>1:00pm, go to the park

>a pack paki migrants flex and play paki music loudly like it's Islamabad

>5:00 pm go to the supermarket
>gyspsy kids block your path playing in the elevator and insult you when you tell them to fucking move

>10:00pm go to the cinema
>bands of Africans (usually by 3 or 4) flex and roam around threateningly

Such is a usual day in France. What do?

Attached: article-2746701-2114DC0500000578-2_634x553.jpg (634x553, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perhaps there is only one thing left to do.

Attached: 1532546824086.jpg (410x424, 17K)

Do you regret not collaborating with the Nazis now? You should've let Pétain do what he was set there to do.

I was expecting it to be a Brit flag.
>What do?
Prepare for economic collapse and war. At least thats what i'm doing.

What kind of dumb question is that?

First, were you born 80 years ago?

And secondly, most French didn't care about being occupied.
You had 5% of resistants and 5% of collaborationnists, and 90% of the population was passive as usual.

More and more i'm thinking about Moving abroad.

Even western Africa looks like it will soon be a safer place than here.

>being autistic enough to take the question literally

I've heard that Sweden is a good place to live.

>be western fag
>support your governments making wars in other countries for zionist rats
>enjoy civil wars in arab countries 2011 and love to see sandniggers fighting between themselves , happy because you live in a safe countries and mock sandniggers
>cry when all of this come to you

sorry , but you can't prove this picture wrong , and it's not like you learned the lesson of something , you still do the same shits today and support Israel and Zionists just to piss off muslims who doesn't give a shit seriously and have nothing to lose
>but not all
yes but "but not all" is for all too

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (2100x1599, 828K)

I was not for these wars but it's a complex issue. The wars in the Middle East happen for a reason.

Would you rather have an Ottoman Empire 2.0 or a powerful Panarab state at the doors of Europe?

How we prepare if we can't even get guns

>be white frenchman in ghana
>live in cozy white part of town, with glorious window view over the slums - city's natural zoos
>daily drive by slums, throw fistful of pennies and watch cute slum niglets feed on em

Just do the same and invade their country.

Knives, clubs, swords, axes, bombs, bows and crossbows.

pichfork

I grew up in Bron, Lyon

Now you know why I came back to my ancestors country

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
you were herded

Glad to learn that Sweden bombed sandniggers' countries

>be western fag
>have zero say in what your politicians do
>take it in the ass anyway
>politicians' anuses untouched

That's just how things work in these parts, mister.

Stay mad white retard

You can always get guns
Just need to ask the right person

Imagine being such a cuck that you leave for the next Country to infest. I'm living in the part of Germany which has the most of Immigrants but i would never think about leaving and leave it to some fucking Immigrants.

Fuck, we need borders again preventing all the other EU cucks from infesting other Countries.

yes Luigi it did , go see Afghan/Libya/Somalia civil wars , Sweden was part of it , and part of a lot of invasions

btw i like your logic "all muslims are terrorists and migrants" , but "not all europeans are same , only when it comes to immigration from others"
what is difference between a brit and a swed ?

>What do?

Flex back.

Attached: LFC.jpg (520x520, 52K)

You know what you must do. Crimes of passion are looked favorably in the eyes of the law

why did you vote for the retard of marcon then? Maybe its to late to save your country now... what a pity

I didn't, same dumb generalization as Why did you vote for Pena Neto? Do you suck balls?

Buy a 3D printer if everything else fails. Or you could just go to the closest no-go zone infested by mudshits and purchase old Yugoslavian firearms from them. They usually cost around 200 bucks with 20 bullets as a starter pack.

friendly reminder that you're a subhuman which is INFERIOR in every way to almost every European.