Guys

Attached: 20181024_202836.jpg (1080x1099, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3906284/
youtu.be/3TPbPqtfY4M
youtu.be/x98cE4QCrlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a regular american baby

FELLOW MALE HUMANS...

>anti vax conspiritard trumpanzees
you're probably uncut too, fucking pansy

I think they injected too much vaccine

Huh... I can’t quite put my finger on it but somrthung doesn’t look right about that.

I didn't even know we vaccinate new born babies.

pop it

I sincerely hope all wh*Tes (infidels) stop taking vaccines. It would be fucking amazing. Inshallah.

Shut it down

>looks like he was alergic
Nursy is in trouble, she should've checked.

Attached: tve22582-19881223-45.jpg (320x240, 57K)

Allergic reaction to egg based vaccine.

>Bootlicking, cum-gargling commie faggots.
you're probably fat as fuck, too fucking pansy.

Okay turk nigger roach. No one cares what you think.

Attached: hide-turkroach-threads-ignore-turkroach-posts-do-not-reply-to-26552898.png (500x336, 71K)

kek

kek

>unrelated complications are vaccines fault
>mutt mother probably didn't get proper screening before birth
You might as well suck Obama's dick that is how stupid you are.

In all seriousness before spouting out nonsense please read this,

“However, for someone with a background in science or medicine, the Gromowskis’ blog paints a more nuanced portrait of Ian’s short life. In it we learn his mother was induced due to preeclampsia. Ian aspirated meconium. He also had allergies to various antibiotics. Further, doctors believed Ian had contracted a virus. In fact, Ian did not receive the hepatitis B vaccine until he was eight days old, because he had been in the NICU since birth.2 Finally, when Ian seemed to be improving, he was accidentally administered the very antibiotic he was allergic to before his condition had rapidly declined.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3906284/

In short, the baby was already suffering from various issues since birth. It wasn’t just the vaccine
Fell for roach LARP

fpbp

The baby is turning into a necromorph.

>protected by DMCA
Anti Vaccers confirmed for maximum shekel kikes

youtu.be/3TPbPqtfY4M

VACCINE GANG WE WORLDWIDE

Why the fuck vaccine babies for HepB?
How the hell could he contract that?

>Anti vaxxers: Vaccines have chemicals in them!
>Vaxxers: Take vaccines or an imaginary kid will die because HERD Immunity

How about both sides fuck off and Vaccine companies take a serious fucking look at the shit that is in vaccine and make safer ones so anti-vaxxers can STFU. People make money from dumping vaccines into the population, these people need to be held accountable and have their product scrutinized by 3rd party organizations so that they are completely safe, not just six sigma safe.

Umm medtard here....looks more like a nephrotic syndrome

Attached: 34BC8922-0C7A-4602-B24E-153A0237A920.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

Except this kid was allergic to anti-biotics and the Mother already faced a complication during birth.
See the NIH article I posted —

top kek

Basically a nurse fucked up and administered the baby the anti-biotic he was allergic to.

Is this how vaccine-triggered autism looks like?

It's coming home lads!

Good, so how about we stop giving kids already going through hell some gasoline and a match for their immune system. If a kid is having issues they should but the breaks on their vaccine schedule.

Attached: fink.png (559x429, 458K)

Based Blackadder poster is quite right, looks like allergic reaction.
youtu.be/x98cE4QCrlk

>when the aluminium kicks in

Claim it was caused by hep b vaccinatiom
Kid was admitted to NICU for complications post birth was adminstered vac on discharge. Kidneys shut down during the "reaction".

Based goblino poster.

Super mutants

I wonder what Vaccine did it? was it a modified live? Killed? a bacterin?

My sides.

Orbit.

Attached: 1516051643672.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>accidentally administered the very antibiotic he was allergic to
lol and you trust these people to inject your children with ANYTHING
BHOPAL WAS AN ACT OF GOD AND ALL INDIANS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED WITH GAS

what brand of Hep B vaccine? Do they give a manufacturer? I work in the vet world so all our vaccines are given SubQ but im assuming it was given IM.

wtf man... look at that elmo on his diapers...the smile on his face...you have born there is the world for you thats a reason to be happy... and then that poor fucked up baby thats so sad
vaccines look spooky af

Inside: "But it's true"

Attached: 1533704223036.gif (230x290, 3.45M)

>People make money from dumping vaccines into the population
Vaxxers faggot will now tell you that vaccines are so cheap that companies are basically doing that while losing money... lmao and they do expect us to believe that?

