Which one of you pulled this mail bomb stunt in order to make the left look like slimy desperate false-flaggers...

which one of you pulled this mail bomb stunt in order to make the left look like slimy desperate false-flaggers. fess the fuck up

Attached: 25CLINTON3-promo-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 700K)

certainly not a genuine retard, that's for sure.

Hey man what makes you believe somebody from here done it?

honestly i don't know it was someone from here, but it was definitely someone who wanted to spread the message that the democrats are desperate

Yeah that's what it looks like. I'm starting to firmly believe that thing's are not going as good for the Democrats as they have been saying.

Roger Stone doing pre election work!
MAGA!

>tunt in order to make the left look like slimy desperate false-flaggers. fess the fuck up
You are slimey false flaggers thoughh

Attached: 1530913170382.png (818x656, 724K)

Attached: npc_copyninja.jpg (636x773, 40K)

if that's what you think, stick to telling everyone about it on social media, don't stoop so low as to stage a supposed false flag event just to make some deranged point about democrats

Attached: 1532143498687.png (2422x1266, 124K)

Dude, that's some high level ultra Jewish projection. Nobody here would do that complex a task and not actually blow the bombs up.

If "we" did it, it would be a fleshlight full of pop rocks and soda, or a single pipe bomb sent to the wrong address and they would already have arrested that person.

Wake up dumbass. This is intentional and coordinated

Being NYPD counter-terrorism looks like a comfy job. Getting paid to spend the whole day waiting around for for the bomb squad to blow up a pipe with a clock attached to it, while you shoot the shit with fellow officers.

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

Spooky

No way

This is clearly the work of the left and I hope when they find out they give them to the right

The Texas clock bomber is back with a vengeance!

Attached: 81D3F4FD-C7F2-4B68-BDB4-017763EBEA48.jpg (885x516, 80K)

Reverse trap Daisy Hogg false-flagging to get 2nd ammendment repealed.

Attached: CDEF4FC6-9C85-46DE-A252-BB8FA1399F76.png (1500x750, 840K)

Mastermind Samir al-Haid behind the October mailbombings. How’d He keep getting away with it?

Attached: 6DAD3A4D-2290-437E-80ED-266AB9A7F7EC.jpg (900x506, 78K)

One person couldn't have done it. The postage stamps are unmarked, meaning they never went to the post office...

Probably one of those alt-right, not very bright lurkers who inhabit this board and actually believes all of the shit that gets spouted around here.

well, they are pretty desperate, but this reeks of someone just slinging shit to get people riled up

Attached: farleft4chan.jpg (593x399, 28K)

>slimy desperate false-flaggers
They have always been and always will be slimy desperate false-flaggers

Attached: 842f20b2f-1.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Wasn't me, today's my first day here.

Thanks Tim, keep us posted

Attached: dogwithautism.png (490x512, 95K)

>go early voting with my dad yesterday
>waiting in long ass line surrounded by a bunch of fucking demonrats everywhere
>hot as fuck
>trying not to pass out
>out of the blue my dad starts talking....
>"I wouldn't be surprise user that the left will pull a false flag attack sometime before the end of the month
>laugh
>"cmon dad that's crazy talk"
>dad smirks
>"wanna bet"
>tell him fine and bet him fifty nothings going to happen
>not the first time he said something like that so i shrug it off
>finish voting
>next day
>see this shit all over the news
>dad sits down in comfy chair next to me and pops a mountain dew
>takes a long ass sip
>he smirks
>"told you so user"

I think my dad is a wizard guys.....

Im glad you finally came by Tim,are you going to be releasing a video or 3 today?

>tube arrives in the mail
>oh no a bomb
>turns out to be plastic tube filled with pepes.

Stop posting. Your dad did it and you dont want to draw any more attention to him.