There is no white genocide in South Africa. This is a fake news story pushed by far right fearmongers...

There is no white genocide in South Africa. This is a fake news story pushed by far right fearmongers. Violent crime actually affects black South Africans more than white people. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1519777695277.jpg (615x819, 60K)

of course there is white genocide in South Africa

now that I have your attention: IOTBW posters are going up again this Halloween, spread the word:

Attached: iotbw_poster_original.png (3490x4961, 77K)

not bad leaf

Based but also cringe

white people always bitchin' bout' somethin'

Posting before the DNAfag bitches about how south africans can’t be white. Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 5521AC2B-D4EB-4CA9-B336-C47332897BB9.jpg (255x269, 19K)

Yeah getting burglarized and murdered with your family on the farm you own isn’t cause for concern at all it’s just whites complaining; get fucked loser

Smartest OP on Jow Forums, based.

Somebody give this man some fucking cookie already.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

Ironic considering that niggers literally do nothing but complain and kill each other.

Fuck off you shitskin loser. No one cares what you have to say here, Tyrone.

Attached: 1267814046715.jpg (409x368, 23K)

KILL YOURSELF IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Eat shit canuck cuckhold

You just know that she loves nigger dick.

>have 10x more niggers in a population
>try to use statistic that niggers are more victims of violent crimes to support idea that whites aren't disproportionally attacked
>never taken a statistics class before
>leaf flag

checks out

so?

this, Whites are only targeted because they are easier to target.Simple as that. Iv'e been to shabeens in Langa grinding thick black bitches in front of other black males, and they have no problem with it. In fact they cheer you on, just beaware of your surroundings and give them reason to press you.

Attached: Braaapzulul.jpg (400x400, 24K)

*no reason

Again, I truly hope you kill yourself kike.

Attached: jewing.png (1132x1394, 256K)

this is true. also they target rich people, farms are just isolated which why they are targeted. would be the same result if blacks owned the farms.

worth a bump?
kek just doing what I can user, thanks

Attached: iotbw3.png (3508x4928, 77K)

Why are they tortured, raped etc and why don't they mainly steal stuff? Why do they have military-grade technology for burglaries?

dumbass.

>White genocide is a meme!

Attached: 4A3993A9-D8A2-4125-B51F-2AA95CF18852.jpg (205x246, 15K)

Kek, well played you fucking leaf

because of the barbaric nature of blacks. women are treated like property, rape is the norm. Its a culture shock really when blacks are brutal, more than anything, but in townships its the norm. Its not a systematic targeting of whites, its just well equipped gangs targeting wealthy people. Wealthy people in South Africa are mainly white. In terms of the tech, I am not too sure, but probably because of the high amount of police corruption. 100% guarantee that wealthy blacks will robbed in the future when they acquire the same amount of wealth and caucasians.

N mors van wit vel, niks behalwe n paar wit kaffers nie

The Boers will rise again!

Attached: BAEB5E5C-3308-4CBC-8450-5909422CBB9B.png (800x533, 1K)

Super effective leaf, I'm quite impressed.
Here's a bamp.

You realize land seizures and blacks being affected by violence aren't mutually exclusive, right? I'm not claiming it's white genocide, but it is happening.

Ek haat dom swartes soveel soos die volgende ou, maar nie almal is sleg nie

shem

thanks user, need to find ways to cut through the slide threads and shills

Attached: 1538844089124.png (1260x1496, 124K)