Styx says it was a left winger who sent the bombs

Do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnKtvqiOo9Q

Attached: 1483989484247.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_Riot
youtube.com/watch?v=8jA9uOn80zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Styx is great. Listen to him every morning

he says that we should give citizenship to illegals that are already in the country, fuck this controlled opposition faggot.

This looks like someone who would shoot up a school.

maybe, maybe not. It very well could've been a Q tier retard. Trump needs to find the bomber quick because there's a chance he's a leftist and the media is going to de facto treat the bomber as a rightwinger. If the right is going to be seen as guilty, we might as well go full in for a chance of exoneration by finding the guy responsible and investigating his history.

These "bombs" are fake as fuck and the whole thing is staged by rich kikes.

i doubt it, i think is the works of a crazy person,thats all

he looks like the ultimate incel

Here's a question, do the bombs blow up? It would seem a left winger wouldn't want the bombs to actually blow up on left-leaning targets?

>Libertarian has different opinion than Jow Forums
Wow how controversial

Based pagan

>HELLO EVERYONE
>NO ONE USES FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR APPLE PRODUCTS ANYMORE
>IT'S LIKE THE SATANIC PANIC OF THE 90'S
>LAMESTREAM MEDIA AMIRITE?
>THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT

Being a neo-pagan he probably gets mad puss from witchy thots in his coven or whatever

(((lolbergs))) ladies and gentlemen.

No. We don't know who went them. We do know all of them excluding the Obama, Clinton and Holder one's were fake - whether hoaxes, lies or mistakes.

We don't have any information about the Holder, Clinton or Obama one's, and we don't know who sent them.

Yes this is exactly what it is, I bet a leftist is eventually arrested if they find the bomber.

Where have you seen they were fake?

Will utterly crush you fringe faggots into bonemeal.

Guy doesn't know what he is talking about, but I do love his confidence.

Almost certainly false flag by democrats. Everybody knows democrats are the violent part, history repeats, nazis and stalin were hardcore leftists.

Last time obongo won elections right wing just accepted the results, but thats not how leftists play because so many tards and corruption so high there

Attached: 20170412095253!Asuka_Soryu.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Digits confirm he's a brainlet

>star
>knife
Cringe

>I will use force to protect my shitskin brethren and corporate masters
top kek

Attached: 1490151113721.png (705x998, 149K)

This feels like a ham fisted attempt by some lefty to get the right to look like terrorists in order to counter the "left wing mob" rhetoric.

I just don't see how anyone on the right could see sending fake bombs as a good tactic. Far more likely to send real bombs in a Dylan Roof situation where they think they're helping.

Also, inb4 a (((manifesto))) turns up claiming to be written by the culprit and is filled with what leftists imagine a right winger would say.

Attached: 1521126030001.jpg (800x1000, 97K)

Abandon your wife and children for the ethnostate

Attached: spencer baby.png (917x491, 296K)

>reality is what I say it is

There is better way to get feedback on your vedoe styx

That's a pentagram and athame.

Britbro just summarised 90% of Styx's content in 5 lines.

*spoon clinks*
*slurrp*
peace out.

Go back to China, bitch

Attached: DontTreadOnMe.png (1262x2094, 952K)

Undoubtedly. This is a bigger false flag than Parkland.

This looks like one of the burnouts from high school that would always be bumming cigarettes and smelling like armpit

Why exactly do you expect us to care about what somebody “ex satanist” niggerloving twig says? 99.99% ecelebs are fucking garbage.

*random wife beating sounds*

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

>I will use force to defend individuals from other individuals who seek to aggress against them.
When it isn't framed in your schizophrenic delusion terms it sounds less fagacious. It's what real men and not little dicked white niggers do.

Attached: 1539970203725.png (771x723, 680K)

Nobody gives a shit about styx enough to make him controlled opposition.

Everyone who doesn't 100% agree with you isn't controlled opposition you twelve year old.

More than likely. The photos are of poorly made packages that wouldn’t have gotten through the mail.
None of them detonated and this happens right before the midterms. This reeks of “whatcha doin Rabbi?” By the notoriously gangster-like DNC or so.

He said he would not care kf all Mexico came to the USA as long as they (((assimilate)))

Styx fellates israel's greatest president far too much to be a lolbert

Attached: 1477271792922.jpg (385x440, 72K)

So, you admit libertarians are always retards?

