Race Mixing and Eugenics

Eugenics: Can race mixing ever be eugenic? Do White-Asian parents always result in inferior offspring, as stormfags would have us believe, or is it always dependent on the quality of the parents? Does the entire genetic lineage outweigh the immediate genes of the parents? Was Elliot Rodger a product of his genes or his environment? Is Eurasiantiger right?

Discussion continued from

Attached: 1540393160868.jpg (2132x2199, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swedishjocks.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0NhlFEpVx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There has to be a campaign to try to make Jow Forums catch yellow fever. There's a constant barrage of these types of threads all day, everyday.

Since nobody answered in the last thread, why is it that people sperg about AMWF couples but not WMAF? Besides inheritance of the Y chromosome all else should be equal right?

>There has to be a campaign to try to make Jow Forums catch yellow fever. There's a constant barrage of these types of threads all day, everyday.
Read the previous thread, there's a lot of anti-race-mixing points being made

why don't you incels just MAN UP and marry a strong, independent white feminist?

Attached: lohan.jpg (558x800, 62K)

>I agree but I would like a source nonetheless, do you have any?

a source for what exactly? in our PC climate you'd be hard pressed to find an authority figure who'll say outright that western europeans have more scientific aptitude than others.

WF are such golddiggers and intrinsically hate Asian women. I don't see much of this happening just because of their bias against Asians in general.

One example might be an article aggregating any available data on the subject

In response to these threads, yes. I don't see how that invalidates what I said.

If you're so weak and impressionable that reading posts on the internet will change your mind in terms of who you want to fuck then there's no hope for you anyway and no one wants you spreading your fucking seed.

Mixing with a full asian is retarded, but bleaching people that are already 50% white or more isn't that bad, especially if they aren't black

the mental health issues that eurasians experience are due to not fitting in with societies that's predominantly white. The solution is to make society entirely eurasian, to mix it up completely

Attached: 1529451671614.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Yes they are equal, it is because many white guys here can't get white girls so they try to settle, but they are settling for a full blooded asian which is pretty stupid

She has done so many drugs and pulled so many trains - can't you pick a better example?

P.S. I used to see her in blockbuster on sunset in the 2003-2006, she is a complete freckle and with makeup, quite passable. NOT NOW OF COURSE.

Relevant image from there. And Elliot was clearly a product of his environment.

Attached: bleached.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

>In response to these threads, yes. I don't see how that invalidates what I said.
well you're free to voice that opinion, but this thread is about a discussion and not one-sided proselytization or propaganda

These people still look nonwhite or mixed to me, even a few generations in

Listen you fucking degenerates, do you know what it's like to not have a homeland, no people to call your own? I'm a mutt and I must tell you niggers that race mixing is bad because apparently you faggots would rather take the bluepill than secure the existence of your own people. Race mixing is a Jewish campaign that will lead to globalism, with people identifying with group from opposite sides of the planet, shit like "world citizens" will become all too common. This has been pushed long enough, this is your last chance to save your people. I literally have no region on Earth I can call my own, no ethnostate, no majority population, nothing, you seriously want this for your children? I just want to live with my own people but we are so few in population that it'll never happen.

any modern western university campus should do just fine

Attached: funtimesahead.jpg (600x887, 270K)

>Another thread of cherry picking
OK.

What does Tenda Spencer have in common with Elliot? The answer: everything.

Both are Chinese supremacists.

Attached: 34732.jpg (721x200, 98K)

I think the point of the image is that if any of the girls on the far right marry white guys their kids will looks white, but I think they are all pretty much comparable to (some) South or Eastern Europeans

Their kids wouldn’t be.

What are you faggot?

it would be, but as i said, our overly PC culture has a chilling effect on public discourse pertaining to race and intelligence. you don't need to be so pedantic over something we know is true but under-published due to social pressure.

Women would behave if you could keep them in line you cucks. Never had a problem with a white girl.

I wouldn't have racemixed if my anglo gf didn't have THREE abortions....

>I think the point of the image is that if any of the girls on the far right marry white guys their kids will looks white, but I think they are all pretty much comparable to (some) South or Eastern Europeans
I guess, but conversely my impression from that image is that mixing is almost always a bad idea if you're not Southern European...

Both are antinatalist.

Attached: 623672.jpg (618x107, 53K)

Post your dissenting view, whining cuck

Both blame their mother for marrying a deadbeat.