I want to stick a needle in its tummy and watch it deflate

Anti Vaxxers are the worst just throw those people into Africa and let them have their Ebola and Black Plagues

KEK

ahahahaha

Attached: 014A4127-D24B-42B5-9711-BBB062CB3254.jpg (465x464, 83K)

hah, a baby boomer

Attached: 1455947537662.jpg (475x475, 20K)

Hello where are proofs

Attached: drakelaugh.png (154x154, 9K)

fatty

This but unironically

>Hello where are proofs

in russia

So the baby doesn't contract it from the Rabbi sucking it's mutilated cock at the circumcision.

When my mum was vaccinated against polio, she had half of her body was paralyzed couldn't close her eye, for some weeks but it passed.

Good post user

Attached: sides.jpg (284x177, 13K)

feed that good boy some more tendies.

Take another vaccine. You can be our test subject. I’ll watch...go on....

top kek

HE'S GONNA BLOW

>allergy to some preservative in vaccine
>get multiple vaccinations in a row because this is the standard since shitskins are not reliable to come back for further shots
>have severe reaction that could have been minor if we lived in a white society

and how many people have been saved from Polio with that vaccine? or other diseases with vaccines. Anti vaxxers focus on a the incredible small amount of incidents where things went wrong but completely ignore the millions of lives that were spared from it.

american vaccines come into cheeseburgers

I was vaccinated as a child and I'm fine .
White Culture is such an great think yet u believe in African Islam Culture

the fp, is as always, the bp

>meme flag not ignored in this case

That was not a critique of the polio vaccine, I just wanted to mention it, because some people think that there are no consequences.
I'm absolutely sure that polio is essential...

Natural Selection at it’s finest

>WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE GUY
>LETS INJECT YOU FULL OF DEAD SHIT AND HEAVY METALS AND THEN LETS CUT THAT DICK UP
>ITS GOOD FOR HIM!

Attached: 1453405700713.jpg (600x485, 89K)

they should post the face of the nurse that did it, see what she says

They do. With Hep B. It's like 60 something plus doses within the first 2 years.

poor fucking kid tho
gonna die?

>aspirated meconium
>poo poster
based

Why vaccinate against Hep B, if it was for the old Europe, I'm sure it wouldn't be necessary but now that we invite millions of disease ridden garbage into our lands...

I am just trying to paint the bigger picture, many people died while trying to get a organ transplant yet no one is against them while they are many times more dangerous or even other simple medical things.

At the end its your own decision to get it or not I am pro free choice but the consequences should be explained fair and honestly, without scare mongering.

Oh hes alergic, oh wait thats your normal american baby

He lived FORTY SEVEN days in pain because of these fucking idiots.

The joke is funny, but come on, was this REALLY caused by vaccination? It could've been an allergic reaction to something else.

Attached: bunker.gif (257x374, 80K)

Attached: 1540311758707.gif (340x340, 18K)

Was meant for

fpbp

Attached: 1.gif (367x219, 523K)

Attached: 1540267168211.jpg (480x480, 20K)

lets be honest babies dont care much about pain they have no context for it, theyre like clive barker's cenobites

>theyre like clive barker's cenobites

Attached: Adolf-Hitler1-e1393973773926.jpg (200x235, 11K)

You've obviously never had a child.

based

Attached: 1540237633248.png (1072x942, 733K)

You're here! I hope retroactive abortion becomes legal for people like you!

Attached: bgun.png (864x864, 121K)

Some reactions to vaccines are worth the price. The death and disabled toll from the numerous diseases we wiped out would be far higher than the very small numbers that sometimes suffer from unintentional vaccine side effects

Attached: thanks vaccines.jpg (960x599, 73K)

kek

When the bird flu scare was up(or was it swine flu?) And the media hyped up the panic, they came out with 2 different vaccines here, one for politicians, government workers and officials, and another one for the rest of the population. Tells me all I need to know, so I declined politely, as it wasn't mandatory.

this is why I don't believe in God.

Lmao

Attached: bill hader.gif (176x216, 492K)

The eternal Canuck

Attached: sketch-1540094774100.png (2183x1080, 299K)

What the fuck did they vaccinate him with, t-virus?

don't worry bro Ian is just an NPC.

Attached: 1492441302563.jpg (1157x772, 78K)

Attached: 360_no_scope_nigga.gif (243x310, 1.94M)