THE REASON BEHIND THE WHITE GENOCIDE IS AN ANCIENT SECRET DOCTRINE

I finally found out why they are pushing the white genocide so hard.
After years of searching the reason i finally came up with an answer. Not the usual kalergi plan with muh 80IQ mutt for the kikes to rule over, nor the will to destroy nations for their NWO.

Something way deeper, involving the teaching of mysteries schools, very ancient writings from the Tibet, the ancient atlantean knowledge.
Something involving the theosophical society of helena P blavatsky, the anthroposophical society of Rudolf Steiner, the Lucis Trust of Alice Bailey, the solar system of arthur Powell and Annie Besant...
It's a fucking deep rabbit hole guys. You have to look for these documents :
- the KIU TE
- the vedic myth of the 7 races
- KALACHAKRA TANTRA by Suchandra, summarized by Manjusrikirti
- VIMALAPRABHA by Pundarika
- KANJOUR/TANJOUR translated from sanskrit
- the stanzas of Dzyan & the secret Doctrine

In these ancient writting, its said the aryan race with have to disapear to let emerge a new subrace, with no ethnic background, without a race, with limited intellect, with no nations. This new race of mixed background will have new psychic abilities and will be able to trigger a new golden age.
Our overlords are trying to accelerate this processus, just like the zionists try to accelerate the incoming of their messiah (return to the holy land in 1948, the burned offering of 6 millions the Zohar speak about via the shoah, the reconstruction of the third temple, etc).

In these ancient vedic texts, it's said that old deities, called the 'Manou' control the destiny of the humans, and try different inbreeding/create new subraces to attain a cosmic ideal, and don't hesitate to genocide them to start all over (it alrdy happened 6 times actually).

Our overlords think THEY are these deities, able to control the destiny of mankind, and they think it's a necessity to follow the vedic texts to merge mankind in a new 'entity', for this to happen, they must destroy the white race. 1/2

Attached: téléchargé.jpg (410x441, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
info-buddhism.com/Nazis-of-Tibet-A-Twentieth-Century-Myth_Engelhardt.html
youtu.be/eiN06ZEiZU0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImQfMX1IyCQ
theosophy.wiki/en/Fourth_Root-Race
youtube.com/watch?v=dTopAJqIK80
terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf
achharia.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/taoism-chang-stephen-the-tao-of-sexology.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: kalergi.jpg (658x825, 185K)

2/3
You must understand the theosophical society was extremely influencial back during the 19/early 20th century.
You had members like Disraeli, Rothschild, Edision, Flammarion, Gandhi, Alfred Deakin, Octavian Hume, Hernández Martínez, Dane Rudhyar, Gustav Mahler, Mackintosh, Jung, Conan Doyle, Lewis Carroll and so on...
As you can see it's from all horizons : US vice president, UK prime minister, artists, billionaires, industrial moguls, scientists etc...
They literally shaped the 20th century around this doctrine. And i'll explain you how.

I'm interested

Attached: 1511993537655.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Let me do it for you.
Every teaching of the New Testament has been flipped 180.

For example, let see the scientific aspect. Most our physic and astrophysic are just a religion. A religion veiled under atheism, but said atheists are just priests and hierophants of this solar religion.
I wish i was bullshitting you but that's the painful truth. For example, all models and basis fo the universe expansion and structural astrophysic is the BigBang.
And you should think the big bang must come from pretty based atheists scholars with a ground basis in mathematics and physics right?

Well nop. It was an appliqued theory of the Genesis book of the Bible. It was theorised by a belgian jesuit scholar named George Lemaitre, who made his baccalaureat about thomist philosophy, got his degree in astrotheology (cosmogony) and then was ordained priest.