Attached: 67e64.jpg (702x159, 97K)

Castizo :(, my dad's literally a burritonigger, my mom fell for the bluepill.

Yes, but some people here literally can't get white girls so the next best thing they can do is marry the whitest person they can

Both want blonde girlfriends.

Attached: 236231.jpg (710x143, 79K)

>it would be, but as i said, our overly PC culture has a chilling effect on public discourse pertaining to race and intelligence. you don't need to be so pedantic over something we know is true but under-published due to social pressure.
there are a lot of dissenting blogs and such, I'm sure it exists

>Can race mixing ever be eugenic
NO

By definition

Attached: 371824C8-BC37-4880-99A3-092809C6B1D6.png (1260x2168, 260K)

Both think they are male models.

Attached: 643.png (840x451, 19K)

>Yes, but some people here literally can't get white girls so the next best thing they can do is marry the whitest person they can
I can get white girls but they all seem like whores, it's quite depressing. I'm not necessarily looking for a virgin but someone with

Make some coin. WF are goldiggers. That's all they care about.

Christ, did he really post that?

You are a retard if you think there are no Castizo homelands.
border towns in Texas
South Texas (some places are just mestizo)
Chile
Argentina
South Brazil

How about you host all these mixed subhumans and we ban even incredibly passing mongrels like Richard Spencer over here in Europe?
Incels and low tier omegas should be sterilised

Don't do drugs kids.

I'm honestly fine with AMWF, as long as the WF is under an 8 or 7

i don't put much stock in blogs. let's look at the foundations and history of mathematics or any hard science. you'll see mostly western europeans and the occasional central/eastern-european.

Church
My gf is like 1/8 indian so she looks white, even has blonde hair and green eyes. I'm talking about other people on here.

how do drugs give you a potbelly? gross

Both are fashionmaxxing and had a brief interest in bodybuilding.

Attached: 1401159176343.jpg (2219x936, 324K)

It probably can improve an ethnic manlet. Mix with a Swede or Scandinavian in general. Your son will be taller and have a bigger dick maybe.

swedishjocks.tumblr.com/

>Don't do drugs kids.

She is a lush too...

white asian offspring are bad when fat beta degenerates buy philippino wives because they can’t get anyone else. Or when asian women get plastic surgery and fake their genes

Oh, so is it exclusively alcohol that causes you to age faster like that, or is it some other drug as well?

My comment was to others too - don't take shit so personally - were are user.

Adding to this if you mix with a white it should always be Northern Europeans or Northern Slavs, otherwise you'll be a brown manlet latino lol

Mostly because AMWF is very rare compared to WMAF but people post bait threads here pretending AMWF is common and creates superior offspring compared to to WMAF.

Attached: racemix.jpg (829x557, 333K)

Do you think a WF cares what you think?

South Brazil is a White area, most of Argentina is a zone of NON-PART BLACK mestizos and castizos too. Texas is Anglo-Saxon and German. No matter how hard mexispic one drop rule niggers screech about it

Booze and ovarian cysts. (I know, thanks for the visual).

>My gf is like 1/8 indian so she looks white, even has blonde hair and green eyes. I'm talking about other people on here.
post pics of someone who looks similar

FINNED
?

Cigarettes and booze are lethal to your looks.

Meth = GAME OVER.

thank you for posting this bongbro
>border towns in Texas
listen nigger those aren't Castizos those are fucking tobacco picking shitskins
>Argentina
>Brazil
I'm not black
>Chile
A considerable amount of Castizos but they're not a majority or anything

Costa Rica has a lot but once again not a mojorityt, though it is the highest concentration of Castizos. Maybe we could take it over and make an ethnostate out of it.

Brown eyes + blue eyes =\= blue eyed child
Fake and gay

SUOMI'D

youtube.com/watch?v=a0NhlFEpVx0

She used to be so beautiful.

If i could live in a stone house in this highlands of Scotland with a wife i would choose her from this time period. I think her parents are jews tho, whoring out to hollywood like good jewish parents have always done.

>Cigarettes and booze are lethal to your looks.
Can you recommend anything that does the opposite? I need to preserve my looks since I'm getting back in the dating game despite being an oldfag

>My gf is like 1/8 Indian
Lmao she carries literal abbo ape genes

Couldn’t even get a White girl..

