On mixed-race anons

There are mix-raced people in this board, as strange as that sounds. Why do you browse here? What are your opinions on nationalism?
What redpilled you?
Let's keep the sperging to a minimum.

Also, this is a place I just made for fellow mix-raced anons.

zJ6advQ

Attached: 1538161287013.jpg (600x600, 250K)

Most people are mixed down the line.

The ethnostate is white people will not work we should work together with all races and eliminate the bad in humanity foster the good which occurs in all peoples.

Anti race mixing redpill 1

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-222418_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 504K)

Anti race mixing redpill 2

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-144428_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 691K)

Anti race mixing redpill 3

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-134522_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 538K)

Anti race mixing redpill 4

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-224624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 478K)

Anti race mixing redpill 5

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-135939_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 558K)

Thank you best Swede

Attached: 1507799210256.jpg (618x356, 61K)

Are you that SEA hapa i BTFO a couple of hours ago?

Ask a half german half ashkenazi everything

You are welcome best european american.

Mixed here, 1/4 German 1/4 Irish 1/2 Iranian/Persian. Not an easy life. Got redpilled over time through here and by watching the insanity of the left develop. I see the merits of an ethnostate but I'm also pretty blackpilled because I don't see how possible it is in this day and age. I feel connection to each piece of my heritage even though I don't fully belong with any one background. I unironically wish Germany would have won WW2, and I wish that Iran would have defeated the Arabs and remained Zoroastrian. I'm living in the worst timeline.

>why do you post here
I've been on Jow Forums since like 2007, but I only really come to Jow Forums for news since it's usually faster and more accurate than major news networks. I enjoy the fact that it isn't censored like the rest of the internet but I take everything with a grain of salt.
>Feelings on nationalism
Civic nationalism is alright I guess but I don't like ethnic nationalism for obvious reasons. I mostly identify as a libertarian with conservative leanings.
>red pill
I'm not obviously mixed to anyone who doesn't know me. I'm about an 8th Mexican but for all intents and purposes I look white (white skin, brown hair, olive eyes) and I was raised in a very white, very conservative Mormon household. In fact most people are shocked when they find out I have Hispanic admixture.

>iranian
You middle easterners sure like to rape huh?

Attached: DgD7y1OWsAAVFCQ.jpg (1199x1029, 59K)

Shit, forgot to add under redpill,

My racial situation is important because I got fucking brutally picked on by mexinigger kids in school. The Mexican kids treated me like a white kid (which were a very small minority in my school), and then white kids generally treated me like a Mexican. Fortunately the white kids were much, much nicer to me so I'm generally more sympathetic to whites.

ITT i will bully mixed race """"people""""until they kill themselves. Or move from the west.

White ethnostate red pill:
There's no evidence that white people want to live with non whites. Whites even flee when middleclass asians move in.

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

mixed here. white mother, turkish father. childhood was hell on earth. constantly torn between two conflicting cultures. parents fought over anything and everything, both used me as a punching bag for their frustrations. divorced while i was in middle school, spent adolescent years without any real sense of family or cultural identity. every moment i spent with either of them was punctuated by bitter and resentful comments about the other. at this point (25) i dont care much about race. ill associate with niggers so long as they have the decency not to act like niggers. im just focusing on putting my scuffed past behind me and bettering myself independent of the toxicity of my childhood.

Jow Forums is full of nonwhites and mutts now. If you've been here since at least the Migrant Crisis, you've witnessed first hand how the quality of posters has regressed to the shitskin meme in a negative correlation with Jow Forumss popularity. Thanks a lot shitskins.

>mix raced people on this board
yeah they're called dirty spics and they make up about 50% of posts from US flags

based fucking Sven

It's not the best people spilling into European countries. You guys should lock your borders down more firmly. If you think I'm for ME migration into Europe because I'm half you're mistaken.

I post here to laugh at your mental retardation, lack of ethics and incapacity to learn anything new or accept anything out of your hivemind.

Thank you kind european american.

I bet it looks like this

Attached: 1649968641515049.jpg (357x330, 53K)

I'm mixed and it wouldn't be a problem if not for my fucking garbage hair. It's dry like straw and has the texture of pubes. It looks like shit.

>tfw called worse than a goyim because I wasn't cut and refused to be
feelsgoodman.gif

Attached: Steam_2018-10-24_16-28-27.png (389x587, 20K)