He simply tried to put in equation the 'Fiat Lux' the primordial light God used to create the world, the initial verb, using the Genesis as blueprint.
Reminder the 'atom, basis of everything' itself is a religious concept who was rediscovered by new age penseurs like Helena P Blavatsky and her theosophical society, Rudolf Steiner and his anthroposophical society, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust, who just back then tried to translate and summarize very old books, supposedly explaining the cosmogony, they found in the Tibet at the end of the 19th century.
This was very popular among esoteric circles and secret societies back then. Lemaitre was one of the initied of this doctrine, and basically our genesis is just a copy of the genesis of the KIU TE.

As a philosoph in physic, Lemaitre then emigrated in the US, and started to teach at the MIT. His favorite student ? Edwin Hubbles. His favorite colleague ? (((Albert Einstein))).
Try to guess on what these 2 peeps then worked on... Yep, thats right.
They were initiated to the mysteries schools by our good ol' Lemaitre, and spread even more this religious doctrine.

Look it up if you don't believe me : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
3/4

100% true, the Big Bang is not good science, deserves a bump

Attached: big bang never happened.jpg (260x404, 26K)

theosophical society pretty much planted the seed for the new age movement, which of course ended up being re-capitulated by the capitalist spectacle ad sold as a lifestyle choice.

which then went out of fashion sometime around 1984.

The atom as you know it, as you saw it in all the scholar books since you were a kid, it's a fucking fantasy. Well, not really a fantasy but more like a religious symbol. Ask to any physician he will tell you never an atom, the smallest constituent unit of ordinary matter, look like pic related.
So why did they chosed this picture if it's false? And where do it come from ?

Attached: téléchargé (1).png (1920x2187, 249K)

You are giving me no stock. Just watery soup boiled on old bones. You are useless, hand have lost yourself in a maze of your own construction.

>muh Theosophy and muh Great White Bruvverhood
Pedophile, anti-Christian Satanists.
They have infiltrated the UN and have a section devoted to teaching kids to worship Lucifer:
lucistrust.org
...and they have a hard-on for condemning Christianity. I am not a Christian myself but fuck these new-age pedo cocksuckers.

>the stanzas of Dzyan
We can trust "automatic writing", can't we? Absolutely no chance it could be made up on the spot...
OP = FAGGOT

bump

The black sun & first of the new race was born May 4th, 2017. The white race must be targeted to stimulate their warrior ethos to protect the black sun. How will Bohdi ever recover when he thought 11 was the evil number? Should have accepted our offer Bohdi

Indeed, let me the time to explain it. They are anti-christian because they think the christian stole a part of this ancient teaching and used it to teach a false doctrine.
Recently a guy asked here why the rainbow was used as the symbol of homosexuality and where did it come from, i then answered him and screencapped it, maybe it will give you some clues.
Sorry my english is quite limited and i can't type very fast so please be patient but i'll explain the reasons why they eat children, are pedo satanists and so on.

Attached: esoteric doctrine.png (1871x1050, 289K)

>Muh christian dogma muh morals

Attached: 564F3DFF-CED9-4B85-9F41-71CD2BA2937F.jpg (600x900, 291K)

I have read more Theosophical books than most people would care to, before giving my library away. I want no part of creepy bastards that preach abstinence, yet they fuck little Indian boys they picked up on the street (Leadbetter) or get kids hooked on some pro-NWO mumbo-jumbo (Lucis Trust).

Thesophists need the rope.

>Thesophists need the rope
I can't agree more user, i'm on your side, don't believe i try to find them excuses, i just try to let anons understand which doctrine our kikes overlord are following.
I'll be the first to cut their throat and hang them in the streets once the DOTR happen, but we have to understand our ennemy to now how to fight him.
And knowing we live a lie, where almost all what we have been teached isn't science but merely a re-heaten, thousands years old, mystery religion is a big step forward to step out of their matrix.
We cant say we are their ennemies if we follow their teaching, i hope you understand my stance.

>i hope you understand my stance.
Well, I do now. You're allright, m8.

Attached: Matthew Hopkins - Tips Stovepipe.jpg (480x264, 22K)

interesting thread. couple of questions-

i recall reading that the thule society was influenced by blavatsky et al, is that true? If so, there is an obvious conflict of interest...

secondly, you describe the elohim using the gnostic term 'demiurge'- how do you think a gnotic cosmological view would alter the quabbalst Tree of life? That is- does the T.O.L. godhead represent the demiurge, or the actual over-deity?