“””””redpilled””””” my ass

there's nothing wrong with drugs, bigot

Attached: lohanj.jpg (662x994, 118K)

These are the average raced mixed asian-white mutts. They have identity problems to the max.
>Hey, asians are better at everything even whites invented 99% of things
>I still want a fucking blonde white girl
>nobody loves me for I am mutt

by definition it is not

>60% huwhite nigga
>100% white finngol

Rarest of rares, but still a half nigger.

Sage

I live in San Antonio mate, I have first hand experience. If pic related isn't the castizo ethnostate I don't know what is
(It's Sharyland, rich part of Mcallen/Mission/Rio Grande Valley)

Attached: UserFile.jpg (673x537, 248K)

The same people who post BMWF so post WMAF; it serves the purposes of
>normalizing racemixing
>driving up tension between ethnic groups to keep them from cooperating against globohomo
>pressuring men to abandon ethnocentrism by trying to humiliate them with interracial spam (the idea being that you'll seek relief from the psychosexual warfare assault by abandoning attachment to your ethnic group)

Check that niggers liver. He might he might have jaundice

Assuming he's an American black it's perfectly possible that he carries the blue eyed gene. Considering African American slaves were raped by British slave masters.

>Brown eyes + blue eyes =\= blue eyed childFake and gay

Not as simple as that - he could be part white with the recessive blue eye gene. Also look at the hair on the kid - no brillo pad.

But nah - that is the postman's kid. If she will spread her legs for a nog, she'll do it for anyone.

they all looked cute as fuck til I zoomed in

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 3.33.04 PM.png (146x140, 36K)

and i'm not saying that asians or indians are dumb or incompetent. but i'm not the one who asserted that whites are a rung below asians when it comes to intellect.

I do agree, this seems to be the case. Any race mixing is disgusting.

Not all forms of racemixing is equal

Attached: 1503288404141.jpg (1520x1518, 444K)

>Texas in Anglo and German
You've never been, the southern 1/4 or so is majority spic.

Attached: 1536704662061s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

That's all make-up user - I have seen her in person many times, under that face makeup is a freckled mess (and she is young there).

such grace

White woman + non-white = end of white race
White man + non-white = superior

Are you seeing the flawed logic here? You faggots are just trying to justify your yellow fever. Stop watching anime.

>blue eye carrier gene
I'm a Castizo with blue eyes but spics are already part white so it's actually more common than you'd think.

>i don't put much stock in blogs. let's look at the foundations and history of mathematics or any hard science. you'll see mostly western europeans and the occasional central/eastern-european.
I'm talking about people who aggregate this shit, you're not making any sense

Exercise, eat right and sleep. Just like grandma told you. I'm way older than you, btw.

toastie white roastie

Attached: 1466207023060.jpg (845x555, 110K)

it's not just disgusting

like i said it is a nations health cost liability
you are now devoted very limited resources trying to solve race mixing health problems as genes are now being shaped for down the line errors and illnesses

race mixing is about as ignorant as inbreeding

Asian/White girls are GOAT if they have attracted parents

Asian/White male kids are trash regardless of parentage

By defintion it is. Even mixing outside of your subracial group is already slightly dysgenic

>Exercise, eat right and sleep. Just like grandma told you. I'm way older than you, btw.
how old? pls tell me everything's gonna be okay

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x646, 55K)

in fact, i've never once made a thread on Jow Forums these past few years. i've only responded to questions and asked them myself.

So you guys think pale white (and a little part-Germanic) me and snow white eastern Chinese qt could work? Or am I just a yellow fevered fool?

based and redpilled
its the cruelest thing to birth a mutt, you basically are saying "muh dick felt good racemixing thats why you exist kiddo idc about you as an afterthought"

In 2018.

London is 30% Celtic today too, but that will change too come the day of the rope

Those girls are all dogs. What the fuck is up with the eyes on the girl on the extreme right? Congenital syphilis?

Don't know of any, she looks like french or austrian/bavarian. Her father is german and her mother's father is french, both of her siblings look french too but she is the only one with blonde hair. I look like Elvis I think but with a thinner nose, blue eyes and blonde hair. We are both Anglo-Norman Cherokee master race
if you live in a rich part of a border town it is castizo ethnostate. San Antonio is probably the future castizo ethno state because of all the whites that are marrying mexicans. I need to go north.
No abo genes, we are american indians.