Well Then

The literal dumbest thing ever.

Attached: Kek.png (636x751, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1030904428612603904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is the same MO of the Unabomber who would write an alternate target as the return address in case the package didn't get delivered.

L O L!!! They cant possibly think we're this stupid, can they?

top kek

But why would the senders use tactics used by the unabomber. Also how come none of the explosives have gone off yet?

clever

Why not? If i wanted to harm two different people and there is a chance a package wouldn't be delivered I would have it returned to a second possible victim too. That is a clever and smart alternative.

I'd love to see the alternate timeline where Kaczynski didn't go crazy and ended up solving the equation to give us space travel or something

If it showed up at DWS's office today, it would have to have been sent several days ago. If it didn't get returned for being a bad address, Eric holder would have been the first to get one days ago. Why would he be the first and so many days before the rest were sent?

>all top Democrat officials receive their unscreened and comically suspicious packages on the same day around the same time in different parts of the country

There were no explosives. They're fake. Look at the picture of the CNN one. It's like something a kid made.

Can we guess the bomber by who is spamming this place today... spam is low at the moment

Well It just seems odd. I mean they weren't well made, They are extremely obvious and seem to be meant more as a message. Considering the pictures on the back of the bomb It's obvious it's some one who wants to benefit from the massed hysteria. And the amount of them sent seems extremely high, if these were being thought out months ahead the purchases of alot of the materials would have been flagged by some security agency. Something's not right but I don't think the DNC did this.

We should organize this on a thread for everyone to get behind. If they try and blame it on some one from the forums....

How could Debbie be so dumb

Attached: giphy.gif (480x269, 3.01M)

yeah its completely not set up or anything goy just go back to playing vidya

Attached: anime jew.png (353x362, 203K)

Ted was extremely careful about where he mailed from, what time his targets would receive the packages, and hid all identifiable evidence forty times over

The ONLY reason he was caught was that his brother gave him up, but you won't hear that from any investigators or talking head documentaries. Morons at the FBI were still going after airplane mechanics when they took him in. The could not get jackshit from the letters themselves. It took them nearly two decades to catch him, on when they finally did it was more or less due to pure dumb luck

Zero spam is weird... it’s like they don’t want to be on the list today... no lgbt, no bbc, no Nazi, no blue wave, no bad orange man, zero...

this is too fucking weird man we have to do something. This shit has gone too far I don't care about who's republican who's democrat we have got to stop shit like this. This is fucking the Legend the fucking Jow Forums do it for the keks.

The country did elect obama twice... allegedly

>The ONLY reason he was caught was that his brother gave him up
Well, it was that his brother recognized the writing style after the manifesto was published. Without the manifesto, he could've gone on for some time.

why is debbie bombing her colleagues?

she just loves isis

This.
Would honestly be worth the resulting Blue Wave if they had all gone off. just sayin'.
This is the most pathetically blatant kikery i've ever witnessed.

the pictures we have of the package at CNN clearly show a distinct lack of postmarks and also the wrong amount of postage. this package that CNN keeps showing has never even been near a postal worker. thus in order for it and the six others (so far) to have actually been delivered it would have been by hand, across the entire United States (at least New York to Florida) in a matter of hours.

>wrong postage (improper weight),
>no post marks,
>stupidly bad address,
>stupid news casters that actually take the bomb out and take a picture of it before calling the police.

honestly the only people that could have actually organized this bullshit are the ones that the bombs were delivered to.

Also, why would Eric Holder get two packages? One returned to DWS due to bad address and one apparently delivered?

Yeah this makes no sense the packages that were 'delivered' were all hand delivered how were they returned to the address if they didn't go through the postal service. This makes no sense.

Why did he do it all anyway? He was a smart guy.
Yeah you can bomb some people, but at that rate it only strengthens the system and turns common people against your cause.

I like how this one was able to go to the destination and get sent back in the same amount of time as all the ones that went out. USPS really getting fast with their deliveries!

this totally smells like an antifa project. half baked and never made it to their destination.

So then why were the stamps not marked?