Nice.
I think i'll have to make subdivisions to explain how they inserted their cosmogonic doctrine in our scientific corpus. I think they have real knowledge, but they are deforming it at their advantage
- the heliocentrism
- the gnostic theology
- the cosmic abyss
- gravitation
- the earth iron core
- the concave celestial sphere
- pythagorian, aristotelician and neoplatonician doctrines
- Hypatia the high priestess
- the astrotheology
- the alchemical union of the universe (duality principle)
- Appolo & Neptune
- Saturn
- As above so below
- Abraxas
- Pi and the infinite deity
- Phi the secret key
- Esoteric CERN and the lucifer trust
- The dragon of Eden & the neocortex
- Prometheus
- Shiva & the chaos
- The evolution theory
All this are secret doctrines they tried to insert as exoteric knowledge for the masses using science. The moon landing and Appolo 11 (happened or not isn't the question here) were FULL of esoteric symbolism, as is now the Mars mission.

>kerdasi amaq

Thank you user.

>i recall reading that the thule society was influenced by blavatsky et al, is that true?

Indeed, Hitler was himself an avid reader of Blavatsky and seeked all the knowledge she pretended to have found in Tibet and India. That's why for example he used the swatiska as symbol, and why he tried to find a connexion between the hyperborean race and the aryans. Also as you probably know it he financed multiples missions in Tibet to save artifacts from the Chinese madness.
Normally Blavatsky shouldn't have been able to put her hands on these sacred documents, but buddhists and sages had to move them from the temples they were hidden in during the chinese autodafe of religious books. She proposed her services and was able to make copies of it and started to share the teachings inside them in europe.

>If so, there is an obvious conflict of interest...
It's very convoluted actually. Hitler hated the jews because they were from the ancient semitic strain of the atlantean race, and their 'Namou' (yavhe, adonai, God if you prefer) asked them to genocide the hyperborean race. Actually it's more complicated than this but i try to give you a tldr.

>econdly, you describe the elohim using the gnostic term 'demiurge'-
Elohim is the plural form of El, Elohim is many gods,and is a title more than a name.

>That is- does the T.O.L. godhead represent the demiurge, or the actual over-deity?

Very interesting question user, indeed they believe the TOL is the over deity, hidden from us by the 'evil matrix' put in place by the demiurge. To make it simple, the physical plan is a prison for our etheric bodies, and in this prison the Demiurge can act like the all powerful and as a tyrranic god. For the luciferian/palladists, we have to break this house of mirror to see beyond the limited reality the demiurge put in front of us to see the true light of the Architect.

>how do you think a gnotic cosmological view would alter the quabbalst Tree of life?
next message

>educated people like symbolism
Wtf I eat babies now.

>the cosmic abyss
What are you saying? Is even our idea of outer space fake in your opinion?

I have to disagree with the text in that image.
I don't think they see homosexuality/bisexuality as something to strive towards. The image of Baphomet and the Tree of Life are about balance in one's mind - right brain (feminine, lunar) and left brain (masculine, solar).
The gay/tranny agenda is an objectification of that and also just plain ol' population control. Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are a developmental issue and I believe the people pushing it know this very well.

“Sigdns and Symbols Rub the world, nod rubes and law xDDDD”
t. gonfucius :DDD

Attached: deebly goncerned.jpg (600x500, 36K)

The Thule Society and The 'Nazis' were just extensions of their Theosophical / Anthroposophical bullshit.
The whole thing is jewish / Ruling Class / Imperial psy-op. A fore-runner to the shit Hollywood and the CIA and the Behaiourists and the U.N. have been pulling since WW2

>KALACHAKRA TANTRA by Suchandra, summarized by Manjusrikirti
Oh you mean the Old Vedic text on opening the seed of enlightenment?
That was not known to westerners until the early 1900s and thus postdates this books origin?
That one?

