NONONO HOHOHO

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA LOOK ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD *FAINTING*

Attached: post stamps forgotten.png (1170x780, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancellation_(mail)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since this thread is shit

Id just like to say ahead of any investigation of Jow Forums, anything I've posted has been satire.

Those were real bombs mailed by radical right wing terrorists. Stop spreading fake news you Russian Propagandists!

pussy

They were hand delivered

Where is florids?

I found the Nigger

>Any act now seen as false attack

Yeah, USA is over. Now Americans are so out of their mind don't believe anything and soon things will start happening. Funny things. Funny for me.

Attached: 1525768778655.png (444x413, 196K)

I just realized they misspelt Florida "Flordis"

We are now officially calling florida 'Flordis'

fuck off commie nigger

Americans have produced the most interesting of times.

So why the fuck did the guy use stamps?

whats with the anime faggot you posted? do you think that would make people feel socially shamed?

based and redpilled.

yeah! because they couldnt drop it in the mailbox themselves! it had to be mailed!

Oh, we will fuck you, have no doubts. But before that - your compatriots will fuck you many times because you have no IDEA how stupid your country is turning. Just a few letters and pretty words will begin forming in their head, where there is a word, there is an action, where there is an action, there is a reaction and then you can't stop it. You can't stop whats happening.

rased and bedpilled

Attached: crayons.jpg (680x695, 34K)

>Those were real bombs mailed by radical right wing terrorists.
evidence? where is the patsy lone gunman?

see thats you as well.

able to google the address but can't spell Florida? It's slept wrong on purpose, also was it hand delivered the stamps aren't marked by the post office

Evidence? You can't show me something that'll hold up in court you gotta suck my dick, faggot.

Probably because if you're sorting a mail room, you're only going to bring stuff with stamps on it up to whoever it's addressed to. Anything else looks out of place.

>implying anything posted on Jow Forums isn't falsehood, pseudoscience, conspiracy or outright unpopular opinion in any country, including America

Don't you have a thread on /v/ to whine about Jow Forums in?

LISTEN: RALLY ATTACK IMMINENT

>Probably because if you're sorting a mail room, you're only going to bring stuff with stamps on it up to whoever it's addressed to. Anything else looks out of place.
You're too smart for Jow Forums.

>no stamps
>"hand delivered"
>timer
>ISIS flag
>all happen at the same time and "bombs" were quickly discovered everywhere and none of them exploded
I wonder if there will be "right wing nationalist" in this.

Bombers are Bernie Bros still mad over his campaign. They also unironically happen to be UPS and FED EX drivers.
The teamed up and they call themselves FED-UP
Bernie Bros

They already figured it was suspicious, because of course it fucking is.
And using a timer for the detonation is just absurdly retarded for such a use.

Fat Americans are communists because they just think it will help them lose weight quickly like their Russian counterparts

FLORIDS

dont you just love how they say a pipe bomb is suspicious? No shit! really?

The package could have been dropped off by someone. Maybe the sender intended to make the package look legit without it being mailed.

It hurts itself in confusion!
I believe in God and unironically claim that jesus is LORD, As i hope no innocent soul shall be taken by these Satanic fuckballs!

>Where is florids?

Attached: Florids.png (271x150, 8K)

just look at it, there's no way the sender was trying to make it look 'legit'

nobody cares

Ok which one of you retards did it

prob the only time i'll agree with a leaf.
without stamps/return/send, this would never get past the mail room. it was made to SEEM like it was sent via the mail.

What about muh caravan

in 8 places at the same time

What a little bitch you are.

>oh no no no no
you fucking idiots and this stupid as fuck nigger meme

go back to your real flag you kike faggot

>babby's 1st epistemology lecture
man you must be really tough at your Monday night coffeehouse meetup

>debbie wasserman shultz

Oh fucking lol.

you are really bad at connecting things based on facts

>mail a bomb
>blow up people
>also infect them with anthrax
>derp

Everything I have posted on Jow Forums has been satire. Nothing I wrote here has ever been serious. Please be aware I take nothing written here seriously.

Those alt right nazis can’t spell for shit!

>But the discourse in USA is running in some very wrong directions.

Attached: 1539642390022.png (903x896, 1.01M)

>discourse is running in the wrong direction
>commie meme flag
hmmm really faggot? yea it's almost as if ideologies branding dialectic and reason as racist tools of white patriarchy is destroying how humans view reality and ideas

Attached: 1481242208267.jpg (336x334, 12K)

Are we sure Ahmed didn't just invent another clock? Bigoted dems, smdh.