It clearly did not go through the postal service.

hate is great motivator

True I live in California. I get my mail like at 4pm and my neighbor down the block gets his at 10am
All the is fucked and obviously faked

HAHAHAHAHA!

This is literally the LOWEST IQ false flag attempt EVER!

The package could never have been returned to Debbie Wasserman Shultz's address, because the package was NEVER MAILED to begin with, as the package is NOT POSTMARKED!

That means the only way this package ended up at DWS address is if DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ PLANTED IT THERE HERSELF!

You can't make this shit up. The BTFO'd themselves!

Attached: 1540402924520.jpg (1024x575, 87K)

>why were the stamps not marked?
Stamps here in Bongland no longer get postmarked with a visible mark.
I suspect that the U.S.P.S. does the same

i want to believe but thats just too dumb user

>the DNC
loony leftists did this. This is the blue wave, they want you to feel bad and vote democrat. Orangemanbad

>The literal dumbest thing ever.
No, it isn't

> LOOK AT THIS
> LOOK AT THIS
> NO NO NO NO NO NO

Avenatti got got again! I wonder if it is possible to get the tweet back with a deleted link. Archive maybe?

[1] twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1030904428612603904

Attached: punked.png (673x1393, 269K)

If that was the case why did all the packages have the same return address?

Seems like if the sender wanted to max out possible recipients they would put different RA’s on each package.

The tweet in question

Attached: 36l5AFZ.png (548x655, 84K)

And the headline in question

Attached: Screenshot - 24_10_2018 , 15_37_27.png (1781x416, 50K)

They do and to be honest they aren't wrong. The US public is pretty dumb.

reminds me on how they killed that female british MP to bias the brexit vote

You’re a fucking moron
Yes, our stamps are still postmarked
Stick to your own cesspool

>receive bomb in mail
>clearly weighs more than 8 ounces
>stamps uncancelled
>feels like a pipe with wires and a digital clock through the envelope
>call bomb squad
>bomb squad opens anyway and puts it on a cubicle desk in an office and takes pictures of it
Just following procedures, right?

Attached: fake_bomb3.jpg (900x1180, 76K)

Attached: fake_bomb2.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Attached: fake_bomb.jpg (1146x1002, 119K)

Israeli prime ministers have a history of sending bombs through the mail and killing people that may disrupt their dubious activities.

This!
When the fuck does a package get sent out and returned the same day or within the 2 days?
IF IT WENT THROUGH THE POSTAL SERVICE TWICE!!! THEN WHY ARENT THE STAMPS MARKED BY THE POST MAN AND A RED STAMP SAYING RETURN TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if he'd written a manifesto or something to tell us all about it.

I would suspect that a suspect package was discovered earlier than today but kept quiet because meh political points but then other devices were found and the cat was out of the bag.
That is why they all seem to have appeared at the same time.

without stamping the stamps

Thought of this when I saw the article. Makes no sense. If this was real and a serious security threat, we wouldnt have even seen the real bomb.

Humans are retards which is why voting ought to be restricted. They can win by pulling this shit off correctly.

they used CAPSLOCK so the pictures on News are easy to read

Now they are saying it was dropped off from a courier. Why the stamps then?

Kaczynski wasn't crazy.

>Including ones where it got sent "back" to the "return address."

looks like an overzealous inventor just trying to get his clocks out, to me

Attached: Ahmed-the-Clock-Boy-LM-OTEROAP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 41K)

they already caught someone. his motives are 'unknown' at this point.

Attached: sb.jpg (288x278, 29K)

So, I'm not an expert, but that looks kinda measly for a bomb. What's the supposed fuel?

I see them everytime i get mail. Holding some now.

this criminal mastermind managed to perfectly time all the packages through the USPS including one that didnt go through USPS and was hand delivered at exactly the same time as the other ones. And of course he was this precise, because the bomb was set to go off based on a simple timer duct taped to it. If you think about it, the only person who would have tihs type of control and knowledge over these entities is Donald Trump himself. probably with the help of that muslim clock boy.

