Reddit cringe

Top comment.
>right wingers are terrorists for damaging political signs
>left wing as obviously never done such a thing
>no way a lefty did it themselves to demonize the other side or anything.

Attached: political signs.png (1121x989, 81K)

>>right wingers are terrorists for damaging political signs
>left wing as obviously never done such a thing
kek

Attached: what democracy looks like.jpg (800x1067, 263K)

>The country will "melt down" because of right wing terrorists and DRUMPH!
>We survived the great depression and world war 2, but what will do us in is DRUMPH and Jow Forums

Attached: Terrorists.png (1099x641, 26K)

Reddit isn't even real. It's just a series of ads.

is that a tranny? How how the blue hair thing not gone out of fashion yet? it's so fucking childish. "hey look at me! im so quirky I don't care if I look weird! What even is normal XD. I'm too smart to fall into the concept of normalcy you hetero normative nazi. I'm not trying to defy normalcy, this is just how I naturally want to look XD"

cant wait till 50 years from now it gets declasified that reddit was a CIA psyop and most posts were done by bots

Attached: hot_take_pol_signs.png (1007x707, 31K)

I bloody hope so

Attached: download (20).jpg (474x296, 23K)

They ALWAYS bring up charlottesville. Never remember BLM killing 5 police officers though....

Attached: pol_signs 2.png (1221x833, 31K)

Leftshits need to ALL be executed
Every single one

as in nature the wacky colours are meant to serve as a warning, but in their case it's just a sign of severe brain damage

Can't wait until they start pumping out the propaganda about how all Republicans are violent terrorists because one person sent a bomb, just like how all Trump supporters are nazis because of 10 people in Charlottesville, and like how all muslims are terrorists because one guy ran over some people with a truck... oh wait.

Leftists need overwhelming evidence to be considered bad because they "mean well".

Right-wingers need overwhelming evidence to be considered good because they are just born evil.

You can thank decades of brainwashing by the liberal media for normalizing this perception.

They’re making fun of you lmfao they’re actually pretty good at it too maybe I’ll go there and join with them lol seem way cooler than you guys desu

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS

Attached: liberals have guns.png (808x259, 10K)

they already are

Attached: Projection prooganda.png (984x1696, 68K)

difference is we dont need to bring muslims into our country. be we cant just deport our own citizens because some of them are bad. And the 1% of muslims in the U.S have cause as many deaths as all the right wingers NOT EVEN COUNTING 9/11

These faggots are so goddamn dumb

They take our points and mirror them verbatim. It makes me sick.

the fuck is wrong with your font rendering?

its obvious the first one was joking, it is also obvious people believe right wingers are terrorists un-ironically. because of the sign thing...

which side killed 5 police officers with a sniper rifle again?

The CVille honeypot operation with the same 2-3 professional pictures of tiki torch men reused over and over.

Do you have to fail the mirror test to be a leftist

which side is taking over the country by flooding it with foreigners again. The only way out is actual violence. violence is not needed to win election in a white country, but that is not true in a non white country

Probably turned clear type off on Windows 7

>Jow Forums has been wreaking havoc across the interweb that has long since spilled over to real life long ago
>oh nononono look at those lefties they are starting shit look at their plans!
nigger please

Attached: 1537724757898.png (720x720, 636K)

Hunch backs are my fetish.
Her hump is THICC

Attached: THICCback.jpg (474x677, 31K)

>they're right wing terrorists
>he had 5 guns but didn't shoot anyone but trust me goys he wanted to

Plebbit has the best salt of all. Keep em coming.

What a bunch of fags.

WE DID IT REDDIT! WE SOLVED WHO SENT THE BOMBS!

>And the 1% of muslims in the U.S have cause as many deaths as all the right wingers NOT EVEN COUNTING 9/11
Checkmate bigot they lump the muslim violence in with "far right violence" because muslims and trump supporters are secretly the same thing :^)

Centrists arent with liberals, how dumb are these people

and werent they supposed to hand in their guns? :^)

what a sickly looking person.

does that mean we're both honeypots?