Post Markings

A previous thread stated that, because there were no post markings, this was proof of a false flag. I work for the USPS. When a parcel is above 13oz w/ only stamps this is considered anonymous mail, even if it has a return address. It is set aside for further inspection or returned to sender without being sent to a sorting facility. Each stamp represents one ounce. Even if under 13 ounces, which is highly unlikely, there would still be postage due. This was obviously intercepted at the post office.

Attached: 11E33584-84B7-4F91-912B-3BB6A1444812.jpg (644x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2007/html/pb22218/kit1_014.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREAKING: Bomber Identified - @CNN

Attached: 839592F2-54E8-4C9C-AC7C-1D15C3985B91.jpg (2048x1825, 639K)

This
>about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2007/html/pb22218/kit1_014.html

Attached: 78C9D19F-D8A3-4212-A44B-FF5010230F6B.jpg (1242x1794, 1.26M)

What do you set the timer to when you don’t know for sure when it will show up?

Is it possible that the perp hand delivered it and just put stamps on as a diversion?

Very possible.
Idiots on here won't admit it though.

The infamous hacker known as Jow Forums finally shows himself.

You don't use a timer, you use an ignition switch attached to the inside of the packaging.

That isn't Sam Hyde

A hand delivery is the only way it would have been received. There’s no way such a strange object would be processed.

Pressure siwtch. When they open the box and slide out the bomb the latch goes up and BOOOM

>𓆏

why would you hand deliver something to a place full of cameras?

hand delivered seven bombs simultaneously? would mean multiple suspects and a large conspiracy.

You'd need a terrorist network or an intelligence agency to hand deliver 6-7 bombs around the country at the same time though, not to mention the mailboxes of billionaires and mail rooms of corporations and big office complexes have security you'd need to get though to get the biscuit in the hole

>babies first unicode

So funny. Dem false faggers can’t even into postage

Pressure switch obviously you stupid retard

Thank you, that was my first thought as well as someone who owns a shipping business. The 13 ounce rule and what complete bullshit.

By the way, THANK YOU USPS!!!

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

Because of you beautiful men and women, I can have a nice life running enjoyable businesses and shitposting here all day. Thank you and I love you beautiful angry fucks.

Attached: 1508810641104.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

A single person could easily drive through Connecticut, New York, and DC overnight.

>simultaneously
>over the course of 3 days

>hand delivering bombs to secure locations
if that was the case he would have been arrested two days ago

I want a frog username how i do

>package says "Floris" as the state
>return it to Florida
>USPS ultimately sent a bomb to the wrong address in the wrong state under the impression of a misspelling

looks like we know the culprits.

Attached: 1539588635419.jpg (3000x3000, 299K)

A timer wouldnt be practical in this scenario. A digital clock could still be effectively used though. Im not an expert, but I spent 8 years as a combat engineer and was lucky enough to receive some EOD training.

Hypothetically, I personally would set the device up as a wireless hotspot that would trigger when a specific SSID pairs with it. That would garuntee that they would be within range of bodily harm. It would take some time and a fair ammount of setup to get the device name, but do-able.

The pictures are from Acosta's twitter though. Also, since you're a usps user, I have a question. The package meant for eric holder apparently bounced and got sent "back" to DWS in Florida. What's the likelihood that the packages would arrive in florida and new york around the same time? To me there's usually a good bit of lag on the return when you screw up the address.

These are the kinds of accounts posting #magabomber.
>8 tweets
>8 followers
>twitter account 1 yr old
WTF are we actually watching right now?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 11.41.04 AM.png (770x362, 58K)

My money is on this being a left-wing false flag to get heat on Trump before the midterms. The guy making these is either deliberately rigging these to not explode(i.e. No firing mechanism) or is a complete retard who has now fucked up multiple times. He'll likely be caught within 2 weeks, as he's certainly no Kaczynski in terms of skill and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't shed a tear for these leftists, but I really doubt this guy(if this is in fact a right winger) will be successful.