>What's the supposed fuel
Right wing hate

Braindead

Is that a Donald Trump sticker next to an ISIS flag?

Plastic Bombs cant melt CNN buildings

Attached: 911.jpg (611x924, 105K)

Missing anything?

Attached: 1540402095605.jpg (1524x1476, 457K)

It's probably a Jow Forums meme, with an NPC on the other side.

I see. And is that supposed to conflagrate or detonate?

Yes, why would the suspicious package be opened in a working office and photographed instead of being disposed of properly by a bomb team? They knew it wasn't a bomb.

First one, then the other.

If only there was some kid of writing or book he had written to express his motives and thought process.

Idiocy

But the one that ended up with Schultz is supposedly returned. Which means it had to go somewhere then get kicked back to the return address.

Which takes a day or more likely two.

They shouldnt have been found at these locations on the same day.

>but you won't hear that from any investigators or talking head documentaries.
yeah actually I did hear that in a documentary

Not weak, if that's what you mean by "measly" (pipe bomps of this size are meant for 1-2 casualties, and rely on shrapnel more than concussive force to kill), but it is certainly poorly made.

Attached: a0f436c13340fd336de1fabfb00de175.jpg (560x413, 27K)

>not postmarked

FAKE AND GAY

No you're wrong He already got away with it

They can and they do. Everyday they want what's in your wallet, not actually giving a fuck about the people they govern, except for how many shekels they can legally rob you of.

not for the dems. all these kikes know how to do is steal ideas because they have non original of their own. All they can do is copy kaczynski but they're too big of cowards and think the american people are so fucking stupid that they think they dont need to sacrifice their own to even have the remote chance of pulling off a convincing false flag. Its clear that these kikes think of the american people as goldfish

>crazy

Redpill overdose.

The Democrats are very good at playing trumps games...the caravan, the bombs, and the judge.

Please vote this midterm or else

Some poor kid is gonna get arrested for trying to share his science fair clock with prominent democrats.

Attached: 1512227412459.gif (647x363, 650K)

Ted is a fucking genius and the fact that this dude is sitting in a cell instead of being funneled resources to support intelligent work is fucking ridiculous. Boo hoo he bombed some people. This dude's IQ is like 170, fucking FREE TED NOW

Wow, all these NPCs have latched onto a new term -"stochastic terrorist"

probably some desperately misguided attempt to "prove we're not fake news" or some shit
>look, a SCOOP!

Maybe the returned one was discovered first and they are pretending that they didn't find it early because of the liability of allowing pipe bombs that they knew to be shitty to pass through the postal system.
Maybe they knew that the triggers were shoddy or non viable after examining the wrongly addressed package so they let them be delivered for the media circus?
or they rendered them unviable.

Unless it was coordinated. Sent, held until all locations were verified to have received packages, then law enforcement notified. Coordinated false flag effort.

Clock boy returns!

Attached: 1540407753015.jpg (750x1083, 353K)

he was also a victim of mk-ultra brainwashing. Literally abused, victimized, terrorized and imprisoned by the Feds after they were done using him for propaganda and terrorism. If you follow liberals close enough, its fucking hilarious how they try to emulate a watered down, kike approved and totally neutered version of his manifesto, which ted also predicted in his manifesto, and liberals have no fucking clue what they're parroting or why

they couldn't get POTUS to suck up to the press with the koshaggi thing so they're going with this instead

Yeah, that would work if not for the fact all of the "bombs", except for Soros', arrived on the same day. Including the returned to DWS.

Just in case you're wondering, no that isn't possible.

>go back to playing vidya

I've done that for years but now you kikes have ruined western gaming so the only game left to play is 1488

she's a debbie bomber

>the equation to give us space travel or something
You don't know anything about Kaczynski.

Yes, and look at those stamps.
Those aren't stamps are they?
Do you have stamps shaped like that or are they all square?

Using DWS as the return address is funny as hell. I immediately thought of her calling that law firm with a voice changer without disabling caller ID.

Attached: 1531849252671.gif (200x154, 935K)