Plus I just wanted to add that the image of Baphomet was created by Eliphas Levi, who in his book Transcendental Magic, acknowledges Jesus Christ as the saviour.

Great posting bro

But let Me say you One last thing

The 7th race are The Proto European

Which are different from The indo European

Pic related

Attached: 1538275332717.png (1920x766, 443K)

Skull difference

Left Proto European

Right indo European

Attached: 1539003961347.png (2000x1255, 1.85M)

Attached: unknown.png (2235x1185, 1.47M)

>What are you saying? Is even our idea of outer space fake in your opinion?
Personally i don't know really, i never went in space to verify by myself.
The actual model of infinite space is a representation of their doctrine. Things are always finite in our world, yet they teach us the universe have no end simply because we can't probe the infinite depth of the grand architect and that our limited 5 senses can't encompass how immense is his knowledge.
I don't believe universe is infinite, nor i believe it's in the gigantic, inconceivable scales they are proposing. For them using such dimensions is to represent how little we are compared to the greatness of the GAOTU.

>I don't think they see homosexuality/bisexuality as something to strive towards. The image of Baphomet and the Tree of Life are about balance in one's mind - right brain (feminine, lunar) and left brain (masculine, solar).
You say you disagree but then repeat what i wrote i don't understand. For them we must strive toward the ideal of the alchemical union. They are using faggots more like a symbol for us to understand what would be the human potentiality if we reunited our solar and lunar parts more than a real goal for everyone to achieve (become a tranny), on this point you are totally right.
I think it's also a first step toward acceptation of transhumanism, which is a major goal for (((them))).

i just realized the atom picture is the star of david
kek

>You say you disagree but then repeat what i wrote i don't understand. For them we must strive toward the ideal of the alchemical union. They are using faggots more like a symbol for us to understand what would be the human potentiality if we reunited our solar and lunar parts more than a real goal for everyone to achieve (become a tranny), on this point you are totally right.
I got the impression the image was saying that being a tranny was something they were envious of rather than being used as an objectified example that's all.

so who's the real god and stuff

Thank you user, nice pics, i saved them for further digging. Especially interested about Rh- bloodline.
I suspect since a long time ancient noble bloodline in ancient egypt =jews. And that they tried to scam us with 'muh slaves of the egyptians we freed us from their tyranny".
I believe they were the tyrants, and once the egyptians were fed up with their bullshit and kicked their ass to take back their country, the kikes invented this sob story. It's way easier to explain a moses almost as high in the bourgeoise society as the pharaoh, the fact 90+% of the DNA of Tut is shared by actual anglo (the biggest concentration of red hairs in the world) and the fact the Anglos royals (well, the battenberg saxe-cobourg-gotha bloodline lol) are LARPING as ancient jews and must take back Jerusalem (see the the crowning of Elisabeth on a step pyramid, and the song about taking back Israel for the anglo jews during the wedding of Charles, really mind blowing). Oh, also the fact the family tree of Elisabeth oldest ancestror is fucking David, king of the jews. They really are trying too hard.
I'll try to find you a link.

I explained theyre that rh- comes from nephilim

yes exactly, you have nice eyes, i forgot to make a 10000h paint to show it to everyone, thanks for the reminder, sharp minded user! It's all about symbolism for them. It means everything in the matter is duality, even the most little ridiculously mini stuff as to respect this simple rule : as above, so below, the infinity small is as the infinity large (low how they shaped the electron course to look like planets orbiting around a sun).
Our supposed atheist science is just a religion.

Attached: atomkike.png (1350x899, 155K)

>Also as you probably know it he financed multiples missions in Tibet to save artifacts from the Chinese madness.
>Normally Blavatsky shouldn't have been able to put her hands on these sacred documents, but buddhists and sages had to move them from the temples they were hidden in during the chinese autodafe of religious books. She proposed her services and was able to make copies of it and started to share the teachings inside them in europe.

