What’s it like being a young white male in America right now??

I’m a bong interested in American culture and I get the impression that pretty much no one likes you, especially amongst young people. I’m aware that zoomers and millennials have lived in the most diverse generation yet, so how has that enrichment been affecting you?What’s that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them? For real though, what’s it like irl. Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real? Are they asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors? How is your sexual prospects and market value also for white men in GenZ, are you still top like the stats suggest or getting cucked massively like shills on here say. Knowing America is the most diverse and has the most toxic brand of PC in the world what’s it like. Yes I asked this question earlier but I reached the thread limit and it seemed very popular so I would be interested in hearing more :) . No bully mods

Attached: 15FF8C90-84D9-47FF-B82B-71EA868382D0.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

To be a WHITE man in such times is to be one amongst untold millions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting jews

No chocolate and no rice. Fuck off.

holy fuck that absolutely unuiqe and special teir handwriting.

It's really just a small group of people on the internet. You don't see this shit irl unless there's some sort of liberal antifa trans rally going on.
Aside from low-class blacks who are obsessed with themselves and hate everyone else, race isn't a big deal and most people get along.

Based gay Romanian who I always see on Jow Forums. Sent a Lana pic for old time sake.

Nigga writes like hes on the constitution or some shit

Attached: 1760a-petrus-camper-facial-angle-eugenics-paul-d-stewart.jpg (700x500, 91K)

From the looks of your tv shows, tumblr and most of twitter. It’s a pretty big part of your culture

Reminds me of the Japanese style writings

22 year old white male here. Life’s pretty good if you don’t associate with with retarded asshat liberals

There's two worlds -- the online/twitter world and the real one. The real one consists of everyone actually wanting you. Business want to hire you, women want to hitch their wagon to yours etc. The online world consists of virtue signaling for Likes and retweets. It's not real. Being a white male in America is fantastic as long as you're half-way decent looking and willing to work and move up in the world. I live in the south though. It may suck dick in Cali or NY.

Attached: celeb-faces.gif (625x352, 3.65M)

Go to northern states if you wanna see white America, not saying there aren't whites south of the Mason-Dixon line, but many of them are spic and nigger infested. Northern New England is especialy white and beautiful, you should come, we tend to enjoy the English.

*british

It's really not that bad. I'm doing just fine. Got a career, retirement savings, no debt, and spare cash for hobbies. I don't associate with blue lipsticked asian trannies so I'm not bothered by them.

Attached: BN58y69.jpg (429x600, 58K)

Select media portrays it that way, real life interactions are nothing like it. At least that's true where I live, in the south. Lots of virtue signalling online, offline it's nothing. I even have a few friends who are major SJWs online but offline will make nigger jokes.

Attached: 3A8E4C33-7FB1-45CA-9E98-8C7AED74865B.jpg (682x851, 358K)

fake gun is fake.

It's all a ruse. Everyone instinctively knows that Whites keep the entire system afloat. Niggers know it. Mexicans know it. Fags know it. Marxists known it. Everyone knows it. Girls pretend to hate the evil white "conqueror" but they all still spread their legs for him, especially girls of lesser races who instinctively wish they were White. Companies like Google parade about diversity yet engineers are all mainly White and Asians.

what the heck is the point of that gif?

The people look deformed and monstrous if you look at the cross and let your peripherial vision take care of the job, it's fascinating really

As a rich white male in America, I'll answer this question:

>1. The media, SJWs, liberals, politicians, modern television shows, movies, books, news articles, Twitter moderators, and everyone else claims I'm absolute evil and if I die the world will be a better place

>2. Despite this, my life hasn't been seriously impacted in the slightest

I applied for a job and got it based on my merit, I got a house and wasn't denied, I adopted a dog and no one said anything, and I happily go to restaurants, the grocery, etc. I play video games and I work my job. I occasionally go on vacations. For all of the hate (and there's a LOT of it) that goes around in general, whenever it's actually time to deal with someone in person (buy something, sell something, negotiate with someone, etc) they suddenly look at me like any other human being and my life is unaffected.

Probably the biggest difference is I just stopped watching the news as much.

>>Spread their legs for him
I’ve only lived amongst white people so I have no idea if that’s true or not. I would find a large amount of diversity to be bewildering and I’d probably feel really uncomfortable at first

>I’m a bong interested in American culture and I get the impression that pretty much no one likes you, especially amongst young people

your "impression" is based on the ultra-negative, distorted reality presented by this place

you'd be better off ignoring this and engaging in some reality for once

Looks like that girl from stranger things

Nah it’s Lana Del Rey
Honestly it’s based partly on here but also mostly twitter and tumblr. That’s why I think that.

