False flag general

>mail 4 gorillion bombs on the same day to all the people the president has nae nae'd on in the past few months. Most of them who directly called for incivility (holder and clinton)
>none of them go off or hurt anybody
>they appear to be cell phone activated IEDs
>why would you send cell phone IED's to people who will get the packages at random times to be determined by the speed of the shipping
>you wouldnt

This is pretty fake and its funny because there are some crime experts on fox saying "why didnt any of these go off"

Here is the reality.

Democrats had dug themselves a nasty hole being the party of violent anarchists and screaming mobs

Republicans just in the past 2 weeks launched a new slogan called "jobs not mobs" which is a devestating effective political slogan.

Not only this. But a massive caravan of 3rd worlders is marching to the US right now and was getting massive coverage on all channels.

Democrat mission successful. all coverage will be based on orange man voters bad for the next 5-10 days all the way up to election.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE

MAKE SURE YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THIS SHIT IS FAKE AS FUCK

Attached: false-flag-header.jpg (1800x700, 22K)

>Retarded rightist pretending to be retarded leftist pretending to be retarded rightist pretends to be retarded leftist to create incredibly obvious false flag that will be blamed on the leftists
Whoa.

P-please believe our narrative now, goyim... or the g-glow niggers are going to actually going to have to blow up some of (((us))) to make it stick

>8 bombs
>literally none detonate

Attached: 1483385134934.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Attached: TheISISpecial.png (1207x759, 688K)

Alex Jones is right. We need to get ahead of this narrative and make sure EVERYONE is expecting violence on the caravan. THAT is what they are doing next. The ONLY WAY the caravan is a good idea for Democrats is if they get bloody spics on CNN days before the election.

Attached: 1538248703807.jpg (293x304, 71K)

It's all a game to these people. Both the Democrats and Republicans are involved. They are the same mafia crime syndicate. There was no danger of any of them getting whacked. They both take part in these false flags hoaxes. I wonder if Fox News will actually call it out, like they did with the Syria chemical attack.

Attached: nazi shekels.jpg (786x383, 119K)

isis doesnt exist

NONONONONONNONONOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

jews confirmed retarded

Attached: post stamps forgotten.png (1170x780, 899K)

Sure thing Alex we'll definitely do that man thanks for the advice!

Attached: 3175ce6c04578f0cf261c6116131a081bab266bdb56b269011da899a1c0b42e3.jpg (288x288, 29K)

When is that caravan due to arrive? In time for the midterms?

Wtf???
ISIS is literally Israel.
So goddamn sick of these evil Jews feeding off our fear and negative energy. We must not be afraid of them. They are weak. We are strong. We have something to strive for. We are becoming powerful. They are losing control of the goyim mind.

>Glow niggers use glow nigger assets and methods
Checks out.

>put isis sticker on bomb
>haha no republicans CANT deny its real!!!!

so so predictable

This is exactly like the anthrax scare in terms of its retardation, and the lack of creativity on the power of downs syndrome glow in the dark CIA niggers. Literally nothing about this supposed plot makes any sense in terms of the methodology or possible motivations.

Lmfao like even the envelopes look like something you would see on a cartoon, who the fuck falls for this shit?

Is that an argument?

>multiple bombs
>none explode
Only Democrats can be this incompetent.

Attached: tenor.gif (450x253, 466K)

Lmao are you serious? They are done. We need to keep spreading the truth.
They cannot compete with our narrative controlling skills

>>mail 4 gorillion bombs on the same day to all the people the president has nae nae'd on in the past few months. Most of them who directly called for incivility (holder and clinton)
>nae nae'd on

Attached: 1536173495469.png (3000x3000, 2.84M)

>muh everything that makes me look bad is a false flag

Oof! That's gonna be a big yikes from this human

Maybe they're butthole fleshlights and this can be confirmed GAY OP

This (pic related)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT

SOROS SON LITERALLY JUST PUBLISHED THIS IN RECORD TIME

IF YOU DIDNT THINK THIS WAS A SOROS OP NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU

I FEEL DIRTY FOR ACTUALLY SAYING THAT SOROS MAILED HIMSELF A BOMB

Attached: 1540402063539.jpg (568x677, 84K)

Convenient timing, just when the caravan started to backfire and help republicans.

Alex Jones has been saying they were planning a false flag on cnn for months.

who the f cares about cory booker and cuomo enough to send them bombs?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.40.01 PM.png (524x510, 263K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.18.57 PM.png (2556x1366, 1.91M)

girls have butts

You can’t stop the truth.
Too many goyim don’t believe the fake mockingbird media. It’s over.
People can get redpilled but they CANT get un-redpilled. We chose this timeline. And we will press on to victory.

