly to be found a man that doth not affect them."

>Original Receipt in the verse cookery book 'Liber Cure Cocorum', 1430 (Liber Cure 1430);

For hagese.
the hert of schepe, the nere thou take,
tho bowel nowt thou shalle forsake,
On the turbilen made, and boyled wele,
Hacke alle togeder with gode persole,
Isop, saveray, thou schalle take then,
And suet of schepe take in, I ken,
With powder of peper and egges gode wonne,
And sethe hit wele and serve hit thenne,
Loke hit be saltyd for gode menne.
In wyntur tyme when erbs ben gode,
Take powder of hom I wot in dede,
As saveray, mynt and tyme, fulle gode,
Isop and sauge I wot by the rode.

Attached: flagofthenof.png (2067x1240, 296K)

FOOOOOKIN 'ELLLLL DAZZA

LOST ME SEASON TICKET

Attached: b.png (522x502, 76K)

start buying mopeds

Attached: VRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.png (756x530, 637K)

What even is Greggs?

Reminder: for all the damage allegedly done to "our culture" by immigrants it doesn't come close to the damage already done by Americanisation.

ya dont need a ticket mate just barge in, stadiyum can take a few extra like.

Attached: norffc.png (642x535, 28K)

Maybe she was playing this though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E

where you go for a sosij row on the loonch brek, like

Greggs is a chain of bakeries/cafes that used to sell bread and other assorted baked goods but is now more likely to be found as a sort of 'fast food bakery' selling sandwiches and savoury pastries, as well as hot drinks, coffees and soups.
Some are drive through, some are solely outlets and others let you sit down in them.
They're not great, but they're not awful either.

Attached: GET SUM DOWN YA.jpg (463x658, 101K)

Sosij

Attached: 8nRqoXW (4).png (800x729, 48K)

did you have Classic fm on today at about 13:15? cause this was playing at about that time.

Tragically true fact. Nonetheless, we must redouble our efforts to produce some kind of British renaissance. One must also take into consideration the fact that English is now the de facto language of the world, and this has resulted in a great simplification and degeneration of our mother tongue. One only needs to go back and read a common newspaper from one hundred years ago (written, bear in mind, for the comparatively uneducated and the poor and working-class) and compare it to some article written today. It will alarm you.

readin seej is fer mongs

reed t' star

lol syria invasion coming

Attached: Bomb sent to CNN.png (1207x759, 770K)

We need to learn welsh

In the background

Attached: newyearsevephotofeat.jpg (1200x630, 364K)

is that so?

CAM ON THEN LADS

Attached: 1540294805798.jpg (448x278, 62K)

Na, just crackdown on slang and bring back the case system.

WHA’ DYA MEAN DER NOT GR8

Attached: C035A114-CF84-41D8-869E-F31E892B5EC9.png (227x222, 9K)

This pic makes me incensed. How the fuck can anyone feel solidarity with the werkin class? Seriously, they're useless and bring nothing but dysgenics.

atleast i dont need to see americans on the street raping people

the pub froze..as if time itself had slowed... the giggles of terry & baz became slurred... the confrontation of the century has begun. Souf FC took two massive strides towards norf FC before bouncing forward and slamming his mountainous belly into Norf FC's chest. *boom*. the gods would be proud. Norf FC flies backwards stumbling over himself... all honour and joy has left him. but it gets worse. *crack* ... his back hits the corner of the snooker table. he's going down. *thud* his head smacks against a chair. *wahey* his flailing arm knocks a pint of fosters and a glass of rum n coke all over him. the shame. he gurgles the cocktail of sweat and beverage and desperately tries to get up. Souf FC is victorious once again

>Brit/pol/ is so slow because everyone is on the American threads, no-one will notice me posting a cheeky munchy box yet again

:^)

Attached: 1474502297519.jpg (1023x1000, 286K)

>They're not great

Attached: 1537531825359.jpg (376x629, 71K)

lush

Attached: mb.png (817x443, 48K)

Because those are the worst of the bunch, you melon. There are 2 normal, functioning humans for every pre-sapien retrograde one.

big bakery company. so big that Cornwall has to protect its local bakery businesses by stopping Greggs from opening up stores there lol

Oddly specific lad, you alright?
youtube.com/watch?v=zkJWJCN5Yyk&app=desktop

Fuck I've only just finished building my 125, better scrap it for a keyway

Attached: stop.png (475x460, 278K)

A county. You always get called racist there.

Attached: Greggshire.png (1280x768, 6K)

Why would anyone even want a Greggs when you can get a Warrens or a Barnecutt?

Attached: Chicken-pasties-from-Warrens-Bakery-in-Cornwall.jpg (600x600, 39K)

A ratio of 2:1 for humans:subhumans is still pretty bad. Besides, "solidarity with t'werkin class" invariably means pandering to subhumans anyway — "WAHHEY MORE BENNIES"

NO
MUNCHY
BOX

They would rather have a job with a living wage than bennies

Any lads from Birmingham or Cornwall here? Found two jobs that I like in there and it's between those two.

phwoaar
ah'll 'ave the extra tasteh long pig kebab box meal Ahmed. Lots of cheese 'nd saus, ya knows I like it sausy.
luvlehy. thanks ahmed
smells abit like chantelles perfume, ya seen her 'bout mate? fookin lush

Attached: kebab.png (984x571, 72K)

Not even just that, but even just letters sent home from soldiers scraped out of the slums write with a surprising level of elegance.

Crimes against are not the same as a cultural attack against us.

>Cornwall- 95.7% white British
>Birmingham- 70.4% white total
Why is this even hard?