I did not know that is how Blavatsky got to see the texts. very interesting. i read about this stuff many years ago and my memory is patchy- was there something about an order of the Green Glove?

Quick ggle- info-buddhism.com/Nazis-of-Tibet-A-Twentieth-Century-Myth_Engelhardt.html

Seems to be a rebuttal by a Buddhist, but an interestig article which Ill read later.

So how do we stop them?

I've read a lot of Theosophical and post-Theosophical literature, and the "sixth root race" is a development of the sixth sub race of the fifth root race (the Aryan). It will indeed be a mix of several racial elements, but it will certainly not be of a less worthy stock than the beginning of the fifth.

If anything, Theosophy was a very staunch advocate of eugenics and several thinker in that tradition held the view that e.g. africans and asians are unable to absorb spiritual truths anymore; the current incarnated souls in those races being too young or materialistically polarised to evolve any faster than at the lowest rate.

We need balls of steel, and ropes, a shitload metric of ropes.

Attached: thinkcat.jpg (800x534, 85K)

Swedes are Proto Europeans not aryans

Wisen up!

>ancient
>secret
The theosophic society/white brotherhood etc openly worship satan just like jews and muslims. All you have to do is read the books or at least some of them if you're so fucking lazy.
Christ is the only way.

youtu.be/eiN06ZEiZU0

Attached: bb-5bcfe1a9688ee.gif (1000x1290, 1.11M)

Are you not the bulgar explaining a story of a Big man carrying jesus accross a river?

And another story of how satan looked down on a sorcerer for masterbation?

In The thread of rothchilds skull shape

If i remember well niggers came from the third root race (lemurian), and asiatics lads from the Toltec subrace of the 4th atlantean root race.

Sorry user i couldn't find the video i wanted to link to you.
It was named The house of Windsor is the house of Saxe Cobourg Gotha.
Very interesting stuff, making the connexion between ancient hebrew and the british royal lineage.
It's have been totally censored from youtube, a bud on cripplechan used to reupload it often but each time it have been taken down... This alone prove there are some crusty nuggets within.

Hopefully i downloaded it last year and i've it in MP4, if you give me a way to upload it on internet i could share it for y'all.

Attached: 1532752742934.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Every star of David(saturn) contains a cube or kabba and/or the ability to make countless stars inward or outward much like we are told the orbits of atoms are almost like a scaled down version of the larger image of planets orbiting suns and suns orbiting black holes. The box may be to do with a frame of reference like choosing what calibration to set your measuring device to or perhaps it is a box in which people get trapped and can not change their perception any longer. Muslims walk 7 times anti clockwise around the black cube the news wrap a string 7 times anti clockwise to attach a cube to their bodies, do you have any idea why 7 times anti clockwise is significant?

Attached: 20181024_204739.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

>I suspect since a long time ancient noble bloodline in ancient egypt =jews. And that they tried to scam us with 'muh slaves of the egyptians we freed us from their tyranny".

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Jews are a nomadic, tribal, parasitic race. Think gypsies, but more deceptive.

Their “Old Testament” even starts with getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden by their own god.
It continues to tell a tall tale of their oppression and slavery in Egypt, which they somehow miraculously escaped.
In reality, evidence points to nomadic pre-kikes known as the Hyksos infesting the area of the Nile delta, slowly worming their way into positions in the Egyptian government while pretending to be Egyptian, later attempting to subvert and overthrow that government, and finally trying to establish a new state religion (see Akhenaten) before the Egyptians chased them the fuck out.

It then goes on to tell of their conquest of the so called ‘Holy Land’ through a glorious invasion where they killed all the prior inhabitants. Rather, historical evidence points toward the same pre-kike tribes that were KTFO of Egypt moving into the lands of Canaan, settling on the outskirts of existing cities, and then corrupting that proto-civilization from within by pretending to be part of it. They again pushed for a new state religion and surreptitiously defamed that societies leaders while engaging in backstabbing and assassinations until their own people gained control.

