A Britbong Perspective on 'packages: Keep Calm and Carry On

To my American friends of our Great but dying Anglosphere. A week prior to our Brexit referendum, an unknown mentally ill man assassinated a Labour MP Remainer. Despite the mass propaganda to link Thomas Mair to Brexit, it didn't work. The population saw through it. Some false flags are so blatant and so obvious due to their timing, that it cracks through the public apathetic glaze.

These mysterious crudely-made 'packages' that aren't even disguised and didn't even go off are an obvious attempt by some glow in the dark figures as a last ditch attempt to aid the failing democrats.

Don't be dismayed, don't get flustered. The public don't believe it. Keep up the propaganda campaign like we did and you will get your midterm success. Shills will try to demoralize us, don't let them.

This is an act of desperation, nothing more. Crush them at the polls.

Attached: thomas mair.jpg (1240x827, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-supporter-attack-eu-referendum-european-union-remain-manchester-a7362956.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naa'imur_Zakariyah_Rahman
archive.fo/oMwa5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks bong brother, I guess this explains the one found at Soros' home as well.

Attached: 1494896173306.jpg (1006x310, 117K)

these parcels are simply part and parcel of living in a big country

bump

Dont badmouth are Tommy

Attached: 3FD5F028-5175-475F-8A0A-F1114D6EC0C4.jpg (700x1024, 115K)

I thought Mair would sink the vote. And he was in a completely different tier to this ("this" being a hoax at most). So I don't think it will have the effect the package sender was hoping for.

Those MI6 niggers are on a completely different level, remember what happened to Diana? The timing sure was weird to vilify the Brexit movement.

I live 30 seconds from the location Jo was murdered. I've always wondered why a right wing fanatic would jeapordise his own movement days before the Brexit vote...... After the result we never got to hear about Jo again.

Mair seems like a legitmiate nut. This could also be a legitimate conservative nut. Unlike Mair, who went out and brutally murdered a politican, this guy just sent hoax bombs (or dropped them off). It's not on the same level, and Americans are less squeamish than the English.

>he thinks Tommy mair was the killer and not framed by Mi6 due to deep state pedophile ring information that Jo Cox had on them

At least do your research before shitposts.

The far-left brings it up as some sacrifical wicker man during discussion but other than that, it went very quiet after Brexit.

>This could also be a legitimate conservative nut.

It isn't.

>framed by Mi6 due to deep state pedophile ring information that Jo Cox had on them

Nonsense. She was a career politician. She visited raped women in Darfur but didn't give a damn about the victims of Islamic rape gangs in Yorkshire.

It's far more likely that Mair was an easy target for social engineering. He was mentally ill, alone and easily manipulated.

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

Attached: 1466100343533.jpg (772x960, 103K)

this desu, stay strong yanks

Attached: abro.jpg (450x350, 43K)

didn't something similar happen in Sweden before a big vote? 2003?

Did they ever find whoever it was who got him his gun? I remember reading in the papers that they wanted to track down whoever he got the gun from, but I don't recall hearing anything beyond that. They barely bothered to report him being jailed.

Anna Lindh was a leading campaigner for Sweden to join the euro in a referendum which, it has been decided, will go ahead as planned on Sunday.

same shit different day.

he got the gun from one eyed willes pirate ship.

Part and parcel service

Police hunt suspect

In the wake of the stabbing, both the Yes and No campaigns in the Swedish euro referendum suspended their activities.

The government considered postponing the vote, but Mr Persson said on Thursday it would go ahead as planned.

Polls have consistently indicated that the No-side will win, though correspondents say Ms Lindh's death could now boost the Yes vote.

DO they have a PLAYBOOK?

I find it funny that they keep shilling Jo Cucks but I want to remind you all of this.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-supporter-attack-eu-referendum-european-union-remain-manchester-a7362956.html

It was buried and has been buried, I'm sure some of you didn't even know about it. So the next time the remain side starts calling you violent extremists?

Just post that link to them and tell them to shove a cock in it and shut the fuck up. But yeah, there's similarities going on. The left has had the foundations of their power and influence shaken.

They are a cornered animal lashing out and they will use every dirty, underhanded trick in the book to get their own way.

>Did they ever find whoever it was who got him his gun?

Of course not. It was obviously give to him by MI6. How does a mentally ill incel loner with zero criminal history and doesn't even own a computer get hold of an illegal gun?