Attached: 1999D2E5-937C-4712-A773-E5EA83A21D91-2832-000005063B95F488.jpg (1280x1884, 909K)

Just because the first one was a couple days ago doesn't mean there weren't multiple packages delivered near simultaneously today brainlet.

This. I ship everday. No way was this package delivered in the normal mail stream. Maybe 1 would get through. No way multiple ones, with no cancellation marks or barcodes, and 6 stamps would arrive. And yes the USPS is the best shipper I have ever used.

Also, why would Eric Holder get two packages? One returned due to bad address and one apparently delivered?

Liberal desperation.

This package would not get past the post office it was dropped off at. Estimated delivery is based mostly on origin of shipment. Not unlikely to have separate packages arriving on the same day.

Magabomber my ass

heres a pic ofthe bomber at fedex express

Attached: mr-robot-christian-slater.jpg (618x412, 81K)

AP: BOMBER IDENTIFIED FROM POST OFFICE CCTV FOOTAGE

Attached: 702861DC-17A5-45D0-AD65-816868134EBE-3324-00000677774101AD.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Wires should be going into the same end for the blasting cap. No way a real bomb had wires going into both ends. Who uses red and black wires for a bomb? Cut either one and it's safe. Fucking amateurs.

That would mean it was more than one person since one person couldn't hand deliver to all those addresses at roughly the same time, but everything else about this seems totally diy, so that's hard to believe.

Guaranteed this is the actual culprit. Just like most deranged criminals, she or he wants to publicize their own work. My money is on it being some senile white woman boomer.

Attached: AEF1D43A-C4B0-44F2-BB9F-68FFC57BF346.png (600x718, 281K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

>person who was dumb enough to mail a bomb was also too stupid to use the correct number of postage stamps

checks out.

D U B S
C O N F I R M

No timer. It has a bullshit detector wired to the detonator.

Put a unicode character in the Name field you illiterate nigger.

My bet: the russians will be suspected

Shouldn't the bullshit detector have been triggered at CNN's office?

nufags can't frog

That shit doesn't work on a package like that, it would need to be in a box. Any type of trip igniter would likely be set off accidentally during shipment in such a soft package. Yet another sign that this was done by a retard, without even basic knowledge if what he's doing.

Some media and people on twitter are reporting it's this dude, Shmuel Hydensteinowitz

Attached: 220px-Sam_Hyde.jpg (220x170, 12K)

Then why did they add a timer you stupid retard

This. An successful bomber is going to have to be a turbo-autist who is able to cover every detail and has the patience to do so. The detection methods have just gotten too rigorous since Kaczynski and the later post-9/11 anthrax scare.

𓆏

To overclock the bomb you stupid retard.

So this should have been presented to a USPS employee and they were like nah its cool send it?

Or 6-7 democrats on a phone call agreed to place the packages a their own places.... Knowing they could use skeptics like you to create an air of plausible denaibility.

>timer

look at pic related

Attached: 4444.png (1920x1080, 260K)

So basically they can find out where that package came from via a tip line and have a look at the security cameras for potential origin locations, right?
I'd fucking LOVE to find out that this was an actual irrefutable false flag as we all know that it is.

More like it was obviously CNN wanting in on the action.

Try telling that to NPC's OP

dont you mean a person smart enough to build a bomb? I mean, it is a false flag, but if not then surely that person must be somewhat intelligent. And after building the bomb and having a target, they spell the whole thing all wrong and get the postage wrong. Nah, it is just a desperation act by the (((deep state))).

>when the left is so oozing in desperation it fake bombs itself.

LOL, or maybe drumpf is just like Assad and bombs people when hes winning?

I don't know about you bro, but i'm a CCA and I wouldn't have delivered this shit if I saw it.

So you are trying to tell us that the postal service will deliver a package with insuficient postage to the destination.

Bullshit.

Glowing like fuck.

