Who the fuck is funding the immigrants?

Rapefugees have been residing in my town for some months now. Just recently people spotted some of those niggers raising LOADS OF MONEY from western union. Like literal loads. My lads say they saw paper euro notes.

Who the fuck is funding them and why are they even immigrating if they have that kind of money. I am really confused.

Attached: 1458446981498.webm (320x240, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/10/23/meet-the-man-behind-the-migrant-caravan-headed-to-us/
pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Who the fuck is funding them
Soros
>why are they even immigrating
To have vengeance on the white race

lol are you even a country?

Figures a smelly muslim bosnian mastrubates to animals dying.

Anti dog is anti white. OP is a Muslim.

>pupperandsnekkissing.webm

Based.

Soros and Open Society Foundation and a host of others.

>Soros

Source?

Unironically delete this, fucking subhumans killing that innocent dog. I hate you and hope you are killed by serbs

Go die in a fire you cock sucking nigger

Nigger die

Every non christian yoguslavian needs to be tortured to death

what happened to the puppy? not gonna watch, i love doggos.

DON'T WATCH IT

Attached: angrycry.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Last night I thought about this video. I realized that I want to take a couple weeks out of my time to find the individual/s who made this, and proceed to slam a pickaxe down the top thier skull and throw them in a bucket of acid.
>le edgy user
Yeah it is. But ill film it for all of you how bout that?

Can someone hook me up with the source of where this originated and who may have done this?

Got some work to do.

Attached: A22D67BE-D414-4BBF-9795-6A9D98CD03CD.jpg (636x960, 88K)

>i love doggos.

A bit too much.

Attached: swiss cuisine.png (657x390, 58K)

Dont watch it. I clicked on it by accident and my week has been ruined by this stupid fucking slavic muslim

CHECK'D

Attached: FuckThisPlanet.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Leave him alone, swiss are based.

its good for finding blue pilled disney jewed faggots like you

People who keep snakes and spiders and such are weirdos who are Satanists and listen to heavy metal and were unloved as a child.

Why Bosnia tho? They are literally in a dead end because every other country closed its borders.

I am not a country, I am a citizen of a country you fucking americunt. Also nice trips.

Yeah, I masturbate to your mom. Also why are you assuming I'm muslim?

I am not muslim.

I picked this up from /b/, I did not film it you retard.

Go and drink some tea, Dudley Trockwaddle

>reddit: the post
it's just a dog. you can go out and find a stray pup in an hour nigga

at least rapefugees will leave your country for dumb Western Euros. but you have a problem with rich Arabs buying your land

The Honduran president said Venezuela is funding it. But they’re broke as fuck — however both the Russians and Chinese supposedly have bought up huge amounts of state industry etc and financed their debt. So it’s very possible they have a role in it. Aside from Soros.

You have to go back

Sometimes you gotta act a little cringe to get the answers you need.

And no, in a first world country such as mine you cant find stray dogs

This, why would you keep a pet that has no fucking purpose, some animals are just cute and make you feel better, like cats
Some other animals can defend you, be loyal to you, give their life for you etc

Getting a non mammal pet is almost as bad as sucking dicks in public bathrooms.

>Arabs buying your land
Citizens of KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, etc. can't purchase or otherwise own real estate in Bosnia as there is no reciprocity between the nations.

Every country in Europe. The ones that refused them will continue to be put under pressure, but many will stay in the east and south.
This is not about the destruction of Germany, Britain, or Sweden. It is about creating irreversible demographic change in the entirety of Europe.

Attached: 1534017088985.jpg (2032x1412, 274K)

Attached: george soros open society groups.png (685x502, 93K)

there are no dog shelters/pounds in Canada?

Kek, i cant go on a bike ride without being chased by a pack of 25 strays

There are pounds yes, but it’s primarily idiot runaway dogs that get picked up or dogs who get adopted by cuck families

>lives in bosnia
>hates dogs
>smells so bad people can smell it through the screen

Lol, because you are, you muslim subhuman

Fuck u faggot Jow Forums has always looked for those that hurt animals. Stupid new fag nigger.

Hey Ireland man. I love your country.
Yes I actually did some research, they are buying it for their mansions n shit.

Holy fuck he looks like a reptile.

