NEVER BEEN TO A POST OFFICE

NO CANCELLATION MARKS ON POSTAGE STAMPS.
NOT ENOUGH STAMPS TO COVER WIGHT OF "BOMB"
NOT EVEN THE CORRECT STAMPS
INSIDE JOB?

Attached: boom_boom.jpg (1146x1002, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/young-voters-dont-know-where-to-buy-stamps-for-absentee-ballots-2018-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can somebody give backgroung information?

Does the media claim the package arrived at CNN?
Does the media claim the package was sent through the post?

Attached: 565F0633-5B7F-4757-A299-EAEC1BBAD5E2.png (600x461, 618K)

If it goes into the memory hole and not covered by msm media tommorow we will have confirmation

definitely never mailed. the flag falsifies further

Those facts don't matter. Young millennials don't even know where to buy stamps let alone knowing what you stated. Orange man bad.
businessinsider.com/young-voters-dont-know-where-to-buy-stamps-for-absentee-ballots-2018-9

where was the brenan one intercepted?

and they spelled brennan wrong

Some burger cares to answer this ?

OH! This is like that time the austin bomber hand delivered his bombs and it turned to be a false flag, because otherwise it doesn't make sense

They haven't given out much info, but it did arrive at CNN, the building has been evacuated, and the very few photos we have suggest it didn't go through the mail.

There have been 5 or 6 bombs located so far, all directed to lefties, including 2 ex-presidents.

CNN reported that the package found at the Time Warner Center mailroom

so how did it get there?
why are they saying is was functional, yet its not been messed with, and is sitting on a desk?

and they spelled Brennan wrong, and didn't use the fed mail, so no fed charges maybe?

CNN - new york - mail room

NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the package address to Brennan "appeared to be a live explosive device."

Authorities said an envelope containing "white powder" of unknown origin was also found at the Time Warner Center.

A law enforcement official told NBC News that the devices sent to Obama, Clinton and Soros are "nearly identical."

CNN reported that metal material and wires in the package sent to the Time Warner Center were discovered by an X-ray scan.

The postage is not stamped by the postmaster. It never entered the postal system.

I haven't watched any news about this and have only read a few articles online about this so far, but based on that picture alone it does not look like it's been mailed. When the US postal service processes mail it markes the stamp or package in some way to indicate it's been through that system, which this package appears to be lacking.

The return addresses on seven of the devices were made out to Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Why all the questions??? Why blame the victim??? #IBelieveBombers

How big is the distance between the bomb destinations?
In which time frame were did the packages reach their recipient?
Based on the previous two points, is it possible that a single person did deliver them on his own?

Someone dropped it off in the mail room. Hand delivered. There will be CCTV.

The exteriors of the three packages sent to Obama, Clinton and Soros were all manila in color, had stamps on them and carried a return address belonging to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, according to NBC News.

---------------------------------------------------------
someone(s) hand delivering all those packages will be caught

>single person
Not likely if the package was never mailed.

came here for this,which one of you mentally ill retards is going to prison this time hahahaha

>President & Founder of MacArthur Group | Navy EOD Veteran

Attached: Capture.jpg (710x945, 99K)

Attached: False Flag 1.png (1614x1314, 1.64M)

I think these are complete false flags designed to crackdown on 'muh far right' for something we didn't do.
This is just like the fucking Horowitz act from the Turner Diaries!
WE ARE SO FUCKED GOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake alarm. It's weed and one package got opened by someone not allowed by (((them))). Now they try to cover it up as bombing threat.

It's all located in the north east corridor... (burger translation) all the spots are close enough to be a drivable distance

Bet its some blue hair cat lady dipping her toe in some gay ops.

Its brilliant.

because the bomber delivered it by hand?

this could have been done by a millennial who doesn't understand the postal service. They tried to place it in Time Warner mail room and to the best of their limited knowledge, made it 'look like' it was mailed. fail.

Attached: HERO.jpg (360x649, 47K)

underrated observation: look how fucking tiny that pipe is. those clorox tubes in the upper right are fairly standard size: 4.15" in diameter, according to amazon. this "bomb" has the diameter of like a cigar.

