Is the left basically finished? none of the replies to Conan’s tweet are positive...

is the left basically finished? none of the replies to Conan’s tweet are positive, everyone is calling out the bullshit stance on immigration

The caravan is going to be a big loss for them, isn’t it?

Attached: FE41F351-941F-477F-8F9C-6AB3B03C0FB4.png (640x648, 108K)

Why do you think the bombing shit is happening?

Check out the mid-term polls, not looking good for Dems.
Non-goys will attempt to slide this post.

>rave about minimum wage
>not for you brown people, we need you to work for food and shelter, so basically slavery

never change, democrats

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (500x500, 87K)

This. The caravan was god's gift to trump before the midterms. Guarantee the whole bombing thing today was their "in case of emergency, break glass" plan.

What about automation?
Dj roomba can clean my house

>I need muh immigrants to clean muh toilet

We ought to meme more on the slave-labor nature of the caravan.

Attached: SlaveShipBrookes-57a8e6d03df78cf4593c2dbc.jpg (700x424, 104K)

That's what keeps him up all night? I thought it would be his tanking viewership.

democrats used to care about labor rights. what happened?

He should go on vacation to Honduras to show that it's not a shithole.

guilt trip these dumb celebrities more

Attached: hghjcrtimob01.jpg (1600x1200, 487K)

>no link

It already is, hence the bomb meme.

This is a false flag Qanon predicted

I cannot understand how we are expected to believe that they would do this. What kind if an idiot would take resalable goods on a long journey under conditions that would kill most of it and leave the remainder sullied, weak and disease ridden. How does anybody make money like that? What farmer would buy damaged and broken farm machinery?

>people who lived in literal shit and have no real job skills should be able to go to college and be engineers and scientists

Christ these fags never cease to enrage me. Family get togethers get harder to hide my power level cuz nearly all of them are progressives.

No idea, but that kind of thing happens frequently in IT.

imagine you have an infinite resource (slaves) and a finite storage space, you cram and cram and cram until there's no room left and then throw the corpses out, the ones that survive are stronger stock anyways.

It really sucks that Conan is like this now. I guess these are his true colors.

>I cannot understand how we are expected to believe that they would do this
fruit currently go through this process. its simple when you consider the economics involved over their humanity. I could never detach myself morally though. How the jews did that is beyond me.

imagine the smell

they dont really have much choice
fallon was "too friendly" with Trump and almost lost his gig