The dems just won the house

>entire media talking about it
>Fox News talking about it
>Rush Limbaugh talking about it
>twitter literally [spoiler]blowing up[/spoiler] over it
>Trump condemning it

sigh... and it was all going so well.

Attached: images (18).jpg (284x177, 15K)

Fox News: "RHETORIC HAS CONSIQUENCES"

welp, there it is, more speech censorship calls.

I hate this shit

oct. 27th
>you will all learn what happens when the fallen fuck around too much

This is why white males shouldn’t have freedom is speech. Kill them all

>wtf the libs sent bombs to themselves i love illegal aliens now
imagine believing that will happen

it's going to work on independents

You're welcome.

Attached: Deep State Propagandist.png (930x760, 304K)

>muh msm is talking about
Yeah, but nobody watches mainstream media, even the most viewed show, Tucker, only gets a few million viewers. Cable news during the afternoon is watched by no one except old retired fuckers who are well locked into their party identification.

independent of thought maybe, but we just call those libs

Ah yes, mainstream media bullshit will have such an impact on independents, the party identification group least likely to view or believe mainstream media outlets.

mainstream media is the only reason Trump even won the primary you retard

No, alternative media and social media is why Trump won the primaries.

This.. Theres a reason they don't even side with a party...

This is going to put George Soros' name infront of the normies.

basic gestalt?

I mean, how the fuck can you think mainstream media won Trump the primary? It was extremely hostile and dismissive of him. Trump won the primaries and the general through creative use of social media and support from most every alternative media source as well as a strong grassroot propaganda/get out the vote campaign from online and irl activists.

I mean, we had fucking people registering and getting rides to the polls for the Amish, it's how we turned Pennsylvania red.

>starts every sentence with "I mean,"
>does this shit in real life, too

neck
your
self
user

The nigga got unprecedented amounts of free coverage. How much under a rock are you? The Wikileaks even confirmed this when they said they propped him up as a pied piper candidate.
The MSM has HUGE outreach whether you like it or not. This false flag today is being successful. It will hurt republicans.

>Fox News taking it completely seriously
well... fuck

David Cameron said, after his surprise election victory in 2015 "Britain is not Twitter".

Do not lose heart. The US isn't Twitter either,

>Implying a faggot whos afraid of guns and is a nigger who is too stupid to know how to work one will do shit

Uh huh. Get fucked you stupid shitskin.

Attached: pgxgijzkcg3z.jpg (478x478, 31K)

There is no blue wave and it was a false flag. Go crawl back in your corner of disappointment

>Fox News: "RHETORIC HAS CONSIQUENCES"

How is that wrong?

>hebraic kvetching continues

Nothing to see here, move along

Yes, the normies will respond very well to attacks on an elderly jew.

It was a false flag, correct, but it's going to accomplish its goals.
I'm not disagreeing with you that it's dirty tactics by the left, but it's effective tactics too.

Fox Jews was always anti-Trump and only grudgingly pretended to be somewhat pro-Trump because they're kinda forced to by their audience.

Oh it's wrong because it's selective outrage against the right, which the phony J-"right" of Fox Jews always does, they'll always go along with leftist moral frames because leftism is Jewism.

>It was a false flag, correct, but it's going to accomplish its goals.
That's yet to be seen as of yet. Most of the chatter from normalfags displays disbelief.

>John Twatts

I thought he was an elderly Nazi.

and when its confirmed lefty scum in a week itll be memoryholed and we move on to the next embarrassing defeat of the dems so fuck off rabbi