SUSPECT HAS BEEN APPREHENDED BY THE FBI

LOW AND BEHOLD, IT WAS A FUCKING NAZI NAMED "ROBERT RUNDO" AND HIS 4 OTHER NAZI FRIENDS.

HE EVEN TRIED TO FLEE THE COUNTRY

HE ALONG WITH HIS ACCOMPLISES HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE US

THIS IS THE FACE OF THE TOP NOW YOU GUYS JUST LOST THE MIDTERM

Attached: 20181024_132437.png (714x928, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ClOpO
youtube.com/watch?v=8PKbU-J2kZU
imgur.com/QQkVI0b
mobile.twitter.com/ProPublica/status/921097661633220608/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a single link given kys

This has nothing to do with the bombs. They were arrested for a conspiracy to commit other violent crimes:
>He is the founder of the Rise Above Movement, a Southern California-based, neo-Nazi gang whose members were involved in violent activity at protests throughout California in 2017. He was among four people associated with the group charged with plotting riots and inciting violence, according to court documents.

archive.is/ClOpO

>Rundo
>White

does this mean hillary is running in 2020?

NAZI NAZI NAZI XDDD look i said it again NAZI XDD

Lol... Nazis

This Nazi shit is so fake...

>this
thanks user

Do you not see the NY Times link you pants on head fucking Nazi retard?

what idiots. as if hillary Clinton wakes up and brings her coffee outside to open random ass packages

That's not the bomber faggot. He was arrested for "plotting riots and inciting violence." Nothing to do with bombings.

Oh so the left can do all that same stuff through their "charity" gangs but when this dude does it he gets arrested by the fbi? Oh, cool.

Attached: 01.jpg (329x247, 23K)

OH BOY I"M GONNA CLICK IT

>archive.is/ClOpO
Brainlet this is the article where does it mention the bombs?

Who are self proclaimed white nationalist then asshole?

>soon to be release when they realize all the member are undercover alphabet agent baiting each others
it happened
many times

That was his motive leading to his attacks

Any proof? Of course not because OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1539743882725.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

>fled the nation
>hand delivered the package

youtube.com/watch?v=8PKbU-J2kZU

CLICK
THE
FUCKING
LINK

>Antifa literally does this on a daily basis
>still can't get a pinch on this
>but this faggot uses discord to tell his friends to kill jews and gets pinched

Attached: 1494648933431.jpg (1263x1920, 789K)

hes a political prisoner

The F.B.I. has arrested the leader of a violent California neo-Nazi gang on a federal conspiracy charge after he apparently fled to Central America earlier this month.

Robert Rundo, 28, a resident of Huntington Beach, Calif., is being held at the federal jail in downtown in Los Angeles. He was charged in a criminal complaint that was unsealed Tuesday.

IS BEING HELD IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES

>but managed to mail pipe bombs and hand deliver one of them

ROFLMFAO

Maybe you should click my link, you know the archive of the article fuckwit.
archive.is/ClOpO

>YOU GUYS JUST LOST THE BLAH BLAH BLAH.
go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1528958605677.jpg (479x592, 55K)

>Running
That might be a strong word. I'd say "hobble" or "limp" is more appropriate.

>Durrr I'm a dumb fuck with no source

Are you even American?

Please do not speak on American matters when you have a tourists grasp on how perilous right wing radicalism has become

So...
Basically they created a false flag bomb attack to have an excuse to investigate "violent" right win organizations?

Fucking kikes.

Not German Nationalist.
Called them what you like but Nazis are just plain wring.
I know how about calling them what they are, you know White Supremacists.

Why do the jews want a civil war so bad, anons?

weekend at bernie's-ing in 2020

where you nigger jew cunt whore bitch, only thing i see is a fucking archive link, and a twitter photo.

Fake and gay.

>Earlier this month, four other members of the Rise Above Movement were indicted on conspiracy to riot charges for attacking counterprotesters during last year’s Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, Va.

In other words, they are being charged for defending themselves from antifa. Antifa never gets arrested, and scum like Eric Clanton get off scott free. The lack of support from this board for /ourguy/ Rundo is pathetic.

