China: Cats are put inside a claw machine

>Three live cats were put inside a claw machine instead of stuffed toys
>A man is seen trying to grab one of the felines but his attempt failed
>The video, believed to be filmed in China, has caused an outrage
>Many web users criticised the owner of the machine for animal cruelty
Why does asians lack empathy?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470470/Live-cats-inside-claw-machine-China.html

Attached: ching chong trash.png (720x790, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNH7BIzqWNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chinks are fucking outrageous,the claw machine doesnt deserve that!

they are literally insects

>claw machine
Chinks stop appropriating Murican inventions for your twisted animal abuse shit please thanks

when will republicans stop this

that fake news you idiot

This is what will happen if you let China win. Keep buying their shit-tier product.

the owner could have eaten the cats so this is progress for china

>male gamer
Why is this a detail? China kills women or someshit and has all the pubg cheaters

Those claw machines barely pick up toy cats so how can it pick up a real cat?
Besides, just throw some treats in the prize drop and the cats will hop down.

because asians have a good sense of humor lol

Because East Asian religions lack any kind of spirituality. Buddhism was meant to fix that. But the Chinese favored Taoism and Confucianism, So did the Koreans.

What's the problem with Taoism and Confucianism? Nothing for an individual. But a whole civilization favoring materialistic philosophy obviously will create a materialistic society. Money, Power and influence is all that matters to an individual in East Asian countries.

>Inb4 HURR DURR SAYS DA MUDSLIME XD

they're thinking in anime. in anime this would be cool, but in uncomfortable to the little kitties.

Why do wh*toids torture and eat cows.So much for your empathy.

Attached: 1498.jpg (679x451, 56K)

>I only believe the media when it aligns with my existing beliefs.

Kek, this can't be real. None of it makes sense. How would a claw grab a cat with saggy back skin, especially when they can wiggle out? Why isn't the cage full of cat shit and piss?

>male gamer
This. Must. END!!!

Attached: 1533397096065.jpg (679x1050, 120K)

>male gamer
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 17K)

Did the cats get hurt? What's the big deal?

Reply to this post if you want to nuke insect china

Attached: 1455496012094.jpg (2560x1600, 722K)

Gamers rise up!

poor kitty! 8(

Bump.

Tfw no feminazi giantess gf to keep you in her smelly hairy armpit for the day while she works up a sweat fighting the patriarchy

That's China under communist rule for ya

>Red Chinese steal American dining technology for their own food vending use

Attached: Fo4_Port-A-Diner.jpg (662x641, 165K)

>Taoism
>materialistic

Goinna need a bigger claw.

It's more like the world wants cheap shit and will never boycott products made in china, regardless of how shit people are treated making them. This leads to the workers, who are chinese, to resent any moral judgement put on them by the world. They don't fucking care about your opinion, because your iphone is more valuable than their life. That's about it really.

As if any further proof was needed to prove chinks don't have souls.

this cracka know what's up.

based, feline genocide when?

...that's not fair. Maybe the guy was just trying to get one of the poor kitties out. If you put three cats inside a claw machine, you can make the next hundred people who play it look like assholes when you're the only sick fuck.
Of COURSE you'd put a quarter in and try to get the poor animal out. That's the point.

What about the box is so harmful to the cats that they need to be taken out?

Chinese are insectoids with no souls

Attached: 3dfeelrage.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

>see videos of inhumane conditions in chinese factories
>still buy the products to encourage this

>see a chinese guy eat a dog
>OMG THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOULS

nah you are fucked up

Because cats carry toxoplasmosis, you filthy liberal.

Nobody outraged has ever seen one of these machines work. The cats were in no danger. Its really more about why do it?

This
Kill yourself memeflag faggot. Chinks are ant beings with no souls.

I've got lots of experience renting to chinks

They are all barely human NPCs

>gamer

Another attack against gamers from the MSM.
Gamers play video games, not retarded shit like this.

China needs to be wiped off the map. They are a race of heartless drone people that will continue to expand until they control the entire world. Take one look at the videos coming out of China on bestgore or liveleak. Do you really want that hellscape to spread elsewhere? After jewish control and subversion, China is our greatest threat.

Attached: IMG_1027.jpg (314x445, 31K)

cats seemed pretty unharmed on the video

I swear sometimes I just crack a beer open and sit there the whole evening trying to get the cake.

GOTY

Winner Winner Kitty Dinner!

Man the over 30 feminists must be so mad we do not have them here

Can you think of any race but Whites, that created Animal Rights? Or Human rights for that matter?

Me either.

Attached: Mel1495777175103.jpg (1024x615, 184K)

>meme flag
>may 2017
>slide thread

>muh oriental spirituality!

lmao

Empathy is for hunters, not the hunted.

Dogs are many times more human than chinks.