>They would rather have a job with a living wage than bennies
No, they'd rather have more bennies.

>ywn vote for me to become PM

why even live

Attached: bp3.png (896x1384, 118K)

looks shit, there's loads of better pasty places in Cornwall.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYQchtjfG30

Fookin Greggs drive thru, that's a fookin touch that is, me great granda would be proud.

Attached: sosigmmm.png (749x694, 31K)

I can guarantee you're a young middle-class lad that rarely, if ever, engages with the working class

>70% white
Jesus christ I got too spoiled with Scot cities.

>Ten demands
>only lists eight

These are only ever appealing when you're high and drunk.

Why not follow it up with some sweet, delicious, Cock brand canned bananas? You'll go crazy for our Cock!

Attached: Sweetcock.png (425x550, 489K)

>only repealing the 97 amendments and not repealing every single one of them all the way to 1870

>Brum 70%
You bloody wish

Imajun if 'itler ad one. No fooken Greggs. No sosij wrolls. No kebabs. Fooken insane

Attached: 1539955132584.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>sauge I wot by the rode
Proto-goalposting

its not finished

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 39K)

Well, as of 2011
Probably quite a bit less now

Yeah 1812 howitzers should be an acceptable self defence weapon

lol i just remember it was on the radio in the car as i was heading back to work from lunch and it was about 13:15. i just thought maybe we had a connection lad.

>I was in the car and the woman in front locked eyes with me through the rear view mirror while this song was playing.

Atleast it wasn't this lad, you got lucky

youtube.com/watch?v=AFtmdorQG-U

Name one good reason I shouldn't be allowed landmines on my driveway

>They're not great, but they're not awful either.
spot on

absolutely

None. I too am an Ancap.

The most peculiar thing about goalposting is that I keep seeing parallels to its historical equivalent or instances of such as I meander about various old depictions and ancient anecdotes.

Attached: 1540210168597.jpg (600x450, 463K)

Bomb at St Pancras lads who's done it now

I agree with everything except for compulsory military service

Deano's BTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45956792

Attached: gp4.png (1200x1172, 2.96M)

Sauce?

Probably siegeposter.

I just figured it would be a good idea to have more trained lads whilst Europe is still down the shitter

Fire alert

twitter.com/BBCTravelAlert/status/1055144873379151877

Attached: 1537748051595.png (907x463, 803K)

Probably a good idea to force people out of their comfort zone. Only issue is we're probably no different to yanks and will just be sent to die for Israel.

What a blackpill it is going into a chemist. Pakced with foreigners and white junkie scum.

sounds like paki

It reminds me of paintings of ancient Rome lol.

TT Wilkinson's 'Lancashire Folklore' of 1867 explains how haggis was the favourite food of witches; "The village of Singleton (in the Fylde) is remarkable only for having been the residence of "Mag Shelton," a famous witch in her day. Her food, we are told, was haggis (at that time commonly used in the district) made of boiled groats, mixed with thyme or parsley."

Attached: spidefc.png (1102x882, 100K)

Human nature doesn't change desu, there's always going be low-IQers frittering away their lives on drink and games.
It's like how you can read 14th/13th Century accounts of the students at Oxford and all they did was drink and laze about all day. Nowt changes.

Why is this picture not being shown anywhere, and why is the fact that it bears an ISIS flag not being reported on anywhere either?

Is it true that normies go into debt to afford their lifestyle?
They work just above minimum wage jobs yet can afford a brand new car, broadband, a house, go out every other week etc.

Attached: EC0424EE-4A3F-41DA-AEBB-43CF6BA6AFD7.jpg (500x281, 59K)

why not repeal the 88 firearms act amendments

Yes, worked with plenty of folk that did that, mainly women though with maxed out credit cards.

strawpoll.me/16707782

Attached: file.png (405x607, 352K)

im not gonna lie, when I was writing it never crossed my mind to consider everything else.

looks like a fudgepacker

Attached: the manor of SIingleton, which then included East and West Dean, was held by Earl Godwin.jpg (375x500, 44K)

but..but.. muh windrush generation

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6312383/Ryanair-racist-gets-visit-police-Birmingham-flat-quiz-verbal-attack.html

Jesus.

Do they know why everything is so expensive these days is because their parents lived like this?
Fucking idiots

Reposting:
>There is no way to compete with the debtcucks, for example you save to buy a house? Too bad, the credit is flowing and the debtcuck has access to 600k, now a house is 600k and your saving was useless. 120 month auto loans? The debtcuck is ecstatic, now a new car is at least 40k because the debtcuck can afford the monthly payment and sets the bar higher. Debt is a form of theft from those who save, because the debtcuck can suddenly afford what he really cannot, and steals purchasing power from the diligent saver. In societies like China with no access to credit historically, everybody would save if they wanted to buy something. Now that they have a credit system a 1 room shithole apartment is 500k USD, and the savers simply cannot compete and must become a debtcuck too.

does anyone have a poundbakery in their town?

What's your favorite kind of biscuits lads

i need haggis in a tin

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1053063464946712576

Attached: gchq l.jpg (1131x1035, 232K)

party rings

They don't care, people have been convinced that everyone has to get the latest toy, always has to go on holidays, always has to go out drinking every weekend, no such a thing as living within your means. Not that I care they're the ones that will suffer later on.

Garibaldi.

Who's your dealer? Where you getting ahold of those iced shurikens, mate?

Attached: binthatbiscuit.png (962x892, 518K)

Fuuuuck.
They are selling their kids future away for the here and now