>using a timer for a mailbomb

Of all the stupidity about the """bombs""" today, the part that triggers my autism the most is the use of a timer to control the detonation (implying these has any explosive potential at all). The whole point of putting a bomb in a package is so that it goes off when someone opens it - hopefully the person you want. A timer is wholly inappropriate for this and, at best, will result in minor property damage.

Pic related costs about a dollar and is one method of triggering a package when opened and would be what you would expect to see if this was a real attempt. The marketing blurb even makes this clear:

>The Mini Photocell Light Sensor is a very small photocell. A photocell changes (also called a photo detector, CdS or photoconductive cell) resistance depending on the amount of light it is exposed to. These little sensors make great ambient light triggers.

>package opened
>light hits cell
>circuit triggers bomb
>boom

Attached: protip.jpg (625x625, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi fbi

Jeez you’re mentally ill for sure and without a doubt virgin for life you go around talking like that. You want to be like most of the losers here? Old boomer left by your wife paying child support while some black guy is your sons new dad. Cause that’s exactly who sent this bomb a radical alt righter who is probably browsing this thread right now. YOU FUCKED UP LOSER

shooo jew

I would like to apply for the FBI Cyberpolice Unit: Jow Forums Division, OP. Is there a number I can call, or can I just post my CV here?

Hey, amino. Tienes any of dese? Cartels up my ass and I need some persuasión

Hey, amigo. Tienes any of these? Cartels up my ass and I need some persuasión

Have they said what explosive was used?
>inb4 black powder
>wouldn't want to burn any eyebrows off

Op is a fed

Tell me, how do you propose to set it up in the first place without detonating it? Lel

>resistor
>the only thing you kill is the battery
gg

Attached: 2018-10-24 15_45_17.png (1580x1045, 2.83M)

you know too much

Attached: 07.jpg (480x270, 20K)

Nope, and they never will, because they're not filled with any explosives. They're props.

post here, we will have HR get back to you later today

>'boomer' has kids under 18.
>OP is a loser
Okay then

>not knowing you already are

>opens package
>WTFbomb
>2:00 min on timer till we all die
What do you do?

nah, you can have a transistor hooked up that sends the ignition signal to the device when resistance drops the collector to an appropriate level. There is a billion ways to use even amatuer level electronics knowledge to detonate a bomb with nothing but a 9V battery and a spark gap.

360 and walk away

How do you make a bomb user?
Come on man

It doesn't even look like a timer. It looks like a clock without an alarm. These bombs were meant to be found. Also who the fuck puts flags and shit on something that's going to explode?

Attached: 432bj48lmby01.png (1800x1200, 1.64M)

Its your typical liberal false flag.
Everything points to it, Like everything.
Shitty bombs... not something a war vet or anyone would make, not one goes off, all packages where mailed from democrat office, Q said bomber false flag will be before election.
Could have even used the old ass proven to work mouse trap method. open box of big envelope snap close the circuit and boom.

Attached: 1535841819084.jpg (640x785, 42K)

>1 post by this ID
any dummy can come up with something better, even homemade from dismantling shit around the house.
pretty much, regardless of whether or not Q is bullshit

>only the fbi could know that ambient light sensors exist
>irish fag doesnt have a modern car with light sensor to turn on headlights
>wait, its an irish person
whos computer are you using right now? no way you are capable of turning a computer on yourself

>posting actual bomb making tips

Hello FBI. Everything I've posted on this website was for satire purposes and I hereby disavow.

That a cool idea. But still there is the possibility damaged package. With my idea they have to open it.

Attached: bbb.png (1103x723, 17K)

Shills out in force I see

Kek, FBI confimed.

Of course, this whole deal is nonsensical.
Clinton package was intercepted yesterday
Obama's this morning
CNN's bomb is a movie prop
Cuomo's bomb was in fact books
etc...
How in the wild fuck can anyone set a timer when using the post office? Unless of course the post office was not used, stamps confirm.

Attached: DqR0uIOWsAEq--k.jpg (774x548, 101K)

magas are stupid
who would have thought?

who, me?

because it was a faker daker stupid movie-type bomb to appeal to the masses way of thinking what a bomb looks like

S H U T I T D O W N

hi cia nigger

Anyone wanna explain why everyone is talking about mailing bombs today?
Personally I think people who use bombs are pathetic, but what's an opinion good for anymore

It actually was Alex Jones back in September but I said Q because I had a brain fart.
Anyone have the gif of Alex screaming at the pile of shit on Saturday?

Attached: alex1.jpg (777x514, 399K)

same

>"bomb" clearly has an ISIS flag on it
>the media hasn't mentioned this fact at all
>Chris Cummo calls it an act of terror (blaming the right)

whichever one of you larpers sent these packages can suck my star-spangled ding dong

Attached: 1540411330666.png (1701x1295, 1.57M)

This comfirms false flag 100%
GET ER DONE!!!!
really?

Attached: DqS9STRUUAAo2jR.jpg large.jpg (1558x1532, 172K)

who the fuck puts a timer on a mail bomb? The most fucking retarded and obvious false flag yet.

Do the final assembly in the dark dumbass.

that's the flag they put on the bombs tard, Get Er Done.
This is a setup, almost overly done, to point the finger at a radical maga tard

>literally a false flag

Jesus, tell Media Matters to hire some grammarians, your run-on gives me a headache.

Fucking THIS, what a retarded detonation method for this context.

>”But but it was just a joke...”

I’ve heard Jow Forums will turn over IPs and all relevant info without a warrant. It’s quicker and less expensive.

Feel free to click on the link boys...

tips.fbi.gov

Attached: EBE3B081-A92A-4599-8008-25E91D76F531.jpg (750x680, 276K)

>CV
You have to go back.

No kidding faggot, why do you think I posted it?