Attached: DB18F566-AC01-4ECA-8E7B-6D725B293A97.jpg (750x934, 225K)

Sounds like you have a pretty cool life

Twitter and Tumblr are often like pic related. It's the hip cool thing to say online -- it's another thing all together to pretend you do not want to live a better and more productive life with a white male just because it's not "Progressive".

Attached: 1527088296389.png (639x585, 70K)

Why do brown women pretend to hate white men while at the same time they only want to fuck white dudes?

It's fun. As a 24 y/o Aryan living on the border between little India and Spicville New Jersey, I can treat people with respect, hold the door open, say how do you do, whatever, because I realize that they realize how superior a 6'2" marathon running blonde guy is. I can do whatever I want BECAUSE I stand out, but it's obvious that I stand out in a good way. I am a minority where I live. BUT the "minorities" (nationally speaking) near me still are the "minorities" of the town/state and therefore aren't taken as seriously as someone like myself.

Idk why women do anything desu

Attached: E9643A99-8A54-4458-B60A-50D209280C87.jpg (750x604, 148K)

It's a kind of coping mechanism for some -- some women know they are not attractive to whites and they're probably going to end up with a spic or nog. Some just do it for the likes and retweets. Society says they shouldn't like them so they play along -- but they do know what's in the best interest. I'm sure there are other reasons, but those are definitely big ones.

>What’s it like

What's it like posting this off topic slide thread every fucking 3 hours?

>underrated
fpbp

Fuck you, it’s interesting. This is only the second times it’s been up and people have been interested both times. This is better than most of the bullshit on this website, Jow Forums has gone to shit in recent years.

Perfect if I had a gun I would shoot myself too.

It’s okay user, you just need to find a new BF and everything will be better, are you drinking again?

Attached: B574C763-D681-4AE4-BEC1-7FD2AFB77598.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

Im in my late 30's. Im tall and good looking. My GF is 19. She brings me cookies. Brown bitches love my leadership and they want my genes. The altright is filled with beta nerds, high IQ generally, but they get dramatic over shit especially women. I know bc Ive been involved with multiple WN groups.
Yes there are filthy nigger fucking sluts but they only do it because too many white guys have been pussified. However, point being the media casts illusions, its mostly lies, in everyday environments a strong white man is implicitly the authority in most situations. Also women are hypergamous above all and browns are usually low status, broke morons. White guys still carry status implicitly.

Day to day it's pretty normal. Except I will sometimes encounter beaners or perhaps even noggy dogs who act like I just ran their dog over.

Also when I lived in the South you get a lot of hostile niggers.

No I am on methadone thinking of my dead mother who died the next room to me in the house I live in. She had cancer was vomiting blood for days. Took her like 4 days of screaming.

Attached: 20838121_461066917599531_1887219551964233728_n.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Never forget you live in a country the spans a continent. You can't speak for everyone. If I had to guess I'd say you live probably in the south, considering you says it's mostly fine and there's entitled nigs.

user you told me about your mother before, I know you didn’t like (from what I recall) her but I know that she would’ve appreciated the efforts you made in her last few days before she dies. Truth is, we all die painfully and it’s sad but she’s gone now, to a place where she can’t feel pain anymore. Methadone is better than heroin so could be worse, I spent last weekend doing weed and cocaine with my cousin so that was interesting. You have to move on user.

Attached: 1AF54F19-691F-4270-A6F8-D665BAF22742.jpg (626x1200, 190K)

How’s things where you are and where are you?

Faggot

I want to unravel. It's on my when I lose myself I find myself.

Attached: lana_del_rey_1_1317727253_crop_550x372.jpg (550x372, 67K)

>it's fascinating really
Yes, it is truly a mind scratcher that when you don't focus your gaze on something, that something doesn't appear as we are used to it.

*it's only when
Fuck I am high

See
Bean town

being a gen z white boy is lit af rn idk what youre on about

your peers only a few years older than you are idiots. the youth can read it much easier than us, and its simpler in that they are unaffected by the idiocy. why would it? they are a generation apart. What the milenns do to destroy themselves and waste their time is of no concern. just like how we never concerned ourselves with the shit boomers did in their own time.

That said, nobody hates gen z white boys. In fact, none of their friends do either. Again, they have no reason to. People automatically thought that the overbearing narratives would just swallow up the incoming generation of thinkers but nope, it totally missed the mark.

Thats why we are witnessing the media falling on their ass over and over. They dont know that theyre missing the mark, either. Actually theyre not aware. They're continuing to use the same instruments to control popular opinion and they think its working as normal.

this shit is about to end. say good bye, you will be telling your grandkids about this nonsense in the future.

