Attached: 1.png (600x689, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cont.

Attached: 2.png (597x645, 395K)

Attached: 3.png (602x624, 155K)

Child abuse.

This kid is going to murder his parents.

>Child abuse.
This idiot is using his kid to make some kind of political point . Probably doesn't realize or maybe he does , that the kid is pawn . Christ !!

this.

These people are dead.

Attached: 1508437028705.jpg (715x714, 139K)

literally inflicting suffering on his child (knowing that this would inevitably be the reaction to wearing nail polish like a fag) to get woke points and likes for shitting on men.

>I hope your proud
I hope you're proud of that little faggot you're raising. Clean up after Jamal like daddy does, cuckboi?

And get away with it
Roll

based 5 yr olds

Rollll

Why does CPS take children away from mother's who are abused by fathers, but not from parents who abuse their children and brag about it online?

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) -- or Munchausen by proxy -- is a psychological disorder marked by attention-seeking behavior by a caregiver through those who are in their care

And then, the whole school assembly stood up and clapped.

The only learned behavior in this scenario is the little homo who learned from the big homo

The kids in his class taught him to not be a faggot. Good on them.

5 year olds have zero grasp on masculinity. 5 year olds also don't just call home from school. Schools now also intervene immediately when this shit happens. They have to write up incident reports as to not be sued into oblivion. My son missed a step at school and got a tiny almost unnoticeable mark on his arm. They called us and let us know and drew up an incident report.

This story is straight BS.

the left don't have children, they have things
things that give them oppression points
"look my child is a non binary, transgender dragon"

"ooh that's very nice well my child doesn't conform to gender stereotypes either, plus hes a homo, and and, he's got ..erm autism, yeah thats it"

its like that monty python sketch where they old fellas are just sitting around telling each other how bad they had it, each getting progressively more ridiculous

Yes, the 5 year old kid totally and of his own descision wanted to wear nail polish and there was absolutely nothing anywhere that might have influenced that descision, because we all know small children aren't easy to influence.

>Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) -- or Munchausen by proxy -- is a psychological disorder marked by attention-seeking behavior by a caregiver through those who are in their care
This, like the bitch mom from the 6th sense who poisoned her kid cause she liked sympathy

Or that bitch who convinced her boyfriend to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning because she wanted the sympathy

fuck women are disgusting

>Toxic masculinity is learned from their parents
nigga do you really think the parents of all those kids ever expressed some sentiment against men wearing nail polish?
the reason they bullied him was because he looked weird and stood out you dumb cunt.
it has nothing to do with "toxic masculinity" girls do exactly the same shit, in fact, girls are way worse at ostracizing the weirdos.

Attached: male_toxicity_removed.jpg (500x690, 89K)

Who's the father out of interest? Any pics/name/details of him?

this, there is nothing 5 year olds love more than to wear nail polish, i remember when i was 5 i didn't want to go and play or watch cartoons, i just wanted to wear nail polish, but society wouldn't let me

>when a bunch of children are a better father than you

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Bullying is a natural and instinctual behavior that serves an obvious function: promoting strength within the tribe. No one wants to be like the kid getting picked on. Bullying is actually a net positive though no one wants to see a kid getting picked on.
>oh but gender is all a giant fiction and can be erased and reprogrammed because all humans are just blank slates, pure souls, not animals made of meat

There's actually a huge thing in child psychology that's basically it's ridiculously easy to get a small child to do something and have them completely think it was their own idea because you know their brains aren't developed yet

astute

recall how weird it was to hear a liberal mom brag about her autistic kids

I hope that kid grows up to be the man of the house. That Dad is a total pushover and probably has issues with putting kids in time out as well

That kid is certainly not checkmark's thank fuck.

Attached: 0_This-Morning.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

I've noticed a growing 1up mentality among liberals. It's why the phrase "Oppression Olympics" was used.

post link satan

Attached: 266px-Paris_Hilton_2009.jpg (266x399, 31K)

Sadly the kid will most likely commit suicide. The odds are stacked against him. He's getting a double dose of abuse, from the kids at school and at home from "daddy".

He needs flogged mercilessly

This is why women only want to fuck a Chad, because when they let some beta basedboy numale worm his into her bed, she ends up with a low genetic stock child that gets bullied in school.

>b-bu what about......