Why do we abandon our own people to capitulate to leftist narratives? The left attacked OUR people and they DEFENDED themselves and you all disavow.

PATHETIC

>LOW AND BEHOLD

Attached: 1457188042450.jpg (640x640, 56K)

How about calling them what they really are, Nazis

Yes yes honey, you have great shooping skills, but please educate yourself and read the authentic link

fake and gay

>In other words, they are being charged for defending themselves from antifa. Antifa never gets arrested, and scum like Eric Clanton get off scott free. The lack of support from this board for /ourguy/ Rundo is pathetic.
>Why do we abandon our own people to capitulate to leftist narratives? The left attacked OUR people and they DEFENDED themselves and you all disavow.
>PATHETIC

They were charged for hitting and breaking antifa counterprotesters hands with their thick nazi skulls.

He's whiter than 3/4 of the posters on Jow Forums

>"plotting riots and inciting violence."

Translation: "If any commie touches us, we will fuck them up"

Meanwhile, antifa throws firework grenades at a crowd of proud boys and none of them get arrested. The bias is disgusting.

where, theres no link op. Only a canadian posted an archive link.

>low

>midterms approaching
>suddenly out of the blue, "white supremacist terror attack"
>"white supremacist = conspiracy against the us"
LA CHANCE POUR LES BLEUS

Attached: 1520196489332.jpg (501x501, 40K)

Based leaf with the truth.
OP sucks miles worth of horse cock.

>Muh false flag!
>Debbie sent those fake bombs herself look at the return adress!
>Lol Ben Kikepiro said it's probably not a false flag which means it's a false flag!!

Attached: 1490128568617.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Implying republican voters give a fuck and aren't itching for you to retaliate.

so his parents are wealthy democrat donors who run an orphanage and this kid was an orphan?

>Aryan AF
>Chad to the max
>Athletic
>Aesthetic
>Fighting fit
>Trains to fight
>Defends his tribe and neighbourhood
>Willing to go to prison to do so
>Willing to sacrifice Life and Liberty for his race

& yet posters say he's FBI, or 'not white'.

Rundo is a goddamn hero. Hitler would have put him on a pedestal.

Attached: hwhite.jpg (540x670, 192K)

Shut up pajeet.

this, and Georg and Barry- LMAO

>he lack of support from this board for /ourguy/ Rundo is pathetic.
rundo glows bigly

confirmed, Opie is a faggot

>Rundo is a goddamn hero.
which innocents has he helped?

oh right nobody, he's a wacko or a fall guy

Fake and gay.

He went to Unite the Right and defended his fellow nationalists from violent communists. That is what he is being arrested for, dipshit.

***AP RELEASES COMPOSITE SKETCH OF THE BOMBING SUSPECT***

imgur.com/QQkVI0b

OP can't even spell a 2 letter word

kek

rise above it is the fakes shit. I dont think their name ever came up in any single article or discussion about cville. then all of a sudden their the fucking biggest, baddest most dangerous group ever. totally legit braaahh

This Rundo guy is definitely controlled ops.

I was expecting a rough sketch of Sam Hyde. I am disappointed.

There were hundreds of groups that joined the Unite the Right Rally. They only present Rise Above as 'bad and evil' because they're actually aesthetic and followed the European nationalist model.

>ROBERT RUNDO
I try finding him on people finder sites and cant find him. all I find is an 80 year old and a 94 year old.

Attached: the-dead-zone-1.jpg (1200x799, 138K)

Americans are the most cucked retards on earth.

The FBI literally quoted Antifa websites in the indictment. RAM acted in 100% self defence.

how does punching college students help the white race long term? are you really thinking the left has gotten weaker in the last 2 years because people get beaten up?

>neo-Nazi gang whose members were involved in violent activity at protests throughout California in 2017
>the group charged with plotting riots and inciting violence, according to court documents.
All completely made up btw

Fake news

>Rise Above Movement
sound like some gay foreplay

How on earth are you supposed to enter in the political arena without political rallies? How are you supposed to do rallies if the police let violent rabid communists smash your property, equipment and faces?