Just keep searching and you’ll find your answers. My friend said he saw God during an LSD trip

Attached: 1D0A9A3B-D463-48EE-BEA5-F237CD1FE838.jpg (500x500, 37K)

man i'd fuck her face so viciously

μυττ

Obviously that goes without saying

Attached: 7EB1AD9C-783F-4073-964D-8B180A37B948.png (750x1334, 1.29M)

Wait faggot I have legal access to pharma grade shit I take all time. There is no real acid here because no market for it only weed, mdma, shitty grade coke. Try to get arrested when I avoided it all my life in the courtroom.
Also am an utter lunatic and I should take some potent hallucinogenic stuff. What about bad trips?
Fml I am better off with carfentanil.

Attached: 32443681_551487378566925_3443975416707022848_n-7267.jpg (452x452, 78K)

white men in america are second class citizens

If you can’t get a watcher who knows what they’re doing then it’s for the best you don’t desu

>Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real?
Self-hating mega liberals hate us, but they live on the West coast or in the Northeast, so I generally don't see them. Nigs also hate us, but they live in the ghetto, so I don't see them either. Honestly, I see more Republicans and Jow Forums users than anything else, and I'm in uni right now.
>How is your sexual prospects and market value also for white men in GenZ
Higher than usual, since less women are able to get married, and whites are still the most desired men.
>Knowing America is the most diverse and has the most toxic brand of PC in the world what’s it like.
We have some toxic liberals, but they're balanced out by the bible thumpers.

Attached: Florida.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

The last time I was stitched together in the Hospital here, had to go to get it repaired at a private clinic in Budapest. Doubt I'll ever meet a person here who knows wtf to do with me if I will hallucinating for 30hrs straight. Then order my acid from the darknet when 90% of those markets are honeypots with fake offers.

It's actually pretty great, you just have to tune out the idiot ramblings.

Pic is what the asians that posts blacked threads on Jow Forums looks like.

The real crazies only exist in college campuses and large corporations. You don't see the crazies in your daily life or in smaller companies where people have to actually do work.

It's not. Also, watch better shows.

Honestly, there are no problems until the niggers become adults and suddenly the crime gene turns on and they being committing random acts of violence.

And even that for the most part isn't a problem because, legitimately like 7/10 blacks are perfectly fine. i wouldn't want them to marry my sister but they're perfectly normal people. Its just the unbelievably scummy 3/10 that makes the news all the time.

Well okay then it’s probably for the best if you don’t. I’ve got a touch of the tism so my cousin adviced that I better not do it. I guess it’s okay not to but I feel like you should be trying to make progress with your life user. Is there any chance I can get your email so we can talk some more privately. Not for any gay shit but just to get to know each other more. I’ve had long conversations with you in the past as well. I’d send you mind but unfortunately it has my name in it and I don’t want all of Jow Forums to see it.

Well that’s kinda boring, I always imagined fighting against leftists trying to preserve western civilisation but it just sounds boring now. How’s the dating hierarchy?

well my professor, who is a self described "professor of critical theory" (read: Frankfurt school) obviously hates the few males in the class who are not explicitly feminine and has created an environment where all disagreements with her are termed "racist" and fascist, but other than that I guess its all good m8.

Attached: POWERFUL.png (1015x737, 245K)

Zoomer here, Senior in highschool, I live in Northern California and were not necessarily hated by everyone but you can feel the smug attitude of "you guys are the oppressors" from all the non white women. As for non white men, the Asians are social outcasts and hang amongst themselves or are extremely white washed, the Mexicans are 75% of the time assholes and hate whites but are usually the chillest with whites out of all the races, the blacks are extremely separated and refuse to talk with whites most of the time, they dislike us, not sure how much but they always are acting like twats. The whites in this generation are pretty based, for the most part around 85% of us males are right wing and about 70% of the females are right wing. I have met quite a few far right people probably around nine, i'm pretty social so i'm not surprised to run into so many, the main thing is they are all pretty much males, women almost never tap into the far right.

So generally blacks ignore and hate us, some spics hate us, and the non-white women look at us in this strange way like we oppress them (they go on these rants every now and then on snapchat about whites) but at the same time are attracted to us. Im sure you've seen threads about it, anyways that's all the rundown I can give.

Attached: genzyklon.png (1042x665, 30K)

Oh this thread again. Fuck off you sad attention whore.

Fuck You im getting interesting responses
I honestly can’t imagine living with that day to day. You’d have to have a good sense of humor to navigate all that. Are you sure non white Women want to fuck you?

Yes about 90% of the white women atleast are very faithful, I've noticed alot of times growing up alongside them that they would try one relationship outside of whites and it would at max last two months. Gen Z white men are the most desired in their generation, I feel like it's the opposite for Millennials and blacks are the most desired in that generation.

quod liberam non mea vitio est ....

That’s a shame, my mum knows Latin too.

Just want to comment on the man in the picture here,

"The white man's sword", he means penis.