Hmmm

Attached: 14EC2D40-E6D8-4B45-99D9-269AF2608B83.png (750x1334, 3.03M)

They were cellphone operated lmao
No way seriously lol
Hahaha
Idiots cant even make up a good fakeout

lmao
how much coverage did they give the ricin

>Oh look my friend Debbie sent me a nice package with a printed all caps name and address and six stamps that havn't been cancelled that looks like it was taped together by a 6 year old.

FALSE FLAGS ARE PRE-EMPTIVE DEFENSE STRATEGY:
REAL GOAL? attack a rally
THEY WILL ATTACK A RALLY
maybe the line of people
maybe the early people only
maybe the inside
maybe the overflow
but these attacks are designed to make it look "bipartisan" and make them victims too
FUCKING KIKE PLOY
THEY WILL ATTACK A RALLY
SCREENSHOT THIS

The question is: Why do they use her name? I do not believe in coincidences

Attached: 800px-Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz_official_photo.jpg (800x1210, 226K)

Caravan is already at Mexico city. They will absolutely be at the border by voting day.

>Stamps aren't cancelled

literal noodle demon

She drew the short side of the wishbone at the latest baby blood sacrifice orgy.

Attached: hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-19219972.png (500x684, 193K)

howling at this one, literally no one outside twitter believe a shred of this nonsense.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? SOME B-MOVIE HORROR FLICK WHERE THEY CONCLUDE "THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE"?!
ffs...

Let me just apologize and admit that I rolled my eyes and scoffed at every single false flag thread this weekend. But it’s so obvious.

This kikery will backfire on them.
Some antifag is sitting in his basement buildling a bomb to "retaliate" for this right now.
He will actually kill people.
Jew narrative BTFO.
Jobs not Mobs intensifies.

Attached: vendetta-640x360.jpg (640x360, 22K)

bingo, there it is

Fuck of shitstain. Go shill somewere else.

as in, no one believe the bombing narrative you great turd

is this poster for "The Nun"?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

HA
HAH
HAHAH

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE SO DESPERATE AND SO SLOPPY

OMG

Attached: e5yq54y5.png (1219x233, 79K)

gets even better mate

appaerently, John Cena joined ISIS

Attached: john cena ISIS.png (678x312, 380K)

Attached: 1394640793034.png (354x504, 129K)

>>they appear to be cell phone activated IEDs
No they aren't. They're comical alarm-clock taped to a pipe levels of cartoonish. They're not even IEDs.

Someone actually tried to mix a time bomb with a pipe bomb and came up with someone so ridiculous they might as well have wrote "BTW BOMB LOL" on the thing. Actual IEDs look nothing like this.

the hubris of these kikes

Is there a video or web site detailing their progress? All I can find is partisan bullshit propaganda

This is now a merchant thread

Attached: 1539632806274.jpg (233x1199, 75K)

Count is up to ten
>Scrotum eyes
>Hillary
>Obama
>Cuomo
>Holder
>Harris
>Booker
>DWS
>Waters
>Brennan

an IED is an improvised explosive device and can look like literally anything shut the fuck up brainlet

Brennan/CNN
Clinton
Obama
Holder
Harris
Soros
Cuomo

Whoever did this surely follows the media coverage and picked people who Trump frequently spars with or are named in scandals, are very outspoken against him etc.
Cuomo strikes me as odd. Coumo so far has not been in Trumps sights nor has he been especially critical of Trump.

Attached: zinachin.jpg (464x606, 37K)

This is so fucking staged it's beyond belief.

>it's almost impossible that my enemy is this sloppy!
>therefore my enemy is definitely this sloppy and no other explanation is logical
ugh

Lol another vain attempt to brainwash the goys as these kikes start picking up momentum in their death spiral.

Just noticed something.

Where is the post mark?

All packages and envelopes get a post mark generally over the postage that signifies the facility they left out of.

>just noticed something
You mean the text at the bottom of the image?

inb4 the fleshlight was packed with chewing tobacco

The narrative is already set. Republicans are finished. The culprit will be some dumb white red neck.

wheres the flaw?

Attached: jprivilege.png (225x225, 12K)

No. Get you mail. look over the postage, there is generally a post mark stamp. That post mark stamp will give the location they left out of.

Attached: top_kikery.png (923x543, 629K)

"BTW BOMB LOL"
>that's the most dangerous kind tho

Lol. They literally just found the one sent to waters ten minutes ago but mark my words hers will be the last one. They are done with the discovery skit and have moved on to Act II, the outrage

I literally cannot think of a better way for you retards to shoot yourselves in the foot than continue calling this a false flag.

Seriously. How many minds did you change doing that about sandy hook? How many votes do you think you got doing that?

If there was ONE THING that you could do to make a false flag MOST EFFECTIVE, it would be to then start bleating to the rest of the world that Soros tried to bomb himself in order to stir sympathies.

You sound fucking deranged. No one who doesn't already agree with you is going to hear what you are saying and think anything other than "Wow, I bet that's the guy who sent those bombs lol"

You people are fucking idiots.

