ALEX SOROS, SON OF GEORGE, PUBLISHES OP-ED ABOUT EXPLOSIVES IN NEW YORK TIMES

>In what must be one of the most rapidly written, edited, and published op-eds in New York Times history, Alexander Soros, son of billionaire globalist puppet-master George Soros, has penned a blame-scaping piece pointing directly at president Trump's "politics of demonizing opponents" as responsible for the bombing of his father, The Clintons, The Obamas, and well anyone else who has received a suspicious package in the last few days and is not in any way right-leaning.#

WOW That Alex can really work! In just a few hours after the news of the "suspicious packages" being found this morning, Alex Soros has already finished writing an op-ed piece about it, AND had it published by the NYT!
nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
H-he's fast!

Attached: tv_happy_duo1a.jpg (568x677, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055150703226818560
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055157219325550598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing to see here, move along
MOVE ALONG I SAY

The only thing that exploded is my bullshit-o-meter.

Attached: 1506419803083.jpg (631x591, 36K)

No no, this is why the soros bomb was found yesterday, starting to come together now?

drumpf must disavow his radical right wing followers now and let those migrants in!

Attached: Gtthinking+im+swedish+lt+gtnow+you+_c8019df35331a555323e15828df97af5.png (326x265, 23K)

he will die 32 days after his father
but not by an explosion

What the fuck

Someone send Zyklon B next time, since they can't even detonate their own bombs

The article is about the bombs found today

>Clinton we must be uncivil
>Holder: kick em while they are low
>Brennan calling for military coup
>Soros enough said

This is golden Soros is #2 trending on twitter, the goyim KNOW!!!!

Bless Soros family. Glad nobody got hurt.

>bombs found
>5 minutes later soros already has an article published
>this is totally not suspicious

Attached: im a real boy.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

>only we can act violent
the jew shrikes as it strikes you

My "yeah right"-o-meter just blew up my house, call the fbi, call the cia, and watch for flying roof shingles!

What are the odds this was a move by the dems because theyre fucked.
Caravan story wasn't helping so they needed to flip the cycle

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (240x317, 35K)

At the rate they've been doubling down it was inevitable that they'd double down so hard that it's unbelievable.

>nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
is this a fucking joke lol

this thread is being slid to hell

Okay, have they always been this sloppy or we have always been dumb enough to believe this?
Seriously? The dust still hasn’t even settled there are police still on the scene and this guy JUST SO HAPPENS to have an entire op ed piece written, edited, and published in the New York fucking Times already? I mean CMON!

no, this is real life.
not even just fantasy

if I had written my dissertation that fast, my ex would be married to me.

>Alexander Soros
More like Soiros

Attached: .jpg (1160x629, 99K)

Why didn't he mention the "bombs" that were discovered after the article was posted? Why not wait until they were all found and then post the article?

So how many people got them?
Soros
Clintons
Obamas
CNN
Cuomo
No Schumer or Pelosi? Did they think that would be too much or will that come out later?

Attached: ISISRUSHEDB.png (665x325, 176K)

Great way to reveal who is directing this false flag spectacle Alex. I can tell the Soro's haven't figured out that they were simply the first domino for a bigger psy-op operation.

Coming out this soon and like this means the narratives are moving fast and getting jumbled up.

We need to get out ahead of this operation going on before they escalate.

>drumpf is fucking hitler and love trumps hate, his voters are literal nazis and need to be attracked in the streets, republicans need to be harassed and threatened with their families

>we're being demonized and demonizing opponents is bad

ok

Attached: goebbels soon.jpg (228x228, 19K)

Totally dude

Attached: Soros Bomb False Flag.png (2189x669, 827K)

dude could have at least waited until the next day. npcs are pretty dumb though

>have they always been this sloppy
Yes
>have always been dumb enough to believe this?
Over the last decade it has become almost impossible for them to use the same methods they used in the 80s and 90s. Total media control is nearly impossible. Every street corner and every pocket has a camera in or on it. Social media spreads too fast to stifle the flow of information.

They have always been this sloppy. We just haven't had tools to detect their bullshit with such precision.

Already done
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055150703226818560

wow that was fast

Jeez it's almost like he was mad that his Dad nearly got blown to bits

Of course it is. What is your point?

I say Soros is behind this.
This is all orchestrated to help the Dems.

Attached: 20111019post-buchanan.jpg (255x301, 37K)

hopefully trump uses this bullshit as the catalyst to declassify all the fisa shit and let real hell start to break loose

Attached: 1497564885861.jpg (666x904, 79K)

la creatura diabolus...

Attached: Happy Birthday Soros Illuminati.jpg (1865x2421, 1.59M)

>drumpf is demonizing people
>DRUMPF IS HITLER DRUMPF IS HITLER WAKE UP PEOPLE DRUMPF IS HITLER

Hopefully.
Where are the bombs? Is the media even showing the props?

Attached: 1457573766140.gif (350x462, 1.43M)

The son is what the bomber should have gone after.

Oy vey, feel sorry for my dad you filthy goyim. Rememba da sufferinks of da six millions. Fucking kikes.

What if the son is the bomber?