>someone

If they were hand delivered then it was a coordinated effort

I'd guess they wanted to create an indirect link to Mrs. Clinton.

any pics of the other packages?
wonder if they spelled the names correctly

Jesus christ, look at the gauge of that wire.

My normie wife just caught something: don't they mass sniff packages fro drugs and explosives? This would have been caught at a post office or mail node. FAKE.

>never been to a post office
I do every year for mailing my taxes (no, I'm not a boomer, I just prefer the security of physically mailing it over sending private information online). They do check packages before mailing them. Handing them a brick like package and telling them to mail it for them, and they're going to ask what's in the bag.

Delivered by hand past security?

The Secret Service truly did an "amazing" job stopping these totally not obvious packages before Obunga picked one up and blew his nigger brains into the yard.

one assumes. I'm pretty sure I could break into CNN if I wanted to.

Noggin status: Joggin
Democrats are fucking retarded

man, why would anyone ever accuse the right of doing this?

Or if you worked for CNN

Attached: A9575A48-6A74-43B2-9F90-33A141536C13.png (732x426, 527K)

For political reasons? You braindead fucking nigger.

Soros got one too which is sus

or if you could teleport

Hah nice, way too heavy of wire, totally fake

>like soros house isn't slathered in cameras
A pipe bomb loaded with explosive black powder was hand-delivered to the suburban New York City home of billionaire financier George Soros by a would-be attacker, prompting the FBI to launch an investigation into who would want to harm the philanthropist and political activist, a law enforcement source told ABC News on Tuesday.

The FBI photographed the device and then detonated it near Soros' home in Katonah, New York, and were analyzing fragments to determine why the bomb did not go off, the source said.

The device was not delivered via U.S. Postal Service, a source familiar with the investigation confirmed to ABC News. Law enforcement is now investigating if the device actually came through a private package-delivery service and whether it was hand delivered or came through some delivery system, the source said.

When a real bomb threat investigation is underway dont the authoritys call it a security incident inform whis at risk and keep it quite untill resolved?

They dont plaster it all over the new wile ongoing do they?

Inside job.

THICC

How far between all of the reports of them being found? If they were found within less time than driving routes we know it was more than one perp

>right wing did this!!
>meanwhile were solving the case

I worked for the USPS. When a parcel is above 13oz w/ only stamps this is considered anonymous mail, even if it has a return address. It is set aside for further inspection or returned to sender without being sent to a sorting facility. Each stamp represents one ounce. Even if under 13 ounces, which is highly unlikely, there would still be postage due. This was obviously intercepted before it left the post office.

>more soros
The source emphasized that the device was no hoax.

The pipe bomb was about 6 inches long and was in an 8-by-10-inch envelope made to look like it was delivered through the mail, the source said. A postal inspector who examined the markings on the envelope determined it had been hand-delivered, the source said.

Soros' regular mail carrier was also interviewed, but did not recall delivering the package, the source said.

The bomb was found about 3:45 p.m. Monday in the mailbox of Soros' home by a property caretaker for the billionaire, the source said.

(MORE: NY man built 200-pound bomb to detonate on Election Day: Feds)
The caretaker told investigators that as he was walking back to the house he noticed the envelope looked suspicious, the source said. He dropped it in the woods away from the residence and called the Bedford Police Department, which sent officers to the scene.

user, I...

>Democrat millennial, not Republicans.
>College students.

Actually it's not surprise.

Its never twins, watson

>Law enforcement is now investigating if the device actually came through a private package-delivery service

The bike cunts strike again!

Can some one confirm this. That would be hilarious.

tell me more of your bomb making prowess

SHUT

Stop these crazy conspiracy theories!

The package came from a Trump supporter who was tired of winning. He wanted to bring Trump and republicans into disrepute by association with terrorism, such that Trump would stop winning.

Mail docks typically don't check postage, the packages were likely dropped into the mail receiving at the receiving dock.