It’s quite obvious that the story of Noah was simply the stolen epic of Gilgamesh, with the names changed to be kikeish.
Some historians have even found evidence that the ‘Old Testament’ was only created around 300BC, and consists mostly of stories stolen from other cultures—slightly changed to be more Jewish, and to promote their “woe is me” persecution mythos.

Attached: StaresInJewish.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Do we want to stop them? I've been thinking lately on why I value this physical world and everything in it. I want out if I can get out. I had an awful headache yesterday and I just wanted to leave my body, it was torture

We are fallen angels.

We are trapped in this physical plain until we can conquer our animal desires (lust, greed, envy, etc.) and ascend into the higher dimensions (which are just higher vibrational levels of energy which one tunes into).

All of this ties into sex and sexual alchemy. Man and women were separated from their hermaphrodite Elohim creators into two separate sexes to "know thyself better."

This is why marriage exists; it is the union of yin and yang, male and female, into one .

All religions around the world point to this same truth.

Attached: 1513505377647.jpg (251x201, 14K)

discord gg/24cpwR

You can dröp it here

Exactly, all the dots are connecting.
>and finally trying to establish a new state religion (see Akhenaten)
A solar religion with an unique deity, who would have thought, amiright? =)

>Their “Old Testament” even starts with getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden by their own god.

True haha, even their god can't support their kikery

>It’s quite obvious that the story of Noah was simply the stolen epic of Gilgamesh, with the names changed to be kikeish.
Yes, and it's a very important point few ppl speak about, you are knowlegdable user.

A fun thing about the jews sneaking in Egypt and corrupting the elite of the country is the adoption of the circumcision for the egyptian nobility suddently and from nowhere (at least i didn't found reasons in books), and it really reminded me the adoption of circumcision in USA, like your mark the cattle, the kikes not only marked themselves but also the elite they corrupted.

They really never change.

Attached: 1513352402012.jpg (506x450, 56K)

It is like how the Freemasons preach "order out of chaos."

The chaos is the different races, nations, ethnicity, cultures, all warring against each other.

Mankind's destiny is to unite as one to ascend and join the elohim in godhood.

I don't know if this means everyone should just start racemixing or not, but I look at the Jews of today and their "ethnostate" and it looks like a debilitated cesspool of inbred degeneration.

Is this really our destiny? To stay separate and racially pure and have children with our cousins? Or do we combine the races and amalgamate a super race where nature itself picks the best genes and traits from each contribution?

Big questions to answer.

Attached: trumpgenes.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Their “Old Testament” even starts with getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden by their own god.
>True haha, even their god can't support their kikery

This was not limited to just the Jews. This describes the fall of all of mankind. The first man and woman the elohim created engaged in sexual lust and procreated, casting them out of Eden and into Hell, this physical plane.

>the story of Noah was simply the stolen epic of Gilgamesh

This. It boggles my mind that anyone could subscribe to Christianity and not realize it's a just Jew lite. It's just a bunch of stolen stories.

>I had an awful headache yesterday and I just wanted to leave my body, it was torture

Iktf buddy, and it's horrible. I started to have such headache 8 months ago and since i have one 'crisis' usually once a month.
My doc gave me Rizatriptan 10mg, a vasodilator to calm it and it's very efficient, try it user. Don't suffer for nothing.

>Do we want to stop them?

That's a good question actually. I don't want the white race to be genocided by these creeps, that's the thing i fear the most (and the loss of our heritage).

Attached: 1519861289394.png (656x755, 39K)

Circumcision, while I agree is pointless and cruel, was to symbolize sexual chastity and to refrain from pleasurable orgasm.

I'm telling you ALL of this ties back into sexual alchemy.

All religions are just fables and stories to metaphorically symbolize sexual alchemy and the transmutation of the sexes.

"Christ" is a consciousness not a person. Christ is the aligning of the male and female energies present within us all the way up our spinal column into our pineal gland and crown chakra, which results in one becoming "enlightened" and ascending into godhood.