USPS Post mark policy

Attached: post mark stamp.jpg (810x245, 112K)

I hate how fucking retarded you are. Idiotic piece of shit retard.

WTF, they misspelled Brennan and Schultz!

Is the FBI outsourcing to India?

Sandy Hook kids actually got killed. This is a bunch of packages supposedly mailed to people, mostly outside of official government positions where nothing happened. The fact I have to spell this out for you shows how much of a brainlet shill you are.

Attached: 7D757481-6396-4C82-99BC-B1BB37AA5936.png (545x478, 120K)

False Attack General /FAG/ *
fixed it for you faggots

>IF YOU DON'T FALL FOR OUR TACTICS YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LOSE
Hmm :^)

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (750x1050, 459K)

>you sound deranged

your party wants to give sex hormones to kids. Yes you would absolutely send bombs to yourselves for political gain

cont.

If you want to make people believe you, you need to have some credibility first.

You cannot do that while also being the racist, xenophobic, jingoistic, sexist, anti-semitic pieces of shit you are.

Because even if you are making logical points and have evidence behind your crazy accusations, no one is going to pay attention or give a shit because you start your speech by saying "Well listen here you fag jew nigger..." and then even if your point is true, no one gives a fuck.

and Florida....FLORIDS?

So some lame-brain stuffed his fleshlightsaber into a manilla envelope and hand-delivered it?!

Top kek - good work user.

The stamps weren’t canceled, you being a brain dead lefty faggot who has literally never used the mail wouldn’t know anything about this. They were hand delivered and CNN security footage will show exactly who delivered them, they won’t release said footage tho

Attached: 5C56F208-B0F1-483B-A4D8-A0B6488E28BF.jpg (1000x582, 52K)

wrong.

Attached: 1540093999090.jpg (249x249, 16K)

We really don't. We want parents and kids to make those decisions on their own, we just don't want you making those decisions for them.

Its like with abortion. I work professionally in democratic politics, there are tons of us, myself included, who are Pro-Choice but anti-abortion. Abortion should be the last choice, but it should be an available choice, and it should be on an individual basis.

Same with trans stuff and anything else. I can't believe that as a liberal i'm sitting here explaining to you why the government shouldn't be passing laws telling people how to live their lives, so long as they aren't hurting others

adam (((goldman))) from the NYT is trying to link this to some neo nazi who happens to be in jail right now in LA.

and check out his twitter banner. yeah no psy ops going on here lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 10.49.38 AM.png (2380x1078, 1.94M)

The reaching in this thread is hysterical. I'm in tears right now.

>while also being the racist, xenophobic, jingoistic, sexist, anti-semitic pieces of shit you are.
>even if you are making logical points and have evidence behind your crazy accusations, no one is going to pay attention or give a shit because you start your speech by saying "Well listen here you fag jew nigger..."
The ironing

Attached: Trump.png (794x1123, 62K)

NPCs can't spell for shit

Attached: DqSoyxgV4AA9M3X.jpg-large.jpg (720x513, 26K)

>xenophobic jingoistic anti Semitic

Attached: 02C44A32-1E41-49E0-A33E-2475E5B863B9.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

>4. Psy-op: Packages containing obvious bombs addressed to political figures do not receive postmarks. They are carefully delivered to their intended targets.

Where were you when Q predicted it, on that October day?

Attached: A960EAB1-D428-4FCC-A153-D277395EA789.jpg (630x354, 32K)

>You cannot do that while also being the racist, xenophobic, jingoistic, sexist, anti-semitic pieces of shit you are

Attached: 1533509340721.png (144x151, 11K)

"Brain dead lefty faggot"

see that's the point I stopped reading. I don't care if the rest of your post is factual and logical, I did not read past the homophobia and I will not. Nor will most.

You shoot yourselves in the foot by coming off as deranged racist lunatics, and that stops any other points you make from going through.

thats dark.

no, the stamps get canceled with a post mark over them so they cannot be reused. Where is it...

>while also being the racist, xenophobic, jingoistic, sexist, anti-semitic pieces of shit you are.
>even if you are making logical points and have evidence behind your crazy accusations, no one is going to pay attention or give a shit because you start your speech by saying "Well listen here you fag jew nigger..."

I'm saying that person came to the same 'revelation' as the text on the bottom of the image he used to come to the revelation.

If anything it could be an example of subliminal messaging

Postage was insufficient and stamps weren't even cancelled.

That is how dumb (((they))) think you are.

>we really dont , we want parents to make the decision to poison their kids and mutilate the process of puberty beyond repair

shut the fuck up retard

Is calling out someone for racism the same in your mind as being racist? lmao god you people are just the absolute worst

I'm just curious if you're actually able to see the irony here or not. A Voight-Kampff test if you will