Was the fake 'bomb' assembled at CNN?

Was the fake 'bomb' assembled at CNN?
Facts:
>not enough postage for the item to ship
>postage not marked to prevent reuse (all postage is marked with black lines, this is done automatically at the sorting facility)
>appearance of package would set off red flags and likely be examined
As of now I see no evidence this device actually passed through the US mail system. How did it end up at CNN?

Attached: 1540402790727.jpg (750x1193, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.usps.com/manuals/spp/html/spp7_035.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>not enough postage for the item to ship
>>postage not marked to prevent reuse (all postage is marked with black lines, this is done automatically at the sorting facility)
>>appearance of package would set off red flags and likely be examined
it was sent inside a bigger parcel you double nigger.

>How did it end up at CNN?
usps stamps.
no courier would touch this thing with stamps on it.

Attached: false_flag_bomb6.jpg (750x1083, 353K)

hhow come they didn't sohw it?

The USPS marks the stamps of every package and letter to prevent reuse. None of these packages have marked postage.

>look at this plain box that contained one of the most newsworthy objects of the year

Flordis and Shultz kind of gives it away. Like when they put Uku'le'le as the signature on the Obama birth certificate. They think you're all retarded.

Attached: 1517137442169.png (1308x1018, 644K)

>stamps on the envelope for no reason then

sound legit

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE WOMAN
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE DEMOCRATS
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE (((US)))
#METOO

Maybe to make the receiver think it has gone through the mail system.

I feel like they want the country at each other throats. "magaland"? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? How is that not "dehumanizing"?

Well you better drop this info when the late night shows start saying how horrifying it is and kimmel cries again.

you miss the point, cnn has stated that it was a separate courier service that delivered it which is not possible with postage stamps on it because that is illegal and they would tell the sender to repackage the parcel.

it's lies upon lies which only points to a shoddy bullshit quickly thrown together false flag and this evidence must be tweeted out to the masses.

So they just gotta find the Postmate that sent it and they'll find the guy. Case should be solved in an hour.
and if not , then they're just covering their tracks for forgetting to put the usps seal on those stamps

>cnn has stated that it was a separate courier service that delivered it which is not possible with postage stamps on it because that is illegal and they would tell the sender to repackage the parcel
is this true it sounds fake but i dont really even know what a courier service is

It wasn't mailed, it was dropped into receiving at their shipping dock.

> cnn has stated that it was a separate courier service that delivered it which is not possible with postage stamps on it because that is illegal and they would tell the sender to repackage the parcel.

What the fuck. This is even more retarded then I thought.

... wut is this retardation I'm reading.

Who took this photo?

If you're a mail clerk and you just pulled a pipebomb out of an envelope, would you stand there and take out your phone first?

Attached: pepe silvia.jpg (500x371, 30K)

That is at the CNN headquarters evidently. They expect us to believe they found a pipebomb and neatly put it on a table and took pictures of it before running away.

This is some really fucked-up angle to make a photo, by the way.

Attached: 1303506725911.jpg (251x205, 4K)

I've solved it, guys.
It was the flash. He was going to mail it so he put stamps on it, but then realised that was retarded so he ran across the country and delivered them himself.

>dont really even know what a courier service is
ups, fedex, dhl.
see pic.

>postage not marked to prevent reuse (all postage is marked with black lines, this is done automatically at the sorting facility)
Yes, it's called a postmark you bloody autistic millennials. I love you for catching this. But yes, it prevents you from using the stamps again and also gives the date the letter passed through the postal system.

kek

Attached: 1498489505847.png (576x432, 416K)

You're literally just fishing for reasons. Obviously the reciever would fuckin know a package went through workout thinking Hmmmmmmmm stamps

It's in his locked box.

>i dont really even know what a courier service is

I suppose the definition varies but in practice it means a service you call up to pick something up at point A and deliver it to point B directly and usually immediately (same-day delivery).. I sometimes have to call them at work if something got fucked again and a shipment missed the regular parcel pickup services for some reason..

Did they put the stamps on the internal package so that it could be shipped to the external package?

how dumb can you possibly be not to get his obvious point?

his premise is that the package was not shipped at all, but rather dropped into the mail box at the building itself. they put stamps on the package so the person sorting it in the CNN mail room wouldn't immediately think "huh that's weird, this package suspiciously has no stamps" thus increasing the likelihood that someone would open it.

the real question people should be asking is WHY have none of the bombs exploded? were they even rigged to explode? or did the sender not actually want to hurt anyone, but simply generate fear about a "right wing" bomber?