Don't you have some Russian dicks to suck, Radomir?

Id have robbed the niggers
Wtf is your problem user?

Snakes should stick to mice, rats, and bunnies.

Attached: BNP-77.jpg (1181x879, 156K)

>he thinks its because of the sympathy or anger and not how reddit his post was

Here is a wholesome snake gif to make up for OP's horrible webm

Attached: 1540351243563.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

You stay away from my country Muslim scum. I have no respect for any European whos ancestors were apostates and converted to Islam.

Lol Mehmete, zvaci malo evropskog kurca, mozda te i puste da prosis na njihovim ulicama

I thought it would be a video of them being best friends. It was not.

>hurting man's best friend
As expected of a subhuman

Jesus fucking Christ we got a Bible thumper.

Learn some fucking history. You think I love this sub human religion?

My ancestors were pagans, then members of Bosnian church and then they became Muslims after getting conquered.

>thread raises important questions about karavan funding
>thread derailed by 2011 era novikovposting

Attached: jidf.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Attached: 1526380290701.gif (255x143, 1.91M)

#puppylivesmatter
We gotta genocide the fucking snakes. Devil serpents are the combination of niggers and kikes in the animal kingdom.

Holy fuck Radomir I can smell Russian cum on your face from Serbia to Bosnia.

Better.

>I CLICKED THAT SHIT NIGGA

Attached: 1512080834151.png (619x453, 5K)

>not a muslim
You're worse, you're a nigger that hates dogs

The phenomenon of hordes of strays roaming the streets doesn't exist in canada or the US. I didn't realize it was even a thing in developed countries until discussing it with a turkish friend.

No one gives a fuck about [(((Migrant Caravan))) Thread #24575]

It does in south texas

research Open Society foundation.
Also, the name alone should be enough to give you an idea of what it is about

This

Attached: 30EB256D-D852-4464-BFF6-C0FED1470088.jpg (1024x742, 100K)

*where the spics live

Do you have a specific link? I think it's reasonable to believe that it is (((them))) who are behind it, or else they wouldn't have taken that picture with the migrant with the shirt "the future is female" to try and get leftist to be behind this caravan, but if it's not straight up in the facts that you'll never be 100% sure.

Attached: chantaje.jpg (552x889, 53K)

#notallsneks

Attached: 235346462462462461235246.png (1855x1255, 338K)

>Who the fuck is funding the immigrants?
Do you guys not read the news:

nypost.com/2018/10/23/meet-the-man-behind-the-migrant-caravan-headed-to-us/

Funny that you speak about cum so much Mehmet, perhaps go relieve those migrants so you can get whats on your mind so much. Im sure your fellow muhhamads will be happy.

YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU GOT INTO THE CAGE

as I said, canada or the US

Some subhuman Chink sicc'ed a fucking Python on it and it kills the puppy because he was "curious to see what would happen".

Fuck Chinks, they're insects that should be nuked.

ALL of them

Its nature bitches.

see:

Christian and jew NGOs

My ancestors were pagan then converted to Christianity around 1500 years ago then in the 1600s they lost their family land after refusing to renounce Catholicism for Protestantism after the conquest of Ireland and here I am today still a Catholic. My ancestors didn't take their invaders religion even though they stood to loose everything.

start to kill them, i thought country like yours were based

>incorrect
SAUCE
pastebin.com/N8hqU5gq

It's OK, the pupper is in a better place now and the Chink who did that will burn in Hell.

we had this issue since some UK bleeding heart NGOs pressured the local cuck politicians to ban euthanasia of stray dogs. nominally any stray that wasn't ill or aggressive was to be placed in dog asylum for life. in reality it just meant hoards of roaming strays wandered the streets biting people and whatnot. when the lawsuits started pouring in, counties and shit would just round them all up and dumped them in the mountains or gunned them down illegaly

NO

Attached: 63552524623454136457566.jpg (1280x960, 411K)

bosnia should get nuked you sick muslim trash

but your link is saying that it's george soros who's funding Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which is the caravan kek