You gonna Shadilay the fuck out of us, you epic Kekistani MIGApede warrior?

I don't buy it, I don't see that a crazy leftist would attack their own side

Looks to me like this is deep state foreshadowing, for what, there's little way to know.

It could also be a distraction

That is all, peace out

>controlled opposition
>Someone who doesn't even regularly hit 100k views on videos
>Pegan who says he's liberal

???

Did you take your meds today, boomer?

>99.99% ecelebs are fucking garbage
*the 00.01% blocks your path*

Yes, Richard Spencer himself is responsible for the thousands of years of social dynamics and behavioral evolution that lead to ethnocentrism. Richard Spencer is truly the reason White Nationalist sentiment exists. I thought chinks were supposed to have a high IQ?

>thinking not granting the 22 million illegal shitskins here citizenship is akin to schizophrenia

Go back to plebbit or /ptg/ you mouth breathing retard.

Attached: DELET.png (939x668, 799K)

Hey there Styx.

Attached: 1540238601631.png (1267x785, 99K)

The Cuomo "bomb" was just a package of leaflets. The Maxine Waters "bomb" was actually a prank letter, the CNN "bomb" was posted to twitter by CNN showing it, and it was a fake. The Soros "bomb" was "detonated" but did not "explode", which means it was a fake.

We don't know anything about the Holder, Clinton or Obama ones.

It makes sense for a liberal to send the bombs. The best course of action for the Democrats right now is to make the right look dangerous and crazy. It's certainly not a lack of trying thats stopping them from succeeding, it's their plans are always very lazy, low effort attempts that get called out very easily.

He's probably allied with the devil but you know what they say - 90% truth. That's a hell of a lot more than CNN. Hate him or not he's usually correct.

His petty cute though. I would bang 100%

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-23-12-43-31.png (1080x683, 776K)

Yes I agree with you, Styx did indeed say that.

Still smarting from the 1000 dollar Phalanx membership findom cuck?

It's okay we understand :)

Attached: spencer no no no.png (1138x590, 777K)

REPORT AND SAGE YOUTUBE THREADS
These threads you see about the faggot in the pic Metocuck and Sarcuck are either created by the or one of their moderaters to draw traffic to the video. They never post an archive always direct link to channel. It’s pathetic and it’s getting worse as all of their views and subs continue to plummet they’re here shilling this shit non stop KYS

I used to listen to black metal when I was a kid too.

What do you listen to now?

The fact that DWS's name came up makes me think he's right. She's totally irrelevant other than Hillary's DNC fuckery.

WHY DIDN'T SKIPPY GET ONE???

>The Soros "bomb" was "detonated" but did not "explode", which means it was a fake.
ah, thanks

No one even liked Richard Spencer. The only person that gets more hate than him is the coal burning Lauren Southern. Jared Taylor is objectively the representative of American White Nationalism. Dicky imploding isn't the same as WN imploding shitskin.

If your intelligent enough to find Jow Forums and post here this isn't much of a debate.
Whate the average retard normie APC Thinks is something else.

One way to keep his channel up.

Attached: 1540201840762.jpg (511x1024, 73K)

Sabaton, Korpiklaani, Iron Maiden, folk, etc.

>Guys look, a rare niggerloving leaf is posting. This is a special moment. Its never happened before. Leafs are never niggerlovers.
Richard Spencer is one of the most obvious glow in the dark spooks I have ever seen. He only exists to discredit any actual white nationalist sentiments.

Attached: 3EAD9407-66F6-428B-B11D-2C67E2A7F329.png (600x235, 76K)

>I don't buy it, I don't see that a crazy leftist would attack their own side
You're a fool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_Riot

In an older video he explained that he left satanism because they were a bunch of larping atheists. That leaves him more satanist than satanists unless he's changed since then.

When every single 'approved' e-celeb on your side ends up fucking relatives and or consigning their white children to a fate of degeneracy and single mother households I think lolbergs become the default approved path.

Attached: matthew-heimbach-with-his-wife-brooke-and-son-nicholas-at-their-home-in-paoli-ind-last-year-he-is-se (616x410, 120K)

can anyone TLDW me his Satanic church thing he talks about in one of his videos
dont wanna watch that shit

>a chance
You fucking moron these “bombs” couldn’t be any faker if you tried

This. Real men are epic Kekistani MIGApede warriors who love BASED minorities and our greatest ally.

