Pipe Bombs is CIA Op

The CIA is distracting the public with this stunt with the pipe bombs. The question is why?

Attached: 867896523.jpg (1000x1000, 435K)

What kind of wipes are those on the table?

Not convinced it is the CIA. Likely those powerful on the left are distracting from Soros meddling with the caravan. And also just trying to highlight the Republicans in a negative light. All reasons point to the midterms

Migrant caravan. Everyone forgot

Clorox. This is actually a viral marketing campaign for them.

>All reasons point to the midterms
distract people from the dead joourno handing the saudi arms deal

If I had to guess I'd say it's related to Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince's hand in that journalist's assassination. They want to keep people nice and focused on the domestic situation. Hating Saudis is a bipartisan endeavor. Lefties hate them for murdering gay people and trannies. Right wingers hate them for being sand niggers.

7 bombs reported and not a single one went off? How and why? Curiosity in me craves for some answers.

No one cared so no one needed distracted

/thread

fake bombs dont detonate.

It was the saudis, what better way for the media to forget about your murder than to mail bombs to prominent democrats.

Meddling with the caravan how? Soros is already supporting it, he just isn't the only financier

Also the idea that righties would bomb lefties just intimidates lefties from voting. If most lefties are center-left NPC's then they probably are at least partially cognizant of these less than stable times and the rising political violence, all it's going to do is suppress their vote

The CIA absolutely, under no circumstances, will allow a hard right nationalist government. They have a lot of secrets to hide.

Occam's Razor says it's the DNC doing the bombing.

Almost certain it's CIA. This is the exact same play as was done in Syria

I keep a spray bottle of 5% Hydrogen peroxide next to my paper towels. It's cheaper. What are some other good life hacks, fellow goyims?

>migrant caravan approaching
>americans hear about it every night
>border security becomes a hot issue
>republicans are good on border security
>elections coming up
>shift public focus away from immigration
>focus on alleged "right wing extremism"
>gain control of the house
we need to understand that its extremely important to Dems to win a majority in the House so they can stop Trump by refusing all funding. They are desperate

>the timer taped to it
it's obviously fake.

Obviously. All of them sent not one went off, not one casualty? False flag

EODfag
From that external view - because whoever built them , theyre shit devices.
>metal pipe is heavy and inefficient as fragmentation. Only used to allow poor 'explosive' mixes like matchheads etc to build up pressure and split open.
>metal pipe will be obvious on xray and even if package handled
>pipe has holes drilled in each end - why? Unless the initiator is strung through both holes, its usually simpler to run both wires in from one end.
>the firing circuit is in the box.
>whats the trigger? A timer cant rely on delivery times. Any kind of pressure switch will be triggered by the mail sorting process. A phone signal needs the firer to se the target with the package - useless with multiple targets who are probably inside secure buildings out of sight.

For their effectiveness, these might as well be props.
Somebody didnt even read the basic info on /k.
>Fail
>picrelated as usual as the best use for these 'bombs'

Attached: k rays.jpg (550x600, 35K)

Nope. CIA would never fuck up this badly. If it was them, there would be enough postage and the stamps would be cancelled.

But if the terrorist is so mentally handicapped as you are saying then why he still wasn't caught yet?

Because he's a basement dwelling incel NEET Jow Forumstard of course.

Hold on there just a second sonny, the CIA cannot operate on US soil.

Attached: friednoodles.png (256x292, 181K)

>he thinks they fucked up
Let's see, we got an OP-ED from Soros' faggot retard kid, endless soundbites, a speech from Hillary's whore mouth...and then countless condemnations from Republicans who need to stfu and stop coddling these criminals. I'd say it was a resounding success, and only cost like $50

this.

>Hillary Clinton
washed up old has been more valuable dead than alive to the party
>Barack Obama
washed up old has been more valuable dead than alive to the party
>Former CIA director John Brennan
former party asset no longer of any value at all to the party
>Debbie Wassermann Schultz
villian of half the party, more valuable dead than alive to the party
>George Soros
god I wish that worked, but it obviously never would
>Andrew Cuomo
some literal who governor that has been memed hard by the party because he is an east coast elite but signifies no significant loss to the party as NY will always vote blue
>Kamala Harris
2020 hopeful on the road to get fucked over exactly the same way Bernie did exposing the DNC for what it was/is. Worth significantly more dead than alive to the party

couple that with the fact that pipe bombs are fucking shit, and that the detonators are electronic timers so that no one actually got hurt by them unless they carried the unopened package on them at the exact time it was set to go off, you would think whoever set these bombs wanted to make sure nothing went wrong, but if it did, it didn't go to far wrong.

Can we expect the news of finding the suspects dead body who died of an apparent suicide in the near future?

im sure they have some character with a name like Rodgyer Terrance Baggins III who's Facebook is full of Q conspiracies and low resolution memes & full of posts like
>they take my guns over my dead body

Fbi runs patsy "terror" operations all the time.

Basically every "terrorist" of the last 15 years has been an FBI run patsy.

Independent voters don’t care about this story.

> be CIA nigger
> send shitty fake bombs to normie politicians
> media takes the bait, posts photos
> autists everywhere get triggered by fake looking shit
> normies get scared by "le alt-right nazis"
(((applause)))

I can't argue with you as far as eod shit goes, but from my time on Jow Forums reading about IED's almost everything you said can be negated somewhat by a little extra work from the manufacturer. Please correct me if i'm wong
>>metal pipe is heavy and inefficient as fragmentation. Only used to allow poor 'explosive' mixes like matchheads etc to build up pressure and split open.
throw it on a lathe and cut some starter strips
>>metal pipe will be obvious on xray and even if package handled
nothing can stop the xray, but i've always heard you wrap it in a sweatshirt or a towel and put some ballast in the pockets so it doesn't seem like a fucking heavy log in there
>>pipe has holes drilled in each end - why? Unless the initiator is strung through both holes, its usually simpler to run both wires in from one end.
this seems fair enough, two holes = two vents so unless the explosive is detonating fast enough to bottle neck and explode out through the sides anyways.
>>the firing circuit is in the box.
I can't figure out how the fuck it is supposed to fire, is it really just a timer wired into an initiator?
>>whats the trigger? A timer cant rely on delivery times. Any kind of pressure switch will be triggered by the mail sorting process. A phone signal needs the firer to se the target with the package - useless with multiple targets who are probably inside secure buildings out of sight.
a foot hold trap and a piece of wood can be used as a pressure switch that won't be triggered by sorting.