Attached: 1457821041091.gif (499x341, 1.01M)

And there it is

Don't orchestra conductors generally have a better sense of timing and rhythm though?

He was certainly in on it. I suspect they either had a pro make it or the bomb was just a container of gunpower with a fuse sticking out.

this

you guys are fucking idiots

Are we supposed to believe Alex got onto his high chair quick enough to type this?

Attached: 2013-gordon-parks-foundation-awards-at-the-plaza-hotel-arrivals-featuring-E33HWP.jpg (910x1390, 101K)

God, this is breaking my suspension of disbelief

Until I see the 'bombs', I'm calling them media props.

32 days, those digits

Attached: Snapchat-656493068.jpg (1440x3120, 245K)

Nice reddit spacing shill

>Demonize Trump and promote violent protesters like antifa who's ultimate goal is to kill others who don't agree
>Supposed bomb
>"Guise, it's like so bad that we live in a time where people are demonized"
Even if it were real, I wouldn't feel a shred of sympathy for these fucks, and they're just going to demonize others anyways.

If it was real the pipe bombs would have worked. Wgy isn;t it real REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ch-checked

Attached: 1483769211252.png (400x400, 121K)

Oh my. .

>Nice reddit spacing shill

I was here before reddit existed, I'll be here after Jow Forums is no longer the driving force of Jow Forums

The photos of the CNN one is everywhere.
>Package wasn't sent through the mail
>"Bomb" is a childish fake. Even has a "timer" on it.

At the very least, it's a hoax. Smells fishy as hell though.

Still with the reddit spacing.

It doesn't take long for normal people to write you retarded faggot.

KYS

faggot

I'll put spaces

if I feel like it.

fuck reddit and the morons on it

How do you know?

fishy as hell seems an understatement.
I saw the click-b8 from drudge and called bs b4 coming here.

Uh, soros got the bomb yesterday. 24 hours is more than enough

Demonizing political opponents? Like they constantly do?

>written in record time
Really makes you think

>I AM A SNOWFLAKE
>FUCK OTHER SNOWFLAKES

Attached: squidmildlyirritated.jpg (526x469, 47K)

Anyone want to discuss what the (((comments))) are saying?

I said BELIEVE WAMYN! MOVE ALONG!

Attached: 1539855603934.png (695x727, 478K)

sophia using Jow Forums again

MAXINE WATERS TARGETED FOR CONGRESS PACKAGE
this whole thing is fake and fucking gay
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055157219325550598

Attached: 1536835025295.png (873x749, 739K)

>be billionaire son
>can't even afford a spic whore who clean shaves you every morning
fucking hobo

HYPERJEWLOOP

Whats the deal with all these poor showings by the supposed elite? Their recent operations have been absolute trash. Have all the crackdowns on child trafficking and sex rings deprived them of people to sacrifice for power?

I wanna cuck him and put it on video for blackmail. I bet she's just a paid model though.

>his voters are literal nazis and need to be attracked in the streets
oh you poor oppressed trump voter I bet it's just horrible being attacked on the street, almost as horrible as being a worthless liar who willfully conflates reality ;)

They're actually pretty dumb and rely on the MSM to cover for them.

Watch out or you might jinx it!

I read that first line and for a moment thought that he has finally realized what (((they))) are doing to themselves.
But of course self-reflection isn't their strength and the rest of the article proved it again.

Yes, but they're still buying and trading men's souls through their media.

Yeah there is no way in hell this was not pre written.

>How do you know?

Sic transit memes, user. The inevitable economic downturn will rip the power out of the hands of whoever currently has it.

KANTOOOOOOOO

does Soros actually fund anarchist groups? why do I keep seeing this claim, but Open Society only gives money to neoliberals and mainstream democrats

Attached: 22925b3c3f3e68f7000c16b7b45ce6b2466fccb3ba49ce01141e34bfb71bddf6.png (531x529, 28K)

I follow him on the insta. He a good boi did nothing wrong.

holy shit user
>32

Attached: 1538442427250.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

>people would stop trying to bomb us if the right wasn't so mean!

Nah, too many people have noticed what kikes have been doing for all this time. Start getting comfortable wearing body armor. You'll need it

The story about the Clinton bomb was published by the NYT around 10 am Eastern time.
The Soros editorial with 13 paragraphs was published around 12 noon Eastern time.

That is quick.

ALL THAT MONEY

> STILL A MANLET GIMP

They just realized their "blue wave" isn't going to happen. Their caravan won't make it to the border before midterms. They couldn't spark an international incident by assassinating a journalist. They're running out of options.

the stpuid goyim fall for the false flags every time. i hope this does kick off the civil war and we can put sjws and race mixers on pikes.

Wow I guess the discovery skit is over and now they can move on to Act II: the outrage. They're moving this along with no intermission baby. Gotta get the audience out of the theatre in time for the midterms.

That was quick

This desu. What good are bombs if they dont explode?

An economic downturn was inevitable, but power and control are illusion and delusion.
You are but a puff of smoke, here today and gone tomorrow, like me.

Attached: butters-37190.jpg (199x200, 6K)

>stop the hate

The Jew cries out in pain while he stabs you

*stupid. oh the irony. pls forgive

damn she fine. name?