WHY DO BLACK SUPERMODELS BLEACH THEIR SKIN?

Why are black models bleaching their skin?
How does it even work?
does it hurt?

Attached: OqcsiszDFbzb.jpg (679x371, 123K)

They like larping as human beings

hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

BLACK FRAGILITY

> this is what a black supermodel looks like

Lol

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

yikes

>bleaching their skin
>straightening their hair
>etc, etc
It's like they're not as proud of being black as they claim to be.

Light skin has always been associated w/ royalty. Dark skin has always been associated w/ working on the field.
>Asian and Mesoamerican cultures value that.

Attached: dolls.jpg (1000x1125, 453K)

they fucked white guys, and that caused their skin to get lighter.
that is why often you hear the expression "she looks like she fucks white guys" directed to top tier black women,

I guess this is b8, because even blacks can't be this dumb.

This chick is a singer who did this to support her song where she bitches at black people for ragging on her because she's dark skinned.

>fake straight blonde
>colored contacts
>BLEACH'd
>fake eyebrows
lmao

yup, appreciation of tanning is a modern phenomenon. in Denmark even 50 years ago, tans were for peasants

Trying to get better at their jobs.

If you knew how much it cost, you'd be laughing harder. I'm pretty sure you could buy each solder at least 1000 rounds of handgun ammunition, a handgun, and around 4-6 magazines for each bleach and hair treatment she gets. That's a lot of kebab and nigger removed there.

>Boys
>Knowing anything about dolls
What has this world come to?

I feel sorry for you ameriblacks, you guys have it the worst. A liberal media that is "on your side" and conservatives who have every reason to hate you for the bullshit you inadvertently bring into their house by supporting the liberals. Even when by virtue of the values conservatives support they actually want you to do better. All the while the state has taken over every aspect of your life, from food to welfare to schooling.

Its so sad. Blacks in Trinidad are extremely conservative and have good families. The government is openly religious. They also condemn that dumb liberal shit most of the time. There is no soros so leftist shit is just ignored. My girlfriend is black, a literal supermodel and queen among women, humble, feminine, and extremely hard working with 0 entitlement because she earned everything herself. All the whites i know are so entitled, i have had several white girlfriends but the feminine i found in my current love is just so pure, so sweet i cant help but to want to eat it every day.

Culture is created and raised in the family, and her culture is only missing the 'top' part of high culture and high culture expectations which i fulfill.

I have always found this board funny, the racism and jokes are great entertainment and many times true, especially in the USA where there is no denying the data. But i can never see my woman as 'black' because i dont fetishize it or muddle lines between individual and group identity. How she responds to me, bends to my will and accomodates me with all her feminine is what i love and engender because that is my power as a man. I am very right leaning and artistic and it brings me great joy to create an actual picture of success on the traditional patterns which i see working every single day.

All these "white" blacks that white their skin are sad or pragmatic. A sign of a cultural failure to represent honesty and dignity and to side with it with your politics.

Why do Asian women? not just all Kpop and Asian movie actresses, but tons and tons of women.
Also get eye surgery to make themselves look less Asian and most "Western". It's out of controlin Korea but also very widespread in China and Japan.
Daily reminder: women who get cosmetic surgery and lighten their skin will have children who LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM.
Think about that: a whole generation of women whose biological children won't look like then.

Attached: skin lightener asia.jpg (590x392, 57K)

No wonder they have no money for anything else, and constantly complain they're poor.

Drink bleach.

It's no joke. Some black women's weaves cost like $1,000 up front. And they need to go in for regular maintenance.

Attached: Melanin pic male.jpg (480x360, 35K)

They can pass as white with minor surgery, and more skin bleaching. Even eye colour can be faked. Sad!

Attached: 1330827708001.png (299x288, 85K)

>supermodel
wow

fpbp

Attached: 1515185989581.png (640x478, 431K)

Hispanics and Asian did the same shit

it's okay to be white but not black