Rundo defended his people. Why aren't you supporting him against blatant police bias and violent communists?

he sound like fake cartoon character
>>Before founding the Rise Above Movement, Mr. Rundo served 20 months in a New York State prison for stabbing a rival gang member from MS-13 in a 2009 attack in Flushing, Queens. At the time, he was part of a small, multiracial neighborhood gang called the Original Flushing Crew, which was in a feud with a subset of MS-13, known as the Guanacos Little Cycos Salvatruchas, according to a 2012 federal indictment.

how come nogs can riot every week but whites can't do it once

>Earlier this year, Mr. Rundo traveled to Europe with members of the Rise Above Movement in order to participate in mixed-martial arts tournaments hosted by neo-Nazi organizations in Germany and Ukraine. While in Europe, the F.B.I. said that Mr. Rundo and others celebrated Adolf Hitler’s birthday and met with members of European white supremacists.
this is like jew levels of fan fiction

>Arrested by the FBI for defending yourself from leftist terrorists
That's nice.

can anyone find robert rundo in people finder sites? or did FBI give him a fake name

Anons called it.

Democrats had their patsy ready to go.

100%. The "conspiracy" is no doubt organizing the best way to defend themselves at legal protests from violent, organized goon squads.

...Yet I don't see anyone from Antifa or Redneck Revolt being arrested by the FBI. Interesting.

You’re full of shit. RAM and Proud Boys are favored by police at every live interaction. Only when video like this surfaces in the media are they tracked down. Without these vids they get off every time.

mobile.twitter.com/ProPublica/status/921097661633220608/video/1

Nice try playing the victim though.

The answer was a simple, the poster is a filthly communist himself.

OP confirmed retarded and homosexual
based leaf
/thread

Jews

>RAM and Proud Boys favored

>Literally arrested and jailed for long sentences for doing absolutely nothing but defending themselves from avowed terrorist groups

>Said terrorist groups face zero response from the police or feds, and are in fact painted as the victims by them

>1 post by this ID
>Literally a communist

The police are told to stand down by liberal and marxist politicians. Your comrades instigate and then get their shit pushed in. Then the media cries 'violent fascists' even though you commies ALWAYS start fights. Where do you think you are, commie? This isn't reddit. We have decades of videos of communists starting violence. Your entire agenda is a violent revolution and the policy of killing all land owners.

Why isn't Eric Clanton in prison for repeated egregious acts of violence? The system always benefits you. You ARE part of it.

Thanks retard I'll keep an eye out for his gofundme. We're talking about bombs today fuck off.

framed

RAM had a bretty based recruiting video. I was wondering what happened to them

Attached: 1536885225525.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Attached: 1531413232622.png (395x169, 15K)

>Why isn't Eric Clanton in prison for repeated egregious acts of violence?
Good question. He proved it's no big deal if it's political.

Fake news.

Attached: killyourself2.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Czech'd

Attached: 1538220014028.jpg (902x600, 67K)

Three are related to protests in California

ALERT THE PRESS THIS IS EXTRAORDINARILY IMPORTANT

>How on earth are you supposed to enter in the political arena without political rallies?
The stand alone complex motherfucker do you speak it

>Repeating your bullshit points
>in green
>does not make them any more valid

Fuck your meme analysis of anyone who disagrees with your fanboy Fascist LARPS as a communist. Why not just post a NPC meme for all the intellectual rigor you clearly possess?

"RAM is aesthetically pleasing". GTFO with that horseshit. At least own that they're fascist who train and plan to attack and instigate.

Otherwise you're a pol larper trying in vain to paint RAM as victims. I thought "your type" was against victim culture. Guess not? Poor white nationalist, country fleeing riot starting chickenshit of a human, eh?

C'mon, your lazy whattaboutism didn't even invoke Hillary Clinton.

RUNDO? MORE LIKE THE BOMBS RUNDON'T

My dude, you're creating a straw man out of thin air and blaming a whole race of people on your misconception.

You're like a dumb trifecta of self own.

>He's whiter than 3/4 of the posters on Jow Forums
Yeah, but that's only because of kike shills and pajeets paid by kike shills.

Attached: kikes are the mutts.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Wrong. Republicans will still win midterm. They are just eliminating far right extremists, and other elements that pose a threat to the Zionist state. This is business as usual.