Thanks for reassuring me that whites arent worth saving.

No fucking 5 year old should be wearing nail polish.

>Sadly the kid will most likely commit suicide
this or just become a junkie.

good parenting from the other kids' parents
someone has to enforce social norms or you end up with completely degenerate society

It's sad because the kid looks happy, he could have a promising future. But development is being destroyed by a pair of retarded cuck parents.

The boy shouldn't be coerced into wearing nail polish or playing with dolls.

Naturally boys will pick up dolls/girls toys when they're young, girls will pick up boys dolls when they're young. That is part of how they learn, forcing them to pick one or the other is not right, it's abuse in my eyes. The father needs to be flayed.

Can I flay him? Let me flay him.

>so parents i hope you proud
If i was a father of one of those parents i would make this faggot cry together with his son.

Attached: 1540333682616.jpg (453x576, 69K)

>not posting the rest

Attached: 1AADE20B-B0BB-4C6E-80C2-44A4F8C2ECF8.jpg (1125x1410, 409K)

Attached: 9BD4BB22-FD07-40D8-940F-4A97C510D1C3.jpg (1122x1397, 409K)

she wants you to believe he's a little chad. kek

I honestly can't believe people like this exist. Day of the rope when?

If I was the parent of one of the other kids I'd report the father to social services! The kid doesn't deserve to be beaten/bullied because he was coerced by his parent into wearing fucking nail varnish.

They are psycho’s aren’t they. Imagine his satisfaction.
>my son is a boys boy as some would say (not me)
You just said it, it’s right there in front of me you fantasising twit.
>my sons not perfect
You don’t say that about a five year old, they aren’t meant to be ‘perfect’. Geez, yeah you said he did boyish non mental stuff so I presume that’s what you mean. Can’t wait to see how badly you ruin his life and harm him. Hope your wife divorces or murders you. So the boy doesn’t have to kill you himself.

Attached: C04F5064-0F6D-4060-A4B3-F1DEAC76131D.jpg (2048x1536, 155K)

Attached: FB9A2E21-B634-49F5-A220-DF5CACA540A0.jpg (1113x996, 260K)

All of these children turned into social media virtue signalling props will grow up to have severe mommy issues. This is how serial killers are made.

let me help you

Lol

Attached: F6ED7E3C-1CD4-4A8F-BD75-863BD35CDF57.jpg (1123x1563, 412K)

3 threads already shilling that crappy story
wtf

>This idiot is using his kid to make some kind of political point .

agree

for all we know none of it every happened. another liberal hoax hate crime type deal

Well I'm sorry but that's on him.

>everyone else's parenting is wrong! EXCEPT FOR MINE, I'M RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!

Fuck off, this cuck sounds too immature to be a father.

Jesus fucking wept.

>he's leaving it on
oh yeah baby it looks like we are getting a sequel
hopefully they beat him up this time around

Attached: duck.jpg (426x643, 64K)

>he learned how shitty and harmful toxic masculinity is
the problem with this is they don't see the damage to the kid in 20 years when he doesn't learn to stick up for himself, they only see their own feelings
#menneedrealmen

>I gave my son nail polish to wear to school and he got bullied for it, sobbing uncontrollably he told me that he doesn't want to wear it anymore
>SO I TOLD HIM TO WEAR AN EVEN GIRLIER COLOR FOR TOMORROW AND TELL ALL THE KIDS THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS
This kid is gonna end up fucking killing himself

>kid rebels against his parents
>becomes worse than hitler
Wellplayed beta basedcuck

Attached: 1527117270351.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Dadfag even posts "my child is so deep" storys

amazing how much intentional effort has to go into raising a kid natural and free from artificial biases people commit by instinctive accident

a fat loser documenting his fag life on twitter

sigh

>be a closet faggot
>find a gay nanny
>another gay's semen runs out of your wrecked ass at night, finds way into gay nanny's pussy
>random gay's son is born
>trying to make him a faggot
>faggots get bullied by other children
>crying like a faggot on twatter that faggots get bullied

We cannot allow these people to win

Attached: 1539906018951.png (720x715, 472K)

Holy shit the fucking state of him.

Setting your kid up for a childhood of being bullied? What an absolute troll of a dad.

Pink tutu next?