>They expect us to believe they found a pipebomb and neatly put it on a table and took pictures of it before running away.
WTF is going on? Do mouthbreathers actually buy this shit?

sounds like a job for the NPC team to start a new hash tag.... maybe #magabomber lol oh wait to late? maybe a counter hash tag... #bluewavebomber lol

obviously the photo was flipped

Attached: Clipboard-2.jpg (686x386, 37K)

>None of these packages have marked postage.

I've only seen the CNN (((bomb))). Link to the others?

who was the messenger Brennan?

Would it be illegal for a messenger service like Postmates to deliver it though?

even if it was staged, staged things always prelude the real things themselves

what a serious time to be alive, not even the government can trust itself anymore unless you work within camp Trump, in which case you are all saving us a little more every day

if it has usps stamps on it it is illegal for any other service to deliver it.

>THere are people that need to be told what is a false flag

And you let these people vote

Attached: pure hearted imbecile.png (777x685, 608K)

>the real question people should be asking is WHY have none of the bombs exploded?

Not real pipe bombs.
Timers were huge, no need for such a large timer, or for it to be outside the device.
There's also no need for 2 wires. One is enough.
Plastic PVC for the pipe means it would have done little or no damage after 10 feet.
There's an isis flag sticker on them. Why would you brand something that will be destroyed?

These are probably stuffed with inert material.

Here's what a REAL pipe bomb looks like.

Attached: Medium_Metal_Pipe_Bomb_Booby_Trap_Cut_Away_OTA-6194fff.jpg (480x353, 36K)

Can i get a source on that?

Ya, it's the ert material you need to worry about.

It was fake but I wish it wasn't.

>German humour

At least they would have gone out with a bang.

Attached: radiant hitler.gif (278x285, 184K)

Rod Rosenstein was supposed to testify before Congress today. This is something that RR would do to distract.

about.usps.com/manuals/spp/html/spp7_035.htm

wouldnt it be really fucking easy to figure out who sent it if this was true

this

the happenings have only just begun

Attached: 100% Nuclear.jpg (601x469, 48K)

Attached: garth.png (1280x725, 650K)

>reports that it was delivered by a courier snd not the usps
Ok, where is the affixed waybill or trscking reference used by all major couriers?
>it was an independant courier
Ok, cctv footage of the delivery? Someone would have to have signed for it
>heres a picture of the bomb
You fuckers pulled out a bomb out of a jiffy bag and took a picture of it?
>not even trying anymore/10

Is that an ISIS flag inside the supposed bomb?

Yes. CNN is this desperate for ratings.

It does not matter if this was staged or not. There will be no investigation and even Fox news is blaming MAGApedes for this. The narrative is sown and Twitter has the top trending #MAGAbomber.

you get a lot of mail without stamps?

Yes, these bomb hoaxes are a crude form of meme magic, it could spill over into real world chaos and violence unless it can dispelled.

It doesn't matter. The voters will eat this shit up. We're probably fucked.

Attached: 1536985731624.jpg (640x640, 86K)

GUYS THIS WAS IN MY MAIL

WTF DO I DO NOW???

*cries*

Attached: DCIM_000012.jpg (4979x2955, 904K)

this, it'll be dropped within a week but remembered as "remember when a trumptard tried blowing a bunch of people up???"

is that a bottle of seasoning?

>country filled with guns and lax enforcement of laws
>can literally build your own fucking tank and nuclear reactors
>opts for a shitty pipe bomb that doesnt even go off

Id like to think Right Wingers are a little bit more intelligent than that.

If you are really trying to do something that courageous at least have the fucking courage to off yourself if you fail.

everybody on twitter already has their side staked, this won't influence anyone

in Israel they reported they already caught a suspect and then retracted, i guess for security reasons. see pic.

Attached: sbnews.jpg (288x278, 29K)

you better tweet this.

>>reports that it was delivered by a courier snd not the usps
>Ok, where is the affixed waybill or trscking reference used by all major couriers?
And why would it have stamps?
>You fuckers pulled out a bomb out of a jiffy bag and took a picture of it?
Well, yeah, if you get mailed a bomb you're going to want to take a picture of it instead of running for your life. I'm just surprised it wasn't a selfie.
>>not even trying anymore/10
The real problem is that they know we know, and they know their own supporters are NPCs. Which means they don't have to really try anymore.

Bullshit faggot. Concerned and interested parties will call these lying cheating niggers out. CNN has lied before, fabricated "news", never lose sight of that.

Attached: 1519404835886.jpg (1440x1647, 536K)

Well it isn't exactly like a PTG/ / r/td tard wouldn't think that posting LARP bombs was a good idea, the only problem stopping me from thinking it was a LARPing autist is the postage stamp thing.

kek

Postcards come with stamps.. Thes ones people write stuff on with pens, you know? Anything else these days, especially things by courier/parcel service, come with shipping labels or pre-payed envelopes. At least in Europe.. I can't imagine business in America are much different when it comes to licking stamps..