Or maybe of the 100+ million right wingers in this country ONE of them took the rhetoric too seriously and decided to "do something".
Nah, that couldn't be it. FAAAAAALLLSSEEEE FLLLAAAGGGGG!
Idiot.

how many ounces was this?

test

When a real bomb threat investigation is underway dont the authoritys call it a security incident inform whis at risk and keep it quite untill resolved?
They dont plaster it all over the new wile ongoing do they?

but could that person do it if they were in a relationship? I think not.

They had press coverage of the Austin bomber but his shit actually did blow up

>THIS IS A FALSEFLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
>Its literally stated that the package was brought by somebody

Jesus Christ are you guys mentally challanged?
Are you so retarded , are your heads so far inside your assholes that coming to conclusion that the package wasnt send through the post but the guy who made them literally went to the CNN building and dropped it there ?

Yes it has been confirmed the package was intercepted not delivered. Hope it’s some boomer Jow Forumstard with MAGA hat and missing teeth show the world what you Dolan Drumpfkins are really like

this was in my mail and now im terrified

#litteralyshaking

Attached: memed and btfod.jpg (4979x2955, 1004K)

In fact, as we know from LV among many other incidents the authorities do not release evidence at all.
Also as if the USPS found a bomb, opened it up, set it on a desk and called people into the room to get photos from every angle.

Let's just think for two seconds

clam yer tits that package does not even have enough tape to be dangerous

none of these fucking packages made it out of the post office THINK ABOUT IT

democrats are so panic they are doing FF to manipulate the public, they do it to manipulate Jow Forums
incredible

YES because the post office didnt send hem you retarded moron

>Guy made boom boom
>Some personrelated to guy or guy himself drove with his car to the location
>Said : here a package for you

10/kaboom

Attached: 1540330954045.jpg (800x669, 140K)

Attached: 1499103931423.jpg (346x427, 56K)

so, its a case of leftist incompetence strikes again?

>YES because the post office didnt send hem you retarded moron

Then how did they arrive at their various destinations?

>mail rooms of corporations and big office complexes have security you'd need to get though to get the biscuit in the hole
those mailrooms have tighter security than most big city banks on payroll days. you aint getting a fucking thing through those guys, they get big bonuses for spotting and stopping shit like this. someone just got a down payment on a house for finding this.

>This. I ship everday.
Yup
Plus I do direct mail
This is all total bullshit

Is that chilli or lemon garlic?

I think the soros one did. I mean we didn't get a picture of what that one looked like. The clintons and obamas packages were intercepted at their respective post offices. The CNN one was found in their mail room. I'm not sure if a carrier dropped them off or if they got mail directly from the big usps trucks.

they are also reported several packages spread throughout the country. If they were all hand delivered that would have taken extensive coordination. If only the CNN one was hand delivered to CNN's office but the rest mailed that seems extremely weird.

I don't have to actually work for Royal Mail to put something through your letterbox.

Seafood Spice

Thats what my twitter account looks like, i just use it troll cunts now and again, so what?

first you must froggy leap asshopper

and the CNN package would indicate poster intended to go through mail, using stamps, so they would have put these stamps on the package during the time they created the other packages. Pretty coincidental that they still all manage to be discovered at the same time

>each stamp = one ounce

untrue, each stamp = price on one forever stamp, = $0.50

You clearly dont work for the postal service

that was my very first thought hearing it. only the left could be so utterly incompetent or so overly dramatic in such a faggy bad TV way.

Don't need to pair just need to scan for the unique bssid.

Problem is that all you accomplish is blowing up the innocent postman on your target's front porch.

diversion from what?

It could just be someone who knows the media will go apeshit over it and doesn't care who wins the election.

>𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏
hippity hoppity
women are property

They are reporting multiple packages spread throughout the country. If they were all hand delivered that would have taken massive coordination of multiple people. If only the CNN package was hand delivered and the rest were mailed, that is even weirder

Newfag