This is why Jews push porn and over sexualize their enemies, it weakens them and makes them easier to control.

Attached: 1516740067333.jpg (500x434, 29K)

>discord gg/24cpwR

fuck that I need to signup n sheeit.

So then how do I ascend? I heard that in alchemy you must find your female half that is internal, not external. But It doesn't mean to become a sissy bitch or trans, or marriage. Becoming a sissy/tranny is superficial and egotistical.

Marriage clearly doesn't cut it

The Kaballah and the Tree of Life and other ancient symbols all are maps of the human body.

You can find the same looking symbols in nearly EVERY religion because they are divinely inspired (by our elohim creators) in the same way.

Sex is everything.

Attached: the-shekinah-and-the-human-body.jpg (451x448, 75K)

>why they eat children, are pedo satanists and so on.
still waiting user

ITT : redpill overdose

This is very true.

>This is why Jews push porn and over sexualize their enemies, it weakens them and makes them easier to control.

Based and redpilled. I started to nofap 3 weeks ago, and so far i.. i really fucking want to fap.

Attached: 1479918558758.jpg (650x897, 370K)

My studies have found that the removal of the foreskin relates to the first Eve that was not created from a rib but from... tata... the foreskin! Thus, only when man is united sexually with a/his woman is he whole both spiritually and pysically.

>So then how do I ascend?

Never ejaculate ever again.

This does not mean to repress your sexuality. I believe it is a blessing to be sexually excited and stimulated, but not to the point of spilling your life force/essence/holy spirit/seed.

I think man and woman need unite in marriage and refrain from orgasm (ejaculation) and having children to ascend together and both return to the Garden of Eden , which is not a physical place but a state of mind of absolute peace and tranquility.

Notice how the Elite all practice semen retention? Celebrities, geniuses, notable scientists and philosophers... all celibate.

To transmute your sexuality is to inspire genius in oneself. The higher levels of reality that one can tune into when he retains his seed are what are the fruits of "genius."

This is why I believe the smartest people are always the most sexual, and to control their urges is to send energy into their higher brain function thus resulting in higher intelligence.

I'm on the nofap as well. Never felt better. The longer I do it the more I feel like a small child again.... able to wonder at things... life is more beautiful when you can control that sexual energy.

I believe this is what made me so "smart" growing up. I was always interested in women and sexual fantasies as a kid. being horny is kind of a blessing.

That would make sense.

I went and got paracetamol because I lost so much sleep over it and suffered for 2 days. It's grand now pretty much. But it was a reminder not to get to attached to my body or this physical world. It's a fucking cunt

I don't want our races to be genocided either, or loose all our heritage and lines of ancient wisdoms and traditions. But I am contemplating on why it even matters to me so much. Idk why I put so much value on these things when it does nothing much to get me out of here. Maybe the kikes are right

Attached: 4454756456657.jpg (940x627, 89K)

ExposingChristianity.com

>Maybe the kikes are right
See I don't even believe this is originally the kikes idea.

This is possibly inspired divinely by our creators (possibly an alien race more advanced than us).

Attached: ayylmaoo.jpg (236x236, 15K)

I removed Sign up

Try again kamerat

this. Look at all the sandniggers and their uncontrolled sexual drives and the societies they create, a scrap yard. Suppression of sexuality is the drive behind civilisation.

>the UN
Pic related

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

but what about wet dreams..?

>was there something about an order of the Green Glove?

I think it's the first time i see this name, i'll try to dig further.

Wet dreams dö Count
You loose power

well wtf, that shit is extremely difficult to control.... if i realise im three seconds from an orgasm in a dream no way can i stop it

Yes it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImQfMX1IyCQ

I learned a lot of this from this documentary. It could be fake or a psy op though who knows. It seems to make sense.

This is definitely an issue. I had a wet dream a few weeks ago on nofap.

But ever since I started doing kegels and breath exercises (white tantra stuff, which is basically just squeezing and unsqueezing the muscles you use to pee and poop) and reverse breathing (which is extending your stomach outward when exhaling and vice versa) can help control ejaculation, because when using these muscles you are affecting your prostate, which is the muscle that spasms and secretes fluid when you ejaculate.