The vast majority of 'terror threats' are created by the counter intelligence branch. Just look up police arrest websites involving terrorism and then read the details of the cases. Then read the media articles on those same 'incidents'. It's a complete sham.

One arrest report showed how Counter Intel goaded some mozzie for months into trying to kill Theresa May. He was a loner, a nobody. They introduced him to ISIS videos, talked about Jihad. Then created the whole operation for him to carry out. They provided him a fake suicide bomb vest and dropped him off at the location near Parliament with the vest and clothes. Then they immediately arrested him.

Media headline: "Man Attempts to Blow Up PM with SUICIDE VEST" and barely any mention of the Counter Intel operation other than he was being watched.

Britain should be homogeneous, and third world muslim gangs are a serious threat to our future, but most of these terror scares are completely fake. Counter Intel creates these people in order to get better funding and power. The meme of FBI running ops goes back decades.

OP was not a faggot today. Very accurate.

Attached: 1522800944822.jpg (509x511, 47K)

>Crush them at the polls.
This

Look at this shit.

>In September 2017, Rahman made contact with an FBI agent on social media, believing them to be an Islamic State recruiter. He was then referred to a team of MI5 role players, who convinced him they were Islamic State leaders. The team then introduced Rahman to an undercover police officer in London posing as "Shaq", a weapons fixer. When meeting the officer, Rahman explained his aspirations and considered attacking with firemans and a truck bomb. He settled for storming Downing Street and killing Theresa May.

>In November 2017, Rahman met with and laid out his final plan to the undercover officer. The recording of the meeting was played in court:

>I wanna drop a bag at the gate, so the gate blows up a bit and I can go through and then like, make a run, like I was thinking taking a human hostage until I get to the actual door.

>Grab a human shield and then once I get close enough to the door, I'll do what I can with them to get inside.

>On 18 November 2017, Rahman carried out reconnaissance around Whitehall. Two days later he bought a rucksack from Argos, and then met with an undercover officer in Brixton to have it fitted with explosives.

>On 28 November 2017, the officer met with Rahman in Kensington and returned the jacket and bag with fake explosives. Rahman then left the scene, stating that he was "good to go".[7] Within moments, he was surrounded by police and arrested.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naa'imur_Zakariyah_Rahman

And the media article:

>"""Terrorist plot to 'kill Theresa May and bomb Downing Street' foiled by cops""""
archive.fo/oMwa5

>Detectives foiled the suspected plan in an operation by Scotland Yard, West Midlands Police and MI5.

>It is alleged the terrorists planned to plant a bomb on Downing Street to confuse emergency services.

No mention of the months long operation to get him to do this but repeated mentions of our they 'protect' us and why counter intel needs more support.

Attached: uncovered.png (908x439, 65K)

And then it gets worse.

>The trial began on 18 June 2018 and lasted less than one day. The defending lawyer argued that Rahman had been "brainwashed" by his uncle and that he had never intended to go through with the "fantasy" assassination.[11] However, a probation report read by the judge revealed that Rahman had admitted he would have carried out the attack if he was arrested. Mr Justice Haddon-Cave told him he "would have plenty time to study the Koran in prison" and that "Islam is a religion of peace", similar to what he said at the trial of the Parsons Green tube bomber.[12]

The mindfuckery at play here is demonic. The guys Uncle gets goaded and radicalized into joining an Islamist group by MI5 so they can get volunteers to fight Assad in Syria. His uncle is killed by a Western drone strike. The guy gets booted out of his home by his family. Then Counter Intel uses his anger of his uncles death and his hopelessness from being homeless to goad him into killing Theresa May for Islamic Jihad.

And then, when he's finally convicted of the crime, the Judge tells him to read the Quran properly to understand it is a religion of peace.

The audacity of this system. The multiple levels of ruthlessness at play and the social engineering they do is astonishing. It's vile and utterly demonic.

> are an obvious attempt by some glow in the dark figures as a last ditch attempt to aid the failing democrats.

But why is it so crude? Dont "glow in the darks" possess heart-attack guns, thousands of mindcontrolled people ready to go off, can override car controls and all other shit? They could have actually assassinate one least important person/some staff processing packages, or whatever, to make it believable. They sure have people that know everything about bombs, and they made just laughable things.

Can it be a false flag of false flag? Like one glow in the darks run schemes against other glow in the darks, they manufacture intentionally shitty props so even the most npc people get the seed of a doubt?

We will try.

>they manufacture intentionally shitty props so even the most npc people get the seed of a doubt?
Stop overestimating the public. They will think these were real bombs because the TV said so