Justin Trudeau

Is he going to be reelected?

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_in_Lima%2C_Peru_-_2018_%2841507133581%29_%28cropped%29_%28cropped%29.jpg (415x631, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/us-spent-record-523-billion-interest-payments-fiscal-2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Canadian_federal_election,_2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possible now that conservative vote is split.

LEGALISE

Attached: 1413792989689.png (1280x720, 19K)

100% chance.
He finally got weed legalized just before election, as planned, and no one will vote for the shitskin commie and the cuckservatives are just pathetic.

>Is he going to be reelected?
No !!

Attached: can-DlIl3GtV4AAHkBS.jpg (1165x1200, 177K)

Hopefully. I'm voting for him, I don't think any prime minister we've had before has generated as much Amerifag butthurt as him.

DUDE WEED LMAO

like clockwork

>butt hurt
Lmao it's not our country.
Stay irrelevant. Enjoy the tariffs too.

christcucks btfo

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

>christcucks btfo
Fuck off and die Justin , you fucking vegetable .

Attached: can-DlJg1u-WsAEoVX6.jpg (779x917, 87K)

>Stay irrelevant. Enjoy the tariffs too.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/us-spent-record-523-billion-interest-payments-fiscal-2018

Enjoy your tariffs too kleetus .

if Canadians reelect this bozo, they are as stupid as Americans were when we reelected Nigger Obama.

Canadians are just like the Germans, they love being abused and they will always vote for their abuser, battered wife syndrome infects these two populations, Merkel and Trudeau will die of natural causes at extremely advanced age WHILE STILL IN OFFICE, long after their countries have effectively died.

No way - he embarrassed Canada in front of the world and they will never forgive that.

>Canadians are just like the Germans, they love being abused and they will always vote for their abuser, battered wife syndrome infects these two populations, Merkel and Trudeau will die of natural causes at extremely advanced age WHILE STILL IN OFFICE, long after their countries have effectively died.

You don't have much too brag about either UK .

Attached: uk-DmqkZ_9XoAAfiiJ.jpg (668x675, 110K)

I doubt it, trudeau is the biggest faggot out of any world leader, but there are a lot of cucks in Canada, so we'll see.

Obviously. Who else is there?Better than being Cuckservatives

It is true we must commit herry kerry now

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-015751.png (1440x2560, 1.07M)

Gentlemen, We did not elect this communist literal cocksucker.
60.5 % voted AGAINST him!!!; but he was put in place by our owners. Our system is rigged by the neo-communists.
Liberal Justin Trudeau 39.5%
Our entire political class is now a complete fraud.
This scumbag is literally the son of Fidel Castro. Global communist powers are selecting our public puppets. We are not picking anybody.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Canadian_federal_election,_2015

Attached: Canadian election.png (948x803, 79K)

>but there are a lot of cucks in Canada, so we'll see.

No offense , but , how many cucks were(are) in the US that voted for obama twice ?

Attached: lib-dumb-DEMOBAMA (22).jpg (565x396, 29K)

fuck off and go back

He will because his opponents are very weak.

The NHL is filled with White Canadians. Our american brothers' sports are filled with niggers that they cheer for whether it's basketball, baseball or football.
And you call us cucks because our slavemasters put that faggot who's never had a job in his life out to the public.
Go cheer for your Cleveland Browns.

Probably with minority government. Most people here watch or read the MSM and believe every word of it and the MSM love Trudeau.

Attached: 1533838257665.jpg (252x473, 18K)

You didn’t complain when Harpshit won using thumis same system. Fuck off and learn our electoral system.

>Liberal Justin Trudeau 39.5%

I remember the day after he got elected the it was 39.4% . Small point , but .....

Attached: can-c312edee93857264e6621394e90ebec0.jpg (497x680, 65K)

When the MSM asks questions to Scheer he doesn’t answer. Ok. I see why the MSM might prefer Trudeau.

They are all on the same team you retard.
It's all fake.
The PC slogan against the never-employed communist was "Justin Trudeau....Not Yet"
The point is 61% voted against that useless faggot. 61%.

>You didn’t complain when Harpshit won using thumis same system. Fuck off and learn our electoral system.

Piss off Justine . So , what now ? You think the country is better now than three years ago ?

Attached: can-CANADA (10).jpg (400x322, 45K)

>if you vote for your enemies, they win
Wait that actually makes sense

>>if you vote for your enemies, they win
>Wait that actually makes sense

In a twisted way , yes .

Attached: CANADA (12)f.jpg (563x480, 28K)

You actually have no point.
1. He’s hardly communist. You’re thinking NDP.
2. His party won the most seats. Popular vote is irrelevant.
3. We don’t vote for the president or prime minister but for the party or local candidate/representative.
4. Trudeau should declare himself King of Canada and be done with democracy. He would hire Scheer and Bernier as advisors.

Yes.

Unemployment is down.
Dollar is stable.
Inflation is stable.
Exports are up.

So it’s a lot better than 4 years ago.

trudea is the todd howard of canada, sometimes you have to realize that normies wants mediocre shit je suis drogué

I'm actually worried about Trudeau getting reelected because the conservative vote will be split thanks to Bernier.