Those claws are so weak, they can't even hold stuffed animals. How on earth are they supposed to lift up a cat

Attached: the_great_piggy-back_carry_forward.jpg (1581x758, 227K)

You credit them too much creativity. The 1/5000000 creative enough to make the machine still wouldn't be this creative.

Death to each one of these insects

You have hit the nail on the head. Also the cats look well nourished and healthy. It was obviously just a fucking joke. Tiffany Lo needs to get a grabber of her own to stick up her tight, ill educated cunt.

To give context to the guy in the pic. If you didn't know you'd assume it's some soulless playing the claw for fun, rather than to get them out of there.

>putting cats inside claw machines
That's not how your supposed to catch dinner

Attached: 1489041371801.jpg (2250x1038, 1.79M)

Friendly reminder that white men have empathy
Don't even need a nuke.
Just wait for any kind of hard times in China and they will instantly start eating each other like the insects they are.

Didn't read it here but read a comment a few years ago where a guy would explain in fine detail why he hated the chinese and how they were subhumans undeserving of our respect.

>a male gamer

What did they mean by this?

fuck off, they're just as inhumane in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore!
chink detected

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS AGGRESSION RISE UP!

Attached: a6b.jpg (500x500, 34K)

asians lack empathy because it was raped and pillaged out of them.

empathy got you killed.

It's no different than an American snack vending machine...

If the claw is tuned anything like the ones here in the US the cats probably didn't notice it trying to grab them

>MALE

China is our friend

but Jow Forums said gooks were based!!1!

Based chinks. Cats are scum

Attached: 446DF49A-B67E-4634-9CD9-8446CEB3E274.jpg (645x380, 66K)

>Master take me home
I don't get why Jow Forums has it's panties in a bunch. Clearly it's an entertainment machine coupled with pet adoption. Heck If I lived in China I'd just go and clean them out to the point where I feel my apt with cats.

I'll be the Master of Pussy

You're insulting the yellow fever user's waifus!

There's a difference between Japs and chinks
Japs don't skin and blowtorch dogs

Fake and gay.

Chinks are disgusting. I'd rather be around cats.

Death by snu snu?

Cool. Though I think it'd be better if it were guinea pigs instead. You'd have to make sure there's padding for when they're dropped(make the whole floor a giant pillow.

Its just a joke, the claw has no grip strength to it, everyone knows this.

Those damn Male gamers we really need Bullyhunters back

Chinese culture is darwinist to the extreme. You're either strong enough to resist such treatment or weak enough that you deserve it.

Fucking land lovers!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WNH7BIzqWNI

Attached: blue-moon-march-2018jpg-3a60d9e147e393bf.jpg (620x454, 52K)

I'm crying, fucking kek

Because it doesnt matter to the fakenews producers that its just a joke someone posted on social media. They get their good goy cookie points for working within the script and muh Chyna is high on the program.

red man bad
end of line

Americans get their favorite food out of claw machines too.

Attached: 05E0B4D9-BCE0-4820-A580-21D62C84EC89.jpg (607x1080, 96K)

muh doggo fags are retarded, news at 11

>playing with food
They just took it to the next level

Empathy doesn’t exist faggot. It’s a kike psyop along with emotional intelligence to confuse and mislead women/beta faggots

Non nuke needed, they will never rise to greatness as long as they are treated like bugmen by the communist regime. They have no freedom and no soul.

Attached: 3187788300000578-3463028-South_Australian_bow_and_arrow_hunter_Zach_Slattery_became_the_t-m-16_14563 (634x634, 149K)

Based, cats are just pieces of garbage that piss and shit on everything.

such a noble hunter lol

HAHAHA The ol reddit switcheroo

What I love most about feminist art is that it's very obvious that their innate female desire to be the center of attention presents itself in their art in the form of self-inserts, but their portrayals almost never look anything like the artist outside of superficiality such as hair/tattoos/makeup/piercings, all of which is supposed to mark them as individuals but just makes them look ridiculous. They also intentionally "sexify" their self inserts which seems counter-productive.

On a final note, the artists in question are generally fat, unkempt, and homely - at best, just with a slap of hastily done childlike veneer.

Those machines are rigged. Only ones getting hurt is the soon to be penny less gamers

Attached: 7yOx5.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

i am quite capable of severely hurting or even killing a person who tortures animals. but i'm not like a peta radical. i just think animal cruetly betrays a complete lack of humanity, and people like that, depending on the severity, shouldn't be around human beings.
thats just my very important opinion on this subject. since you provoked it.

Attached: 2crimsonbooks.jpg (987x5540, 2.41M)

pic related to your pic

Attached: quinnsarkeesian.png (1280x1070, 218K)

>mfw this is just an elaborate anti-trump joke.

Attached: 1533085109256.png (256x443, 103K)