>telling your kid those other kids are just jealous
>act like you're a good parent
lel

What a fucking idiot, he did this to his kid. I hope his kid learns better.

Attached: Chris_Hansen.gif (450x675, 30K)

This isn't a fag, I credit fags with having at least one masculine counterpart to the relationship. This is some tofu eating cuck beta bitch that gets pegged by his wife and Jamal the Bull.

This is fucking messed up reading. Am I the only one genuinely disturbed by this? I feel really sorry for that kid.

Damn.

REPORT HIM TO CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

remember: every time CPS gets a call they are REQUIRED to investigate

rolling

>trying to drag celebs into it
>the absolute fucking state of this onionboi

>blaming the parents
wew
>"y-you didn't raise your child to bow down to feminist clit and black cock! y-you i-intolerant nazis!"

Attached: alexjones.png (986x797, 869K)

Imagine using your child's bad expeirence to get this many pity points on twitter. The guy sounds like he's just doing it for attention when he drags it out that long and continues to virtue signal.

>daddy files
>fat af
>sausage fingers
>verified twitter
>confused 5 year old son being pawned out and brainwashed
>victim

these twitter people are the fucking worst of the worst.

A girl I grew up with refused to like things made for. She always hung out with the boys. Once puberty set in she left all that behind and embraced femininity. Today girls like her are told they're trans and put on hormone blockers.

Twitter is going to end up destroying civilization.

What kind of psychopath lets their kid go to school knowing full well they're going to get bullied for it and very likely keep a reputation for the rest of their time in that school district, and not let their kid in on the joke, leaving them oblivious and completely unprepared for the obvious consequences? All to get good boy points from the vaginas on his twitter? Fucking cruelty.

im not even a little surprised at the sight of that abomination of a "man"

all these bitchboy cucks painting their nails and single moms cheering this on in the comments

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

Attached: 1527803294511.jpg (640x635, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

but isn't rage meter spiking "toxic masculinity"?
get your things right you homo

this 5 year old already has a receding hairline, can't be healthy

This actually and for real. The stuff he’s wrote is terrible. Using his kid, setting him up to be bullied, if any of it is true. Fat ugly pervert dad. No kid needs that he’d be better off anywhere else. The mans obviously mad.

It's things like this that remind me I'm not wrong to be so radicalized. Morality has been hijacked by a power-hungry suicide cult. "Public decency" is now so subverted that it is used to justify discrimination, prejudice, and cruelty.

Sending your son to school with nail polish so that he will be bullied is "progressive" and "decent."

They were like it when I was growing up. Hell even I picked up my sisters barbie and threw it out or bedroom window in mock suicide attempts. I'd even tie nooses around her and my action man and dangle them from the window.

It's normal, it's what kids do. It doesn't mean they want to be gay or want to be female/male or whatever. It's called "playing", there's no real depth to it. These numale and feminist whores are adding their own depth to fulfill their own selfish needs, rather than the child's needs. They are not fit to be parents.

If he has no concept of nail polish then how did the other kids that teased him?

>So he proudly wore his red nail polish to kindergarten this morning because Sam has absolutely no concept of nail polish only being for girls
I mean.. the dude just pranked his kid big time, possibly ruining his childhood. Why?
Is he mad that the kid is more masculine than he is?

At what age will Sam start dressing like a girl, wearing make up and taking Tyrones dick? I say 12 at the latest

Know what's really fucking pathetic about this picture? The dad chose a much less conspicuous shade of nail polish for himself because he knows nail polish on a man is fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1479151293824.png (656x620, 25K)

I know what I am about to say is cringe and maymay....
But....
Civil war when? This is our only hope to put these leftists faggots back in their box.

Would not suprise me for a bit if that was the case.

>Imagine using your child's bad expeirence to get this many pity points on twitter.

if it happened at all
and it's his fault for encouraging the kid to wear nail polish.

That kids is already balding how is that even possible?

Because the other kids aren't wearing it and the colour pink or glitter, even in young ages is associated with femininity, probably because they watch their mothers put on pink lipstick or pink nail varnish or whatever.

You also have to factor in that it only takes one to whip up a crowd, that one can be smarter than the others when trying to assert themselves on the "social ladder" as it were. Even at young ages, kids try to discover a social hierarchy because that is as primitive and as basic as breathing.