< BREAKING

NEW SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE SENT, THIS TIME TO ELIZABETH WARREN

> BREAKING
< BREAKING
> BREAKING
< BREAKING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: IMG_1162.png (1896x327, 49K)

Smallpox is only available in government labs.

>smallpox
YOU LITERALLY CAN'T GET SMALLPOX ANYWHERE OTHER THAN TWO HEAVILY GUARDED LABS IN THE WORLD. Fake and gay

> not knowing "blankets with smallpox"

Who could behind that false flag?

Attached: Mmerchant.jpg (117x125, 2K)

10/10 joke.

Hahahaha

Cancer blankets would of been more funny but this will do.

Maybe the virus in question has 1/1024th DNA of smallpox?

It doesn’t matter if the stamps are cancelled or not every postal facility has machines that can not only detect explosives but blood agents as well any type of hazmat just woke up but if these packages weren’t in the mail stream is the ONLY way they could’ve gotten by those screening devices because when anything of that nature is detected the whole plant slams into lockdown
T.postal fag

WHAT THE FUCK??????

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

It's another 9/11

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Who the fuck mailed all these bombs and how were they all discovered on the same day???

Attached: 7d5.png (480x261, 274K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_6504.jpg (591x590, 93K)

Hot Coup started

Fake

HHHahahaha amazing shitpost

The shocking realization that Jow Forums has nigger tier reading comprehension and knowledge of history.

looks like a momentum buildup who will end up by a coup
the whole timing with the multiple caravan from the south and now this

>/po/ is this retarded
Its a joke you fucking idiots, Settlers used to give Indians smallpox blankets to kill them off

And they say Jow Forums is a board of irony.

How could you not get the joke... jesus

Attached: 431.png (600x689, 388K)

Wrong, actually we found some in an old fridge in our lab at college

I work for the post office dude and if those packages went through a sorting facility they would not have made it out of the facility because the whole plant would have locked down and the postal inspectors would have went into action the thing that’s nigger tier is your lying shilling

>hitler was bombed
>dems and CNN bombed
they are literally hitler now

That's what you get for mocking the Cherokee Nation.

Top bantz Portugal. Bonus points for dunking on the zoomers itt

Attached: 1479919678833.png (529x355, 280K)

>TO: ELIZABETH WARREN - THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR BEING AN INDIAN, BECAUSE I HATE INDIANS, AND YOU ARE TOTALLY AN INDIAN, THIS IS RACISM AGAINST INDIANS. LET ME REPEAT, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFINITELY A NATIVE AMERICAN

Oh Elizabeth, just give it a rest already.

Attached: 1440560875073.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Attached: fuckingkek.png (800x800, 707K)

Here’s a good example of how retarded government employees are

We wuz kangs!

burger education

>BREAKING

Hurp a durp you got me dude sick fucking burn reality is want you want it be right on dude

lmao

I was gonna say "okay yeah one slov fag and a burger didn't get it, just two people"
and then the third one posted
and then the fourth
etc.
holy fuck

Attached: image22.jpg (381x420, 58K)

> the number of people not getting the joke

Bullshit. Multi-kilo packages of illegal drugs pass through numerous post offices every single day. I have ordered sketchy toxic hazmat chemicals, numerous times, and there were no signs the boxes were ever opened. The post office literally employs the dumbest most worthless bunch of humans amongst the american working class. It's not the fucking NSA.

>midterms
>liberals literally shaking
>all these happenings
hey Rabbi, watcha' doing?

The most obvious false flag since yesterday's false flag. This is all an elaborate plot so the Dems can play the victims and act like they're martyrs in the lead up to the Midterms.

Lookit just because you ordered drugs through the mail which a lot of people get medicine but depending on the locale it comes that is for postal inspectors it doesn’t take away from the fact that they screen every package for bio hazard or explosives and if any packages come through the facility containing explosives or bio agents the facility locks down and the packages are handled on site

Hey not fair I'm a burger and I got it. Small pox wiped out some indians brought by foreign invaders

>sensible chuckle/10

Yep they had to have a reason to say they wouldnt be intimidated. Like republicans in the face of protesters.

fella on fox just brought up weather underground, this is obviously a false flag but what's the over under on it being some antifa group rather than (((the usual suspects)))?

Drumphers bombing Native Americans now!!! Despicable evil

are you guys really this unaware of the joke

Lmao, you got trolled hard. They're only pretending to be retarded.

this faggot is unfortunately correct get it together Jow Forums stop being retarded

Are they even trying?

Attached: Bugs Disappointed.png (354x367, 255K)

Is it a tomahawk?

my sides! but seriously, it was only a thread from a blanket

Attached: george carlin they're niggers.gif (480x270, 1.27M)

Man Jow Forums's sense of humor is real off today.

That's fucking hilarious

2016 fag spotted

This whole board has been off the past few days it feels like work I guess because of midterm shilling everything is off

I get the joke, native Americans getting bioweaponed and all that. But she was born during the time of the smallpox vaccination being administered and so would be vaccinated from smallpox.