NO ONE IS BUYING IT LOL

Listening to my local talk radio right now and all the boomers are calling in and every single person thinks it's a false flag or hoax. DEMS BTFO!! LMAO

Attached: 4C7C72B4-FF9F-41E5-866B-8ED0241583E4.jpg (1242x730, 220K)

BAHAHAAAAHAH

barry does it again!

>this is just the start
oct. 27th

Everyone knows it’s horseshit. The Jew Tricks aren’t as effective as the once were. To the Lab Moshe.

If Trump doesn't condemn these bombers now, then it means he actively supports terroristic activities coming from his base. We're gonna get shut down over some trailerpark trash playing chemist and pretending to be the unibomber.

I thought the very same thing about trump when the caravan appear out of nowhere

#BelieveAllMedia

>then it means he actively supports terroristic activities coming from his base.
Orange Man Bad!

>Breaking: Boomers are not clutching their pearls
THIS is what I find shocking about todays events. Not looking good for commies.

Actually let me give you a reality check your small tiny bubble of 26% of America isn’t buying it. You’ll find out the hard way when there is some old white male in a MAGA hat plastered over the front page of every website and newspaper in the world for being a sick mentally ill little man with a chip on his shoulder. Haha haha this will be the end of Dolan Drumpf! Can’t wait for his meltdown after this scandle hits him and he loses the house next month it’s going to be fucking great

Poor Dems, blew all their political capital turning a 35 year old case of titty groping into serial gang rape and now nobody will ever believe them again

you all haven't seen the last of tony!

Attached: 2kvgxy.jpg (750x487, 76K)

There is always a tweet

Attached: 1540226941296.jpg (480x446, 37K)

All the koolaid drinkers over at the comment section of the CBC (Canadian Pravda) are blaming ADOLF DRUMPF for the "bombs", but then again at least half of Canadians are functionally retarded

Wilkow on patriot was making a complete mockery of the whole thing earlier it was hilarious

The purpose of the illegal caravan is to make Trump look weak if it's not turned away at the border, and to make him look evil if it is

There's only so much media-manufactured bullshit the average normie can be expected to swallow before he begins to start disliking the taste

Attached: 1534045882727.jpg (547x735, 68K)

Pizzagate when?

Look up "false flag" on google trends. Its spiked up for 2% too 100%

I wanna rip your balls off

Attached: george-soros.jpg (640x480, 133K)

So this hoax accomplished a few things. It changed the narrative from the Democrats failing operations at the border and gave them a new talking point with a story so dumb, only a rank and file Democrat would believe it. Also, in any group, there exists a fringe element. People without an identity or sense of self worth. These people are dangerous because they’ll do ANYTHING for the cause. Anything to fit in. We call them NPC’s. It’s one these guys that will believe this shit and try to retaliate. Incoming.

>no one is buying it
it's on top of twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-160818_Chrome.jpg (1080x1445, 259K)

>HEY
>EVERYBODY WHO'S BEEN CRITICIZED LATELY GOT A BOMB
>THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE INNOCENT!
>BLUMPH!!!

Is this what they expected to happen?

>Everyone in my echo chamber thinks its a hoax !!!

Kek it's being allowed to trend!

We’ll be gassing you kikes in the streets in only a few months.

show the rest of the list kike false flag is also trending

>all the boomers are calling in and every single person thinks it's a false flag or hoax
Because boomers are always right and should be listened to and obeyed without thinking.

Cretin.

Attached: emoji.gif (128x103, 60K)

>boomers
>twitter
don't be a dolt. Of course the left wing cesspool is calling it MAGAbomber with no proof

I mean that's what literally is happening so....

He has none. No need.

Keith Ellison demands to know why in the hell he didn't get a pipe bomb!

I'm a Democrat and absolutely no one is believing it.

The left has a Long history of bombing to win elections its lucky that they didn't kill anyone this time unless that was never the intention.

Attached: bag-challenge.jpg (750x570, 82K)

>t.NPC

It’s a clear hoax you jacksss

I've had about enough of Twitter. It doesn't even make me angry anymore, as I've transcended into a frothing, murderous rage at the mere mention of it. When do we get to start killing these cocksuckers?

oh. make no mistake.
It's a hoax.
But that doesn't mean it's not accomplishing its goals

Only to the echo chamber

Millions of normies will vote Democrat thanks to this event.

It's for the grater good. We need more immigrants anyway.

My balls are bigger than yours for sure kid I’m a black guy

I feel dumber every time I try to read Twitter. Especially when people do long threads, and I'm trying to keep their story straight from the comments. It's like someone decided other social media wasn't dumb enough.

Attached: 1514373238302.jpg (500x461, 53K)

Low quality bait

>oh. make no mistake.
>It's a hoax.
>But that doesn't mean it's not accomplishing its goals

Kavanaugh and the caravan were also hoaxes. My guess is this one wont accomplish its goal either.

Strike three

post station OP pls

just proves its a false flag imo

what about a reverse shill flag?

The difference is nobody is calling this hoax out, nobody prominant anyway.
Trump, Hannity, you name it. They're all taking it seriously.

>333
What is going to happen

Attached: b78.jpg (600x603, 38K)

How is that possible, the boomers understand something? I'll bet you think you have something to do with this, don't you.

We'll see. Given his previous views on potential false flags Trump has to at least be aware of the possibility that it's a hoax designed to sway the midterms, so he'll have an incentive to find proof of that

I've been out of the loop for the last few days.
Can someone gimme a quick rundown on all this stuff?

Three man. Drink

>incentive to find proof
>proof
Normies care jack-shit about that.

>quick rundown

Orange man bad, build bombs

in the last 48 hours, George Soros, the Clinton's, the Obama's, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and CNN HQ were all delivered "suspicious packages" that appears to be a bomb threat.

Now it's all over all the news and has completely overtaken the stories of Kavanaugh, the caravan, and Democrat base mobs. The republicans look like the bad guys now. Very bad for the midterms.

All German speaking comment sections are full of false flag calls. Well done glowing guys. Nobody is buying it

UPRESIDENTED BIGLY EMERGY !!
>UPRESIDENTED BIGLY EMERGY !!

Attached: MIGA_mates_just.jpg (925x540, 285K)

The Jew cries out in pain as he fake bombs you.

Sounds like Austrians are more sensible than Canadians (no surprise there)

our censorship is bad, but yours.. Enjoy your legal bud

#WOKEBOOMERS

Attached: 1539892313391.jpg (866x900, 124K)

shut up faggot

>Enjoy your legal bud

The sad thing is I don't even smoke, or else it wouldn't be so painful to watch my country implode

Wow, he can time travel!

kek. Sorry, Keith, I guess you won't be the big guy for 2020.

>very bad for midterms

LOLOL

"Trending on Twitter" is a bot algorithm.

They are still mad about JFK

Twitter is all bots, boomers and NPCs

Just try the herbal jew
it is for times like this
chill ;^)

>Jews execute false flag
>Jews shill false flag

Attached: 40f1775a185d52ce672bd297f4184a58d897ad11c4e12f1366b7e9288e6f12c2.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Yeah because usually anti-SJWs usually amplify it by posting rebuttals themselves. This happens with all SJW tags so that anti-SJW arguments get the most publicity.

R*ddit is absolutely buttblasted about this lmao