Scheer's too much of a beta to keep a leash on Mad Max, even Rona could do it.

We've let in some many retarded third worlders I can't quite tell if he will get re-elected. Post national society and all that. le 50% face.

du är avnudsjuk?

Oh jeeze... I don't know.

They elected him to legalize weed. Now that they have, is there a point to him?

Attached: 0C40903B-3DC7-4158-9F9A-40B7687F8E64.jpg (742x915, 156K)

Keep the weed flowing.

considering how many cana cucks live here, maybe
we even have BLM movement in canada despite completely random police data and completely random police related deaths

>implying that OCS is flowing with weed
more like turtling with canada post strikes

>just before the election
it's a year away dood...

taxes are up and will continue up, and we now have a debt we won't be able to pay off for 10-20 years

Not a chance in hell he'd be re elected.
Everyone hates him even liberals, he make a fool of Canada every time he opens his mouth, he outright lies to Canadians
AND
If you haven't noticed, every candidate thee liberal media calls a racist has gotten elected provincially,
Ontario Rob ford the racist 79% majority and decimated the liberal party in votes
Quebec the racist, 89% majority
The way things look right now Benier will be next Prime minister

Attached: IMG_20180831_131438.jpg (360x480, 40K)

Blame Douggie. He’s probably wanting to keep the black market weed money to himself and doesn’t want government to step on his territory.
Shameful.
Here in la belle province we’re good.

Debt wise, we’re in good company with the US.
Taxes are not really up. At least not for the middle class.

No.

Attached: images (68).jpg (739x415, 18K)

yes they are, also the cost of goods keeps going up, gasoline is very expensive from all these retarded taxes

NDP is gonna split the vote and Scheer will get elected

Yes, because leafs are not human

Inflation is stable. Check before posting fake news.
Unless you believe the bull crap from treehugger san.

Probably. The best we can hope for is a minority government that gets a non-confidence vote two years later.

Not like electing Andrew Scheer would be any better. He's practically running on Trudeau's "Diversity is our strength" agenda.

Attached: cpt101483708-jpg.jpg (804x585, 152K)

Nope. He's burnt through all his political capital. He's got nothing left except our captive media. Quebec and Ontario voted out their liberal governments recently and they're the provinces that decide elections. Thank God.

Yes, and he will rule Canada as long as his father did Cuba.

lots of dirt will be coming out about Trudie when election is called.

Attached: Scrn2017.11.21.01672.jpg (1188x1200, 116K)

yes and no, our cuntry is just as shit as canada except they have weed.

The Cuck branding of him didn't come out of nowhere.

Attached: Screenshot.1056.jpg (124x125, 21K)

I don't think he'll be re elected. I don't know a single person that is happy with him, even very liberal people. No one likes him. People are saying Bernier will split the vote but I'm quite certain NDP will split the vote with libs just like they did in the Ontario election.

Yeah but women will vote for him because he’s so handsome

Maybe a few but most of the liberal people I know irl are women and I haven't heard a single one say they'll vote for him again.

They’ll vote NDP?

rip Canadanons
how about that $20 million project to give free money to diverse wamen

Yep. Even the most conservative folks I've met up there are starting to respect him now. They liked how he handled Trump (in person) & the backbone he showed during trade talks. He's well-respected internationally & has been keeping a lot of his promises. However, if your ballot hinges on the price of dairy, he may lose some votes.

The PCs only hope is that the folks on the left side of the aisle continue to cannibalize their votes by splitting them among 3-4 parties that are essentially all saying the same shit. NDP, Liberal Party & Green need to ban together if they want to stop losing.

Reminder: Ford wouldn't have come close to winning Ontario if it wasn't for the split. The Conservatives consolidated. The Left needs to, as well.

The $2.6b loan to Chrysler they wrote off.

PCs capitalized on consolidating the "right side" vote. NDP, LIB & Green made up 60% of the vote. They screwed themselves by splitting it between three parties. They need to find a solution or they're going to lose despite having majority popularity.

Attached: screenshot-newsinteractives.cbc.ca-2018-10-24-16-06-39.png (329x388, 15K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylics

KEK a NPC candidate for a NPC nation.
I feel for critically thinking canucks!

You are literally living in the land of the blind.

Meh, here in Montréal, the only ones who unquestionably like Trudeau are mis-informed migrants and students. However, although he has seen to be inconsistent and deceptive, a lot of people would still vote for him as they see him as "the least bad" candidate/party.

NDP will still reign in high student/migrant neighbourhoods like Plateau-Mont-Royal.

I also expect Maxime Bernier's party to actually win a few seats in some conservative parts of Quebec. Quebec was hit by a wave of conservatism in the last provincial elections, and a more "french" conservative party like Maxime Bernier's PPC will probably kick the CPC out of Quebec.

I hope he does. Anyone who is unironically supporting Sheer is beyond cucked. I am actually motivating to campaign against Scheer to make sure he loses as hard as possible.

There's absolutely nothing conservative about the PC. I hope bernier wins.

I used to hate bernier, and maybe I still do. But the idea that the CPC can be thrown into a disaster situation because of him makes me hard and I will volunteer to help him