>NYPD: “The earlier suspicious package at Governor Cuomo’s office in midtown has been cleared by NYPD personnel. It was unrelated. And there was no device of any kind.”
NYPD: “The earlier suspicious package at Governor Cuomo’s office in midtown has been cleared by NYPD personnel. It was unrelated. And there was no device of any kind.”
>NYPD: “The earlier suspicious package at Governor Cuomo’s office in midtown has been cleared by NYPD personnel. It was unrelated. And there was no device of any kind.”

To hot to be delivered.

Attached: tumblr_n9ptf8uTbH1ramd9eo1_400.gif (294x290, 1.6M)

>>FLORIDS......
what did he mean by this??

why wasnt the postage marked as received?

Since CNN/Dems were involved this is going to be treated like a second Pearl Harbor, unlike the ricin mailing.

I bet Q predicted this.

Dropping off at CNN HQ would be hard. They are in a Class A building with front desk people who take their jobs seriously, and likely have a messenger center where bike messenger type packages come in. Sneaking into their mailroom would be pretty difficult.

Send us moar “caravans” commie!
Best thing to happen to Trump and GOP before an election.

The FBI must have Trumps or some alt right fingerprints planted on the stamps to "discover"

>>Where is florids?
They meant to say fluoride. This thing goes deeper than we think.

>FLUORIDES

Because now noticing the stamps are not cancelled can now be declared a hate crime on cuck social media.

Lol everything I post is satire and LARPing (except this post)

MFW one gets sent to border protection and customs enforcement from mexico side and military guard is required for sure

Attached: CORTEZ.jpg (600x578, 85K)

This was an obvious false flag. Even my liberal sister said it

I thought this was a text based accessory to my minecraft RPG server. weird.

next summer i'm vacationing in da florids

I'm purposely writing the most racist and psychopathic posts because my algorithm tells me that's what you need to do to land a job at the Intelligence services.

It says florids asshole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancellation_(mail)
It is a thing. I don't buy it 100%.
I'm not sure this is even a real image of the bomb first of all.

Everything I post is a LARP, especially this post.

Also keep in mind that they are reporting like half a dozen packages spread throughout the country. If they were all hand delivered it would have taken extensive coordination. If every package went through the mail except the CNN one that is an even stranger set of events

No it isn't strange. CNN mailed those bombs. When you have no news, you gotta make 'em

whatcha doin cnn

Wrong. Packages are delivered by courier in NYC with nothing but a name or office listed all the time.

so why use stamps if you're going to use a courier?

In fancy buildings those packages go through a processing facility in the building. They don’t want stanky bike messengers coming upstairs.

its like someone hasnt been to NYC after 9/11

Why does a kraut give af about this?

can burgers explain how their fucking postal service works so we can find out if this shit is the jews or not

Dear FBI.
It was this guy, post ID: VxptuxsB

when the democrats false flag bomb themselves and instead of sympathy the public cheers and wants more

Attached: 1510900090787.jpg (640x632, 270K)

>Oh no, our ruse has been discovered!
>Better try and provoke an unrelated argument to distract them

Glow in the dark motherfucker.

FUCK THE TERRORISTS ARE AFTER ME

FUCK YOU RIGHTWINGERS!!!

Attached: wtfguys.png (1760x1146, 2.98M)

I've been here since 2003 and I know we have rightwing, racist terrorists here.

> you can send a bomb via mail
Wtf is wrong with your post offices, Americans?

>smart enough to construct bomb without getting noticed or killing yourself
>dumb enough to send a package in the mail to public figures with 3 layers of security, actually thinking the target opens their own mail

Pick one

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IM A NEET WHY ARE THEY TARGETING ME!?!?

Attached: IMG_20181024_162813795.jpg (2448x3264, 2.49M)

BREAKING NEWS:
The packages were delivered by car.

Attached: ClockBoy2.jpg (640x480, 41K)

What's the point of the stamps? If you're gonna drop it they're going to not be postmarked, meaning why

RIP user

They misspelled tons of stuff, obviously trying to give the impression that it's a dumb maga redneck.

Here's the biggest area where the story collapses:

They now are claiming the (((bomb))) received to DWS office building was actually intended to go to Eric Holder but had the wrong delivery address and was therefore then returned to DWS office.

That makes the timeline and chronology totally inconsistent. It is simply not possible for a parcel to have been returned to sender and reached the sender by the very same day it was "strategically" mailed to reach the intended addressee, in this case, Holder.

Except there was no bomb, it wasn't a functioning one.

ligma.. and fuckin neck yourself pussy

this is fake staged media shit you dumb faggot how do you take this seriously or believe anything