(CNN)
not
(((CNN)))

wasn't /pol

nobody is voting based on bomb threats, nothing has changed since 2016 people still want the same Trump agenda

user... it’s got an ISIS flag on it

Formal postalfag
Anything over 13 oz requires a postal printed postage label. Even if postage is sufficient, you must affix a $0.00 label.
Stamped parcels over 13oz are separated into suspicious mail with a 1 page infosheet warning filled out, taped to it and returned to sender via ground.
Parcels are sorted many times from beginning to end point. At the final sorting for carriers, packages are scanned underneath a laser scanner and thrown to each carriers bin. The laser reads out the route and a parcel without a tracking label would have to be hand sorted by a clerk who knows the routes.
Aside from the uncancelled stamps, this would never have made it to the final destination.
>there is 0% chance the parcel in pic went through usps
Note Above is literally called "throwing parcels". Anything you ship should be able to withstand being thrown 20ft onto concrete as well as other heavier parcels landing on it

Sipping coffee and idling at my desk while I suddenly thought of this:

Why do we give the media companies so much clout? Why do we have to actively dissect everything that they do just to stay afloat? Was it always like this? Didn't people have to sit down and crack open a newspaper and take time reading, as in put in real effort to digest news? Now that you can skim headlines in seconds on the internet, it feels like they've actually been given even MORE power.

feel free to educate me on this

So, stay with the logic here the question is why put stamps on something that you aren't going to mail, the logic is the same to make it look legitimate. That shipping labels are more common is irrelevant.

Attached: Westwood_Slowpoke_Amnesia.png (1174x881, 852K)

SHIT, YOU GOT ONE TOO???

Attached: plugandplay.jpg (1000x746, 260K)

>>look at this plain box that contained one of the most newsworthy objects of the year

How'd the bomber know where to leave the bombs? They've got multiple houses, right?

>usb cable

Attached: 2168411.jpg (120x150, 6K)

Depends, really.. FedEx will bitch and moan and not take your package if you don't have all the required documents attached in triple, with contact names and phone numbers.. A bicycle courier in NYC doing block-to-block work probably has an entirely different MO.

DELETE THIS GOY

RIP IN PEPPERONI

Attached: 1537141557797.jpg (750x750, 90K)

At this rate I’d welcome a civil war. If just to rid of kikes,niggers,and muzzies

bet the russian hackers are behind this

Pretty much says it all

Attached: i.ytimg_.com_2014-09-21_10-47-22.jpg (450x291, 26K)

You guys are retarded. This isn't a false flag. It was done by a dumb white supremacist who got radicalized by alt-right media.

>the bombs didn't work

no wonder why ... the powder was black

Attached: 6a00d83451af9f69e2019b02062d77970c-800wi.jpg (263x302, 34K)

Then why have stamps on the inside, you flaming retard?

People are stupid. That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1540150409437.jpg (480x953, 323K)

It's too early to know all the facts and a lot of people here are prone to shooting their own feet in their anxious haste to confirm bias. You know it's true, you've seen it happen before.

While I think it's very suspicious, you know whats going to happen is that a bunch of new information on it will come out by police and we'll all look like fools because too many people jumped the gun on it. I say stay quiet on things for a little and scrutinize the information you get from it a little stronger.

If it's anything like the other false-flags we've had this year it's going to be bullshit but for a completely different reason than what you believe is the obvious one. That's their favorite game to play this decade.

Attached: 1540339097978.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

usps is currently selling these stamps on their website, i think theyre pretty cool

Attached: my stamps.jpg (899x1190, 188K)

> source: David Brock's ass

[citation needed]

Attached: 1540118499158.png (300x300, 28K)

Fake and Gay, You can't trigger Cajun seasoning with a usb cable.

Don't get me wrong user, I work in logistics and I will be the very first to agree with you that the entire thing is fishy as fuck.. Putting stamps on anything that isn't a Christmas card or something in this day and age is strange as fuck is my point. The one 'returned' to Wasserman Schulz over an adress error being delivered (or just discovered?) on the exact same day as the others is the weirdest to me, having quite extensive experience in return-shipping due to adress errors and other bs.

>Including the wipes too

You beautiful motherfucker.

Attached: zpWqF2Z.jpg (1080x1111, 68K)

This.
Also, nobody will remember this unless one actually goes off.

That guy looks kind of Asian

Bless your heart

Attached: thumbs up.gif (480x360, 1.58M)

the postmaster general salutes you user!
thank you for your service.

eh, sorta.