Mods? Perma ban this man

Inb4 "the star on the truck picture tho!" -- Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying israel is not involved or connected, but in my mind more evidence is pointing at the vatican.
>Reminder that naming the pope is harder than naming the Jew on Jow Forums.
> reminder that the countries involved and are all united against us on this are Venezuela, honduras, ... misc. central american countries.... mexico...
>what religion are all of those counries again?
>where is the pope from, again?
>what institution was it, again, that pushed communism via religious fronts throughout the 1980s and toppled central american and south american countries?
All roads lead to Rome, user.
for communism most powerful religion in area is?
>Catholic church

Did you even read the link?
>>Soros has given over half a million to support illegal immigration in the past. However, since the immigration debate heated up in 2015, Soros has stepped up his game. In 2015, Soros through ‘Open Society’ gave the Catholic Legal Immigration Network $970,000 and over that same year, the American Immigration Council $350,000.

We are supposed to protect the Schengen border, there have been 5000 illegal entries this year in my country. 400% more than last year. The police are overworked, the people living close to the border scared and (((they))) refuse to send the army to block the border. There was a conference today, stone cold facts presented and (((they))) just derailed it like
>na senpai
There isn't even enough barbwire, let alone panels on the border. If I was a fucking psycho rapist after traveling 1000 miles you bet your ass I'll manage to go through some barbed wire.
Please nuke us.

I didn't write the pastebin I linked to. you can follow some of the leads yourself if you want to double check my logic here. I'm saying if you point at george soros and don't go through the Vatican on this one that's the wrong story. Lots of evidence implicates Rome here, and that's a bigger target than naming soros without evidence.
The money is maybe part Soros, sure, woudln't doubt that at all. But you are a fool if you don't think the Vatican has some deep pockets also. And (as the pastebin does in fact point out) the two entities work hand in hand on things -- and have often worked together in the past.
>All roads lead to rome.
That's not just a meme. Catholic Church is more insulated from the war machine than any other institution on the planet. it's "untouchable" -- and they have been doing OPs like this for years.
But this one is obvious, and hopefully someone can also see the links.

I don't know man, if you had said it's both George Soros and the Vatican I wouldn't have even made my post, but the ay you framed it, you're trying to say that it's not the jews this time.

Attached: 1540051997888.jpg (1500x2121, 477K)

Sage go back to /b/ you tard

Snake decides to cuddle

I pity you. Gypsy.

May you one day find the intelligence to escape your hellhole you built for yourself.

Only a nigger would post a vid of a doggo getting eaten

>Catholic Legal Immigration Network
how much do you want to bet its completely coopted by leftists the same way the episcopal church was in its support of left wing extremist mexicans.

Man this is like an exact repeat of history

>Who the fuck is funding the immigrants?
Vprašaj v Sinagogi. Mogoče oni vejo.

/thread

back to plebbit vermin

doghatting niggers like you should be shot on sight

I'm saying sure, could be "jews" -- but the problem with doing that is that that kills all research and digging . People just name the Jew and think they've solved who is involved and how it happened.
THIS time, however, there really are actual substantial, verifiable links to catholic charity foundations, funded for years and years, recruiting, organizing, funding.
This caravan leads back to whoever / whatever is pulling the strings of the Pope. I don't know who that person / entity is. Maybe it IS israel related. But I'm saying people don't follow the roads back to Rome on the chans much, and this story has many links and connections that are making that path a lot more visible than it usually is.
I do take your point though. I should have worded it much better, and had I double checked the exact wording the pastebin had before I posted it i would have tried to head off that argument. I can say though that if you follow those links IN the pastebin and start reading, you'll see more Vatican connections than you might think.

if you think the CC is behind this you are completely retarded. CC is not this dumb and never has been.

Given historic precedence its most likely a left wing Co-opt of a religious group.The last time they did that, the religion defended the left wing nuts from the FBI when investigated and it was a massive shit show. Instead of surrendering literal terrorists, the episcopal church fully defended the co-opting group from harm. Given the success of this strategy by the left and Soros money trail, its practically a guarantee that people are using it today.

Do you honestly believe soros would throw his money at something innefective? He knows every individual working and their modus. That is the only reason a man of his calibre would bankroll it. CC and its affiliated non profits are not immune from co-opting. history shows that in fact they are ripe targets for political parasitism.

Find out their regular routines and patterns, chances are though that money is provided by you the tax payer.

saudis and soros.