Attached: 81B7294F-1738-4329-941D-278940BCBF1B.jpg (740x1024, 212K)

he sent it

>not posting shirtless photos.

I dreamt that of styx I dreamt that she came into my room and choked me with a belt while using a dagger to steal my life essence. Her witchcraft must be stopped

What’s funny to me about larp pagans like Styx...they get into all of these obscure cults because they are desperate to feel the spark of the divine, but they flee from any real organized religion. But that spark, and that desire for the divine, are the pull of God in their hearts, as man’s function in life is to know God. So he thinks he’s worshipping satan, but in reality he’s just desperately trying to find God. Jesus’ mercy truly is great

I'd rather be an atheist than a Satanist. I know what it is and I understand what they are saying. I used to be an atheist and have dabbled with that stuff but I have become a Christian.

styx putting thoughts in your mind,

Matt Heimbach isn't even an e-celeb, he's just some trailer trash retard. Lolbergs are the worst offenders, lolbergs approve of all of the degeneracy. What in the fuck are you even talking about? You're just but hurt because you can't stand to think YOU don't belong in white western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jA9uOn80zQ

I keep degenaracy to myself

Well obviously Soros is a left winger. Real genius Styxx.

based trips

watching his videos is my guilty pleasure.

>Shut the fuck up Alt right Nazipoo. You make us center right wing, conservative, Republicans look bad and you just give ammo the left and those god damn ES JAY DUBYAS. You’re all just DemocRAT shills. What’s wrong with Mexicans, huh? I’m 1/4th Mexican and I can tell you, I’m pretty epic, based, and redpilled. Trump and the rest of us MIGApedes all love BASED minorities so why don’t you? When our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE, believes in something and also says and I quote, “When your heart is filled with patriotism, there’s no room for prejudice.” BUT DO YOU LISTEN TO HIM? No, you only read and care about whatever is in Shitler’s shittty book, “Mine Kamp” or whatever it’s called. Who cares? You’ll never know what all this winning feels like!

Attached: 7DF6B80D-1EF1-4A4C-BCF1-96B35E2C9623.jpg (256x197, 26K)

Me behind him with the white hair.

These affairs are all created by their associates

There were misspellings in the "package bombs" on the address labels and many people that know what this imperfection means.

If they continually act stupid and mail in fake bombs with codes to instruct them who to target with real bombs then there is a pattern forming.

Fake bombs or laced letters are mailed in, and the intelligence community processes them.

The media published these with ciphers on the front of them to lead to the next string of events.

Someone is playing a game with these fake attacks and they are using them to set up a set of real events.

Its a (((leftist))) operation. That much is obvious.

Attached: 1AE8DE18-85A1-4F24-B1F6-26B95907C6A3.jpg (672x431, 102K)

>Metocuck
He’s epic though.

Attached: D565A783-E1DF-4D8E-8A5A-8186C40C243F.jpg (879x791, 97K)

wtf source and more pls

Not her obviously

>sent
He's close, but no cigar.

Assimilation is not possible maggots.
They will complete amending our constitution knowing that Mexican vote overwhelmingly democrat they vote against gun and forts amendment at 70% so fuck off go gave no freedom in your country

UwU send bob plz

99% chance it was. I hope they find the person because this can fuck up the midterms for us

Attached: 82761676.jpg (414x480, 33K)

What is it pol rather you love Mexican nigger or you don't but pls choose

>B-But I saw I pic on r/The_Donald where this BASED minority put on a MIGA hat!1!1

Attached: 80E7AF5A-A873-452F-A5C4-88FB22CA04CC.jpg (1090x1000, 743K)

>Implying Styx isn't fucking Big Tiddy Goth Girls daily

Attached: EC41C3A9-4CF7-4DE6-9ABC-AB1023D00317.gif (640x414, 192K)

No it can't. At this point everyone knows who they're voting for. There aren't any undecided fringe voters left.

But why did they put the ISIS flag on it?

Attached: DqSsMUXVAAALCbk.png (1200x914, 956K)

Repugs and other associated scum in denial that their constant hate filled rhetoric inspired one of their retarded followers to action

Attached: 1481492949718.png (720x501, 132K)