WTF is the deal with BONGS anyway?

> Had ships
> Sailed seas
> Found shit
> Claimed shit yours
> Proceed to get the absolute SHIT kicked out of yourselves, while you act smug

Seriously.

Fuck the UK. The world is what is BECAUSE they are pussies.

Attached: ukfail.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you on about?

Fuck off mate.

Imagine having the world, then losing it. And why? Because every PLACE you "conquered" was your own people saying..."Fuck the Kingdom".

That is LITERALLY their history.

Biggest cucks ever and the job America did on them was the Swan Song.

>complains about english while speaking english
lmao why don't you go speak one of those african ooga booga languages like spanish or something

Attached: 1526208384710.jpg (654x643, 72K)

Yawn

Attached: IMG_9107.jpg (483x555, 124K)

Why? You brought my ancestors here....I speak what they speak. The language of KICKING YOUR FAGGOT ASSES.

GONNA BREXIT? Like you voted?

Nope.

Fucking queers.

Guys come on, we're both countries founded and home to beautiful white people, evolutions gift to the world. We shouldn't be fighting against each other.

Typical burger failing to comprehend their own creed of neocolonialism. You don't need to wave a flag over something when there are oligarch companies with land deeds over the only thing worth anything in there (mineral resources). Thus the democracy prevails and world is free place.

The only time it's worth to liberate (after exhausting all sorts of IMF extortion) is when your shit gets nationalized.

The 13 colonies were, the rest is Mexican and African

oi u got a license for that nationalism?

No, really. You'd be arrested for being proud of being british, mate.

That's how WEAK you are.

Then help us reclaim the rest my brother. We're all in this together. Don't let the non-whites drive us apart. I love you UK.

t.13 year old fat yank.

Attached: 1539392865324.png (645x729, 159K)

OP again: I really don't get why ANYONE would listen to ANYTHING a FUCKING BONG has to say.

You VOTED to leave EU. You won. Did you leave?

No.

WTF?

All this TRUMP SHIT IS BECAUSE ELECTIONS MATTER. I can IMAGINE living in a fucking country where my vote wins and still doesn't count.

IN SUM: You are all fucking CUNTS and you DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE GOING TO GET.

>plebbit doible spacing
Did a bong fuck your mother mutt?

Fag.

haha, op speaks truth n' sheit m'niggas

Bongs don't have balls. Balls are necessary to procreate, no matter what.

NOBODY is interested in BONG BALLS.

Shit, that was the worst argument I've heard in my fucking life. Seriously?
>dodges facts
>"Lmao you speak English"
Good job, little boy. You know what language I speak, what other revelations are you hiding from us?

This guy? My kind of guy.

Non-white!

Fucking get 'em OP, wreck these fucking Bongs.

Attached: der mutt.jpg (402x576, 90K)

Also my kind of guy.

Fuck you BONG pussies.

"Oh, you speak English". Yeah, you made a colony that HATES YOU BECAUSE YOUR FAGGOTS.

>pussy
amerifags literally spammed pol with some cuckboi firecracker in the mail hyped like the neutron bomb

Attached: 1418940064147.jpg (388x384, 48K)

Attached: Fuck You.gif (500x375, 524K)

Here's the history of America:

British settled
RED PILLED Brits decided England is dumb
Indians.... Elizabeth Warren......
Back to Business....
Erase ENGLAND. ERASE.
WRITE DOCUMENTS THAT WE SWEAR OUR LAND WILL LIVE BY JUST BECAUSE ENGLAND IS A FUCKING JOKE (i.e. - taxation without representation, Boston Tea Party, etc)
ENGLAND and the UK PROPER is a joke.
FAGGOTS. All of them.

I will NEVER respect them.

of course, I'm not a cucked up bong lmfao

fuck you tea drinking crumpet munching niggers Britain sucks migrant dick

The culture of globalism is American culture.

The world is as it is because you and the Jews pushed "Freedom", "Democracy" and "American values" up everyone's arse.

It was your nation that made it their mission to accept the worlds refuse and get them to assimilate. Everywhere else is just copying you.

If America adopted old fashioned British values, half the world's population would exist in a servile state. Bowing scraping and not daring to look an American in the eye like the fucking Indians in the Raj. All of south America would be in the same state as Porto Rico. Admit it. How we did things was better and you need to sort yourselves out and pick up the ball we dropped or the world is fucked.

240 years later: UK is RIDICULOUSLY small and still a bunch of pussies.

Fuck off.

You realise I called this out like a couple of hours ago. Sharia blue are in full shill mode because of the bomb thing.

Stop responding to los goblino creaturas.

He's right. Subjugation of the lesser races is the true way of the world.

Expect more of them to show up, Americans are in full shill mode right now.

Attached: Ameriniggers.jpg (720x758, 128K)

stooped to a point one can't carry a swiss knife without being anally probed by the rozzers.

You seem to be.

I read this 3 times. It makes no sense. America is a SUPER POWER because it BEAT your shitty ideals, Nigel. Don't you get it?

You're like 2,000 years old - we're 240.

In other words: Your team is a LOSER.

K, got me Chadwickingtonshireton.

You don't mean this, I know you don't. Not you.

Your mother was a motherless goat.

Sooner or later - Your are going to understand that we are TIRED of you being a bunch of PUSSYs and you WILL get your house (EUROPE) in check.

That you elected a fucking terrorist as mayor of your capital city is displeasing to EVERYONE around the world.

Get your OWN shit together....then talk.

WE ELECTED a man. Why dont YOU?

I don't know.

sigh.
seems like the britcucks lost their famous quality of insults too, after losing most of Birmingham.

You're a batshit Jew, so we're gonna leave this be. We get it, you're shilling and you want the whole bomb shit to die down because you've been caught out being naughty. That's great, but seriously your trolling needs more work, go to /AUSPOL/ tomorrow morning, around 3am your time and sort yourself out, get some tips from them.

Attached: lollolololol.png (600x600, 215K)

your daughters are fucking white guys and falling for degeneracy because you decided to bring them here

>You're like 2,000 years old - we're 240.
Exactly you're being strangled in the cradle before you're fully grown. Why do you think (((they))) push immigration in America harder than anywhere else?

Not any more. Being repeatedly backstabbed by frog-sucking proto-commies will do that.

iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644

The collapse of the British empire, laddy. There won't even be an "England" in 100 years, and the descendants of the Britons will be a disparate and hated group like the Jews.

>daughters
>your dude Robinson got the clink for literally speaking abt grooming gangs full of your daughters. XD

>clink
Hello American, you can drop your flag now, you've outed yourself.

>your daughters got groomed and your guy Robinson thrown in the clink for all that's worth

pakis groom chav kids, if it wasn't a dirty shitskin it would just be some white degenerate interfering with them. You never get anywhere in civilised society, it's just a race of parasitism at the lower ends with your cheap clothes and smelly food and ugly women in black sheets.

brits are faggot lover fags

Silly PolTard, we all know pee is stored in the balls

Calm down. No one in here is fags. Except the non-whites.

>implying Robinsons sister was a chav.
hey whatever makes you feel better man. Britain's great I guess, cuz you're saying so.

his mum's a remarried gypo lmao

Oi you have a L O I C E N S E for that

Liberal detected.

Unacceptable and pussy answer.

Also...my guy.

So, it's agreed.

The United Kingdom is a land of pussies.

Finna get something done round here....

>US flag
>Bashing white people

Found the Jew.

Attached: Who's Behind This Then.png (456x500, 62K)