>republicans are winning
>they send a bunch of bombs for no reason to destroy their chances of winning
>Assad is winning
>gasses a bunch of civilians for no reason to destroy his chances of winning
My jameses endured a savage rustling.

IT

yup. it's just like fight club
Next, the food service and hospitality workers will begin their op

it does appear to be true actually (although there hasn't been any official information)

DOWN

Attached: BE53A47C-B29D-44EC-BB1D-DA042B5003AE.jpg (750x638, 451K)

>tfw the CUOMO """"""BOMB""""" HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A PACKAGE OF "PROMOTIONAL LEAFLETS"

hahahahahahah meine sides. This is the worst mass hysteria the left have generated in weeks.

"bombs"
No bombs as of yet. Just pranks or misidentified packages.

Because a massive conspiracy to take down your favorite president orchestrated by the people who control the enitre government of the all the nation's litterally wouldn't do enough research to properly mail something.

Grow up take the tin foil off you're just spare parts

They do, this is why I'm saying this is false, so far 11 goddamn bombs, you seriously want me to believe 11 bombs got through and mailed at the same time, on time, those fuckers can't even get the mail out on time when the weather is perfect and even mailing herbal products can get the Mail Marshalls swating your house. Then to top it all off they are electronic cell phone detonators built half ass-idly, mailed through major cities and not ONE goes off?

or you know, a Washerwoman-shekelutz intern put the labels on.

Please. My neighbor is a widow in her 70's and the first thing she said to me was. "They planted these things themselves" I'm pretty sure she voted for Hillary but even she knows it. Everyone knows this is a false flag.

So? Then it was delivered by the "bomber"?

>It was no hoax

Prove it.

Attached: 1540402095605.jpg (2000x971, 213K)

No point putting stamps on it if it's just going to be hand-delivered.

he hand delivered it to like 7 places? or mailed some but dropped off the cnn one? seems weird

Of note:
LEOs stated they were "reviewing footage from Soros neighbor's cams," not Soros' cams.
Kind of like the Dems not allowing the FBI access to the servers...

I need the following information:

>locations of bomb discovery
>time to drive from each location (each possible route combination
>times of reports of bombs being discovered

This might help us discover if there are multiple perps, or possibly if it was one perp who was able to hand deliver the letters at times when the public had no access to these locations (meaning inside job)

It's 11 now.

nice clock

they say it had black powder, but were investigating why it didn't blow when they set it off

probably pepper

Dogs can't actually detect shit, they are just an excuse to violate people's 4th amendment rights by deferring to the authority of a beast

Nobody is buying it because nobody would flinch if Hillary got blown up. They could've blown Michelle's dick off and people would be more outraged.

>there was an attempt

>ooh a bomb
>let me snap a picture of it
also why the fuck does it have a timer

Inb4 kike mods shoah thread again

>We detonated a pipe bomb
>It didn't explode

>It's definitely real though. For some reason the laws of thermodynamics just paused for the day

gaining some critical thought there user? wow you need to turn on the TV and get your mind washed out bro

Attached: believe.jpg (700x500, 62K)

Cool clock Ahmed.

if you want it to look delivered by USPS, at first glance, you would
or, you would if you wanted it to be spotted by a keen mail eye
dunno

The "bomber" may wanted to make it look light it went through mail?
He was just to dumb to used some postmarked stamps.

This is just dumb
Stop hiding cocaine in hamburger and fido won't find it next time

Great, so they have footage of the perp then. Surely they'll just release the details.

Now I'm curious. If the other 'bombs' were intercepted at mail sorting facilities but this one 'made it' to CNN's mailroom. Did they really just need the ratings?

>and they spelled brennan wrong
Definitely an alt-right nutjob, in that case.

>tommorow
Tom Morow

But what about the packages sent to ted cruz's office? Is this not the same play but from the other side of the aisle?

Also why perforation on bottom stamps ?
What are they ? Reject stamps or misprints ?

That doesnt fit the M.O of a bomber. They would be detail oriented, especially if this is premeditated, ESPECAIALLY since there were multiple destinations which require more planning, ESPECIALLLY if it was a group of individuals, which is why we need to determine whether it was one or many persons