Attached: Amanita-mushroom-and-Jesus.png (569x383, 593K)

Might that tell you something then about Jesus Christ since these people hate him so, user?

>This is why I believe the smartest people are always the most sexual, and to control their urges is to send energy into their higher brain function thus resulting in higher intelligence.

I figured an idea. Maybe if a person feels horny and on the verge of fap, maybe it would help to visualise the sexual tention from the root area, to be transmited along the spinal column to the crown charkra area... This could possbily release the tention and give better brain functions. Just a thought, not tested

>Semen retention
I have came across this and even tried it. It's fucking hard. I need to learn tantra. Downloaded a book but have not got around to reading it because I am not done reading something else yet.
Do you think there is another component to transcension?

Here's a jpg for other anons to read

Attached: 1538208321809.png (1999x2526, 439K)

i do no fap i orgasm about every two weeks in a dream

I would reckon so... The Nazarene seems like a decent chappie

The "Mongolian" is the seventh sub race of the fourth root race (the Atlantean).

cf. theosophy.wiki/en/Fourth_Root-Race

This documentary explains how the Ark of the Convenant, the most Holy of Holys, is a manual that describes sexual transmutation and sexual alchemy.

Everything ties into sex and creation. Everything.

When you stop masturbating and retain your semen, you start to notice how sex crazed our society is....

Eventually when one learns to retain his semen for long enough he has a full body orgasm (without ejaculating) which is called the raising of the Kundalini, or the fiery serpent, up the spinal column and into the brain, which hits the crown chakra, or the third eye aka Pineal gland, and gives one a spiritual awakening akin to that of a psychedelic trip almost.

After one has awakened the Kundalini he loses most of his desire for lust and it becomes much easier to refrain from sexuality from then on.

It is very difficult to do and i imagine one must remain celibate for months, years maybe....

good luck doing that because the longer you retain your seed, the stronger the female attraction becomes and the more you'll have women chasing you down because of how high energy you are.

This is why monks go on retreats and isolate themselves from the world. They are taming their desires.

>gg/24cpwR
where do i type this? Because in the search server engine i find nothing ctrl+p it (i very rarely use discord so i'm not use howto use it)

Interesting. You got this from the annunaki sacred texts of Enki and Ninhursag ?

A lot of Samael Aun Weor fans here huh?

Do kegel exercises. They help A LOT in preventing wet dreams. At least for me, they have a 100% success. I have never had a wet dream again and been almost a year on nofap.
youtube.com/watch?v=dTopAJqIK80

>Do you think there is another component to transcension?

I am sure there are infinite levels of transcendence. We are just not aware of them yet.

Here are some good pdfs on tantra and taoism, which can even help single people out (like myself) .

terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf

achharia.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/taoism-chang-stephen-the-tao-of-sexology.pdf

They talk about exercises and yoga positions one can practice to help transmute that energy. It all comes down to breath though.

I have throughout my life always experienced this "chill" when I am sexually excited that runs up my spine.

When one can retain his semen long enough and then can activate that "chill" sensation without ejaculating, it will grow in power until one has a full body mind orgasm.

I'm still a noob in all this though so take what i say with a grain of salt.

sounds dumb
>like really dumb
like I can't believe that anybody believes this even from a religious standpoint

Attached: 2nd_time_today.gif (271x201, 1.49M)

You got a succubus then

Refusing should be easy

Did you ever hear of Brahmacharya? You have to not spill your seed for 12 years

Redpilled to ironpill levels.
All the transmutation secrets teaching are about semen retention. Same for the oriental secret doctrines such as the tantric yoga. You transform your seed in will power, it's the philosophical stone.

OMG

An ANCIENT SECRET DOCTRIN@

GET THE DAVINCI CODE GUY OVERE HERE

QUICK

Like this

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-224340.png (1080x1920, 219K)