He is afraid of the BWC.

We all know it’s true

Most people don't care much that you are white, but an increasing marginal group is becoming more emboldened through media and popular culture to ostracize white men(non alphas that is). Watch an episode of a popular television show and pay close attention to the subtext and themes, they are all antagonistic towards white men, concepts of national identity, etc. I just finished watching a show wherein there were 5 plotlines, 4 of which were essentially disguised attacks upon conservatism. 1 was a black man who runs for city council, learns a lesson that the establishment guy (a dog whistle for a democrat), despite letting his constituents down and the area turning to shit, is actually great and the only thing stopping the underpriviliged from dying in the streets. The next was a pathetic working class guy with mental health problems and erectile dysfunction. They don't beat him down, but they show him as nothing but a struggling depressed husk. Third was a black woman who has to explain to her white boyfriend how awful it is to be black and how he couldn't see how racist it was that a cashier was jealous of her. Literally said the words "white spaces". They make no qualms about using radical language in these kinds of programs that carry a connotation most people are unaware of. The last one was how a fat slob white woman never followed her dreams of being a singer despite being omg sooooo amazing!!

It’s a shame how libs need to push their shit into everything. Nothing can just be entertaining anymore.

Well, I'm pretty much the only white guy at my job and half the people there don't speak english. It costs $1000 to rent an apartment the size of a closet. I feel like a stranger in my own country. I see nothing but pajeets when shopping for groceries (city home of many software and tech companies). All the woman around me are brainwashed to think child raising and marriage are wrong or are dating a nigger. Yeah, things are great.

Leave that place then, that doesn’t sound like a life.

Life is good but the people in my age group around me have fucking problems. I'm 26 and almost everyone I meet near my age all seem to have similar issues:
1. Do not make eye contact/avoid eye contact
2. Extremely unsociable, will not go out of their way to strike up conversation unless its at a party and even then its awkward just listening to them pretend to talk
3. Always complaining about something. Work sucks, school sucks, parents suck, laws suck. money sucks
4. Can't take their eyes away from an electronic screen for more than 5 minutes max
5. Expect things to just be given to them; there's no drive to work for something

I could go on but the point is, something is affecting the mindset and productiveness of 20-30 year olds that actually has me a bit worried about the future. Idiocracy could become real life. All that shit you see in the media is just forced bullshit. The only places that's really happening are the big cities and universities

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

WE NEED ALL WEAPONIZED AUTISTS IN THIS THREAD FOR THE THIRD MEME WAR

Believe me if I was in any position to do so, I would.

Save up and do it

That's terrible bro

I'm in the northeast. You have no idea how bad things are. I'll leave when I have enough money or things become totally unbearable.

Which state exactly and what’s happening?

News media and social media loathe us to the core. Non-whites you meet on the street are generally pretty polite and chill but that's not because they like us; it's because they're afraid we're MAGApede racists who'll call the cops or flip our shit. There are places where white men simply cannot go, like the ghetto. If you try you'll get your ass kicked and your wallet stolen if you're lucky.

That said, college campuses are about the only place a white man will find actual discrimination. People will stop and outright glare at me when I walk by sometimes, they'll hold the door open for other minorities or women but very pointedly move away/shut it when I get close.

I literally am very rarely trolling here. Seen and did shit most people don't believe because the site is crazy in general so I have plausible deniability all the time. Up to you to believe it. Her medical records are at home here along MRI scans on a DVD but why would I upload them? It's my hell just like my systematically failing dating life.

Massachusetts. I'm in an area that was basically taken over by Portuguese who formed their own ethnic clan. So I'm an actual minority, but still get penalized in everything for being white.

I thought Portuguese were good people though

Use your superior HANZO STEEL to SLICE the white mans sword in half, bring HONOR to your family

Shits pretty fucked though, just leaving your parents for the first time and getting shit on. A lot of them don’t expect it either, I’m at uni rn but everything is just focused on my course and everyone is fine. It’s really fucked considering how you pay for that pleasure.

They aren't overtly bad, but they favor their own obviously.

Only if you're a pussy. Why the fuck should I care what some literally who shitskin thinks of me?

American culture doesn’t exist. Just study how jews have behaved historically, and you’ll see that we are a jewish nation with jew culture.

white that lives in Hawaii, life sucks lol cant stand non whites they are mostly retarded, not all ofc but vast majority are always subhuman

I always thought the Portuguese were absorbed into whiteness, well fuck. So anything else other than being ostracised by Portuguese people because it doesn’t sound that bad honestly.

Well don't give up dude, your mom wouldn't want you to

Yeah I’ve heard anti white racism is a big thing in Hawaii actually. It’s best to be avoided.
Ano but some kids are sensitive, what else has happened to you while there?